Melanie Gets Shrunk

Story Info
Melanie gets shrunk.
728 words
3.52
44k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The character and ideas used within this story are totally my own. If anyone shares my fetishes, please e-mail me so we can share our deep fantasies. :)

_______________________________________

Melanie sat down on the cool operating table, her skirt hiking up her legs.

"Doctor Richards, are you sure this won't take long? I've got a class in a couple hours," she said, nervously looking at her reflection in the mirror.

Melanie was an average girl. 5'5'', about 180 pounds. She was a curvy girl with nice bosoms and a good, fleshy ass. She was the Doctor's aide this semester, doing office work and helping in the lab. She was wearing what she usually wore: A blouse, skirt, and a pair of high heels.

The Doctor walked beside her. "Melanie, we're almost ready. Just sit right where you are, and close your eyes. Do not open them until I tell you that you can."

She shut her eyes, her lashed locking in place. "I'm ready, Doctor." The next thing she knew, she felt the table beneath her begin to grow. More and more of her legs were touching the brushed metal. "Doctor, what's happening to me?" she asked.

"Well, Melanie," his distant voice bellowed, "I'm testing out my new Shrink Ray. You may open your eyes."

When she opened her orbs, she saw a giant room in front of her. The table was as big to her as a parking lot.

"Doctor! What happened to me?"

"I shrunk you, of course!" He laughed. "And it worked beautifully. You are now only one inch tall!"

"How do I get back to normal?" she asked.

"Well, for that to happen, you have to shower with a special liquid."

"What kind of liquid? Give it to me, now! I have a class to get to!"

"Well," the doctor said, "The liquid happens to be semen, my special juices."

"Oh, well. How can I get some of that?"

Then, the Doctor let his cock loose on the examination table. Melanie went over to investigate. It was soft, and at least six inches long. It was uncircumcised, and, if she were at her usual height, she would say that it was a very attractive penis.

However, at her current height, it was seven times as long as her, and almost twice as wide. "Doctor, how am I supposed to get you to cum, when I am so small and your tool is so big?"

The doctor picked up his foreskin to where it resembled a cave to Melanie. "Walk in and pleasure it."

So Melanie tentatively walked in to the giant penile opening. She saw the head, the piss slit crying precum, winking at her. She went over to it and licked it.

"Oh, Melanie! Uaghauah! Do that again! It feels so sensitive." She licked it again, like a hungry child licking the dinner bowl.

"Doctor, there is so much and it tastes so good. How can I make you cum all over me?"

"Tell me what you want to do," the Doctor said.

"I'm going to get back on the table. When I do, peel back your foreskin, and I'll pleasure you."

Melanie walked out of the penis and watched as the doctor peeled back his foreskin, like a monkey peels a banana. She stuck her hand up her skirt and started plucking at her own love organ. When he laid his penis on the table, she stripped naked, and climbed onto it, like a cowboy would a bucking bronco. She started rubbing her naked body up and down the sensitive organ. She felt the doctor shudder with pleasures, and a torrent of precum splashed on the table.

"Umph, Melanie!" He yelled.

As she straddled the giant penis, she started mashing her clit and pussy on the steel member. "Oh, Doctor, Doctor, bathe me in your special fluids!" she yelled. "Make me a big girl so I can let you fuck me proper!"

The felt the dick bucking like a stallion. She fell off and onto the table where wave after wave of cum slashed all over her body. And magically, she began to grow bigger and bigger and bigger until she was her normal height.

"Oh, thank you Doctor. We need to try that again sometime!" she smiled. She looked at the clock. If she didn't hurry, she'd be late to class.