Melanie's Memoirs - A Married Slut 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled the covers back, showing me the huge erection sticking out of his firm lap, the way-above-average penis swollen, leaking precum, pulsating for my attention. Ribbed, with veins popping out, a purple rim around his fat helmet, Brad's manhood was ready for me. He opened a space under the covers next to himself, patting it again. "Right here, honey."

Turning my back to him to slip into the bed, I giggled to myself, then had to explain to Brad as I slid my nude body up against his, hip to hip. "I'm sorry," I quipped, "I called you the same thing I did my husband -- 'darling' -- do you want me to call you something else?"

Brad was rolling to face me, his arm crossing to slide under my shoulders, his big body sliding over mine. "You can call me anything you want, including darling," were his last words before his mouth pressed against mine, firmly, sealing our lips together.

I don't think we broke the kiss for a long, long time, not until after Brad had his first orgasm inside my married vagina. We made out, hands all over each other, his hand cupping my C-cup breast then fingering me wet pussy, while my hands explored his sexy back and powerful buttcheeks, then holding and stroking his throbbing, long erection. As our kissing became more intense, I spread open my legs for him, wanting him to fuck me, and Brad didn't wait. He slid on top of me, our mouths still locked together, my lips already messy with the mixture of our saliva. My smallish hands groped his meaty asscheeks, pulling him on top of me, my wet hole already kissing the soft round head of his penis. We didn't break stride, we continued to fuck each other's mouths with our tongues, then Brad's dick did the same to my vagina, he entered me with a solid, confident push, and instantly I had over an inch of Brad's meat inside my married twat. I was cheating again, doing it really good this time, loving Brad not just with my body but my heart too.

The first three times we'd fucked -- the first time in the threesome, then the last two times just us together at Brad's town house -- it had been animal sex, like with Colin or Roger or my other boyfriends. Today was not animal, it was human. Very personal. The kissing didn't end, my hands were all over his body as he molested me, driving his massive shaft into my already-sore cunt, making me feel fulfilled and satisfied and so hungry for him. I was moaning into the kiss, whimpering really, crying for more and more as he gave me all he could shove inside my cunt. My vagina couldn't take his entire length, but he was far enough that I felt the pressure way up inside me; my vaginal lips were stretched tightly around his boner as it slid in and out so I could feel the ridges of the concrete pole. As he drilled me so deeply, his fat balls smacked my little soft asscheeks, tickling my fanny. He and I continued to kiss madly, and my vagina exploded with an orgasm, contracting around his cock, squeezing it, driving me insane with lust and adoration.

Sucking air from his lungs into my mouth, I began uncontrollably begging him for something, but I don't know what. "Yes, Brad, yes, yes -- more, more -- I want you -- do it, Brad, baby, honey, do it!"

The kissing continued, muffling our words, joined by the grunting from our lungs, and the thumping of the bed against the wall. "Yes, yes," I purred, and he back at me, and the words started flowing.

"Melanie, ohhh gawwd!" he erupted, still kissing me, humping me with more fury, really shoving his cock into my body, "ohhh Melanie, yes, baby, I love you!"

And I said it back. "I love you too, Brad, yesss, do it!"

Suddenly he was spewing inside me, our kiss continuing, I felt his cock squirting into me, his body tensing and shaking, his forehead beaded with sweat. His hulky figure pressed my half-sized body into the bed, his weight spreading open my slender legs, my cuntlips stretched around the fat base of his penis while he shot his load into the back of my pussy. We kissed and kissed, my hands wandering all over his manly back and round buttocks, while he poured out his juices into my body.

Finally, his orgasm spent, he broke our kiss for the first time and leaned up, towering above me, his erection still hard and still inside my cunt. Staring at my meaty breasts, making me smile at how he admired me, Brad's face was flush with a crimson color, from a mixture of exertion and desire. "Melanie!" His eyes were back to staring at mine. "You're -- you're beautiful, Melanie!"

"You too, honey," I admired back, my hands rubbing his sweat around his firm shoulders, feeling his cock still throbbing inside my pussy, my body opened up for him. "You're great, Brad, sooo sexy, sooo wonderful."

The stud was still hard, despite having climaxed inside me he was beginning to fuck me again, like we never really stopped. This time, his ass undulated in large, swooping circles, drawing that hard penis in and out of me, I could hear it making noises as it pushed through my sloppy wet pussylips. Arching my back, pushing my hips up to meet his cock, I gasped for air, my sore body trying to muster every last bit of energy to fuck him. "Yesss, Brad!" The words just came out of my mouth, from the heart. "I love you, Brad, I love you!"

I didn't really "love" him, I wasn't choosing him to be my "man" above everyone else in my life. But at that moment, fucking him, sharing the time with him, I did love him. I might have been "in" love with him, at that moment, and around him. I didn't feel shy about the words, I wasn't lying, I wasn't misleading him.

That came later, after we fucked more. He had me ride him, so he could play with my tits, and we continued to make out. Then we did some doggy-style. It was a good 60, 70 minutes of nonstop sex, and finally he unloaded in my pussy for what must have been the third or fourth time that hour. I couldn't tell, the sex just never stopped, his cock hardly ever came out of my vagina. Sweating, panting, so sore, he was still inside my pussy in the doggy-style position, leaning down far to kiss me as I looked back at him. His big hands were pawing my sweat-covered tits, his cock was still aching inside my drenched, burning pussylips. He broke the kiss and said, I was the hottest fuck he'd ever had, he wished we could be together every day. I said, softly, "Me too, baby, me too!"

Okay, that was a lie. Brad was great, but every day? Eh, I didn't seem myself doing that. You know, I further compounded the lie. Later he asked if we could get together every day at lunchtime, he'd try and make arrangements at his work. I said I usually was too busy, that was my "running-around" time. Yeah, running around to fuck other men. I couldn't see Brad every day, that would be too tough on my regular sex life.

Shit, I wasn't only lying to my husband these days, I was even lying to my boyfriends!

I stayed until right about the time I absolutely had to leave, then I raced home and picked up dinner for myself and hubby. It was difficult moving quickly, my body was so incredibly sore -- my legs were wobbly, my back ached, my pussy and groin were on fire. But it felt fantastic, having the cum of three men inside me, knowing my cunt had been stretched out by three throbbing pricks. The joy of that feeling kept me going. I was able to grab dinner-to-go for hubby and myself, and get home fast enough to wash off sweat and juices from my skin before hubby got home.

As I leaned against the countertop in the kitchen putting dinner together, I could feel the sperm trickling down my inner thighs, pantiless underneath a very loose skirt. It felt amazing, a constant reminder of what a slut I'd been. Three great fucks, all so unique and different. And there, at the table, was my clueless hubby, thinking I was sore from a "hard workout" at the gym.

I needed to plate his dinner. There it was, the special plate on the countertop, licked clean of Michael's cum, waiting for my hubby. Wow, this was really, really mean of me, wasn't it, serving my husband his dinner on that plate, soiled by his cheating wife and her pervy lover? I mean -- this was really cruel, in a stealthy way, wasn't it?

Fuck that, I laughed to myself, dumping my husband's food onto the plate and serving it to him. Damn, that was fun to do!

12