Melanie's Memoirs - A Married Slut 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that afternoon, just before my husband returned home, I was on the phone telling Belinda that she was my excuse for going into the city. Belinda cajoled me into revealing what really happened, and she was thrilled to hear that I'd gotten fucked by a hung, horny stud. Hell, she asked me for Chuck's email address -- only half-jokingly.

"You know," Belinda predicted sagely, probably smiling on her end of the phone call, "that you're hooked now -- you're gonna want more and more sex all the time, aren't you?"

Exhausted from the stressful and fun-filled day, I sighed and didn't really give it much thought. "If I can feel every day like I feel right now -- sign me the fuck up!"

"You married slut," snickered my best friend, "what a tramp!"

She didn't mean it in a negative way, but it didn't matter. She was right. But then again -- so what? Fuck that!

12