Melanie's Memoirs - A Married Slut 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so glad Telly didn't cum," I snickered to myself, aloud, drawing giggles from the men.

Looking up submissively at the two studs, I moved my mouth to Brad's big penis now, sucking and slurping it. His flavor was more salty, more earthy, like sweaty in a way. Different, but still a turn-on. I noisily stuck that dick into my married mouth and almost into my throat, going slowly, eyes clenched, jaw open, gasping, slurping on his penis. While I sucked the two men they kicked off their pants and underwear and removed their shirts, so they were nude except for socks as I sucked them off.

While sucking Brad's cock, I felt Tommy start rubbing his penis over my face, letting my skin feel the burning of his heat. I turned to suck and lick him, and Brad kept rubbing his wettened erection over my face too. I was being face-fucked and throat-fucked, sucking both men deep, gasping, choking even, giving them hot blowjobs in the foyer of Brad's townhouse.

I had Tommy's dick in my mouth when Brad leaned down to pull off my top. I released Tommy's erection and raised my arms, so he could toss it aside, then he removed my bra over my head without even unfastening it. Topless, my firm C-cups spilled out, I cupped my boobs and looked up at both men past their wonderful pricks. My nipples were so long, painfully aching, wanting attention. I leaned up more, arching my back, pushing my boobs to their wet cockheads. They grunted and I laughed, staring at the sight of their beautiful erections kissing my rounded, soft breasts, my nipples rubbing over the eyelets of their helmeted shafts. "Mmm, say hello to my titties," I purred at the two dicks, blushing as I looked up at the men from my silly comment.

They picked me up. Brad started kissing me. My mini-skirt was peeled away, my shoes pulled off, so I was completely naked now, in the arms of the two nude men. They carted me into a bedroom, which I guess was Brad's, it was large and dimly lit by a nightlight; there was a yellowish glow to the room, I could see just enough. Instantly the three of us were on the bed, I was put on my knees and elbows, my face bending down to a pretty penis in front of me. It was Tommy's, thick at the base, foreskin dripping with precum and my saliva. I grabbed that fat cock and began licking and sucking it again, and meanwhile I felt Brad behind my little ass. He was fingering my wet married vagina, then he started licking my clitoris from behind, making my hips instinctively swirl in circles. My cunt wanted dick, his dick, very badly.

"Ungh, yeah, do me," I cried out, my eyes on Tommy's face while my tongue was plastered on his shaft, but my words were for Brad. "Fuck me baby!"

Brad flipped me onto my back, even though I'd only just been put on my fours. I looked down the bed at the handsome lover who was about to fuck me, and my eyes melted in delight. His naked body was beautiful, from his powerful shoulders and broad hairless chest, down to his slender flat abdomen, and the powerful erection jutting out of his loins. I loved his body, I wanted him to fuck me. I pulled my knees back, showing him I wanted his dick in my pussy, the act a married woman is not supposed to do for another man. I didn't care, I wanted to have sex with Brad. Then Tommy.

Reaching for him, my small hands wrapped around his thick neck, and the stud laid on top of me. We began kissing, and with my legs wrapped around his body, I felt his penis enter my cunt. I shrieked into his mouth, muffled by his tongue against mine, and I got fucked by this very handsome man. Telly had no idea what she was missing; nor did my husband. His penis in my pussy was incredible, I felt stretched out, he pumped away deeper and deeper, my back was arching to take him inside me.

When he broke the kiss to lean over me, I was staring up into his sexy eyes, enjoying the fucking, feeling his pole sliding in and out of my twat. Rolling my head to the side, Tommy was patiently waiting, watching. I reached a hand out to hold and stroke his sexy dick, and Tommy scooted his pelvis forward while lying on his side so that I could lick and suck the head of his cock while Brad fucked me. I felt my body rocked, shaking, my tits bouncing around under Brad's gaze while the stud hammered me with his penis. He felt so much better than my husband fucking me, I had an orgasm from just the feeling of his penis inside my vagina.

"Ohh gawwwd, yessss, YESSSS!" My scream was real, my body exploded with energy when the cum hit, flooding all my limbs, making me go weak while the studly cock continued to ram into me.

Brad wasn't coming anytime soon. He pulled out to tit-fuck me, getting my breasts all sloppy wet with my cunt juices, then he rolled me over and fucked my from behind. Now I could suck Tommy's cock again, like earlier, both my mouth and pussy filled with fat hot cock. I was an eager married slut, cheating with these two sexy studs, swallowing cock while letting another one plow into my vagina deep. Brad's firm hands were on my slender hips, groping my small asscheeks, enjoying the view from above my butt.

The sweet flavor of Tommy's sexy cock in my mouth would have gotten my close to orgasm all by itself, as would Brad's incredible cock inside my twat. Together, I was in orgasmic ecstasy, I was having a series of small, body-wrenching orgasms without even touching my clitty with my fingers (as I usually needed to do to cum). Amazed at how turned on I was, my eyes were literally crying, mascara dripping down the sides of my cheeks, feeling so fucked and lusted after, and Brad hadn't even had his first orgasm yet!

Brad did cum, with me on my knees under him, his manly body pushing my small frame into the bedsheets so I was practically on my stomach when he pumped his jism into my twat. I was caked in my own sweat, sore from the solid fucking at this late hour of the day -- remember, I was used to cheating during daylight hours, not at night! I burned off a lot of energy in the bar, this was more work than I'd planned.

But I couldn't stop, I wanted to feel Tommy inside me too. Brad pulled out, and the boys flipped me onto my back. I spread open my weary knees, offering myself to Tommy now, and he crawled above me to place his uncut penis against my cum-filled pussy. "Yeah, honey, fuck your little slut," purred his sex kitten to him, pulling his hips forward with my hands to draw his penis into my pussy. Tommy grimaced, then shoved forward and his erection entered me. I was now fucking a second man moments after I got laid by Brad! It was proof of how sexy and feminine I am, I could make two hung studs want to use and fuck me at the same time.

Tommy was a more relentless lover, humping his slender ass back and forth furiously, repeatedly, always in the same pace. Spreading wider for him, my knees up to my armpits, my back arched and pushed my titties towards him. He stared down at them, then leaned forward and began sucking my breasts and nipples while he fucked me. His cock wasn't as big as Brad's, but with its thickness at the base, I could feel him stretching me out like my husband never could, drawing more orgasms from me. Shrieking and crying, pulling the lovely man harder against me, I didn't get any relief from Tommy's incessant fucking. I was gasping, sucking in air, trying to maintain myself while the hot stud continued to pound my vagina mercilessly with his wonderful dick.

By the time Tommy had his first orgasm squirting semen into my pussy, Brad was hard again. He'd been hard waiting for his second turn for some time. As Tommy pulled out and Brad took a second turn above me, I realized, it was going to be a long, sex-filled night.

The two men continued to use me, in just about every position. After they'd each cummed once, they were in a much more sharing mood -- taking turns repeatedly, before either had a second cum. I got to kiss the men back and forth, regardless of who was fucking me. Tommy, so kinky, began licking my face all over like a dog, it was actually pretty hot. Then he shoved his balls and ass into my face, making me lick his anus while Brad was stuffing my cunt. My long dark-brown hair was tangled and soiled, used by the men to yank my face around from cock to cock, mouth to mouth.

The highlight was definitely the double penetration. My first ever! Michael had sort of prepared me for this, unknowingly, fucking my pussy while his dildo was in my asshole. That had been tight and borderline painful, but having two awesome peckers in my holes at the same time was indescribable -- it was wonderful beyond belief! Brad was underneath me, I was straddling him cowgirl-style, when Tommy took his place behind my ass. I had to pause for Tommy to slip into me, but as soon as I had both pricks in my holes, I screamed from a near orgasm. Four male hands pawed at my tits, two hot hungry mouths kissed my neck and lips and sucked my tits, and both those long, hard shafts pumped in and out of my holes in unison. I felt stretched out of shape, I felt the cocks rubbing together inside of me, my g-spot was being pressed from both sides at once. I was fucking cumming relentlessly, orgasm after orgasm.

They both had four orgasms that night, and no, no one slept. Most of the loads went into my pussy, but each squirted on my face or tits at some point. After a couple hours of fucking, we lounged around in Brad's bedroom, all naked, talking about sexual conquests. I had some stories to tell, and enjoyed the chance to prove what a slut I am. Tommy was engaged, it turned out, and he lived a couple hours' flight away. Brad, however, was single and not monogamous, so he and I agreed to "hook up" when my married pussy needed some big, hard cock again. Which would be soon.

After talking, we fucked some more, all three of us were insatiable.

"You," Tommy said as he withdrew his penis from my pussy for the last time, "shouldn't be married -- you could literally fuck different guys every day, couldn't you?"

Words I'd thought, but to hear a guy say that to me? It made me pout, that someone else had figured me out. But I had to smile. Fuck that, I thought, he's right!

12