Melanie's Memoirs - A Married Slut 07

Story Info
First part of the best day ever - three men!
2.5k words
4.24
35.2k
17

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

7. The Day:

I'm Melanie. I'm a 30 year old, married slut who cheats on her husband almost daily, if not even more often than that, because he can't come close to satisfying me and I can't possibly get enough cock anyway. This is another entry in my memoirs.

At the time I'm writing this, I've got about eight to ten guys who I count as "boyfriends" -- guys I fuck somewhat regularly. I decided to write down how I got here -- the doting, boring suburban housewife to the cheating, cock-loving little bitch that I know I am -- because I know how impressed many guys are with me. I've done some really, ridiculously naughty things. Really depraved, outrageous things. Two years ago, before all this started, I barely even had fantasies about some of the things I've done.

I can't get enough attention from hung, sexy men (and hot ladies too!). I want every reader of this to crave me, as much as I crave the men in my life. Don't you want me? My petite 125 pound frame, my long dark hair and slender, triangular face, my hot small ass, my gorgeous C-cup tits. I'm here for you, baby, are you man enough to please me, hmm?

So go on, grab your dick (or jam your fingers in your twat), read on and I hope you get off as hard as I have!

* * * *

("The Day" I will never forget was almost exactly nine weeks ago, as of the time I'm writing this.)

The night of my threesome with two men, Brad and Tommy, was something of a high-watermark for me, or so I'd thought at the time. I suppose every girl fantasizes about fucking two hot studs at once, and that was my first time doing it. I loved it, I was good at it, the two men had a great time with me. It confirmed my self-image -- I'm hot, I'm a great fuck, I can please two men at once. Mmm, my husband has no fucking idea what he's married to, what kind of whoring tramp I am.

But, like I always say, life is stranger than fiction -- or, fantasy in this case. A couple weeks later, I had a day that was beyond even my own kinky fantasies. I wouldn't say "too good to be true," because "good" doesn't even apply. It was, well, unbelievable.

It started like most days, horny as shit when I woke up. Waiting for hubby to leave the house, so I could race down to my computer and screw around. That day was a little more exciting than most, due to a possibility of a hook-up. Michael had said he might take some time off of work, he wasn't sure if he could. A married guy from online, a cop actually, had responded to my online personal ad suggesting he and I would have a good time fucking. His picture was pretty hot. But, like so many married men with busy schedules at work and home, Colin (that was his name) wasn't committing to a particular time. Still, he'd said that day might be a possibility. So over the past couple of weeks, I'd traded emails with him (including exchanging more naked pictures of ourselves, and recording some friendly messages for each other), plus had some "hot texting" which is basically abbreviated cybersex and, thus, horny but much less satisfying.

Happiness that morning, as with a squeal and shout I read my emails, sitting nude at my computer. Colin had a couple hours free around lunch time, could we meet for lunch? I emailed him back immediately, why don't you come to my house for lunch. I was so hot to fuck him -- take his uniform off -- I emailed him my home address. Only a couple of guys had it, but Colin was a cop, how much trouble could that be? It definitely was a good idea, it turned out.

Colin was standing at my front door a little before 11 am. Only, he wasn't in a cop uniform, he was in t-shirt and jeans (but he did look damn good in them). I greeted him at the door, ready to serve him lunch; only, I was wearing nothing but a kitchen smock, which covered part of my tits (not the nipples), and none of my backside except for a string going across my lower back and another one around my neck. "Welcome to Melanie's Deli," I giggled at him as he stared at my mostly-naked C-cup titties, "where the service is SIN-sational!"

Lunch was not eaten that day, for the record.

The sexy although out-of-uniform cop checked out my sexy little naked ass as I led him over to the sofa, where I had him sit so I could plop on his lap. We talked nicely, kissing, his hands fondling my nude ass and tits, as we admired each other. He had sensuous eyes, warm and enticing, and his aroma was incredible. Some kind of cologne mixing with his natural manly scent, I was in heat as I squirmed on his big firm lap, my knees together to one side. I felt my vagina moistening even more between my closed naked thighs, with his firm, hard erection pressing the side of my butt and hips as I sat sideways on him. His strong, masculine hands, groping my naked asscheek and pawing my mostly-exposed breasts, felt warm and comforting, I was sinking into the satisfying, invigorating contact with him on every level.

Mostly, we were complementing each other. Colin was telling me how gorgeous I was, how my body was so firm and little, my tits so big and delicious. "You're really fucking sexy, Melanie," he moaned to me. I returned the complements, speaking honestly, telling him how divine his attractive face was, how powerful and strong his body felt under me, how much he turned me on. We both admitted we'd been looking forward to meeting in person, after the several times exchanging emails and texts, including the naughty photos of each other's bodies and genitalia. Even just his voice, in a couple of messages he recorded for me, had made me want him.

The talking turned to kissing -- first light, friendly pecks, sort of exploratory, the kind that gets your skin standing on the back of the neck, teasing for what more is to come. One of the kisses included tongue, and when our tongues me, it was electricity, my body was on fire, I sucked his thick married tongue into my mouth and wrapped my lips around it hard. As we made out, my kitchen smock came down, then moments later my tits were in his mouth, my hands on the back of his head. The married slut in me was loving the contact, roaring in approval. "Fuuuck yessss, baby!" His lips felt so good on my nipples and tit, making my skin warm and sloppy, chewing lightly on my nipple to both relieve and intensify the intense aching sensations.

Colin had a mustache, which wasn't as nice as a stubbled chin, but it was manly, and I felt the hairs brushing my salivated skin of my C-cup tits. His pale brown hair was shaved close to his thick, round skull, he had a high forehead and deep-sunk eyes that probably looked evil when he stared at perps. At me, he looked lusty, hungry, staring up from my tits with a mouthful of flesh inside his opened lips and jaw. His chest was firm and powerful but not muscular; he did have solid, meaty shoulders and arms, however, surrounding me, making me feel comforted and used.

My kitchen smock was entirely removed, leaving me totally nude for my new lover from the Internet. Turning to face him, I brushed my naked vagina on the bulge of his jeans while I straddled him on the sofa, kissing hungrily. I was nicely small on him, all 5-foot-2, 120 pounds of me so petite against his 5-foot-10, 190 pound frame. My cunt ached for more attention, grinding on the bulge of his jeans -- soiling the fabric -- was only a small relief, making me desire far more. My nipples hurt so sweetly in his suckling mouth, my soft buttocks ground against his large, firm hands groping them. It was so sensuous, all of the lovely entertainment my body was receiving from this very sexy man.

I don't know how long we made out on the sofa, me nude and him still fully clothed, but our mutual desire for fucking was overtaking us. "You're so hot, so gorgeous," he kept moaning to me, while I started telling him what I wanted: "I want your cock in me baby, I want to feel you deep in me, please take me to the bedroom and fuck my brains out, baby!"

We stood up from the sofa, and I led him down the hallway towards the guest room. I could barely walk, I was so horny for him, my vagina so achy for his attention. But as we stood in front of the guest room, where the bed was not particularly large, Colin fondled my nude ass and said it would be "more fun" to fuck where I screwed my husband. "Someday when my wife has the kids at the in-laws," he said to me right then, "you should come to my house, we'll fuck on my bed, it's way more fun."

I hadn't done that before, I mean, get laid by another stud right where I sleep with my husband. Seemed really rude and nasty, like, an insult to an injury, but my body wanted Colin so badly I would have screwed him in front of my mother and father if he wanted me to. Without hesitation, but with a girlish giggle, I led Colin to the master bedroom with the King-size bed where my husband and I slept every night. I'd been fucked there by my husband many times, and I'd do it again that afternoon, only by a stud way more sexy than my husband.

Like so many of my married lovers, we didn't have a lot of time. It was his day off from the "force," and his wife thought he was running errands. So we only had a little more than an hour, and we'd already taken a bunch of it with the kissing and foreplay on the sofa.

While rushed, it was incredible sex. The best word I would have for it is "sensuous" -- it was like an hour or so of just feeling incredible, in every way. I was insanely insatiable just from how he looked, his handsome face, his fit physique, his flat stomach and abdomen pumping repeatedly above me, getting more and more sweaty and juicy as the hour of sex progressed. This exquisitely sexy man, a cop who probably had a bunch of women he could fuck, was totally getting off on fucking ME. It thrilled me, made me feel alive, feminine, powerful.

And the way he looked at me, wow that was beyond sexy. His lusty eyes stared at my face and body nonstop, I could see he was enjoying the sight of me underneath or on top of him. He loved my boobs -- LOVED -- watching them bounce around as he pumped his meat into me, knocking me around my marital bed. I rode him cowgirl-style, playing with my own tits, like squeezing them and licking my nipples, and he bit his lip staring at that, it was turning him on so much. When we were fucking doggy-style, I looked back at him over my shoulder, and his eyes were riveted at the sight of my hot little ass pumping around in front of him, he was getting off not just on the feeling of his prick inside of me but the sight of it too.

And, wow, the feeling of that prick inside me! Colin had a studly boner, it was thick and rigid, not the longest but it filled me as much as I needed. His girth stretched out my vaginal lips, spreading me wide open, thrusting it in and out furiously to tease my g-spot as his cockhead slipped back and forth. My pussy was drenched of my juices, it was wet, slippery sex, the juices getting all over my thighs and tummy and buttocks, and coating his cock, balls, and stomach too. Besides my pussy being distorted and packed, the rest of my body loved his fucking. He was physical with me, pinning back my arms, pushing open my thighs even wider. It wasn't painful, but it was sensationally tough and rugged, I was straining to meet his thrusting cock while feeling Colin stuffing that hot penis in me over and over and over.

Fuck, all of my senses were inundated by Colin. He smelled so good throughout the sex, his cologne and body aromas intoxicating me, I was dizzy-headed from how much I loved his smell. The flavors were insanely good too, from him fresh breath and mouth, to the taste of his sweat as I licked it off his neck and chest, and then his sperm when he flooded my mouth for his first orgasm of the day. Mmm, I moaned and grunted, filling with that thick, gooey, sexy load of semen. I rolled it around my mouth, my tongue tasting it, before I grunted and swallowed it into my married tummy.

Even my fucking ears loved the sex. Colin was so complementary to me -- "You're so gorgeous, you're so fucking hot, I'm so turned on, I love your hot little ass Melanie, Melanie you have the hottest tits I've ever fucked, I could stare at your face all day Melanie." When we were fucking doggy-style and he had his second orgasm, he murmured, "Fuck this is the best orgasm ever, you're making me cum so fucking hard, how do you do it?" Not that I totally believed him, but it just turned me on so much hearing him have such pleasure. Me, it was all me, little ol' Melanie doing it.

After he orgasmed that second time, our day together was nearing its forcibly premature conclusion. I was sore, every part of me, each muscle and limb; my pussy was aching from the stuffing I'd taken; I was coated in pools of pussyjuice, mixing with layers of his and my sweat, I felt grungy and soiled all over. Just an hour? It was a seriously delicious fucking, almost edible. Colin had pleasured every part of me, in every way.

"I'm so fucking glad I emailed you," Colin panted, lying on top of me after that second load of jism, "I can't believe how much you turn me on, Melanie!"

I purred back, catching his lips in a kiss before responding. "Me too, baby, it was amazing!" My hand was caressing his strong, sweaty chest, feeling his strength, it was invigorating to know I turned him on. "Let's fuck again, okay?"

We sealed the promise with a horny kiss.

When he left my house, I thought to myself, this was a pretty good fuck, not a bad way to spend a day. Little did I realize what else was in store for me that day!