Melanie's College Break Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily watched in post-orgasmic contentment as her daughter rode herself to orgasm on her step-father's cock.

"You're so big and hard, Dale! It feels so fucking good!" Melanie moaned as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her. After what seemed like forever, she asked "Can you cum again?"

"I think so," Dale replied, a wry smile on his face.

"Stroke it for us?" Emily chimed in. "Stroke it and cum all over the both of us?"

"Fuck yeah!" squealed Melanie. "Please, Dale stroke your big, lovely cock for us? Cum all over our tits!" And Melanie rolled off Dale and positioned herself side by side next to her mother.

It didn't take much convincing. Dale stood up on the bed above the two women, his feet between each of their legs, and started stroking his cock. Being in Melanie's tight young pussy immediately after cumming in Emily's sweet hole had kept Dale hard as granite. This was just the type of situation that Dale loved to look at or read about when he logged on to Internet porn. He looked down to see Melanie and Emily kneading their tits, pleading for his cum.

It didn't take long and he ceratinly did not disappoint. After just a few more strokes, his cum was spurting all over their tits and bellies and faces. Emily and Melanie cooed as each spurt landed on their skin. They happily, hungrily worked Dale's sperm into each other's tits and mouths.

It wasn't long, though, before Dale was spent. He slowly laid himself down at the foot of the bed, smiling lovingly at his wife and step-daughter. Each of them had at least one fantasy come true.

Emily and Melanie kissed and sucked Dale's cum from each other as Dale passed out. They continued to kiss as they masturbated together, cumming within moments of each other, then following Dale into dreamland.

The next morning, Emily woke early to go to the loo. Upon her return to bed, she found Melanie awake and smiling. She kissed her daughter. "Did you have fun last night?"

"Very."

"I did, too." Dale was in the very same position he'd fallen asleep in. "I suspect Dale did, as well."

Melanie yawned and snuggled in next to her mother. "I love you, Mum."

Emily smiled and kissed her daughter on the forehead. "I love you, too."

12