Mel and the Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked Mel about Luke, and she just shrugged and said, "Don't worry about him, he will do whatever he wants to do."

We fell asleep, all three tangled up in arms and legs.

I was roused by some noise, and when I opened my eyes I could see my wife's back moving as Luke was fucking her again. They were on their sides, with Mel's back to me. The view of her hourglass shape and sweet ass, along with the thought of his cock in her had me hard instantly.

I shuffled up to my wife's back and started rubbing my dick up and down against her ass. Neither of them made any indication of noticing me. I was wondering what I could use for a lube, but found out quickly that Luke's come was still oozing from her asshole, and that was enough. My dick eased slowly in helped by all that come, and I was fully inserted in just a few strokes.

Mel finally gave an indication of noticing me with a low groan as she reached her free arm back to grab my ass and hold me against her.

This was my first double penetration and I was astonished by the sensations! Through the thin flesh between Mel's' pussy and ass, I could feel Steve's huge cock rubbing against mine. I swear I could even feel those big veins and ridges as our dicks slid in and out next to each other.

I reached around the top of Mel's chest to grab a tit and found I had to battle Steve for possession. This was my wife, and I gently swatted his had away and took my love's tit.

We fucked slowly for about 20 minutes and as soon as Mel started to come, Steve and I felt the excitement and both blew our loads into her. It was a quiet, easy set of orgasms. I think we were all still exhausted and just wanted a nice easy release. As soon as we were done, Steve pulled out, rolled over and I was shocked, he was snoring!

I had opportunity on my mind and pulled Mel onto her back on the sleeping bag, then kissed my way from her inviting lips, across those fine nipples, and down to her drenched pussy. I ate my creampie with great desire. I loved to clean up my beautiful wife, and the bigger the mess the more it turned us on.

Mel was softly stroking my cheeks with her fingers as I licked her thighs and pussy lips clean. I then pushed her thighs up and cleaned up her puckered ass. It was actually a bit open and I could dip half my tongue into her asshole. Mel was emitting low moans as I licked, "Ahhh, ahhh, ohhhh."

When Mel's' ass was clean, I returned to her pussy. I had already cleaned up the outside lips so I inserted my tongue deep into her pussy and was rewarded with an ongoing trickle of juices which I hungrily swallowed. I knew this was mostly Steve's come, but I didn't care, I lusted for my wife's pleasure, and we had recently discovered that she loved me to eat the boy's come from her freshly fucked pussy. I also turned me on immensely!

I inserted my middle finger to help shovel out the come, and Mel softly came again as I sucked her pussy clean. This action and the wicked taboo tastes had already made me hard again.

I slipped up alongside Mel and rolled her onto her side facing Steve. I pulled myself up close behind her and I reached down and used my hand to guide my dick into her pussy. Mel started to move her hips.

I whispered in her ear, "Shhh, don't move, just let me hold you and go to sleep. My dick stayed hard and inside her until I fell asleep too.

We slept until Steve and Mel woke me again with their unending lust. This young guy is like a rabbit, but Mel loved his horse dick.

Our fun lasted a few months, with Luke getting the most of my wife's pussy. I couldn't understand what she saw in him, but she really loved his bent dick and his often sullen loaner demeanor. She said he also was a great pussy eater.

It all ended one day when the two brothers brought a friend to the house and asked Mel to fuck him. Mel was furious and told them all to take off and not to return. I was not home as usual and had to hear all this on our nightly call. Being a typical guy, I asked why she didn't add another young stud to her stable. Mel got pissed at me and told me bluntly, "No way."

As she told me later, it was a combination of her rage at them blabbing, and the fact that this new guy was a flabby unattractive young guy.

Damn, there went the neighborhood fun!

Where Is The End Of The Line?

Loss of the boys became no matter, Mel would later fuck her Biology professor, long term; and the Karate Instructor, a few times; and a big black guy from her work a couple of times! I got to hear all the great details!

Then the pièce de résistance - my older brother came to town and after some drinks and flirting, he fucked her! Pissed me off that I never got to fuck his wife in return, ha!

So many of our fantasies to recount!

I never got another threesome, at least not with another guy. I videoed her fuck with my brother, so I did not join in on that until afterward. And we did enjoy one threesome with another lady, but never with another guy.

It seems there were at least a half dozen or more men really more than willing to fuck my foxy wife, but not willing to share her with me! They were all aware that I knew about them fucking her, and that I actually wanted it, but a threesome was always no go.