Mel and the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke finally pulled his limp dick from my wife's mouth and said something, but Mel just sat back on the carpet and smiled up at him. She looked so sexy sitting there naked in front of that young man!

Luke finished dressing and seemed in a big hurry to leave, but Mel kept reaching for him and laughing as he jumped back.

Finally she stood up and wrapped her arms around him and they kissed passionately for a few minutes and left the room.

I moved to the deck sliding glass doors and peeked around where I could seem them and the front door though the living room. Mel was still naked and kissing Luke. She was holding up her big titties and rubbing them all over his chest and hands, as he tried to escape out the door. Mel just laughed as he left.

I quickly slid the back door open and went inside. Mel looked back at me with a shit eating grin.

She lowered her eyes a bit, and said, "You really liked that? You're OK with what just happened?"

I took her naked fabulous body into my arms and said, "My god yes, that was so damn sexy, you looked fantastic and it looked like you enjoyed the hell out him!"

Mel just smiled and tilted her face up to me. I kissed her and stuffed my tongue deep into her mouth. The taste of another man's come in her mouth was surprising and overpowering.

"Let's get into bed, I want to hear all about what it felt while I fuck you!" I said in a soft voice.

Mel scampered into bed as I stripped off my clothes. She asked me, "Did you jack off out there?"

I replied, "Oh yeah, twice, and it would have been more but I wanted to hold off till I fucked your sloppy pussy."

Mel seductively laid back and said, "I loved every minute especially knowing you were out there watching."

I knelt between Mel's legs and said, "Tell me everything, how he tasted, how he fucked, how good he ate you, all of it!"

And as Mel began to describe it, I dropped down and started kissing her thighs, staring at her well used and dripping pussy lips. I kissed my way forward and as she began to describe his dick, I started lapping at her pussy lips. The first taste of his come was a little bitter, but I soon fed on the thought of it being in my wife's pussy and began to love it.

Mel gasped in delight as I sucked on her soft lips. Then she continued, "His dick is so sexy, it is a little bent to one side, a little thicker than yours, and the veins are bigger. I loved his earthy smell, and I loved the taste of his come."

Just as Mel finished that, my tongue snaked into her pussy, and I also could taste more of his come. It was an earthy taste, and I thought Indian. Mel groaned as I tongued her, and I began sucking on the combined juices of Mel and Luke's orgasms. I had earlier wondered if I could eat her after their fucking, without her showering first, but there was no hesitation on my part, I dove in and loved every bit of it.

Mel whispered, "You like eating my freshly fucked pussy?"

I could only grunt in response, and I continued tonguing and sucking her pussy.

Mel moaned and shuddered, and whispered, "You like my Indian lover's come in there? Can you taste it?"

I stopped eating her pussy and looked up at her, "It is so good, I love you and I love the taste of the two of you together."

And I went back to eating my wife's well fucked pussy. Only minutes into this Mel was climbing to an orgasm. Her hips were lurching forward hard against my jaw. She reach down and grabbed my hair and I thought she was going to rip out a handful.

She called out, "Doug, eat my dirty pussy, eat his come, oh God, that is so good, eat me, eat me!"

And I did not disappoint her. I ate Mel's pussy with a passion I have never known. It tasted so good, and it all seemed so taboo, I loved every minute of it! I finished cleaning every drop if Luke's come from Mel's pussy then moved up to suck on her clit. At the same time I slipped in my finger and started rubbing Mel's G Spot. When I did this I realized there was even more of Luke's hot seed deeper inside my wife.

Mel came when I hit the G spot. "Oh fuck yes, oh fuck, right there, right there, oh ohhhh!" she cried out.

I bought Mel down slowly, enjoying her sweet pussy, but also impatient to climb up and fuck her.

When I felt she was ready, I lifted myself and crawled up her sexy body. I paused briefly to suck on those magnificent tits, with hard nipples that just an hour ago were being sucked by young Luke.

Then I slipped my hard dick into Mel's drenched and slippery pussy as I kissed her deeply. Again the thoughts of her earlier illicit affair roared across my mind as I savored the hot depths of Mel's pussy.

I immediately started fucking her hard with the erotic thoughts of the sight of Luke's ass thrusting down on my wife. I wasn't going to last long.

Mel was now telling me how good Luke's dick felt. Not better, but different. She described how the bend in his young cock hit her in ways she hadn't expected. She was starting to tell me how powerful his jets of semen were when I got ready to blast my own come into her pussy.

"God Doug, his come was pumping into my cunt like a fire hose! I could feel every splash of it slam into the top of my pussy. It was incredible how strong his fucking was and how strong his flow was when it hit inside of me!"

I just roared in my own orgasm, and was pumping my seed into to mix with Luke's. "Oh damn! I love you, I love fucking your pussy with Luke's shit still hot in it!" I screamed into her ear.

Mel just held on tight and clenched her pussy muscle to milk me dry. I had one of the best orgasms ever as I fucked into Mel's hot pussy. Mel didn't come this time, but I think she had enough orgasm this evening between her Indian lover and me.

We fell asleep and awoke in the morning to make love again as Mel told me more about how the affair with this young guy excited her. She particularly liked the thought of his Indian bloodline, and of course she loved his large young bent dick.

I smiled and asked if she would do it again and she said, "I hope so!"

Then I asked her to talk to him about a threesome, and she said she would. From earlier conversations with him, she had felt he was too private, and we agreed that she could fuck him even if I couldn't join in. It was almost as good just being a voyeur and hearing the details later, but not quite!

During the week we talked about it almost nonstop. Her young Indian lover with the bent dick. It made for great sex between us!

The following weekend Luke took Mel camping. I stayed home with our son, and before going to sleep I masturbated twice thinking about Luke and Mel fucking somewhere in a tent in the woods.

I awoke to Mel climbing onto the bed early the next morning. I sleepily asked, "How was it, was it good?"

"Jeez, Doug, it was incredible, you want to hear all the details? Or you want me to shower first?" she said as she searched my eyes.

I reached out for her tits and said, "No way, now, get undressed and tell me, now!"

Mel stripped down and started to lay down next to me, but I grabbed her hips and pulled them towards my head. "Sit on my face and tell me everything you two did!" I demanded.

As Mel dropped down to my face, I could smell the strong musty odor of sex, and a slight smell of a campfire. Mel's pussy actually dripped onto my lips what I assume was some of Luke's come.

Before Mel could start talking I asked, "How many times did he come inside you? You're dripping come on me!"

Mel just moaned, and settled onto my open mouth. As she swiveled her hips to drag her soaked pussy across my lips, she moaned a little and said, "I lost count after he fucked me 3 or 4 times. He came in my mouth, and in my ass, and in my pussy many times. My young Indian is a real warrior, he fucked me all night!"

I was now drinking copious amounts of Luke's come from Mel's open pussy. Mel was wiggling in delight at my lips and tongue eating her well fucked pussy as she recounted the night. She was obviously fantasizing about the wild fucking she had as she told me the details.

Between Mel sucking his cock, and Luke fucking her ass and pussy, Luke must have come a half a dozen times in my wife's sexy body. Mel soon said she had to stop because her pussy was just too sore. I let her roll off my face and she snuggled up to me and said, "You've waited all night for me, do you need me to fuck you?"

I looked at her sleepy eyes and told her, "Not if you're sore, I can wait, you sleep."

Mel answered, "Your too good to me, I love you so much," and she slipped down to take my rock hard dick into her mouth.

As Mel sucked my cock, I told her how much I loved her and loved her sexiness. I was so hot from thinking about her and Luke fucking, and all of their juices dripping into my mouth, that I came only minutes later. Mel sucked me dry, we kissed for a bit, and then she rolled over to sleep.

I laid looking at my beautiful well fucked wife, and fell asleep beside her.

Mel was to fuck Luke many times over the coming months, but he would not agree to let me join. I was resigned to his shyness about this, when Mel came up with another idea.

Mel Gets Some More Young Blood

I seems young silly Luke had blabbed to his brother Steve about the ongoing sexual fun, and Steve of course wanted some too!

Steven was younger, but taller and overall had a bigger physique. Whereas Luke was a sinewy young hard stud, Steve was more the football player type. He was about 6'2" and probably 200 pounds. Steve had blonde hair unlike Luke's shiny black Indian hair. Compared to me, at 6'4" and 220, Steve was still a young virile stud, but closer in size to me than to Luke.

At first we worried a little about the babbling, but then the erotic nature of it took over. I asked Mel If she wanted to fuck him and her eyes lit up, "Sure, I'd love to fuck him, he seems to have a nice package in his pants!"

And I told her I'd love to watch and hopefully join in on this one! But we agreed that Mel had to first let Luke and Steve know that this loose lip blabbing had to stop!

Of course both those young boys agreed to that to be able to fuck the sexy MILF across the street!

It took a few weeks for Steve to get up the nerve to approach Mel for a get together. Mel called me at work and said Steve was OK with me watching, but he was not sure about me joining in. It was set up for that night with our son away on another sleep over.

That evening Steve came over and Mel let him in. They came into the family room where I was supposedly reading a book. I smiled at Steve and said, "Have a good time, just pretend I'm not here."

Steve looked very uncomfortable, but Mel grabbed his hands and pulled them to her tits, as she stood on her toe tips and kissed him.

Steve soon had forgotten me.

I sat and watched as Steve and Mel started necking on the couch. They were passionately kissing and their hands were all over each other. It was like I didn't exist. But at least this time I could hear everything. My dick was hard in my pants as I again was given the pleasure of watching Mel get a young stud ready to fuck!

Mel was wearing a t-shirt with no bra, and that was soon up around her neck as Steve fondled her tits. When Steve dipped his head to suck on Mel's nipples, she reached down and pulled the T-shirt off over her head. Steve was feasting on Mel's tits as she started rubbing his dick through his pants. Like with Luke, Mel seemed in rapt pleasure at this young studs hunger for her body.

Steve pulled back and reached down to pull Mel's shorts off. Mel lifted her hips to assist him and Steve threw her shorts away like unwanted trash. My wife now lay on the couch in little blue panties with this young stud ready to ravage her.

Steve buried his face into Mel's crotch and Mel yelped in delighted surprise. Steve wasted no time and was eating Mel right though her panties. Then his had popped up and I could see that he had pulled the crotch of her panties to the side and went back to feasting on Mel's pussy. Mel was writhing in pleasure and using her hands to steer Steve's head, as if he needed direction.

I was fascinated watching them on the couch. I wanted to pull my dick out but decided I better wait till Steve was fucking Mel before I did anything that might spook him.

I could see Steve's arm moving in and out alongside his face, and realized he was finger fucking her as he ate her.

Mel was building to her first orgasm with Steve's tongue, lips and fingers working her hot pussy. She was grunting and crying, "Ohhhh, yes, ohhhh, eat me, eat me, ohhhh, God!"

With a great spasm Mel came against Steve's face. Her hips were bucking and Steve was holding onto her hips to try to keep his mouth on her pussy. Mel had come so fast, I was impressed that this young guy knew how to eat pussy that well, although I also figured that the erotic idea of having another young stud doing this, and in front of her husband helped!

Mel pulled Steve's head up from her pussy and kissed him deeply. Her hands were both now between his legs rubbing the bulge in his pants. He said something I could quite hear, and Mel said "OK."

They got up and headed toward the hall to the bedroom, Mel looked over at me and mouthed to me "Give us a few minutes."

It was another erotic sight for me to watch my wife, in panties only, steer this young boy to our bedroom. I loved how her tits bounced as she walked!

I waited only seconds before going down the hall to stand outside the open door and listen. I was careful to not let Steve see me, but I had to know what was going on.

Mel and Steve were standing at the foot of the bed kissing and hugging. Stave's hands alternated between massaging Mel's ass and her tits. Mel was leaning into Steve's chest stretching her neck upward to get access to his mouth and I could see their tongues fucking in and out of each other's mouths.

Steve broke away first and pushed Mel back onto the bed, then began stripping almost frantically. Mel was watching him eagerly and at one point noticed me peering around the door jam.

As Steve dropped his underpants, Mel's eyes widened and she sat up and reached for his dick. As Steve climbed onto the bed, he turned sideways a bit and I could see Steve was sporting a big dick, much bigger than Luke or I. I was excited for Mel and for myself, as we had so many fantasies about big dicks fucking her!

Mel made a mewing noise and immediately sucked Steve's big dick into her mouth. Steve was laying sideways on the bed facing away from me and I could see his hips begin the inevitable gyration of pumping into Mel's mouth.

I stepped into the room a few feet so I could look over Steve's shoulder and see Mel's face. Mel's lips were stretched around the enormous cock Steve was trying to force into my wife's mouth.

Mel would open her eyes and look up at Steve briefly, then close them again as she stroked and sucked on Steve's dick. Mel could only take about half of his big dick and was periodically gagging on it as it bottomed out in the back of her throat. She made up for the lack of depth with her hands wrapped around the base of his cock.

Mel pulled back and spit on his shaft for lubrication under her hands, and looked up at Steve to say, "You've got the biggest dick I have ever sucked, I can't wait to have you fuck me with this monster!"

Then she went right back to sucking on her prize, slurping loudly as her mouth and hands held on.

After 10-15 minutes of this loud slurping, Steve was now pumping hard into Mel's mouth and one hand went behind her head to give him better force.

Steve erupted explosively and Mel gaged as his come flooded her mouth and throat. Steve growled loudly, "swallow it, take it all, you're so hot, best fucking cock-sucker ever!"

All Mel could do is gag and swallow, gag and swallow, until Steve's hot come started oozing from around her lips. I was shocked as I never knew Mel to not be able to swallow all my come, and she did fine with Luke's hot load. Steve must come like a race horse!

Luke seemed to take forever to finish pumping his load, and when he did I saw Mel pull her head back. "Steve, you must have liked that! I have never had so much come in my mouth, I thought you were going to drown me! Makes me think you like me."

Mel then starting suckling and liking Steve's wilting cock clean as he moaned in pleasure. "Damn yes, I like you, and I love your mouth!"

I stepped back to the door and waited to see what was next. Steve inched his way down and pulled Mel's panties off. He spread her legs and began kissing her legs, starting at her shins and working upward. As he got closer to my wife's pussy, she was starting to whimper and moan.

Steve kissed Mel's thighs tenderly, and started focusing on the crown jewels at the center. As soon as Steve got to Mel's pussy lips, she reached down and grabbed his head. If there is anything Mel like more that sucking dick, it is having her pussy well eaten.

Mel was rocking on the bed as Steve licked and sucked her pussy. Like before on the couch, Steve used great skill in bringing Mel to another orgasm pretty quickly. Mel was crying out in extreme pleasure as her orgasm coursed through her body.

"Eat me Steve, eat me, my God great tongue, oh god, don't stop, eat me!" she cried.

Steve kept at for a few more minutes until Mel burst. "Arrgggg, I'm coming, oh my God!" and then noises that meant nothing but pure ecstasy came gurgling from Mel's mouth.

Steve was relentless and did not stop until Mel suddenly forced his head away with her hands. "Stop, stop, I can't take anymore," my exhausted wife groaned.

Steve crawled up Mel's body and tried to slip his dick into her pussy. Mel whimpered, "Give me a minute, you got me so sensitive and that monster is going to rip me open."

Steve grunt in despair and rolled onto his back. Mel immediately rolled over and dropped to take his already hard cock into her mouth. Obviously my slut wife was not going to let this young stud spend any time unhappy!

As before, Mel could not take him all the way, but she worked her magic on his monster dick. Mel spent about 15 minutes bringing Steve up to his breaking point, then gently letting him fall back, only to start over again, and again.

Steve moaned, "You are killing me!"

Mel pulled his cock from her mouth, looked up and smiled at him and said, "No you wait till I have this big fucking hunk of meat in my tight hungry pussy, then you'll know what dying is all about." And right back into Mel's mouth the horse cock went.

A few minutes later Mel rose and threw a leg over Steve's hips. She grabbed his dick and held it to guide it into her now ready pussy. Mel's head flew upward and a loud gasp escaped her lips as the big head of Steve's dick forced her open. I was actually worried for her safety for a moment, be then Mel started using her legs to hop up and down in short strokes on the big dick.

I decided she had complete control being on top, so I relaxed as I watched my sexy wife's back and fine ass work the huge cock into her pussy. It seemed like slow motion as the cock head appeared, then sunk out of sight seconds later.

Steve was trying to thrust upward into Mel, but she placed her hands on his chest and said, "Easy big boy, let me get it in myself, then you can fuck me anyway you want."

Steve slumped back into the mattress, and my seductive wife went back to molding her pussy to his cock. Steve took his mind off thrusting by reaching up to play with Mel's titties, and I am sure he was also enjoying the wonderful tightness of the pussy he was destroying.

Mel was taking more and more of the massive shaft into her pussy, and was panting loudly on each stroke. It appeared that she had most of it in when she suddenly spasmed and came again.