Melanie's Memoirs - A Married Slut 08

Story Info
Second part of the best day ever -- three men!
7.2k words
4.34
64.9k
17

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8. The Day:

I'm Melanie. I'm a 30 year old, married slut who cheats on her husband almost daily, if not even more often than that, because he can't come close to satisfying me and I can't possibly get enough cock anyway. This is another entry in my memoirs.

At the time I'm writing this, I've got about eight to ten guys who I count as "boyfriends" -- guys I fuck somewhat regularly. I decided to write down how I got here -- the doting, boring suburban housewife to the cheating, cock-loving little bitch that I know I am -- because I know how impressed many guys are with me. I've done some really, ridiculously naughty things. Really depraved, outrageous things. Two years ago, before all this started, I barely even had fantasies about some of the things I've done.

I can't get enough attention from hung, sexy men (and hot ladies too!). I want every reader of this to crave me, as much as I crave the men in my life. Don't you want me? My petite 125 pound frame, my long dark hair and slender, triangular face, my hot small ass, my gorgeous C-cup tits. I'm here for you, baby, are you man enough to please me, hmm?

So go on, grab your dick (or jam your fingers in your twat), read on and I hope you get off as hard as I have!

* * * *

("The Day" I will never forget was almost exactly nine weeks ago, as of the time I'm writing this.)

The night of my threesome with two men, Brad and Tommy, was something of a high-watermark for me, or so I'd thought at the time. I suppose every girl fantasizes about fucking two hot studs at once, and that was my first time doing it. I loved it, I was good at it, the two men had a great time with me. It confirmed my self-image -- I'm hot, I'm a great fuck, I can please two men at once. Mmm, my husband has no fucking idea what he's married to, what kind of whoring tramp I am.

But, like I always say, life is stranger than fiction -- or, fantasy in this case. A couple weeks later, I had a day that was beyond even my own kinky fantasies. I wouldn't say "too good to be true," because "good" doesn't even apply. It was, well, unbelievable.

The first part of the day was in the early afternoon, when I had sex for the first time with a cop I met online, Colin. He boned me hard in my marital bed in my house, what a dirty cheating whore I am. It was hot, sultry, seductive sex, it really made me cream.

When he left my house a little while after we'd finished, I figured, that would be the end of my day, and it would go down as a good day, a real good one.

Mmm, not quite done yet.

Twenty minutes after he left, I was still naked in my house, sweaty, cum dripping down my slender thighs. My pussy remained sore from his solid, thick penis, but I definitely wanted more orgasms. I don't think it was because Colin was a bad lover; to the contrary, he was so good, he turned me on so much, a mere hour with him wasn't enough. Less than an hour, for just the sex part. So, even though I was a stinky, physical mess and it hurt to move my legs, I forced myself to get out of the bed. My tummy was rumbling for some actual food, not just the creamy protein I'd ingested. Walking into the kitchen, still buck naked and dripping with juices all over, I made myself a fast salad and drank two bottles of water. I was still horny as shit from that hot fuck, so naturally I climbed nude in front of my computer, to see what kind of action I could find (and to write Colin a massive thank-you email).

Online was one of my regular fuck-buddies, Michael, who actually picked me up at a grocery store near my house. He lived only a few minutes away, and being separated and living in his own apartment, if he wasn't at work he always had the time to entertain me. He also was kinky as shit, probably the most perverted guy I know. I can't even tell you everything he's into, but trust me, he's a lot of fun.

We right away traded messages. He told me he was sitting nude at his home, trying to do the same thing I was -- get off. Proud of my sex with Colin that just ended, I told him exactly what happened. "A guy I met online, a cop, came over and fucked me today," I typed to him, "it was hot and delicious, but I'm still dying for more sex, and he only just left!"

Michael was not the jealous type, he found my sexuality incredibly fun and refreshing. He was the sort of well-adjusted guy who knows his role. He was attractive, but not gorgeous; he had a nice cock, long and long-lasting, although maybe not the most perfect one I got to fuck. He was really kinky in bed and could temporarily satisfy insatiable women like me, but he wasn't not going to make a woman like me give up other men. In fact, he enjoyed hearing about my sex with other guys, he'd get off vicariously that way. The better-looking and hotter the other men were, the hotter the sex for me, the more Michael seemed to love hearing about it.

I'd just never told him right after fucking another guy, my pussy still fresh with sperm. "Yeah," I typed to him, "my pussy is leaking Colin's cream, mmm its good." I swept up some on my finger and licked it clean, loving the flavor.

My fuck buddy had heard enough. "Let me come over to you," he typed, "right now, you want more cock? If not just let me lick out your used married pussy, I wanna taste you after you cheated on your hubby with a cop!"

I think I laughed when I read it, not sure it was a good idea, but I was too horny to say no. "How fast can you get here?" I wrote back.

What, ten minutes later? Fifteen? My front doorbell rang, Michael was standing there in a dress shirt and nice slacks, with a big bulge in his pants.

I hadn't cleaned up for him, not even brushing out my hair, and my body was sweaty and stanky with male and female sweat and my pussyjuices. But I did put on some fresh lipstick, and so that I wasn't totally slutty, I dressed myself in a pair of white g-string thongs and white mesh bra.

Michael came in, giving me a horny kiss as we stood at the door, his hand pawing at my sweaty buttocks, finding them still damp from the hot sex not even an hour earlier. "Mmm, look at the little married bitch," he snickered, stepping back to admire me as I stood in front of him, smiling at him. "Looks like Melanie was a bad, bad wife today -- letting some other hot man fuck her sexy little body, hmm?"

Michael's fascination with my sex with Colin was giving me more tingling in my pussy, I was feeling womanly in entirely different ways. He lusted for my sexuality, not just me. Almost like, Michael was hot not just from how I looked, but from who I was -- a married slut who loved fucking other men. "Mmm, I was sooo bad, Michael," I teased him, holding his hand but turning to walk away, forcing his eyes to stare at my sexy butt. "I couldn't help myself, I was sooo bad!"

We were heading to fuck, nothing but that. I took Michael back to the master bedroom too, not the guest room where I'd fucked him in the past. As he realized that was where we were going, he snickered devilishly. "Oh, you little tramp, you cheated on your husband in his own bed? Goddamned, you horny bitch, what kind of cheating whore are you?" He meant it in the most sexy way possible, grinning as he scolded me, his cock forming a massive tent in his slacks.

I snickered hearing it, turning to kiss him standing up when we were in front of my bed, its sheets all messy and damp. "The kind that wants to cheat with you too, honey," I gasped just before burying my tongue in his mouth. Standing on my tip-toes because Michael was so much taller than me, I felt the size of his penis in his crotch brushing my flat tummy, and I couldn't wait to get naked again. "Do you wanna help me cheat on my hubby too, sweetie?" I batted my long eyelashes at him daintily, smiling sweetly, as if I had to coax him into it.

Michael pushed me down to my knees, stripping off his dress shirt himself but leaving his pants and underwear to my hands. "That's it, bitch," slurred the horny stud, "take out my cock -- look how hard you make me, you're such a slut -- I want you to tell me EVERYTHING about how you cheated on your husband today, you fucking stupid cunt!"

Laughing at his nasty tone and words, I hurried to unwrap his beautiful penis, so long and thin, smelling so musky and sexy, burning heat against my hand. I looked up to him diffidently, licking precum from his cock and kissing the shaft lightly. "Mmm, you wanna hear it all, huh?" I was surprised he was asking, but the thought of sharing with him the fucking I received from Colin was bringing out the hottest slut in me. "How I cheated on my husband right there, on this very bed behind me?"

After commenting what a mess of the bed I'd made, Michael grabbed my long brown hair, holding my skull firmly, rubbing his hard, wettened penis against my face. "Shit, you bitch -- you're such a nasty cunt -- how about you take a second dick into your cheating, slutty cunt, while you tell me all the nasty things you and that hot cop did today?"

Moments later, after removing my bra and thong, I was on my back on the same bed, spreading me legs, offering my shaved, drooling pink pussy to Michael. He climbed over me, rubbing his manhood against my slit, licking his lips as he stared down at me. "Go on, you whore, tell me all about how you cheated on your husband today?"

"Uhhh, YESSS!" I was wailing as I felt Michael sink his cockhead into my twat, stretching my sore pussylips, beginning to fill me in thrusts. But I was anxious to tell him, my nipples were so hard I was pinching and twisting them myself. "Yes, baby, he was sooo hot -- he came over, I was wearing only a kitchen, um -- what do you call it?" I couldn't think, I was so horny. I laughed at how stupid I sounded, I was a stupid horny slut. "I was almost nude when I met him--"

Michael sneered as he visualized it. "Had you met him before, or was that the first time ever?"

Shaking my head at him, my eyes staring up at his sexy naked chest and face, I pouted. "No, it was the first time, we'd never met before."

In response to my admission, I received a loud, stinging SMACK across my little face from Michael's flattened hand. "You fucking whore!" he spat at me, literally covering my face in his saliva, his cock still twitching at the entrance to my used, married vagina, "you are such a slut, meeting a guy almost nude who you met online, you're married and bringing him into your house to fuck!" My cheek burned from the slap, but the look of power and lust in Michael's face was turning me on so much -- not to mention the cock filling my sore pussy -- that I just nodded to him. He laughed at me. "Admit it to me, Melanie -- say, 'I'm a stupid, fucking married whore'!"

The words tumbled out of my lips breathlessly, instantly. "I'm a stupid, fucking married whore," I gasped without remorse, "I cheated where my husband sleeps!" I found myself reaching down for his penis, trying to pull it into me, I was so turned on. "You, too -- fuck me here -- help me cheat on my stupid husband!"

But my nasty lover had other intentions. Seeing my cunt oozing with Colin's sperm, Michael snickered, moving his penis away from it. He flopped down to the bed, on his knees and hands, lowering his thin, manly face to my flat, sweaty tummy and kissing down my belly. "Oh god Michael!" I screamed, pulling my knees back, knowing where his mouth was headed. My cunt, full of Colin's cum. "Michael!"

He was such a dirty pervert. Looking at me, his mouth near my pussy, Michael reached both hands up to my big tits and squeezed them hard, pinching my aching nipples painfully. "Did you let your cop squirt his cum in you -- did you let him shoot his seed in your married womb?"

I nodded, feverishly hot, almost crying I wanted Michael to screw me so badly. "Yeah -- uh huh -- I did!" I peeled back my pussylips with my fingers, showing him the gaping wet hole. "Mmm, do you see, he cummed inside me, sooo much cum!"

"Mmm, I see, you little tramp," sinisterly swore my lover, eyeing my messy, sloppy cunt, "I see what a whoring little slut you are, letting other men dump their loads in you, you're a disgusting bitch, aren't you?" Smiling, insulting me with his depraved honest words, he pushed his tongue out and languorously lapped at my vaginal lips, tasting the sperm and juices on them. My body buckled, I let out a little yelp, loving the touch, wanting much more. Obliging, giggling, Michael lapped at the liquids dripping over my soft, pink petals, before sending his entire tongue inside my hole. Screaming, pushing my hips up, humping his face, I felt Michael sink his manly tongue into my cunt where I was sure he was tasting Colin's sperm mixed with my juices.

"Yeah, that's it, taste it!" I was commanding him with a loud, evil sneer, gasping for air while the hot man ate my sloppy pussy. "Do you taste him in there, baby -- do you taste Colin's hot cum -- he was sooo good, he filled me with his sexy, hot cum -- I took all he had to give me, he was so turned on fucking me, he shot all that cum in me baby!"

Michael's hands were pawing at my big tits, his mouth sealed on my twat, his tongue driving in and out of my vagina. I could feel him scooping out Colin's jism, swallowing it, tasting another man's orgasms inside me. "God you taste nasty," he reported, pausing but not stopping his oral sex on me, "he shot so much cum in you, yeah -- I can taste what a whoring tramp you've been, you stupid bitch, cheating on your husband!"

With Michael's tongue driving my cummy pussy, I felt an orgasm nearing. Michael sensed it too, he knew my body by then, after having fucked each other quite a few times. He let go of my tits and slipped one hand under my small asscheeks, groping them as my hips gyrated in circles, and his other hand shot to my clitoris so he could rub and frig it with a thumb. Screaming loudly, giving in, I exploded with a cum, sucking in air, my limbs stiffening, pouring juices into Michael's mouth.

"Tell me about it," Michael demanded of me, as my cum subsided and he kept licking me, "tell me all about how this cop fucked you?"

My body was so weak I couldn't move off the bed if I'd wanted to; but Michael's perversions, his desire to know all the details, were turning me on. I loved that tongue inside me. So, barely able to lift my head, I looked up at the ceiling, kept my legs open, and swirled my pussy in circles around his tongue while I told the tale. How I was dressed for Colin in only the kitchen smock, how we made out on the sofa and I got my tits sucked, how I rode his gorgeous penis and got fucked over and over on my bed. I wasn't bashful about it, in fact, I was proud. "His cock was so awesome," I told Michael, "bigger than yours, it felt unbelievable in me -- I wish every man had a cock like his, I wish you did -- it was big, fat, fucked me sooo deep, I came SO hard!"

My lover wasn't offended, he was going crazy eating my pussy, even licking my asshole, tasting juices on it too. I had another orgasm, I had to stop my story, my lips were quivering as I shook to another climax.

"That's so hot, you bitch," Michael spat at me, as I came off my second cum, smacking my thigh with a flattened hand. "You got off so good with Colin, didn't you, he turned you on, didn't he?" There wasn't a hint of jealousy in Michael's tone; he was truly aroused by the imaginary sights of me getting screwed by Colin.

I'd had enough of his tongue, it was time for fucking. I wanted my second cock of the day, and I didn't want to wait. Pulling my knees back more, I lifted my head painfully and eyed Michael's still-throbbing erection. "Shut the fuck up, Michael," I begged, sincerely, "I need it -- c'mon, do it, stop teasing me, cum fuck me with that hot dick of yours -- put that big cock in me, you motherfucker!"

He wasn't arguing. He crawled on top of me, covering my sweaty little body with his manly, nude, slender and athletic body, lowering his prick to my married twat. I kept my legs open, and a moment later, I had another man's penis inside my pussy that day.

"YESSSS!" I screamed, my hands reaching for his tight asscheeks, pulling his 7 inches of meat into my cunt, "that's so fucking good, fuck me you asshole!"

Michael was sneering, grunting, his teeth clenched as he roared forward. His first few thrusts were soft, dainty, just to make sure he was inside me in the right position, then he let loose and turned it on. Furiously driving his hips forward, an animal out of control, he began plunging his erection into my sloppy, tight vagina as deep as he could drill me, howling with delight, thrusting rapidly. "Uh huh -- yeah -- uh huh, there -- there you go, bitch -- feel that -- I'm so hard for you -- you fucking nasty bitch -- cheating on your husband AGAIN -- two cocks in one day -- what a fucking whore you are -- you love that, don't you, Melanie -- being a hot little slut?"

"Mmmm!" My body arched, pushing my jiggling C-cup tits towards him, feeling and watching one of his hands wrap around an orb and squeezing my breast firmly while he fucked my pussy. "God, so good, Michael, fuck me hard!"

The sex with Michael got even more intense, he was thrusting in me furiously, lying on top of me, pressing my little body into my bed. I didn't care, I was so turned on by this kinky, depraved sex, gripping his firm runner's butt and pulling him deeper into my pussy. "Yes, baby, fuck me, fuck me!" I yelled, cumming from the feeling of his dick in me, from how he loved what a slut I was.

Then he leaned up, both hands in fists besides my slender ribcage, staring down at my sexy, nude figure, my pretty face and hot tits, as I undulated underneath him, his penis driving me insane. He snickered again, admiring me, loving the sight of the hot bitch he was fucking. "You love sex, you're so perfect," he gasped, his thrusting moving at a rhythmic pace now. I could hear the sloppy noises as his cock drilled my pussy repeatedly, my bed was thumping against the wall, more action than it had ever seen with my husband. "You know I love what a slut you are -- I think you're perfect -- I love that you fuck around with anyone you want!"

In the midst of getting laid, I actually laughed, a chuckle of humor sprinkling the hot sex. "Yeah? Can you bottle that and feed it to my husband -- hee hee?" I giggled at the fantasy.

For Michael, it was no fantasy. As he continued to hump me savagely, sweat streaming down his slender, fit ribs and torso, his powerful penis driving into me over and over, he opened up some more of his perversity with me. "You need a husband like me," he sneered while he fucked me, "my wife never appreciated it -- I'd let you fuck anyone you want, any time you want -- you'd never be cheating, I'd want you to get laid anytime, anyone, it's so hot that you love to fuck."

I might have still thought he was in fantasy land, making that up -- who would really want a spouse who slept around? "Oh, yeah, you would, huh?" I was gripping the bedsheets now, steadying myself, wincing, my pussy was on fire, insanely sore from fucking Colin and now Michael, but I loved being used like this. LOVED it.

Michael was grabbing my thin ankles, spreading open my legs more, I was grunting from how sore my muscles were. But, my ass lifting slightly off the bed, I could feel his cock entering me even more deeply, his shaved balls smacking into my sweaty, wet asscheeks with each thrust. "Yeah, I would, you bitch -- I'd love it -- I'd love to come home from work, and find you in our bed, getting fucked by some huge big dick." Wiping sweat from his brow, he began relating fantasies he'd had, very private fantasies, maybe never really finding a woman who appreciated them. "Or, I come home from work and you left a note, you won't be coming home for dinner -- out on some hot fuckdate -- then, you wake me up in the middle of the night, sit on my face with your wet pussy, make me taste some other guy's sperm in your cunt, proving what a slut you are!"

12