Mel and the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, it's so big, so God damn big, I want it, I want it all!" she screamed.

With that, Steve thrust firmly upward and completed the violation of my wife's fine tight pussy.

Mel roared with her orgasm, and lifted herself up till Steve's dick was almost all the way out then slammed down hard on his cock. With that my sweet wife screamed even more foul language and stayed impaled and firmly planted on Steve's hips. No movement for many minutes.

Steve must have known not to thrust at this point in time, and just laid there with Mel on his hips as she spasmed, shuddered and whimpered.

Minutes later, Mel fell forward onto Steve's chest and they started passionately kissing again.

Steve started slowly rolling his hips to give Mel slight strokes, and she pulled from his mouth to say, "OK you stud, fuck me with that monster and fuck me good!"

Steve did not need to be told twice. He started thrusting harder with longer strokes, and grabbed Mel's ass for leverage.

They were both grunting like animals with their bodies slapping against each other. Mel's face was alongside Steve's and she was panting, "Fuck me good you stud, fuck me, give me that big dick."

They were so into this, and this being Mel's first big cock, that a few minutes earlier I had decided to let them have the time alone.

However, my lust got the best of me and I moved into the room and decided to at least get a lick or two in. I crept up behind Mel's ass and I knelt on the bed so I could reach her sweet asshole. I bent forward and spreading her cheeks with my hands, I licked Mel's puckered asshole. Mel reacted well, but Steve suddenly stopped thrusting feeling me on the bed and touching his legs. I heard Mel whisper to him, "It's Ok, keep fucking me, its fine."

Steve started thrusting again, but his heart wasn't in it. I tongue fucked Mel's succulent ass for a few minutes hoping Steve would relax, but he didn't. Finally I stopped and said, "You two enjoy, I'll wait in other room."

Dejected, I left the room. I sat in the family room and thought about this and decided it was still good. Mel was enjoying it, and I would get to relive it with her later, and I could still watch! As if on cue, I heard Mel cry out in pleasure and the sound of the bed banging. I arose and returned to the bedroom door.

Stave was thrusting hard up into Mel, who was now sitting upright. Mel was using her legs and arms on his chest to lift off his dick and then they would crash together again. I could see my wife's pussy lips stretched tightly around his shaft and they would roll outward on the outstroke and disappear completely in the in stroke.

There was now no question about Mel taking all of this huge cock, I could see his cock totally encased in her pussy when they came together. Steve's big balls were also slapping her ass on the down stroke.

I think I know where all that come came from that Mel couldn't swallow, this guy also had huge balls!

I went and got a towel so I could jack off to this lovely sight. I only lasted about 5 minutes and blew my load into the towel.

Mel was doing much better, she seemed to have an orgasm every 5 minutes or so as Steve fucked her hard. I am thinking that he has already come once, and add to that his youth, he can probably fuck her for quite a while.

I lay down in the spare bedroom next door to the master bedroom and listened. They fucked and Mel came, and they fucked. Finally I heard Steve start groaning and I got back up again to watch.

Steve had his eyes tightly shut, and was thrusting hard into Mel. Steve was grunting low guttural noises and his hands were pulling Mel's hips down hard against his hips.

Mel bent down and bit one of his nipples (she knows that drives me over the top) and Steve responded with an incredibly loud roar. Steve screamed out, "Shit, oh shit, I'm coming, shit, shit, shit, Arrgggg, there it is!"

Mel had another orgasm right along with Steve's, dropping to his chest and flicking her hips up and down on his cock.

"I can feel it, oh, fuck me, flood me, come in me, please, yes, yes!" My sweet wife screamed.

I was amazed at the ferocity of their mutual orgasm. It looked so good. I wished I was fucking her lovely ass as they went through this. Someday, I hoped.

Mel was whispering in Steve's ears as they came back to reality. I couldn't hear what was said, but Steve nodded his head and they started kissing again.

A few minutes later Mel pulled away and got up, coming to me in the hallway, closing the door behind her. She looked so sexy, naked, flushed with passion, her fabulous tits with their engorged nipples standing proud. I took her into my arms and hugged her.

Mel looked up into my eyes and asked me, "Are you Ok with this? You still like it?"

"My God yes, it is so fantastic, I love watching you get so well fucked, his dick is big, was it all we dreamt about?" I asked.

"It's fantastic," she replied, "As much as I love you and my bent dick Indian, this guy has a cock to die for! He hits spots I didn't know existed. I came more riding that horse cock than I ever had. Is that Ok? You're not jealous of his big dick are you?"

"No way, I love seeing you so excited. I love that I helped give you this big dick!" I truthfully said.

She kissed me and then asked me, "Can he stay the night? I want him to fuck me again, a few times if I can take it!"

I was momentarily put off, as all I wanted to do was to fuck my sexy wife with her stud's seed still in there.

Mel smiled and said, "I know you wanted to fuck me now, I'll make it up to you later, I promise!"

How could I refuse? My sexy wife was so hot and so exciting to watch and think about fucking her two studs, I would do anything to help it along.

"Of course he can stay, as long as he satisfies you! The minute he's too tuckered to perform, out the door he goes, and I will take over!" I just hope he doesn't make you so sore that you don't want me."

Mel reached down to rub my cock, and said, "Don't worry, I have ways of taking care of you while my pussy rests."

And then Mel dropped to her knees, freed my hard cock and began to suck me off. My perfect wife knew what I needed right then, and she took care of it.

Mel sucked me in deep and deep throated me as I knew Steve could never enjoy. All the earlier visuals, the current visual of this sexy women kneeling before me with her tits wiggling, all made me come too soon. I felt it boiling up in my gut and grabbed Mel's head and began to really fuck her face. I blew my hot load deep into Mel's throat. Unlike Steve, Mel had no problem swallowing my whole load.

Of course this was my second orgasm tonight and I didn't have those big hose balls like Steve, but it was pure ecstasy to watch my wife swallow my whole load and continue sucking to drain every drop. She sweetly sucked and licked me clean, while looking up into my eyes. I love this woman!

When I was soft, I lifted Mel to her feet. "Be a good host and go fuck your Stallion some more. I want lots of hot stories tomorrow!" I said and kissed her.

Mel kissed me deeply and said, "Thank you, I love you and I promise you will never regret this!"

"Leave the door open," I said as she turn to enter the bedroom.

I slept in the spare bedroom whenever I was not listening or watching Steve tear my wife's mouth and pussy up. Throughout the night I was awakened by the loud sex coming from my bedroom. Mel's screams, Steve's growls, and the banging of the bed frame.

In the morning Mel came to wake me and told me, "He left, come to bed with me."

I got into bed and thought about how the room reeked of sex. We were both too tired to start the detailed recounting of all that went on. We just hugged and she asked again if I was OK, which I assured her I was. Mel hugged me and said, "You're too good to me."

Mel slipped down and sucked my dick into her mouth and sucked unit it was good and hard. She came back up and lay with her back to me. "Fuck my ass, my pussy is too sore, but I want you to fuck me now."

I put my hard dick between her thighs and was about to start rubbing it on her asshole, thinking about getting a tube of lube from the bed stand, when Mel reached down and took me into her pussy.

I was surprised she did this thinking she was sore, but then I realized Mel was giving me the lube we needed. I slipped into her pussy which was unusually loose, and soaking wet with juices. I stroked gently into Mel's pussy a few times, coating my dick in Steve's come and Mel's juices.

I placed my dick against Mel's ass and pushed gently inside. Mel was moaning and muttering, and I had to re-dip my dick in her pussy a couple of times till I had her asshole lubed enough to take me all the way in. Finally I had my cock deep in my wife's tight ass, and started a slow steady love making stroke as I reached around her and held her tits.

Again I was not long in coming as I thought about all that happened in the last 12 hours. I exploding into Mel's ass and we both fell asleep before my cock softened and slipped out.

Over the coming weeks, Mel was fucking one or the other brother at least once a week, sometimes more. Every night we made love playing back our favorite fantasies.

Mel loved her young Indian dick that Luke gave her, and she loved he big horse dick Steve plowed into her. She seemed to respond mostly to Luke's quiet loaner or mysterious demeanor, and used Steve for raw pounding sex. I think if she had to choose between the two, she'd take her Indian. She seemed to like getting him to open up. And I can't remember how many times she dreamily mentioned his unique bent dick!

Let's go Camping

I was still trying to get either one to open up to a threesome, but both seemed leery of me being there.

Then out of the blue Mel tells me that we are all going camping together. She said we would all stay in the same tent, and that both brothers knew we would all be enjoying Mel's body thought the weekend.

I was so turned on I couldn't wait!

As we loaded up, Luke and Mel rode off in his little compact truck, and Steve and I went in my SUV. There was plenty of room for all of us in the SUV, but that was typical for the loaner Luke.

We got to the camp site, and we were all surprised as Luke set up a 2 person tent while we set up the larger 4-6 person tent. I asked Mel about it, and she just said, "Don't worry about it. We are sleeping in the big tent, if he wants to join us he can."

The campsite was set up and we began to gather wood for a cooking and atmosphere fire. As the fire grew, Mel and Steve started making out. Soon they were beginning to remove clothes, right in the middle of the campsite as Luke and I watched!

We had brought a chaise lounge type patio chair, and Mel pushed Steve back to sit down in it. Within minutes Mel was sucking Steve's big horse cock till he was getting close to coming. Mel backed off and looked back at Luke and I saying, "You two going to join us?"

I looked at Luke and said, "Go ahead, I will join in a minute."

Luke looked uninterested. I was hard as a rock.

Mel dropped her shorts and climbed aboard Steve's cock. I was surprised how easily she took him in this time. She later told me she was dripping wet at the thought of 2 or 3 of us fucking her at once! Mel dropped all the way down on Steve's big sick and began her ride. Steve was kneading her tits as he let Mel do all the work fucking on his cock.

As Mel got hotter and louder, I looked at Luke and said, "Fuck her ass, go ahead, she wants this really badly."

Luke looked torn at the idea, but then took his shirt off and walked toward Mel and Steve. As he came up behind Mel he bent over and spit on her asshole, then started kissing it and working a finger in.

Mel was beside herself now and calling back to Luke, "Luke, fuck me, I want you in my ass!"

Luke worked Mel's ass till he had two fingers inside her puckered sphincter, occasionally spitting or drooling onto his fingers or her asshole. Luke stood up, dropped his pants, spit on his hard cock, and lined it up at Mel's asshole. This was the first time I saw his dick up close, and it definitely had a sharp bend to it!

As Luke pressed forward, Mel screamed out startling me! Mel reached back and grabbed Luke's thighs and pulled him closer a bit at a time. Mel had stopped bouncing on Steve's dick as she concentrated on taking Luke's dick into her tight ass.

I moved around so I could see as much as I could and was almost holding my breath as Luke wormed his way into my wife's ass. After about half of that bent dick was in, he started slowly stroking in and out, adding more spit as needed, and Mel was gasping at each stroke. Steve was just suckling on her tits and waiting for her to start stroking on his cock again.

Finally Luke's dick was all the way in and Mel and adjusted to its size, then he started long dicking her.

Mel immediately returned to stroking down onto Steve's horse cock, while Luke matched the tempo so he was not pushed out.

Mel was panting and grunting and the two boys fucked her harder and harder. No words were coming out, just her guttural noises. "Ung, oh, Arrgggg, oh, Ahhh," she grunted.

I finally came to my senses and moved to the head of the chaise. I unzipped and pulled my dripping hard cock out and put my fingers under Mel's chin to lift her face. Mel saw what I wanted, and extended her arms to lift herself off Steve's chest.

I moved in and Mel took my cock into her mouth. At first she didn't suck, as she was still grunting, but then she started sucking and bobbing on my dick.

This was truly phenomenal! I wanted to see or be in a threesome, and here we are in a foursome! My wife was taking it in every hole, and loving every second of it! Here again I am about to come so quick! I normal sex I have trained myself to be able to last a good 30-45 minutes by slowing or stopping to let my excitement ebb.

But in these scenarios with each of these boys, or now with the four of us together, I am so overloaded. My body and mind fail me, and I can only work on the hormones.

I am looking down at Mel's sexy body, with Luke's hands at her tiny waist as he pounded into her ass, her firm butt cheeks slapping his thighs at each stroke. And Steve was barely visible under her, I could only see his head and his hands as he mauled Mel's tits, and tried to stroke into her pussy.

What was great, was that the two boys drove my wife to her first orgasm right as I reached mine. As my come boiled up to start its journey into my dick, I felt my wife shudder and jerk. She was trying to stop moving and ride the wave, but three cocks had her pinned and kept pumping into her.

"Oh, God," I screamed and I came in Mel's mouth. Mel couldn't make any real noise with my dick stuffed in her mouth and my come flooding in, but she was grunting between swallows. Her body was tense, with an occasional jerk, sometimes from her orgasm, and sometimes from Luke, who had the advantage of the more powerful thrusting movements from behind.

Luke continued pounding into her ass, Steve was locked almost immobile under Mel's quivering body, and I was brutally pumping my come into her mouth. For a brief moment, I had no compassion, only the need to unload.

When I was finished, I pulled my dick from Mel's mouth and she let out a wail that startled all of us!

Mel then uttered, "Fuck, fuck, fuck me, I need it all, oh God, ahhh," and returned to rocking forward and backward to let Steve's big dick get some friction.

I sat back and watched as the boys pummeled my wife's sexy body. I was afraid the chaise would collapse under the pounding it and Mel were taking. After I had pulled away, Mel dropped back onto Steve's chest and they were deeply kissing as Mel's ass and pussy were fucked.

Luke was speeding up and was furiously fucking as hard as he could into Mel's asshole. I could see her anus grasping at his cock as it pulled back. Luke was getting close and I could see his fingers tightly gripping the flesh of Mel's waist, which probably would have been painful if Mel had any extra sensations available.

Luke looked up at the tree tops and howled like a coyote as he blew up in my wife. He slammed into her ass and held himself tightly against her ass cheeks as he flooded her with his come. His hips were giving little jerks of movement that I am sure were tied to the individual pumps of his hot seed. Since Luke's hips were locked against Mel's hips, every one of his jerks were rippling down to Mel and helping to give limited strokes against Steve's cock.

It was strange to watch Luke's expressions and muscles twitch as he came and pumped Mel's ass. Then I saw some of his come start dripping from her ass and Luke gave a great grunt and stood still fully embedded in that sexy ass. Moments later he pulled his dick out, and I heard Mel whimper, "No, don't pull it out."

But Luke was gone. He picked up his clothes and went to his little tent disappearing inside. Odd young guy, but Mel liked him, so whatever.

Now Steve had more freedom of movement, and took full advantage of it. He grabbed Mel's hips and helped her rock fore and aft so his horse cock could get as long of a stroke as possible.

Mel was alternating between coming with her weird noises and tongue fucking Steve's mouth. Steve was making up for lost time and was pulling Mel down violently onto his cock with a grunt at each exertion.

Watching them fuck, I was reminded of rutting animals as I watched in love fascination and awe. Mel and I had unleashed a sex manic, a fuck machine, a wanton slut who was also my wife. And I loved it!

Mel and Steve came in orgasm together with another explosion of noise and furious movement. They hugged tightly and I couldn't tell what sounds were coming from which mouth. Their sweaty bodies were slapping loudly against each other as Steve fucked and flooded up into Mel's pussy.

I remembered the copious volumes of come I once saw him pump into Mel, but also had a few times sucked from her well fucked pussy. With that strange fascination I moved off my chair to stand behind Mel's ass and watched Steve come.

Steve's hands held Mel's ass cheeks as he pulled her against his upward thrusts. Mel's body was fluttering in orgasm with her pussy stretched to its limit, and I hoped feeling more filled than ever before. Unlike Luke's come dripping from her ass, Steve's come was squirting out between his shaft and Mel's pussy lips. It then was running down onto Steve's thighs.

I glanced over to Luke's tent and noticed he was sitting watching all of this from the door flap of his tent. I was about to suggest that he come out and have another go at Mel, but decided not to. The hell with him.

The two lovers slowly regained their senses and continued kissing and stoking that long cock into my wife's perfect pussy. Steve seemed to not go soft, but Mel was not moving like she wanted to fuck again, just resting in the luxury of his arms and deep slow strokes.

Eventually Mel, rose from Steve and as his dick popped out, it seemed like a cup of come flowed like a river from Mel's pussy. Mel stood next to the chaise and we all watched Steve's come drip into the dirt.

Mel sighed a very contented sigh, grabbed some wipes we had brought and cleaned herself up. She then bent over Steve and sucked his still hard dick clean. Afterward they shared another deep kiss and she said, "Let's go to bed."

Steve, Mel, and I got onto our tent were we had laid out to the two two-man sleeping bags fully unzipped to be a top and bottom. We laid down with Mel in the center and I pulled her close to me and we kissed lovingly, with me whispering complements and endearments in her ear. Then Steve's hands snaked around Mel's sides and he took hold of her tits. No one could get enough of my lovely wife's tits!