Mel and Jackie

Story Info
Mel needs 'sex advice' Jackie is happy to help...
2.3k words
4.33
17.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,100 Followers

This is another old story, this was probably the original idea behind Martin, Sophie and Chris (which is a lot better in my opinion). Please check out my newer stories written as Robert_Anthony.

***

It was the middle of the afternoon and Jackie was asleep in bed with her husband. Jackie was half awake and after the doorbell had rung for the fourth time she finally dragged herself out of bed, put on a robe and went downstairs to see who was there. It was her friend Mel, who at just 18 was a full eight years younger than Jackie.

They had met at the local gym and quickly struck up a friendship, largely because they were both new members and both were struggling a little bit with the equipment. Jackie sometimes found Mel a bit naïve, particularly when it came to men; she never seemed to get beyond about a third date before she was back on her own again.

Jackie didn't like to ask too many questions as they hadn't known each other all that long and Mel wasn't too forthcoming about some things, but Jackie had begun to wonder whether in fact Mel wasn't all that great in bed and that's why things kept going south for her.

Jackie let the younger girl in and they went into the kitchen for a cup of tea. After about half an hour they went into the front room and their conversation became more serious, Mel told Jackie that she'd met a new guy called Rick and that she really wanted to keep hold of this one. Mel looked truly desperate when she pleaded with Jackie to give her some advice...

Jackie was intrigued and soon had Mel pouring her heart out over her relationship problems... not least of which was her inexperience in bed. At first Jackie was a bit flippant, telling Mel to just 'suck their cocks and let them fuck her and she would soon get the hang of it', but after a while it became clear to Jackie that Mel needed a bit more 'hands on' tuition.

Soon they were both drinking wine from the fridge and getting a little more relaxed. Mel never even twigged why Jackie had suggested a drink in the middle of the afternoon and was soon on her third glass. Jackie moved to sit a little closer and the girls were soon laughing loudly enough to wake Jackie's husband Greg. He lay in bed, listening to the girls laughing, but couldn't be bothered to get up and join in.

Soon the two girls were getting a bit drunk and Jackie decided to take control of the situation.

"Look, why don't you try your technique on me?" She said, smiling.

Mel didn't answer, but collapsed in a fit of laughter.

"No, come on... didn't you do this when you were a kid, with a girlfriend?"

"No!" Screeched Mel.

"Right, so you need to catch up a bit then..."

Mel suddenly realised that her friend was serious.

"C'mon, just kiss me like you would Rick and I'll tell you if you're going to light his fuse..."

Mel looked at Jackie with a strange expression.

"You want my help; I'm trying to help you!"

"Errrr... okay."

Melanie nervously moved closer and lightly brushed lips with her friend.

"What, that's it?" Mocked Jackie. "That's how you're gonna kiss Rick?"

Mel looked uncomfortable, but Jackie decided to go for it, she grabbed her friend and kissed her, gradually introducing her tongue into the bargain.

"Wow," said Mel when Jackie finally let her go. "That was... amazing!"

"Right, that's the reaction you want. Try again."

Upstairs, Greg was listening with interest. First of all it was quite funny, but then it became quite erotic. He wondered if he would be able to creep down the stairs and get a look at them kissing; that would be something nice to have to keep in his wank-bank should the need arise. But he decided, no, they would hear him on the stairs; they creaked like hell at the best of times and it would just ruin the whole thing. Instead he laid back and used his imagination to put images to the sounds that drifted up from downstairs while he stroked his hard cock under the bed sheets.

The kissing stage went on for a good while, by which time the wine bottle was well and truly empty and Jackie in particular was feeling really fucking horny. Mel was also beginning to relax a lot more and her kissing was definitely improving too. During the next kiss Jackie started gently stroking one of Mel's breasts, feeling the nipple stiffen under her touch.

Mel started to protest slightly but Jackie put her finger on her lips and started to undo the younger girl's shirt. Mel was reluctant at first, but as Jackie released her bra and her mouth closed around one of her surprisingly hard and large nipples Mel felt a rush of juice straight to her pussy.

"Just imagine I'm Rick and relax..." whispered Jackie.

Mel closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of her friend's tongue lapping at her nipple. Before long though Jackie was starting to push things further, her hand stroked up the other girl's leg and under her skirt causing Mel to nearly jump off the sofa in shock.

"Just relax Mel, you can't be like this with a guy... if you can get used to doing this with me then it will make it so much easier for you."

"I guess, I'm sorry..." Mel didn't sound too sure.

Meanwhile, upstairs Greg was getting a little irritated. He could no longer hear their voices and he wondered what was going on. He squeezed his prick hard, wondering whether he should just finish the job in hand or whether he should take his chances and go down and see what was going on. After sitting on the edge of the bed for a little while, straining to hear what they were up to, he gave up and crept onto the landing. To him, every footstep seemed a huge effort as he desperately tried to move silently on what he and Jackie commonly referred to as 'the noisiest stairs in the world'.

When he finally reached the bottom of the staircase, holding his breath (of course...) he couldn't believe his eyes. Mel sat on the sofa with her eyes closed and her head back, her shirt was open to the waist and her bra was lying on the cushion next to her. He could see most of her left tit and some of her right, but what was even more fascinating was that his wife was kneeling between the girl's legs lapping at her pussy.

Greg moved to the side slightly, partly to try and hide behind the door, and partly to try and get a better view. He could just see that Mel's skirt was lifted right up around her waist and her knickers were pulled to the side to give Jackie access to her succulent young slit. Occasionally Mel would beg Jackie to stop, which only spurred Jackie on to double her efforts.

Greg realised his cock was returning to its full height as he watched the scene before him. His fingers clasped around his stalk and he began to wank again, praying that he wouldn't be spotted. Still, it wasn't like Jackie would exactly have the moral high ground if they did!

Behind Mel, on the wall there was a mirror and when Jackie happened to glance up, she spotted Greg's elbow poking out from behind the door. She didn't stop or make any signs to Mel that he was there and they continued as if she had seen nothing. After a while Jackie began forcing her fingers into her friend's cunt, stretching her ready for Greg's thick meat.

Mel became more and more turned on as Jackie's fingers probed deeper and deeper, until once more her young friend begged her to stop.

Jackie looked up at the younger girl, "I don't think you want me to stop Mel, I don't think you want me to stop at all, I think what you really want is a nice thick cock inside you, stretching your pussy and filling you with cum."

"No, please... stop, this is wrong, we shouldn't be doing this."

"Why is it wrong Mel? Is it because I'm a woman? Are you honesty telling me that you are not enjoying this, because I sure as hell am and your pussy is dripping wet for me..."

Jackie pushed her fingers back into the teenager's pussy, then bent her head and licked her clit furiously. Mel groaned her pleasure and gripped onto her friend's head as she pushed her pussy against the older woman's tongue.

Jackie smiled to herself, now she was getting the idea.

"Tell me what you want Mel, I want to hear you say it..."

"I want..."

"C'mon, I want to hear it. Tell me exactly what you want, you're a horny little slut and you want a big, fat cock rammed right up inside your hot, tight, juicy little cunt don't you?"

"...yes," whispered Mel.

"Not good enough," said Mel. "Tell me; I want to fucking hear you say it."

"I... I want... a big, hard cock... inside me," sighed Mel.

"Louder, come on... I want you to feel it, I want you to be proud of it, I want to know that you REALLY want it!"

After a few more seconds Mel finally courage to shout out:

"I WANT A BIG, HARD COCK STUFFED UP MY PUSSY, FILLING ME UP AND STRETCHING ME WIDE OPEN!"

"Yeah? Is that really what you want..." Asked Jackie over and over again, fucking the girl hard with her fingers.

"YES!" Wailed Mel, louder every time until Jackie's tongue finally pushed her over the edge and she started to cum hard.

Jackie waved her arm behind her to signal to Greg to come in. Then she pushed herself up, blocking Mel's view of Greg and straddled the girl on the sofa. They kissed again, Mel tasting her own juices on her friend's lips as she felt the orgasm's final ripples subsiding.

Jackie grabbed the younger girl's arms and pushed them back onto the sofa, holding her still and kissing her hard. With Jackie on top and her arms held still she could barely move. Greg slid between her open thighs and pressed the tip of his cock between her legs.

Mel panicked at first, but Jackie kept kissing her and held her tight.

"It's okay, you wanted a nice thick cock inside you and now you're going to get one. Don't you like Greg's cock? I love it... it's so thick and hard. Don't you like the way it stretches your pussy so good?"

The girl struggled a little more and then gave in, the two girls kissing passionately as Greg started to fuck Mel's pussy harder.

"Oh fuck..." Mel breathed.

"Yeah, it feels good doesn't it... and you like it, I know you do. You love having my husband's thick, hard cock inside your hot little cunt don't you? Yeah? You're a little slut deep down aren't you? A slut for nice thick cocks... you seem so innocent but deep down you want it bad. You loved it when I licked your pussy and made you cum didn't you, even though you tried to stop me. Huh? You loved having a slutty bitch like me eating your cunt for you, didn't you... and then having my husband's meat rammed into your tight little slut-hole, filling you up and pumping you full of cum!"

"Yes," croaked Mel as she surrendered completely to the couple.

"Right, now I want you to suck my big tits," ordered Jackie, pulling her robe aside and swinging her big tits into the young girl's face.

"Suck those fucking tits for me and don't stop until I tell you."

Mel began to suck on her friend's impressive breasts, occasionally using her teeth and tongue as she had been taught earlier.

"That's a good girl," said Jackie. "Get those nipples as hard as you fucking can."

Mel craned her neck to get a better purchase on Jackie's nipples.

"Haha," sniggered Jackie. "I'd let your arms go, but I think you like it like this, you like being held down and forced to fuck my husband's fat cock don't you?"

By now Greg had wrapped his hand around Jackie's waist and was frigging her clit for all he was worth. Jackie was about ready to explode, when Greg exclaimed that he was going to cum.

"Where do you want it?" Jackie asked, staring down into the younger girl's eyes.

Mel couldn't answer so Jackie answered for her.

"Shoot it Greg, fill her slutty little cunt full of your cream... This dirty little slut deserves every fucki..."

Jackie stopped mid sentence as her own orgasm hit, her legs started shaking and she collapsed on top of her friend who was still obediently trying to suck Jackie's tits.

Greg grunted loudly as he shot his load deep into the teenager's slit, pounding away at her as long as he could until the intensity and sensitivity became too much and he had to stop. As he pulled out of Mel's sopping hole, Jackie reached back and pulled him to the side of them. Half crouching on the sofa, Greg and Mel watched as Jackie leant down, pulled his balls down to tighten the skin and sucked and licked her husband's cock clean of cum and pussy juice

"And make sure you do that for Rick, that should keep him coming back for more," she said smiling at her friend.

"Do you feel more confident now?"

"Yes, thank you... both, that was incredible."

Jackie leaned down and kissed the girl again, their tongues meshing and exchanging Mel's and Greg's juices.

"And if you need any more lessons you just give me a ring okay, if that's okay with you Greg...?"

"Yeah, okay!" He chuckled, still somewhat bemused by what just happened.

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,100 Followers