Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike leaned forward and kissed her hard before she could react. Melanie opened her eyes in surprise, knowing that his cum coated every surface of her lips and mouth. She tried to draw back but Mike held her tight and shoved his tongue past her teeth and swirled it around the insides of her mouth. She was even more surprised when Mike's shriveled cock, which she had been cradling with one hand, instantly grew hard as he licked his own cum from the walls of her mouth.

She looked at him with shock and delight, realizing that he was ready to fuck her immediately. In her experience, most guys had to wait at least a few minutes after one of her blow jobs before they were ready to fuck. The one older man she'd had, a teacher at her school, had taken a full ten minutes before he was ready. She thought he was about the same age as Mike, so she was completely taken aback at Mike's seemingly superhuman ability to get hard again right away.

Mike smiled at the expression on her face and nuzzled her nose with his.

"When I can taste myself in your mouth," he said in a throaty voice, "it turns me on more than anything. It gets me hot knowing that we're sharing the taste."

Melanie shivered and opened her mouth in awe. Not only had she never met a guy who liked that, she had never heard of or read about a guy who liked to kiss after a blow job. The fact that he wanted to taste his own cum from her mouth got her super hot too.

Now that she knew he was ready, she slid off the couch to the floor and on to her knees with her bum facing toward Mike. She looked over her shoulder and gave him a steamy look, wriggling her bum and unconsciously moving her pubis up and down as she waited for him to enter her.

Mike pulled his shirt off and then his track pants. He knelt on the floor behind her and reached down to her pussy; it was warm and wet and she whimpered a bit when he touched her.

"Fuck me Mike!" she said desperately. "I really need it! Please!"

Mike looked at her uncertainly and then down at his own hand buried in her sopping wet pussy.

"Are you sure?" he asked her. "You know I can't give you what you've been looking for. This is all I can give you."

"I know." She said, almost crying in her need. "I just need you to fuck me or I'm going to explode!"

Mike sighed to himself, still unsure how all this was going to end. He looked at her again and then looked down to see her hips undulating just in front of his twitching cock. His decision made, he pushed his cock to her entrance and then slid it in all the way.

Melanie cried out and her orgasm hit her without warning. She started bucking her hips and shaking as she came against Mike's cock. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps, she was trembling all over and real tears poured on to her cheeks as she writhed against Mike's penis, shoving at it with all her might to bury it inside her as far as it would go.

Unable to hold back himself with all her thrashing around, Mike started shooting his cum deep inside her. Both of them started whimpering and groaning as their orgasms overtook them. By the time they had both stopped cumming, they were lying side by side on the rug breathing heavily and unable to move.

"Wow!" a voice said from the other side of the couch. "That was some of the best sex I've ever heard of!"

They both looked up in shock to see Jennie standing over them. She was smiling and looking down at them; there seemed to be a flush around her neck and upper chest, so her excitement was obvious. Her top was open almost as far as her pants which were also undone and her nipples were standing out straight as they poked against the fine silk fabric.

"Maybe I should have stayed home;" she said with a grin, "instead of going went out with that loser Mark!"