Mel (2) Together At Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers

"Ok Mike," Mel said, looking around, "Not so loud."

"Well just making my point, but what now Mel, where do we go from here."

Mel realised that this was the moment of decision, she could skirt around the subject or come straight out with it. "I take it we're on our totally honest bit still?" she asked.

"I think we should promise to always, always be totally honest with each other so as to avoid this sort of confusion ever again." Mike said sternly, "Agreed?"

"Agreed." Mel said. "I can't think of any subtle way to put this so I am going to say it straight, without any interruptions, ok?"

Mike took a deep breath, "Ok."

"Mike, I came here as your wife, I want to be your wife, at least while we're here, what to do when we get home we will deal with at home but while we're here I want to be you wife, your lover, I want to do everything that you dreamed and probably more. I....I....just want you Mike."

Mike remained silent for a moment then said, "Mel you're a beautiful young woman, you can have any man you want. As a man I find you extremely attractive, but as your brother I know it's wrong, I don't feel it's wrong, I just know it is, in fact if I am totally honest I would find it very hard not to desire you now that I know what has gone before."

"So you do want me." Mel said jumping out of her chair, "Oh Mike it will be so good...."

"Hang on a minute Mel." Mike said, "Lets be honest about this, it's not going to be easy, you don't even know how you really feel about me, this could all be just bad timing you know."

"Mike, I know exactly how I feel, the same as I have always felt about you. You've always been more than a brother, and the only man who ever treated me with any form of respect, the way I feel goes beyond love, both brotherly and otherwise. Whatever happens in the future I will always feel this way about you, you will always be the most important man in my life, and I will do anything for you. Oh and I fancy you like fucking crazy."

Mike laughed "Well I can't say I wasn't shocked when you told me because I was, it made me think about how I had been feeling towards you, both sexually and personally. I don't think I could live without you in my life, and again if I'm honest I could probably fuck you from now till next century, but we both have lives away from here to think about. Once we go beyond the norm there will be no turning back."

"Don't you think I know that Mike, I have the kids to think about as well, and I suppose we have to mention the possibility of meeting someone else, you want kids I know you do, so something will have to give but I am prepared for that, I believe what we have, or can have will stand anything that is to come, anything as long as we are sensible about it."

They talked for over an hour, covering everything from Mel's kids to Mike's new house and a million other things, the one subject they didn't touch was sex.

"Well I think it's time to get ready for dinner." Mike said, "I have found a nice quiet restaurant, I think you might like, low lights and good food."

They went up to their room and Mel sorted out her posh frock, they made general small talk all the while but there was an underlying tension.

Mel went to walk past Mike on her way to the bathroom; He put his hand on her shoulder and turned her to face him. Suddenly they both pulled at each other, heads banging together in a passionate kiss, followed by explosive passionate sex, not love making but pure animal passion exploding from its restraints, lust incarnate taking total control.

All too brief, in moments they had both given in to shattering orgasms, their bodies covered in sweat and panting heavily they burst into uncontrollable laughter.

"Well that went better then I thought." Mike laughed, "Mind you I was supposed to save it till after dinner."

Mel climbed on top of him, "I think we may have a slight problem waiting that long, even after this, god I need it again already, I have waited so long for you I ache."

Mike turned her over and softly kissed her on the lips, gentle and loving, "You do know that I have the rest of your life don't you?" he laughed, "Come on lets get showered."

He pulled her off the bed and dragged her into the shower where he slowly soaped her entire body, giving special attention to her breasts and between her pussy lips. She of course reciprocated, only going one step further as she took him into her mouth, but only till he was throbbing hard and then she jumped out and ran into the bedroom drying herself. The atmosphere had totally changed, now it tasted of young love, excitement and fun, and just a little daring.

Mel had stepped into her dress and was pulling it up as Mike came out of the bathroom, she stopped before she covered her breasts so that he would know that she had nothing on underneath. He stood there naked with his erection pointing at her. "Looks like he wants some more." she said pulling the straps onto her shoulders.

Mike looked down and smiled, "Well you started this, I hope you're ready for what you have unleashed." He turned to the wardrobe and pulled out slacks and a shirt.

Mel brushed her hair and watched him as he dressed, 'He really is quite handsome' she thought as her heart pounded, a warm flush covering her body.

They were led to their table which was outside in a secluded corner with a breathtaking view of the moon flickering across the sea.

The meal was a quiet affair, low voices, quiet giggles and longing looks. Neither of them seemed to be in any hurry and neither of them seemed to have any idea what was going to happen next, they both just went with the flow. They enjoyed each others company in a way they had never dreamed possible. Anyone watching them for the next two hours would have believed them to be very much in love, not brother and sister, but young lovers.

Once the brandy was finished Mike took Mel's arm and said, "How about a quiet moonlit stroll." he felt a little apprehensive about going straight back to the room, not wanting to spoil the romantic atmosphere.

"Mmm that would be nice." Mel said, resting her head on Mike's shoulder. They strolled down to the beach, the lapping of the waves making the mood even more romantic, suddenly Mike took Mel's hand and ran towards to sea, "Come on." he shouted.

"What!" Mel squealed, dragging after him, "Mike what are you doing." but it was too late, she was almost knee deep in the cool water.

"Come on." Mike said pointing, "To that boat, I'll race you."

Caught up in the moment Mel dived into the water and started to swim as hard as she could, no thought to her posh frock or anything else.

The swim only took a few minutes; Mike pulled himself up onto the deck and then reached over to help Mel aboard. He pulled her close and lowered his head till his lips brushed hers, softly, just brushing them.

"We could have drowned." Mel said quietly as he continued lightly brushing her lips with his.

He took her hand, pulled a key from under a doormat and opening the door led her into the cabin, "No fear of that, the water never gets more that ten feet around here according to the barman I spoke to, who I might add you sent me to for information." Mike said, "And who owns this boat. And who said I could use it if I wished"

"What? All this on a barman's wage." Mel said

"No that's just his pastime apparently," he said, "when he gets bored he'll move on. But for now, it's ours." and with that Mike pulled her close again, this time kissing her for real, softly, tenderly. Starting at her lips he moved to her ears and then slowly down her neck as he slipped the shoulder straps off, the dress dropped to the floor, Mel sighed as his lips brushed her nipple, he took it into his mouth playing with it. With his hands on her hips she leaned back, he moved across and ran his tongue over the other nipple and then licked all the way down till he knelt on the floor, his tongue running a line over her navel, lightly touching her as he went.

Mel's head was spinning, every touch was like a spark of magic sending thrills through her body, she felt feint. As she was falling backwards Mike stood up and picking her up took her to the huge bed and gently lay her down. She watched through a haze as he removed his clothes.

He lay next to her "Tears." he said gently brushed moisture from her face,

"I'm just so happy, I love you so much," she said, more tears running down her face "and I truly never believed this could happen."

He kissed the tears away, "Well maybe by the morning you will believe it." Once the tears were gone he kissed her all over her body, soft light kisses with nips to her nipples, all the way down to her swollen pussy lips, she opened herself up to him as his tongue ran over her inner thigh's going down to the knees and then slowly, ever so slowly coming back up, brushing those heavenly lips, his tongue slipping between them and finding her swollen bud, she let out a gasp and her hands moved to his head, slowly he slid his tongue down and then all the way backup to her bud taking it in his teeth and nipping it, then sucking on it hard.

Mel's breathing was becoming erratic and she was pushing herself onto his face, letting out little 'ohh's and a gasped 'yes' or two. Mike pushed her legs up so that his tongue could run the length of her pussy right down to the crack of her bum crack and then back again. He kept this up till suddenly she arched her back and screamed, long low passionate "Ooooh Miiiiiike oh jeez," her arms flung out and she screamed "Noooooo, please stop, please your gonna kill me Mike I cant breath, Ohhhhhh Nunununununoooooo." and then, still arched and her arms still wide, utter silence.

Worried at the sudden silence Mike stopped his ministrations and panting heavily said "Mel, Mel are you ok?"

Her body crashed to the bed and rolling herself up in a ball she burst into tears, "Hold me Mike," she whimpered, "Please just hold me I cant stop shaking."

He took her in his arms and pulled her close, he could feel her shaking and wasn't sure if it was because of the racking sobs or something else. He held her close until the tears and the shaking stopped, neither of them said anything, he just let her calm down and waited till she was ready.

After a while he felt Mel's hand sliding over his stomach, "If you can make me feel like that with your tongue, what the hell happen when you use this." she said as she fondled his semi erect cock

"We will have to see won't we." he replied softly.

She pushed him on his back and said, "Now it's my turn, enjoy"

She started kissing his lips, his neck and worked her way down to his nipples, as she licked and tugged at each one with her teeth she twisted the other gently with her other hand, after a moment she slowly moved down, over his belly, around his navel. Mike opened his legs slightly as he moaned with pleasure, a hand resting on her head in encouragement. She took his now erect cock in her hand and moved his legs up so that she could lick his hard scrotum, running her tongue in the gap between balls and bum, flicking at the entrance to his hole then running her tongue all the way back diving down on his throbbing penis, taking it deep into her mouth.

Mike gasped with the sudden penetration, feeling his erection rub against the back of her throat, as she withdrew she flicked her tongue on the naked swollen head and licked his juices. She repeated this a few times licking at his bum hole each time, Mike made little moans each time she touched his hole so tentatively she played a finger over it, feeling no resistance she again took him sharply into her mouth and at the same time slipped her finger inside him, his sigh and 'oh yes' was enough for Mel to know he was enjoying it. As she pushed into his hole Mike pushed onto her finger, taking his throbbing cock into her mouth she worked the two together, they silently agreed a rhythm and Mel knew that she would soon taste his cum, something she had dreamed of for so long.

It didn't take long before Mike's moans turned to gasps and his movements to thrust's, then his body slowed to a stop as he gasped, "Oh Mel, oh babe, you got me I'm yours, I'm all yours."

The first spurt went straight down Mel's throat, but the rest she retained in her mouth, savouring the flavour and the moment. Tears ran down her cheeks and she could hear Mike letting out little sobs. She took every last drop before she swallowed it and then slowly climbed up his body and fell into his arms. They wiped tears from each others faces.

"You ever tell anyone you made me cry." Mike said softly, "and I will tell them you beat me savagely."

They both laughed and snuggled up tightly. For the next two hours they explored each other's bodies, they made tender love and playful love. No hole was left unfilled, they explored all the things they had dreamed of doing with each other, and still wanted more, but exhaustion was getting the better of them.

"I think we should leave some for another day don't you." Mike said softly

Mel put on her little lost girl look and said, "But Mikey, liddle sister want all of Mikey all d time liddle sister do."

He laughed and slapped her on the bum, "If we don't leave this boat soon I won't have the energy to swim back and neither will you."

"Ooo, nice," Mel said rubbing her bum, "I thought you going to spank me for being a naughty girl." she stood up adding, "But I suppose your right. Race you" and she took a running dive into the sea.

Mike went to follow and realised she hadn't even taken her dress, he scooped up the clothes and closing the door put the key back where he had found it. As he walked up to the beach Mel was dancing naked under the moonlight, he doubted he had ever seen anything so beautiful in all his life, or felt so happy. Mel refused to put her wet dress on; she just held it in front all the way to the hotel. The clerk gave a wry smile as he handed over their key. Mike took a glance back as they walked to the lift and smiled at the clerk who was hypnotised by Mel's naked behind, not in the least bit deterred the clerk smiled back. They entered their room and both fell on the bed, they curled up close together and immediately fell asleep, wet clothes and all.

Mel knew it was late when she woke by the noise from the pool. She sat up with a jerk as the previous nights events came flooding back to her, she looked at Mike and knew by his nakedness that it wasn't a dream and by the warm glow she had inside. She got off the bed and sat in a chair, she wanted to wake Mike but was horrified at what his reaction might be. She got a picture of his anger at what they had done, hurt and pain on his face; she pictured him saying 'It must never happen again.'

She sat in the chair quietly for an hour till Mike stirred, and then she ran to the bathroom and threw up, her nerves getting the better of her stomach. She turned the shower on and sat under the stinging hot water, a lump in her throat, putting off the moment when she knew, inevitably she would have to face her brother. She dried her hair, wrapped a towel around herself and took a deep breath. Then slowly she opened the door and stepped into the bedroom.

Mike was sitting up with his head against the wall, he put his arms out and whispered, "Kiss me."

Mel burst into tears and threw herself into his arms. "Oh Mike I was so scared. I thought you might hate me and never want to see me again." she mumbled between kisses.

"What?" Mike said mockingly, "Never?"

"Oh you pig." she said thumping him in the chest.

He rolled her on her back and said, "And never kiss here again, or here or here." With each 'here' he kissed her lips, cheek and neck till he pulled the towel of and added "or here." And kissed both nipples.

"Oh Mike I love you so much," Mel cried, "I know it's wrong but I just can't help it, say you don't hate me, please."

"I could never hate you Mel, because I love you too much." Then with a laugh he added "Little sister mine." Then they kissed and made love.

An hour later they were in the restaurant having an all day breakfast. Mel was dressed in a very short low cut dress, two buttons at the waist and split up both sides from the arm to the hem, just like a roman toga, the split exposed her breasts and showed the world that she was totally naked underneath.

When Mel had put the dress on Mike said, "Now that is really horny, your gonna drive all the men wild"

All the while they were eating the waiter kept coming up to them to see if there was anything else they wanted. "You do know he is only doing that in the hope he will see your tits don't you?"

"Of course I know, and he can see them" she said "But only when you say so." she laughed. She turned sideways and bent forwards, her breasts clearly showing as they hung down like pendulums.

"So is that how you want it to be." he said with a grin.

"Mike before I got married, well I wasn't always a good girl shall we say, so I know I like sex and I know what men like. Since I realised how I felt about you I have not been with anyone, now that we have.... you know, I just want to let go, I just want to have fun with you, and maybe I just want to try some of those thing's you dreamt about, am I wicked, ohh don't be upset with me Mike tell me to behave if you want but I am trying to be honest."

"Hmmm!" Mike said, "Sound's like I have got caught up with a wonderful gorgeous slutty bitch of sexy whore."

"Ohhh, I love it when you talk dirty." Mel laughed, relieved, "I want to try it all Mike, while we can. I want to find every little thing about ourselves, all of our like's and wants and those little urges your never too sure your supposed to like. Tell me if I'm wrong, am I going too far, asking too much."

Mike paid the bill, took her by the arm and led her to the back to the hotel, "Mel, I have always wanted a totally liberated honest woman in my life, I never dreamt it would be you. I have fantasised about all different things, things I want to try. Everything from a gang bang to casual sex to an instant fuck, maybe its me that will be too demanding, too expectant, I have no barriers, well not now it anyway, I had one but that has just been blown away with the best explosive night I have ever had, or dreamed of, the first of many I hope. It could be me that's too demanding."

She pulled him close, "I doubt you will ask too much, and I know you wont be disappointed," she said, "I am as open to all forms of sex as you are, but for now all I want is you, tomorrow, well that's another day. I do have one question though"

"When doe's a woman not have a question, go on then," Mike laughed, "What is it?"

"We...ll," Mel said slowly, "last night you seemed to like me, we....ll...."

"Get on with it Mel, complete honesty remember."

"You liked me playing with your bum." Mel said in a gush, "There I've said it."

Mike laughed even louder and then bent close to her ear and whispered, "That, little sister mine, is because I am bi-sexual"

Mel clapped her hands together, "That is fuckin brill," she screeched, and then looked nervously around to see who had heard, "So am I." she said quietly

"Things get better and better." Mike smiled, "Come on lets get some sun while there is still some left and you can tell me more

They returned to there room and, with a lot of touching and feeling, put on there swimwear, Mel wearing a different bikini this time, no less revealing than the last. They got into the lift and started down, Mike pulled the material aside and played with her breast, he continued to play even when the lift stopped to pickup on another floor, just smiling at the new occupant, he didn't stop till they reached the ground floor by which time Mel was really turned on.

"God Mike that was a turn on." she said, "I thought that poor old guy would have a heart attack."

Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers