Mel Meets Rick Pt. 02

Story Info
Mel loses her virginity.
3.2k words
4.6
34.2k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just sucked a man's cock, a big man's big cock at that. I started to play with myself but I'm no longer horny. I don't know what came over me but reality is starting to kick in. The shame is real. I can't believe I actually enjoyed it too but now it's over I feel empty and dissatisfied and sticky. I better wash this off and get out of here.

I choose the door that Rick didn't enter. It's a bedroom suite. There must be two of them. Now just to wash all this stickiness off of me and I'm gone. To my surprise, there's a woman in the bathtub. I let out a 'shit, sorry' as I retreat.

'Hey, don't go, cutie,' she says. 'What's your name?'

'Mel.' I respond, looking the other way.

'Hi, Mel, I'm Carly. Don't be shy; the bubbles are covering me up anyway.' She giggles.

I reluctantly enter the bathroom and proceed to wash my face and hands thoroughly. I can't get over the fact that Rick had a woman here the whole time.

"So, Mel. What EXACTLY was going on out there?" She sends a cheeky smile my way. I blush. Oh god, what did she hear! Does she have any idea what just happened? I quickly make up a lie about how Rick and I just met and got into a deep conversation about gym routines and how he invited me over to his place.

"Why don't you jump in this bath with me, we have plenty of towels."

This is when I take a notice of how pretty Carl's face is. She's a stunning blonde and my imagination goes wild wondering what is underneath all those bubbles. It is actually a large spa bath. I could easily fit. I consider if for a moment, "but what would Rick say?"

"He'd say you're a fool if you don't get in with me. I'm just his business partner. No need to worry." That settles it, I'm getting in. I timidly take off my clothes with my back turned to Carly and slip into the bath as quick as I can, being careful not to show my penis. Carly lets out a sigh, "aww, you're no fun."

The bath is the perfect temperature and Carly and I start up some small talk. It helps get my mind off what just happened in the other room with Rick. Things start to get really steamy when Carly shifts over to my side of the tub and I can feel her body next to mine. She sits up in the water and I can see her perfectly shaped perky tits. Is this really happening?

Without any warning Carly reaches down and grabs my flaccid penis under the water. "Ohh, what do we have here! Don't you find me sexy," she asks. I quickly answer, "No, uh, I mean yes, I find you very attractive." I'm so mad at my penis for not getting hard for her. "Let's see what I can do," says Carly. She straddles me, her tits right in my face, her body pressing up against me. Then she leans in and kisses me. I kiss back immediately, thanking my lucky stars. She's way hotter than any girl I've ever been with.

The kissing is really hot and I even have a go at feeling her ass. It feels amazing. Some time passes and Carly suddenly breaks the kissing, feeling up my penis again and lets out a sigh. "This just isn't working, I think I know what you need, Mel." Carly gets up out of the bath and my eyes are glued to her sexy body. I start playing with my cock without her knowing and get a little hard and tell her, "wait, come back!" But she's already dried herself off and says "come meet me in the bedroom," looking back at me with a smile.

I can't help but grin, I'm overcome with excitement. I let five minutes pass and then get out of the bath but my clothes are gone. I dry myself quickly and leave the bathroom, the towel wrapped around my body. I find Carly in the bedroom fully dressed in a black knee length skirt, black pantyhose, white blouse and flats. She's done up her beautiful blonde hair in a bun. She stares me down and says, "get dressed," pointing at the spread on the bed, but all I see are women's clothes.

"Are you joking?" I had thought we were just about to get it on and now she wants me dressing up as a woman. "Oh, Mel, this is kind of my fantasy you know. Actually, can you take these and shave all over too, I'll be the boss and you'll be my sexy assistant." I think about it for only a few seconds and say, "ok, I suppose." I take the razor and shaving foam off her and get to work in the bathroom. I do my legs, arms, armpits and pubic hair. I have a feel of my new smooth body and get a jolt of pleasurable excitement at the new feeling and then head back to the bedroom.

"Put these on first, she says," eagerly. She hands me a pair of black flower patterned boy shorts style women's underwear with a matching bra. "Oh and wait, don't forget to put these in the bra," she hands me some small breast forms. I can't actually believe I'm doing this, but she is way too hot and I can't resist. I put the underwear on and as it encases my penis I feel it grow a little. I put on the white summer dress left on the bed and the sheer stockings with a bit of difficulty and then Carly forces me to put on some black heels. "Come, this won't take long, sexy." Carly then sits me down at the dressing table in front of a mirror and starts applying make-up. I notice that she puts on some eyeliner, mascara, eye shadow and other stuff that I don't really know and finishes off with some red lipstick. When the final reveal is made I almost fall off my chair. Is that really me?

"And now for the finishing touch," Carly fits a brown wig on my head that has a fringe at the front and the length falls down a bit past my shoulders. I now unmistakably look like a girl, a cute one. "You look hot, don't you think, Mel?" I am still looking myself in the mirror with bewilderment. "Umm, sure, I look nothing like me." Carly kisses me on the cheek and leaves and before she exits the door says, "Don't worry, honey, I'll be right back."

I place myself on the bed, waiting in anticipation for Carly. One long minute passes and then Rick comes bursting through the door with Carly and a camera and starts taking photos. "What the fuck are you doing?" I protest, quickly hiding myself with my hands and then turning to face the other way. I hear Rick's deep voice, "you look very pretty, Melanie." My face turns red and then I muster up the courage and ask, "Where are my clothes? I want to leave."

Rick replies, "Not so fast, Melanie. You must first go out to dinner with me, like that in public. Otherwise I will be sending these pictures to your parents."

"And how do you have my parent's details or my full name for that matter?"

"Got them at the front desk, silly. I'm a powerful man and get what I want and what I want now is for you to go out for dinner with me." I consider it for a moment and figure what is the harm. I'm a bit peeved at Carly and still want her bad, but I don't think I have any other choice now. "Fine, Rick, where are we going?"

"Just one moment," says Carly. "Rick wants you to put this in." I look at what's in her hand and it's a little silver butt plug. "No fucking way!" I protest.

Carly leans in to whisper into my ear, "come on, I promise it will feel good, and if you do what Rick wants he promised me that I get to do whatever I want with you later." Her voice in my ear is hypnotic, and I can't help but say, "Fine, then."

Carly reaches into the dressing table drawer and pulls out a bottle of lube, lifts up my dress, pulls down my panties and squirts some onto the butt plug. The initial push hurts and it doesn't seem to fit but once it makes it past the entrance the rest pops in no problem and I feel a little strain in the front of my panties. Carly then puts my panties and dress back into place and pats by bottom. "Very good, doesn't that feel better, hun?" I look at her sheepishly and just say, "Whatever, let's just get this over with."

Rick and I leave the resort in a limousine and he offers me champagne on the ride to the restaurant. I'm going to need something to help me get through this I guess. I pay careful attention to him pouring the drink to make sure he doesn't slip in anything and all up I down three glasses which is probably three too many. During the drive he keeps throwing me all sorts of compliments, which just feels weird but I can't help but feel flattered. When we finally get there he opens the door for me and holds my hand as I step out in the awkward heels I'm wearing.

I straight away notice how fancy the restaurant is as we enter and a few guys, including the staff take a good look at me. I smile back nervously, not used to all this attention. They must have no idea that I'm not a girl. I hate that Rick is making me do this. The night passes by rather quickly. We make small talk, with Rick leading most of the conversation. I have scallops for entrée, fettucini carbonara for main and a strawberry cheesecake for dessert and we share two whole bottles of wine between us. What's funny is when I had to go to the toilet I was headed to the men's bathroom when a waiter said excuse me ma'am the women's toilets are this way.

What surprises me is how used to the butt plug I've gotten. It feels kind of nice filling me up actually. With dessert finished, Rick insists we head to the restaurant's bar and orders me a daiquiri even though I'm feeling way too tipsy to take on another drink. It's a struggle back to the limousine and he practically has to carry me. It's on the ride back where the conversation goes from PG to R rated.

"So, Melanie, how was your night?"

"Can you please stop calling me Melanie," I say with exasperation. "And yeah, the night was alright I guess, the food was really good."

"Don't you think Melanie is more fitting, with you dressed the way you are right now. Don't you feel like a Melanie?"

"Shut up, dude. You don't fucking know me."

"Well I know you sucked my cock, so I think I know you better than a lot of people. Wouldn't you say?

This is where I get really mad. I'm not sure if I'm mad at him or myself the most. "You drugged me, you took advantage of me, man. I don't ever want to do something like that again."

"Oh really now? So you didn't like it at all?"

I think about it for a bit, my dick was really hard at the time. I don't really have an explanation for that other than him slipping me Viagra so I ask him. "Did you slip me Viagra?"

"Nope," he replies confidently. "Why do you ask that?" He looks at me suspiciously.

"Err, nothing, no reason."

"Come on, Melanie. I know that's a lie. I got you hard, didn't I?" This is when I notice his hand is resting on my thigh, getting me hot and flustered. I feel a little twitch in my panties.

I give out a squeaky, "no, can we not talk about this here please?" as I get embarrassed over the chauffeur over hearing us. Rick looks over to the chauffeur and I can see him in the mirror give Rick a smile and a wink and the privacy screen goes up.

I start shaking my head and whispering, "no, no, no, no, no. Oh no, no, no. This cannot be happening." Rick grabs me with his hands and starts feeling me up. I try to push away and ask the driver for help but he doesn't respond. This is when Rick goes in for our second kiss. I practically spit in his face this time and he pulls way. Then something happens that I wasn't expecting at all.

*SLAP*

My head smashes against the seat of the limousine after Rick slaps me and tears start streaming down my face.

"Listen, bitch. I took you out for a nice expensive dinner and the least I expect is a kiss in return. If you do as I say you get Carly. Don't you get that?"

A sudden realization hits me, there's still Carly to think about. Her soft lips, her cute nose, her gorgeous eyes, her perfect body. I look up at Rick, pouting. "Ok, fine," I say, sniffing as I let out the words. "Good, girl," he replies and then goes back in to kiss me. I kiss back as he gropes me, feeling me all over. It makes me feel sexy as I'm dressed the way I am and the alcohol is definitely going to my head.

The car finally stops and Rick guides me out of the limousine, holding me by the small of my back as we retreat back to the luxury suite. I'm half expecting Carly to be there, waiting for me. When she isn't I let out a sigh and ask, "where is Carly?"

"Don't worry about Carly for now. Just do as I say." We enter Rick's bedroom and he throws me on the bed and whips out his cock. I'm suddenly reminded just how big it is and sit there staring at it.

"You like what you see, don't you, Melanie?" I shake my head, "No, it's just. Nothing." I reach under my dress and into my panties and slip out the butt plug and then I get off the bed and stand up. Rick grabs me by the shoulders and pushes me down onto my knees and commands, "suck it."

I look up at him pleadingly, and simply utter, "please, Rick."

"Do as I say, remember."

I look back down at this cock and try my best to think about Carly's pretty face. The tip presses against my red lips and parts them. I half willingly open my mouth and let it slide in. I remember doing this, but it wasn't nearly as hot. Being dressed as a girl turns me on more than ever and I start sucking Rick's cock with crazed passion. I pop Rick's cock out my mouth.

"What's the matter, Melanie?" I look up at Rick, then quickly back down and spit on his cock and wrap my mouth back around it. Up and down, up and down I go. I can hear him grunt in pleasure.

"That's enough. Time for you to lose it." Lose what I think? Rick pulls his cock out of my wet mouth and lifts me up and throws me on my back on the bed. He rips off my heels and throws them behind him and hikes up my white dress revealing the bulge in my black panties. Oh no, he can't possibly think that... I can't lose my virginity to Rick!

"Stop, Rick. I'll do it, but just. Let me do Carly first. At least give me that."

Rick lets out a laugh, "Oh no, you're going to lose it to me." Rick strips off all his clothes. Oh my, he is so muscular. He pulls down my panties and lifts my legs up into the air and then they're off as I let out a nervous whimper. Rick grabs the lube from the side table and dispenses it on his finger and pushes it inside my asshole. I let out a breathy gasp at the cold. He then squirts some on his enormous cock and as I lay there on my back his cock rests on top of mine. The contrast is comical. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I sense a bright flash through my closed eyelids and hear the noise. He is taking pictures of me.

"STOP," I yell. Rick puts the camera back down and then it happens. He enters me for the first time. I scream as the tip invades my hole. "Easy now, Melanie, I'll take it slow," Rick assures me. He pushes his cock gradually inside me and it feels so warm. He is filling me up and I'm beside myself. It's starting to feel nice. I let out a, "MMMMM."

"Yes, good girl, take that cock."

I squeal out a, 'Yes, Rick!"

He starts pumping his cock in and out of me as my legs rest in his arms. Here I am, on my back getting pounded by a 42 year old man and loving it. How did this happen? I start pushing my hips back onto his cock without even thinking. We get a good rhythm going and our moans collide.

I start overthinking things and say, "you know, I'm not even gay."

"Sure, you aren't. You're a girl after all." Rick says with a smirk.

"But I still like women," I retort.

"Carly told me about how she couldn't get you hard, but look at you now." This is when I realize my erect penis pointing straight at my belly. My face goes scarlet red. "Go on," Rick says, "play with it."

I hesitate at first, but can't help myself. I grab my penis and start rubbing. It feels amazing as Rick pumps his cock into my ass.

"Who's my bitch?"

"I am," I reply.

"Who's my naughty little slut?"

"Mmmm, I am!"

I feel it coming. I can't possibly let this happen. It's too embarrassing. I take my hands off my penis and let out an involuntary "aaahhhhhh!" I try to stop it but I can't, I squirt cum all over myself as I orgasm uncontrollably, like never before.

"Yeah, squirt for me, baby." Rick continues fucking my brains out and then lets out a deep groan as I feel a weird sensation. Is he cumming inside me? What the fuck!

When he finishes I feel so used and embarrassed as he slides out of me. I feel so empty now. He takes some more pictures of me and then tells me to take a shower and come to bed afterwards.

I'm in a state of complete shock. I can't believe what just happened. I fall off the bed and eventually get to my feet and stumble towards the bathroom. I wonder where Carly is.