Melanie and Jennie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did they just break up?" Melanie asked in awed tones.

Jennie shook her head in confusion and did not answer.

"Maybe we should go down and see if Mike's okay." Melanie said.

Jennie stood up and drew Melanie by the sleeve back toward the bed.

"No," she said as she crawled under the covers, drawing them up to her chin. "I don't think he's going to want any company right now."

Melanie looked at her uncertainly and then glanced at the closed door once more.

"Are you sure?" she asked with a worried expression.

"Just get into bed." Jennie said with finality. "He'll be fine. Besides, he's watching the game. I've known Mike for a long time and a hockey game can bring him out of the worst depression, trust me!"

Melanie frowned once more and then slid under the covers beside Jennie. They both adjusted their positions under the blankets trying to get comfortable and settled against each other.

Through the many nights they had slept in the same bed before, they had never lay down face to face before; nor had they put their arms around each other, snuggling together and intertwining their limbs. Now they pulled each other close, both of them sighing and cooing contentedly as they nuzzled each other.

Melanie was still wearing Mike's button-down shirt. Jennie had thrown her clothes into a hamper and was wearing an oversized T-shirt to sleep in.

Jennie put her hand under Melanie's shirt which was unbuttoned to her navel and laid her hand on Melanie's hip. Softly, she caressed the skin on her back and up her side until she was brushing the side of Melanie's tit. Melanie put her hand on Jennie's bum, squeezing and kneading it softly. Her fingers reached forward until they were pressing against the bottom of Jennie's pussy lips.

They kissed, both of them reveling in their new feelings as they explored each other's bodies. Although Jennie had kissed Cathy when they'd had their threesome last week, she was surprised to find that kissing Melanie was much different.

She had enjoyed kissing Cathy; she had been eager and even desperate as she returned her kisses, her tongue probing hungrily into Jennie's mouth. Cathy had thrust her pussy against Jennie's hand as they made out, impatient to reach orgasm as she ground against her.

Melanie's style of kissing was completely different. Where Cathy had been desperate, Melanie was softly yielding, her mouth inviting Jennie's tongue into it as she probed. Where Cathy had been impatient to cum, Melanie was compliant, shifting her weight to allow Jennie better access when she reached for her tit or her pussy. When Jennie touched a sensitive spot, Melanie would sigh deeply, closing her eyes to slits and whispering softly into her ear.

When Melanie took her nipple into her mouth, Jennie gasped as she moved her tongue against it. It was unlike any sensation she'd had. Neither Mike nor Cathy had kissed her there so tenderly. As Melanie moved her mouth down Jennie's belly, she shivered, knowing what was coming. She tensed as she felt her lips kiss tenderly across her tummy and lower abdomen.

Even though she was ready for the sensations, she gasped and almost sat bolt upright when Melanie finally kissed her pussy. The touch was so tender, so soft and ghost-like; it made Jennie shudder with need and she groaned aloud.

Melanie had never imagined she would want to do what she was doing right now. Feeling Jennie's naked body and making love to her was an experience she had never contemplated. Now that she was here, she found it hard to imagine that they had never done this before; it felt so right!

She covered Jennie's pussy with her mouth and licked and nibbled at it the way she'd hoped a man would lick and nibble her. It never happened. The men she knew had never offered to do it and she had been too shy to ask. Now, licking Jennie, she put everything she had into it. She marveled at her taste. It was like hers but so different. She was listening to Jennie moan and sigh as she worked and she realized it was the same as giving oral sex to a man; Jennie was responding in much the same way.

The difference came when Jennie wrapped her legs around Melanie's neck and pulled her close. By this time, Jennie was heaving and groaning, thrusting herself forward to grind against Melanie's face and clutching at her hair. Melanie almost grew afraid because of the violence in Jennie's passion. Jennie finally put both feet flat on the bed on either side of Melanie's hips and growled and screamed as she came. She was pulling Melanie forward by the hair and gyrating her pubis into her face, smearing her cum from her chin to her eyes.

When the spasm passed, Melanie sat up and looked at Jennie in alarm. She was lying back and gasping for breath as she stared blankly at the ceiling. Her eyes were wide and her chest was heaving from the force of her orgasm. After a time, she blinked and then looked at Melanie in a sort of daze.

"I thought no one could do that better than Mike!" she gasped. "Boy was I wrong!"

She laughed a little between ragged breaths and then pulled Melanie close. She kissed her, her mouth closing over hers and darting her tongue deep into Melanie's mouth. Taken aback by the ferocity of the kiss, Melanie gasped and melted into Jennie. They held each other tight, kissing and petting, touching and caressing each other. Jennie sat up in bed and leaned close to Melanie's face.

"Now it's your turn!" she said with a grin.

Melanie blushed and felt a tingle as Jennie gently parted her thighs. When Jennie brushed her lips against her downy pubic hair, Melanie shuddered. She felt her tongue lick softly up one of her pussy lips and she pushed her pelvis upward and moaned. Jennie grabbed her bum with both hands and then buried her face into Melanie's vagina, covering it with her mouth and driving her tongue as deeply inside as it would go.

Not sure what to do, Jennie improvised. Thinking about the things she would like, she tried those. Mostly, Melanie responded to her touch with enthusiasm. When she exhausted her own ideas on what to do, she thought back to what Mike had done to her. Melanie responded with groans and moans through most of what she did and she found that Melanie's excitement was getting her excited too.

She nibbled at Melanie's clitoris, shoving the hood back with her lips and coaxing the little nub between her teeth. She flicked her tongue against it and grunted when Melanie gripped her with her legs. Melanie, on the verge of a very powerful orgasm, wrapped her thighs around Jennie's neck and began thrusting. Gone was the softly compliant Melanie, willing to let Jennie titillate and tease her. Now she was grinding and shoving her pussy against Jennie's mouth and nose, gasping and grunting as she neared her climax.

Jennie drove her tongue deeply into Melanie's vagina and held on to her bum with both hands as she rode out this wild ride.

Melanie screamed out Jennie's name as she came, her legs trembling and her thighs wrapped tightly around her neck, her pelvis held tight against her face.

Jennie pulled herself free of Melanie's grip and knelt on the bed, looking down at her. She was curled up into a fetal position, her arms crossed over her breasts and looking to the side of the bed as she tried to regain her composure.

"Are you okay?" Jennie asked her.

Melanie nodded feebly, unable to speak. She glanced at Jennie, still breathing heavily, and then closed her eyes again, lying back on the pillow.

Jennie watched her, wondering if she really was okay. She touched her lightly on the shoulder and started when Melanie grabbed her hand and pulled it toward her mouth, kissing it.

Jennie saw then that Melanie was crying. She leaned down, putting her hand in her hair and stroking it softly.

"What's wrong?" Jennie asked with concern.

"No one's ever done that to me before." She responded. "I've always wanted someone to, but it never happened."

Jennie kissed her and smiled. She stretched out beside her and hugged her close.

There was a light knock at the door and Jennie sat up with a knowing grin.

"Come in," she said.

Mike opened the door and walked to the bed and looked down at them with a smile.

"I thought I heard some noise," he said.

Jennie smiled broadly and waved her hand in Melanie's direction.

"Melanie had a problem," she said slyly, "that I had to take care of."

"Ah I see." Mike said pulling his shirt over his head and letting it fall to the floor. "So, are there any other problems in here that need taking care of?"

Jennie gave him her best winning smile and threw the covers back. She pulled her own shirt off and reached for Mike, resting her hands on the waistband of his pants and tugged them to the floor. She took his cock in her hand and guided it slowly to her mouth, opening her lips wide and taking the head inside. She sucked on it with relish and then put her hand underneath to cup his testicles.

"I want this thing inside me," she said huskily.

She lay on her back and Mike mounted her. He pressed against her with his cock and then he was inside. He sighed gratefully and began fucking her slowly.

Melanie had never seen two people fucking before. She realized then what it was about threesomes that made everyone, teens and adults alike speak of them in such awed tones. She watched as they moved, their hips coming together and then apart, their lips kissing passionately, their hands touching, caressing and holding and felt herself becoming very aroused. She reached for Mike's shoulder and he turned to her and smiled. He gestured for her to come close and she leaned toward him. He kissed her wonderfully, his lips and tongue making love to her just as his cock was making love to Jennie.

Melanie turned to face Jennie and then kissed her, their lips and tongues meeting with barely disguised lust. She lay alongside the two of them as they fucked and was overwhelmed at the sensations. Even though Mike's cock was inside Jennie, Melanie felt as though it was inside the two of them simultaneously.

Jennie moaned and sighed as they moved together. With Mike's cock inside her and Melanie's body snuggled against her, the thrills moving through her began to build up. She grunted and lifted her legs to wrap them around Mike.

"Fuck me Mike!" she said desperately. "Fuck me please!"

Melanie groaned and watched in amazement as Jennie's orgasm approached.

"I want to see you make her cum Mike!" she whispered, leaning forward to kiss him.

Mike sat on his haunches and picked Jennie up bodily. With his hands on her bum, he lifted her up and then dropped her back down onto his cock. He was breathing hard with exertion and watching these two girls with wild abandon, one of them impaled on his cock, the other with her hands buried in her pussy. He knew that all three of them were going to cum soon. He laid Jennie on her back again and started pounding into her hard. She screamed in response and reached for Melanie to hold on to as the assault on her pussy continued without mercy.

Mike grunted loudly and Jennie wailed and the two of them started to cum. Melanie, sensing they were close, began to cum too. Simply watching these two fucking each other's brains out had turned her on beyond belief.

Mike sagged to the bed and Jennie crawled to his side and they lay gasping and spent. Melanie crawled alongside them and Mike was stretched out between the two girls, both of them naked and sweating.

He looked at them with a smile and chuckled quietly.

"How did I get so lucky?" he said with a smile.

Jennie smiled too and hugged him closely.

"I think I'm the lucky one!" she cooed into his ear.

"I think we're all lucky!" Melanie said.

12