Melanie: The Caretaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,702 Followers

"That was Ivan. He called to see how you were doing and asked if you would stay for dinner? Damn, he must have loved the show."

"Geez, I don't know. I didn't bring any nice clothes."

"Don't worry about that. It will be a great meal and you will be in for the time of your life. Trust me. I'm going to head back to my room and get ready. I'll see you up at the house in an hour."

She put her bathing suit, such as it was, back on and went swaying off to change. I watched her retreat and lay there and relaxed in a post cum glow. I remained at the pool for a while longer, then went into the pool house to shower and change back into my clothes.

I sauntered up to the house and found Ivan sitting on the patio.

"Have a good time, lad?" he asked.

"Great. Thanks. Melanie is a peach. And she said you wanted me to stay for dinner?"

"Already called your folks and let them know you'd be late. What do you think of Melanie?"

"She is very nice," I stammered. I didn't know whether to let on that I knew he'd been watching, or just play it cool. I played dumb and figured I'd let the conversation take its course.

"Yes. She is an exquisite creature. She'll be joining us for dinner shortly. I'm glad you're staying. What would you like to drink?"

Ivan and I had martinis and talked like old friends, when he suddenly switched his gaze from me and looked leeringly over my shoulder. I turned to see what had caught his attention and almost dropped my glass. Striding across the floor toward us was Melanie. She was dressed in black. Her long dark hair, which had been pulled up all afternoon, was soft and flowing. She wore a beautiful silky black dress that draped her body beautifully and came to just below her knees. It swayed and flowed with her movements and outlined her exquisite shape. Her breasts were barely contained in the top of the dress and there seemed to be little to support them. They bounced and jiggled as she walked. Her hips twitched in a very sexy manner and her long legs were quite evident under the swirl of the fabric. Her dark tan and smooth complexion was contrasted by the black of her hair and outfit. The black high heels accented her long legs and her tight bottom. She was absolutely drop-dead gorgeous.

"Melanie," Ivan cried out. "You look smashing tonight. Come have a drink with Ben and me."

Melanie smiled seductively at me, and Ivan, and then asked for a martini. While Ivan made her drink, she came up to me and gave me a swift kiss on the cheek. She smelled absolutely divine. I wanted to grab her up and take her somewhere. But dinner was brewing and we made our way from the bar to the table.

The conversation was animated, as it always was around Ivan, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of Melanie. She knew she looked good and she seemed to be in her element. The food was delicious and the wine flowed freely during dinner. I was beginning to wonder how I was going to drive myself home. I kept eyeing Melanie during the evening and she kept smiling sweetly at me. It seemed like we had a little secret, but something told me it wasn't well kept. As the alcohol took effect, Ivan began to ramble on about how beautiful Melanie looked.

"Doesn't she look amazing, Ben?" he asked. All I could do was nod numbly. I was beyond words at this point.

"Ben, Melanie told me you had a wonderful time down at the pool this afternoon. I'm glad you've been able to visit and enjoy the estate. Before you go tonight, I have a favor to ask of you." Ivan smiled in a knowing and clever way.

"I'm a bit too old for Melanie. I know she likes you and, I am quite sure, you find her quite attractive. I am going to open a fine old port in a minute and I would like for the three of us to retire into the study and make ourselves comfortable. Melanie is, how can I say this, at your disposal. I only ask that you not mind if I am a sort of fly on the wall?"

I looked at Melanie. She smiled slyly at me and brushed her back from her face. The thought of continuing where we'd left off had my cock stirring. I was quite sure I could accommodate an old guy watching me fuck this beautiful creature. In a way, it made it all the more exciting – having someone watch me fuck.

"It's okay with me," was all I could come up with.

"Excellent," said Ivan. "Let's retire to the study, shall we?"

Melanie pushed her chair back and stood up. I followed her into the adjoining room, watching her ass swing sweetly under the soft black fabric of her evening dress. Ivan followed me and shut the big wooden doors of the study. The room was small, but very well-appointed. The dark wood paneling sucked up what little light was in the room. The shades were pulled and the only light in the room was provided by a few lamps on either end of a large leather couch and a few dimmed spots in the ceiling. The sofa looked like a stage set with a huge, low, wooden coffee table sitting in front of it. Ivan handed us each a snifter of fine port and we all took a swig.

"I am not going to say another word. I will sit here in the shadows and watch you two young people enjoy each other." Ivan sat down just out of the light. I now felt like I was alone with Melanie, even though I knew that wasn't the case. I sat down on the sofa and looked up at Melanie. She stood over me and began to sway back and forth, running her hands up and down her body.

"God I want to fuck you so bad Melanie," I blurted out. Not too cool, I have to admit, but it was what I was feeling right at that moment. She smiled and danced and swayed, rubbing her body as she did. Her right hand went down between her legs and pulled the material of her dress into her crotch. With her other hand she massaged her ample breasts. I had a huge tent in my trousers and Melanie noticed.

She leaned over and put both her hands on my thighs and moved in for a kiss. Our lips locked and our tongues roamed freely. I moaned, as did she, and I reached up to fondle her breasts. They were encased in the black silk of her dress and I could feel her stiff nipples through the fabric. While I massaged her breasts, she began to unbuckle my belt and trousers. She removed my pants and socks and finally my shirt. I lay back with a huge erection punctuating the night. I slowly stroked myself as I watched her weave her magic.

I leaned back against the sofa and watched Melanie stand up to take off her dress. She did it teasingly, slowly lowering one strap of her dress, then the other, then cupping her breasts before letting the top fall away. Her large round breasts came into view and swayed with her movements. Her dark brown nipples were at full attention, as was I. She squeezed and massaged her breasts while she moved back in forth in a self-imposed rhythm. She pulled on her nipples and stretched her breasts out, then cupped them underneath and pulled them up so she could lick her nipples with her tongue.

Then she turned around and spread her legs slightly. She began to pull up the hem of her dress, exposing her lean tan thighs. She looked over her shoulder at me while she pulled up the dress to clear the bottom of her ass. Ivan was no doubt getting a wonderful view from the opposite side. She pulled the dress all the way above her nice round ass. She had on a small black thong that rode across her hips and disappeared into the crevice of her soft round butt cheeks.

She pulled her dress up and over her head and then leaned forward, putting her hands on the coffee table a few feet from the sofa where I sat. I had been a passive observer up until now, but I was ready to join the fray. I leaned out and touched her thighs and ass. Her skin was silky smooth and warm to the touch.

The thong barely covered the pouch of her pussy and it looked just slightly damp. She pulled the thong up and into the crease of her pussy, exposing the full lips of her labia. She held her weight with one arm on the coffee table while she rubbed her pussy lips with the other. I rubbed my hands up and down the inside of her thighs, coming closer and closer to her pussy with each stroke. She stood up again and slowly removed her thong. She was now completely naked except for her high heels. She turned around.

I took in the frontal view as I sat transfixed by her beauty. She hovered over me, her sweet pussy just two feet from my face. The fine pubic hair on her mound was thin and obviously trimmed closely. She pushed her pelvis forward slightly and separated her lips with two of her fingers. I was in awe.

She dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. This was not like the blowjob earlier in the day. I could tell she was just priming the pump and getting me good and hard, as if I could get any harder than I already was. She moaned and slurped as she went deep on my cock, encircling the base with one hand while squeezing my balls gently with the other.

She then lay down on the large wooden coffee table. With her feet on the floor she spread her legs and continued to play with her pussy while looking straight at me. I could see and hear how wet she was. I couldn't remain passive any longer. I stood up, leaned over her body between her legs and kissed her deeply. She reached out to grab my cock.

"What do you want, Melanie?" I whispered in her ear.

"I need you," she panted.

"What do you mean you need me?"

"I need you to fuck me! Now!" she replied.

"Where do you want me to fuck you, Melanie?"

"Fuck my pussy! Here! Right now!" she seethed. "Shove it in!!"

And I did just that. With one thrust I rammed my cock deep into her pussy. She groaned in reply and grabbed my ass cheeks to pull me deep into her. I pulled out slowly, and then rammed it home again.

"Yeah! Give it to me! Fuck me hard!" she wailed.

I began to stroke in earnest, pulling out until the head of my cock was barely in her hole, then shoving it all the way to the hilt, over and over again. We began to build up a nice rhythm, which was accentuated by her breasts heaving with every thrust. I pushed myself up on my hands so my chest was off of her and I could watch how each thrust sent her tits bouncing like crazy. I used my feet for leverage and started fucking her really, really hard. I wasn't ready to come yet, plenty of fucking to do before that, so I slowed down, pulled out and sat back down on the couch, pulling her with me.

She faced me and straddled my cock, slowly dropping down to envelope the whole thing. I put my hands on her breasts; she put her hands on the back of the couch, and she now dictated the rhythm. I could only imagine the wonderful view Ivan had of my huge cock being swallowed up by Melanie's pussy lips. I looked down to see her labia grabbing my dick and then stretching with each thrust.

I put my hands on her ass and began to assist her pumping, up and down, trying to find a mutually satisfying rhythm. Melanie was moaning loudly now and telling me to keep fucking her, don't stop, fuck her deep. On and on we went, until I was ready to try one more position before coming all over her.

I lifted her off and told her to turn around and bend over. She put her hands on the coffee table and tilted her ass into the air. I spread her legs, stood between them and guided my cock into her juicy wet hole. She was so wet now I slid in with no hesitation. Now I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her with all my might. She was gasping for breath, her tits bouncing wildly with each hump.

I reached my right hand around, found her clit and began to rub her furiously while I continued pumping her with vigor. This really got her off and I could feel her clenching and getting ready to come.

"Oh shit!!" she screamed. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!!" I rubbed, I fucked, I pounded her pussy with my cock, solely looking to satisfy her. All at once she came, hard, grunting, holding her breath for a moment, and then collapsing on the table. I pulled out, turned her over and began jacking my cock. She looked up at me with hungry eyes. I was so close, a few more pulls, then I released a huge rope of cum all over her body, from her head down to her stomach. Another torrent was unleashed, then another, each flying blindly in all directions. My thick white cum contrasted dramatically with her deep brown skin.

She rubbed it into her tits and her stomach.

"I think it's SPF 69," I joked. She laughed and pulled me down for a kiss.

"Than was incredible, Ben." I looked over at Ivan who had not said a word. No doubt he had enjoyed the show. I have to admit that it felt a bit like performing, but I didn't mind.

"Was that what you had in mind, Ivan?"

"Well done, son. Well done. I'm glad you like my sweet Melanie."

"Oh, she's sweet alright." I leaned down and kissed her softly, pulling her up from the table and back over to the couch. We snuggled into one another's arms. I gently stroked her hair and kissed her soft lips.

I stayed for another hour. Melanie and I fucked once more, ending up with a kneeling doggy on the floor right in front of Ivan. I never saw him touch himself and he never uttered a word. But he had to have enjoyed the show.

I bade my goodbyes, finally, and promised to return before the summer was over. And if I could swing a Saturday night when Missy was around, I had a feeling it would be fun to meet her too. I wended my way out to the car in the warm Connecticut air and floated home on a cloud of sexual bliss that night. I knew I would return.

gapster7
gapster7
1,702 Followers
12