Mel Meets Rick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He returns with a big wad of cash in his hand. He is dressed in a business shirt and trousers now - I guess this little escapade is over. It's relieving, but a part of me is disappointed. Is that a bulge in his pants? What the fuck, it's huge.

"Alright, I've got business to attend to now. You'll have to get going."

"What?" I kind of half object. "You've got business all of a sudden?" I query him with suspicion and disbelief.

He gives me a cursory glance, raising his eyebrows and dipping his head, he replies, with a simple "Yes."

He steps into my space, right in front of me. He is really close now, looking down at me. "Is there a problem, Mel? I have $10,000 here." gesturing the cash in his hand. I start to walk backwards but he follows me, I can feel his bulge push against me. I keep backing away until I hit a wall in a thump. He stops. "Then take it and get the fuck out." He tosses the wad of cash on the floor right next to me. I look down and drop to my knees to pick it up, wishing he would back off and give me some space.

With the money in hand I look up. His crotch is right in my face. The entire space around my head is filled with his lower body - the smell of the fabric of his pants and aftershave, the black colour of his trousers, the bulge... The bulge, it feels so daunting being this close to it now. This is when I notice how it presses against his pants, the fabric barely containing it and revealing his fly, the zipper strained and jutting out, pointing right at me. A part of me is taken by curiosity, mixed with an obsessive compulsive urge to let it free. I have an irrational desire to just unzip it and - what the hell am I thinking? It's... oh fuck, what should I say? Actually, I'll say nothing — it's better if I say nothing at all. I'll just do it.

My heart begins to beat a little faster at the sudden realisation of what I'm about to do. Everything happens so fast, my hand moves up to the zipper of his fly and - ZIP! His equipment pushes and bulges through the fly, still contained by a pair of black briefs. Without thinking I undo the button at the top of the fly which then parts the top part of his pants, relieving the bulge in his pants even further, as it drops forward, no longer restrained.

Oh my, he was so close that the bulge drops forward and is now literally resting on my nose. Not only my nose, but my chin, my lips and my forehead - it's that large. I jerk my head back a bit but he quickly moves forward and snickers. I move my body backward, so that I am more comfortable and he then backs off an inch - thank god for that. It's so freaking damn huge, I've just got to see it. I yank at his briefs and pull it down just enough so that it pops out. I quickly let go as it slaps me in the face. The slap takes me by surprise - I wasn't expecting it to spring out like that. It... Isn't even fully erect, I can tell because it still looks kind of soft. Wait, his cock just fucking touched my face, uughh! What a terrible idea this was.

I may as well have a look now, though. It's pointing slightly to the left and really thick, ridiculously thick, and incredibly veiny too. He is uncut and I can see half the head, it's very smooth and pink and glistening and I can see the large slit at the tip of it. Oh my god, his balls are huge, they're shaven smooth and just hang there, dangling about. I look up a bit and see jet black pubic hair, trimmed and neat, but very thick.

He grabs the side my head and swings his cock right into my cheek, creating a loud slapping sound. He does it again and again and I yell "what the fuck are you doing, stop it, what the hell, man?" as I feebly attempt and fail at pushing him away. I try standing up but he places a hand on my head and pushes me back down - ouch - it fucking hurts. Not saying a word, he then grabs his cock with his hand and vigorously pumps it and then lets it hang there, on full display.

I stop struggling. Looking at his cock sends me into a trance. My eyes widen like saucers. It's long and large and so very, very hard now. The veins encase it, pulsating and alive. I can see his entire head now too, it's centimetres away from my face — it's throbbing and smooth. I don't know why, but after having unzipped his pants and pulled down his briefs, after having seen his cock, I have a sudden and irrevocably deep respect for the man. I can't explain it. His cock, it just demands respect. It's to be admired and revered. Fuck, he knows how small my penis is -- I feel so intimidated, and my cheeks burn as they undoubtedly flush with a bright red as I'm overwhelmed by its presence and size.

I don't know how much time has passed. The silence finally breaks.

"Well? Do you have anything to say?" he asks of me.

I stay silent and pause for a short moment, as I slowly process that he did in fact just speak to me. I nervously stammer, in my state of wonderment, and in a slightly higher octave, "It's... it - is - so, it's so big!" That's it, pathetically, that's all I have to say.

It's slowly moving towards me, ever so slightly closer each and every second. I can smell his odour, a strong musk — I can see a clear, transparent white sheen of pre cum on the head of his cock. Everything becomes a blur, everything except for his cock. The velvety tip gently presses against my lips, it's so soft and smooth, it's turgid, it's hard but it's soft at the same time and its throbbing and I kiss it. I kiss it passionately — I part my mouth and massage it with my lips, tasting him for the very first time, my tongue flickering over it. It's slippery and has a light taste to it, a strange mix of sweet and bitter, but mostly sweetness. It's lovely.

The warmth, oh the warmth and hotness of it as I now embrace the entirety of the head in my sticky, wet mouth, it slides along my tongue and I taste his skin. My hand lets go of the wad of cash I was still holding on to. This is all so wrong, it is wrong, I shouldn't be doing this, but it feels so right and I don't know why and I can't stop now. I must explore and have more. He isn't stopping it — why should I stop? He isn't protesting at all. He's hard and he likes it. Am I really pleasing him? This impressive piece of meat is inside me, it's satisfied by my mouth! I widen my mouth and push my head forward and I grasp those strong muscular legs on either side of him. The head grows in my mouth - oh my god, this is just the head - it's so big!! Every extra centimetre that enters my mouth feels like an accomplishment, I don't know why, but the taboo of what I'm doing right now is an unreal thrill. It hits the back of my throat. I'm still short of half way.

Panic now sets in at the realisation that I cannot take the fullness of his manhood in my mouth. I choke a bit and am forced take it out. I cough and reassess the situation. It hangs above me, waiting. I look up in awe and then my eyes make contact with his. All in one glance, so much is translated between us, he smirks a sinister smile and gazes at me with judging and knowing eyes - waves of embarrassment, guilt and shame crash over me. I am left speechless and quivering, I want to disappear, but more than that I want to...

Without thinking I stick my tongue out and lick the entire underside of his shaft, I open mouth kiss it and massage it with my tongue, wetting his tool as much as I can. And I look up at him again whilst I lick, this time I feel better when I look at him, his lips are pursed and he is smiling, he looks down on me and gives a slight nod of his head. Stupidly and involuntarily, I smile back.

I grab his cock with my right hand and am suddenly reminded of my penis; I'm now harder than I've ever been. It's so hard that it hurts. No girl has ever made me like this. But I like women so much - their hair, their face, their tits and ass. This hardness, this feeling is on a whole other level but - my penis is tingling and shaking about and is taught with excitement and tension - yet I'm the one sucking HIS cock.

The size of mine to his, the comparison becomes more of a reality with his cock in my hand. His cock points straight out, dipping downwards at a slight angle — the enormous weight of it affected by the earth's gravity, whereas my cock points straight upwards, pointing at my face.

This hand of mine has gripped my penis countless times before. The full grip of my hand would cover my entire shaft — I can touch my thumb with my index finger when I hold on to it. This is not the case here. I feel my face flush even more and I'm taken by very strange emotions I don't quite understand. This is so pathetic and disgusting, what makes me like this - like such a weak, submissive bitch in front of this man, I feel like a little girl and it just further compounds my arousal.

It makes feel so small and inferior, yet it only serves to turn me on more. Oh my - there is wetness in my underwear at the tip of my penis - oh my god -- I'm dripping with precum and it's seeping through, it's never been like this before...

I lift his heavy cock up a bit to reveal the balls, those large gorgeous shaven balls. Gorgeous? What makes them gorgeous, fuck...

I have access to them now. I lick the sack, oh my, it dangles so low. I take one of his balls into my mouth and suck on it. It's inside my mouth. What a sensation this is. I want more — the other ball can't be left out! I squeeze it in, barely, and my entire mouth is filled. The taste of his skin, I love it. My tongue has a mind of its own as it plays with them in my mouth. What the fuck, I'm suckling on a grown man's balls like it's providing me sustenance, sucking away like a baby would a mother's tit. My little penis tingles and spits its approval.

"Hmph, ahem," he grunts. "Time for the main course," he says and grabs me by my hair and lifts his balls out of his mouth. I squeal, stupidly, when his balls are stolen from my mouth. He chuckles and continues, "Relax, bitch."

He repositions my head in front of his cock. I look up at him, my eyes glassy and crazed with want and lust. He speaks. "There is no going back after this, cocksucker."

I've lost all self-control. My eyes water up as I wrap my lips around his cock and move my head down the shaft. He quickly takes control. He's right, there is no going back now. He thrusts hard and pumps my mouth like a pussy, his hand still tightly holding me by the hair, I have no choice in the matter - I have to keep up to his pace.

Oh, shit, it's smashing the back of my throat - deeper and deeper. I start to cough and splutter, barely able to breathe through my nostrils. I try to brace myself by tightly grabbing on to his legs and slowing down the pace "Hands off, cunt," he yells at me. It was no use anyway - he is too powerful. I let go, my arms dangling to the side of me. He's using my mouth like a flesh light.

As he overpowers and uses me, with his thick slippery engorged phallus pumping in and out of my mouth, there is a deep swelling in my anus that I've never felt before - my penis is still harder than ever and continues to leak. I can't believe it. I just can't. I... I-I-I I love it. I LOVE sucking his COCK!

His grunts get breathier. "This isn't for you, huh? You're not gay?" He laughs out loud.

"You FUCKING LOVE it! Don't you, slut. Go on. Tell me how much you love it."

I let out a squealy "Mmmmmmmmmmmm" in a muffled scream as his cock still fills my mouth.

"Yeah, that's right."

"MMMMmmhmmmmm!" I respond.

He pulls out his cock now. I gasp for air and cough, saliva is dripping everywhere. "More?" He looks at me with an evil stare.

"YES. Mmmoore," I shriek back at him, my mouth quivering as I look back into his eyes. The evil stare becomes a very satisfied grin and he shoves it in deep, deeper than before. I'm barely able to take a big enough breath before it goes back in. My eyes feel like they are about to pop out and drool drips from the sides of my mouth as he fits the entirety of his wonderful cock in my mouth - my nose reaches his pubic hair and is assaulted by his strong manly, alpha male smell. This mixture of pleasure and discomfort is like nothing I've felt before - my eyes roll back in ecstasy.

Just as I'm about to pass out due to a lack of oxygen going to my brain he releases and pulls out. I take deep gasps of air, coughing and spluttering once more. He gives me just enough time before sticking his cock back in my wet hole of a mouth.

"Take that cock, take it. Grrr." His voice is so manly. He even fucking growls at me - what a beast!

"I'm about to cum." He growls again.

I try to mentally prepare myself, but it happens all so fast, no more than a second later hot liquid blasts through the tip of his cock, spilling his seed inside my mouth, splashing into the back of my throat and filling my mouth so my cheeks expand and the cum starts seeping out of my mouth. It's so warm and thick, and it has a much stronger taste than his precum - I find it to be an odd mixture of sweet and bitter and salty, but it's so yummy.

What a man, he is still ejaculating when he pops his cock out of my mouth. It splashes into my face. I quickly shut my eyes as streams of it jet all over me in glistening white strings.

I'm swirling the cum in my mouth, I swirl it all around and savour the flavour before I go on to swallow it. I swallow everything I can, but bits are still dripping from my mouth onto the floor - there is too much of it.

"Open your mouth." I open my eyes and look up at him. I stick my tongue out.

He squeezes his cock and the last droplets of his cum drip down on my waiting tongue. I stick it out even further. My tongue is still sticking out many seconds after he is done - What has become of me? - He gives his cock back to me, which I gladly receive and suck dry.

"Good girl, Melanie." He pats me on the head and gives an affectionate stroke of my neck as I look up at him. He leaves the room. What? It's over?

I can still feel the sticky goo all over my face. This is real man juice and I milked it out of him. As stupid as it sounds, I feel proud of myself whilst I indulge in the reward of my efforts and gather up, salvaging, whatever is left of his seed on my face with my fingers and lick them clean, slurping up every morsel.

Here I am. Left alone in the room, horny as fuck and shaking uncontrollably. I spit into the palm of my hand, release my penis from the saturated underwear and start rubbing.

What the hell just happened? What have I become?

PART 2 COMING SOON...

12