Melanie's Memoirs - A Married Slut 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck I was horny!

Now lying totally bare for my new lover, I pried my knees apart while I watching the divine man stand upright and disrobe for me. God, what a specimen, way hotter than my husband. Firm, chiseled chest, not ripped or muscular but without any flab, and thick curly salt-and-pepper hairs on it. His hips were wide but bony. And, ohhh shit -- his cock! Seven inches, maybe; cut; huge, cum-filled balls dangling under it, a bulbous round cockhead already leaking precum. Stiff as concrete. And for what? For ME -- just for me.

My legs spread open offering him my moist vagina, damp shaved pink pussylips surrounding it, I snarled at my new lover. "Come fuck me hard, baby, give me what I'm missing!"

And with that, I started my life as a cheating married slut. That was the first day, that's when it all began. Rick had the honors!

At first Rick began teasing me, leaning down to suck and lick both my naked boobs while his powerful fingers rubbed and fucked my gushing twat. Then his tongue licked down my slender tummy to my pussy, and he brought me to my first orgasm of the afternoon from wrapping his tongue around my burning clitoris. My fingers gripped his short hair, guiding his mouth around my cunt, having him thrust his tongue inside my hole repeatedly until I had a second orgasm. His cunnilingus was way, way better than anything my husband ever gave me.

But I wanted -- needed -- more than his great tongue. "Fuck me," I gasped, coming down from that second orgasm, "stick your big dick in me, honey!"

Rick crawled over me, smiling down at my petite face with his strong jaw and silky lips, his nude body towering above mine. "You're really fucking hot," he gasped, "what's your name again?"

I chuckled at the fact he had the decency to ask me again, before sticking his dick in me. We'd been talking since the afternoon a day ago, and he didn't remember my name. Hell, I was only partially sure that his name was Rick; something gnawed at me that I had it wrong. Was it two syllables? Answering with a grin, I let him know I was alright. "Melanie -- and you're Rick, right?"

"Roger," he laughed back.

Oops. It was Roger! Here, I'd been calling him Rick in my head, and the whole time he was Roger. But, you know, a rose by any other word . . . he was still fucking hot.

Roger's or Rick's or whoever's cock felt AWESOME as he entered my vagina. I was really tight, so much so that my husband with his five-inch dicklet felt good inside me. But just from the swollen round head of Roger's erection, I was already in more sexual frenzy than my hubby ever put me. I grabbed my knees and spread myself extremely wide open, then reached down to his firm muscular ass and pulled him forward. His cock started ramming the tightness in me, bludgeoning a path inside my vagina, starting to stuff two, three, four inches of manhood into me. We began making out again, swapping breaths lung to lung while Rick pumped his shaft farther inside my cunt. I couldn't believe I was being fucked by a man I only met that morning -- but, a part of me also couldn't believe I'd let eight years of my life go to waste without getting fucked like this!

My new lover had the hots for me, it turned out. He broke the kiss just so he could stare at my slender, 5-foot-2 body, watching my C-cup tits jiggling on my pale chest, seeing my little waist undulating under his thrusts. Then he flipped me onto my knees and pushed my face and shoulders into the bed, grinding against my from behind, filling my juicy cunt with that god-given, huge penis of his. "Fuck yeah!" Taking more cock than I had since college, I was discovering I was pretty vocal in bed when really turned on. Or, was it all the time on the computer in cybersex that was making me this way? "I love your cock, Roger! Fuck me harder with it baby!"

I could hear his firm pelvis slapping against my asscheeks and thighs, a SMACK-SMACK-SMACK noise of sweaty skin on sweaty skin each time he crushed his dick into my cunt from behind, his powerful hands wrapped around my hips pulling me backwards. Reaching under myself, I surrounded my clitoris with two of my fingers and started rubbing it hard, bringing me to orgasms. Feeling his fat long dick inside my cunt was giving me a joy that my husband had never, ever given me. "Yesss, Roger! I'm cumming! Ohhh yesssss! Fuck me more baby!"

My entire body ached, my cunt was on fire and my legs and arms were burning from being tense. Gripping the bedsheets, I let myself get used by the hot horny stud, knowing he was just fucking me because I was hot and wanted him. That was way okay with me, I didn't want an affair, I wanted to get fucked. I wanted to be used like a SLUT.

I looked back at Rick, er Roger, over my shoulder, salivating from the hot sex. "Make me your slut," I groaned at him, saying something I'd typed online a hundred times in hot cybersex, "fuck me like your slut!"

Roger's big hand flattened and he suddenly slapped my asscheek! I cried in a yelp, feeling the sting on my firm little buttock. "You hot bitch," Roger called out in a sneer, "you're a whoring little tramp, aren't you?"

I gulped, admitting it. "Yes," I said to the first (but not the last) man to fuck me since I'd gotten married, "I wanna be a little tramp!"

With that, Roger exploded an orgasm deep into my pussy, squirting his seed inside me. I didn't care it was unprotected. It felt awesome.

We made out again, I groped his cock then sucked it back to life, and fifteen minutes later or so he was fucking me again. He loved my little body and my oversized tits for my petite frame, I rode him cowgirl style, swaying my breasts as I rode that fabulous long penis. He ground his fingers on my vagina and expertly drew out more orgasms from me, so by now in just one fuck session I'd had more cums with Roger than my husband's little penis had given me in probably the last two or three years combined. I'm not making that up, seriously.

Riding Roger's penis, I saw my reflection in the mirror on the closet door. I looked really good on him, nude and sweaty, my firm big breasts with my hard pink nipples, my small tight ass sliding up and down a thick reddened penis. I realized, I could make lots of men hot, and this was sooo much more fun than anything else in life I'd been doing. Sure, it was wrong, very wrong. I'd have to deal with my guilt and emotions later, I knew. But for now, I was going to enjoy this. The deed was done, so might as well see it through. The longer the deed, the better.

His second cum was down my throat. The feeling of that huge bone in my mouth was intoxicating, I couldn't get enough, sucking and licking it, tasting his sperm and my pussyjuice. I'd never been a big fan of my own pussyjuice until guys online and in phonesex made me suck myself after masturbating, and it definitely turned me on. Lapping my juices as they dripped down the hot penis and coated his hairy balls made my fishy, musky flavors taste even better. Greedily I slurped up the juices from his penis, all over, and pushed his cock as deep into my mouth as I could (at that point in time, I couldn't deep-throat), then felt the amazing warm, gooey semen splurt form his shaft into my throat and stomach.

My husband never went more than two orgasms. Roger, however, wasn't nearly done. He spread me open and licked my clitoris then ate my asshole, fingering me as he shoved tongue in my butt, making me cum more. I was so his toy that afternoon. "Fuck me again, baby," begged his little married slut, "put your dick back in me!" So he did, climbing over me, finding me loose and wet and gyrating under him. We stared into each other's eyes, kissing sometimes, other times my hands or his hands around my tits to tease his eyes while my pussy swallowed his hot dick.

We ended up laying together, nude, breathing hard, sweating, cuddling and touching, when he forced himself to look at the clock. "Shit, I really need to get going," apologized my first hot fuck. "I'd love to say, but--"

I didn't argue, I just made him promise he'd be back some other time. Soon.

Fifteen minutes later, as I stood there from my front window watching his car drive away with his sperm dripping down my inner thighs, the guilt stated to drown me. I actually cried. It sucked. Yeah, I was standing there buck naked, used, dripping with sweat and cum, freshly fucked by a hung stud, a confirmed cheating bitch of a wife. My body felt great; my heart felt let down, depressed, oblivious to love.

Then, I just muttered something to myself. It made me feel better. I said it aloud.

"Oh, fuck that!"

And I turned around, rubbed my aching clitoris, and looked forward to the next time Roger could come over and give me what my slutty body needed.

12