Melanie Gets A Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They shot their spunk into me within seconds of each other and were replaced by two more. The one fucking me was my first black who had a good 9 inches and even though it wasn't too thick, it was bent upwards and I felt it rubbing my G spot as he fucked me. I came whilst as spunk was being pumped into my mouth and then felt spurts of hot cum inside me. The group were relentless and after 12 of them had shafted me, someone suggested that I was turned onto my front. The ropes were removed, then re-attached. I looked behind to see three black guys moving towards me. Their cocks were around 9 inches long and 3 inches thick and I thanked the lord that I had so much spunk in me to help lubricate those monsters into my cunt. As the first pushed against my cunt I could feel my lips being stretched wider than they had ever been before and before long I climaxed, sending shuddering waves over my whole body as this big cock widened my hole before firing jets of cum into me. The next two were about the same size and fitted neatly into my pussy, each taking a few minutes of firm thrusting until they spent themselves in me.

The ropes were removed as the only man who hadn't fucked me climbed onto the bed. He was also the last black guy and looking down at his member, I understood why he had waited. His cock was enormous: around 11 inches long, very black and smooth with a big bulbous head. He lay on his back with his cock pointing up as I positioned myself over it and slowly, very slowly, impaled myself on it.

"Oh fuck!" I exclaimed as the thickness stretched my cunt to its limit and its huge head pressed against my cervix. I looked down and just seeing this massive black cock invading me was enough to throw me over the edge into another orgasm. Very carefully I started to move up and down on the guys cock, pleasuring myself with the feel of this engorged hardness in me. He reached up to my tits and pulled on my nipples, dragging me down onto him. I felt a cock pushing against my anus and being forced in alongside the cock in my cunt. The stretching around my two holes was mind blowing and I rode every thrust that the two guys were making. I turned my head to see the guy behind and was shocked to realise it was Steve, who was pumping my ass with hard strokes. I opened my mouth to say something to him and a cock was pushed in before I had chance to utter a word.

Steve pumped his cum in me first, finishing off with strokes which went right up my ass and as soon as he climbed off, he was replaced by another cock. It went on like this for another 3 hours. As one spunked in me another would replace him. My own orgasms came thick and fast as one after another they treated me like the whore I had become for them. It all ended with 3 of the black guys fucking my cunt, ass and mouth at the same time and really thrusting their cocks in to the hilt. When they had finished, I had to be helped to the bathroom, as I could hardly walk having had my legs apart for so long.

Steve and I drove home in silence with $8,000 cash in between us - enough to clear all our debts and more. My cunt was so tender after the pounding it had received that it was a week until I could resume my escort job.

Since then I only fuck men with cocks over 9 inches and never more than three at a time. Steve has built up a very profitable business selling videos of me being fucked through the internet and arranges most of my liaisons for me. I won't let him join in when I'm 'working', but make sure he enjoys me whenever we get home.

12