Melanie's Memoirs - A Married Slut 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex became fluid. I couldn't describe the sequence of positions, of who did what to whom, from that point; we were always in motion, pausing to fuck one way or another, but constantly moving. He had Susan on her back, fucking her on top, while I sat on her face. She licked my cunt expertly, drawing out more orgasms. That allowed me to kiss beautiful Nick, and he was a sensuous, amazing kisser, sucking my little tongue into his mouth, pawing at my big tits which he loved. My tits, mmm. He licked them while fucking Susan's pussy, and I cummed from the attention of his mouth on my stiff nipples and her tongue against my twat. She licked my clean asshole, while he licked me pussy -- two tongues on me at the same time, it was heavenly. Then it was my turn, licking Susan's wet, fuzzy vagina while Nick's long penis was buried in it, and Susan had her fingers inside my cunt. I was on my side on the bed, spread open, tasting Nick's fucking of Susan while pumping my pelvis against Susan's fist and feeling three fingers stretching out my vaginal lips.

As hot and sexy as the threesome was, I was finding I was resenting Susan's presence. I just wanted to fuck Nick. At one point I was on my back, spread open, reaching my hands down to his divine body. His flat, hairy chest was above my body, he was leaning upright, pounding his pelvis into me, pumping that awesome, large erection in and out of my juicy cunt, making me scream like a schoolgirl. "Uh, yes, Nicky! Fuck me! Yes baby! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Yeah, I had a pet nickname for him already. He looked so good, those sexy brown eyes, handsome chiseled face, narrow body, muscular shoulders, rock-solid abdomen -- pumping over me, thrusting that huge, gorgeous dick in and out of me, I couldn't love it any more. I was in total lust, furiously humping him back, concentrating on how he looked and how he felt. But Susan was there, somewhere, trying to kiss him, or me, or suck my tits; I wasn't stopping her, but at that moment, I wished it was just her fuck buddy and me. I wanted him to be my fuck buddy that day, no one else's.

Fuck, the guy could last. We'd been fucking about 30 minutes before he had his first orgasm. I was riding him, on top of him, sitting upright, my hands clenching the curly dark hairs on his flat, sweaty chest. Pumping my little body up and down, I rode that fat dick, sliding on it like a pole. Susan was on his face getting eaten, whipping her ass around in violent circles, screaming from her orgasms. He started cumming, I could feel him unloading inside me, he was pumping his jism out of that huge sack, deep into my vagina. I screamed for him to cum more, riding him harder, grinding my little ass down onto his hairy thighs, taking his sperm deep into me.

And he stayed hard after his cum! Not many men I fuck can do that, I love the ones that can. When I was full of his sperm, Susan wanted it, she got on her back and had me sit on her face, so she could lick my pussy and taste Nick's jism coming out of me. That left her pussy wide open, her legs spread, and he immediately jumped on top of her and started fucking her more. I was amazed, I didn't care it wasn't my cunt, I raved about his stamina and prowess. "Yeah, Nicky, god, fuck her, fuck her hard, don't stop, mmm you're so hot, Nicky!" I was cumming on Susan's face, more from watching Nick fuck her having just orgasmed inside me. "Yeah, oooh fuck, I'm cumming too!"

Somehow, after sliding our bodies around, Nick was fucking Susan doggy-style, and she kept licking my pussy flavored by his orgasm. Then, she and I kissed, tasting the sperm and my pussyjuices mixed together, it was a sexy cocktail, while Nick finger-fucked me and continued to bone Susan's pussy. I ended up underneath Susan a second time, licking Nick's sweaty, hairy balls while he was fucking her twat a couple inches away, and Susan was still licking my cunt. I was having small orgasms, a series of mini-cums, I was so turned on. Nick fucking another woman was making me horny, it seemed he didn't need to have his dick in me, I was just adoring the hot, gorgeous man and wanted him to have the best time ever. So I wound up kissing him, sensuously, lapping tongues and moaning, while he was fucking Susan from the rear. She could have his cock, that was alright with me; I had his attention, I had his kisses on my mouth, his hands on my larger boobs.

"Mmm, you like these?" I arched my back, pushing my tits into his face. "Suck 'em, they're nice and big, you like my tits darling?"

He did, mouthing them, looking into my face with those seductive brown eyes. "Mmm, yeah, Melissa," he purred, "soo sexy, soo hot."

Um --

MELISSA? Did he just call me by the wrong name? Yesss, sirrr, he did!

I forced myself to giggle, not reacting the way I really felt. When someone gets your name wrong during sex, do you say something? I got Roger's name wrong during sex, the handyman who was the first guy I cheated with. I had thought that was funny, at the time; but this wasn't funny. I wanted to really impress Nick, I wanted him to love how sexy and horny I was. I wanted him to adore me way more than Susan. And he didn't even know my name! But, I wasn't going to embarrass him, I let it pass.

Susan didn't. She laughed out loud. "Baby, her name is Melanie," she purred, looking back at him over her shoulder, biting her lower lip.

Nick looked at me, sooo apologetically, eyes heavy with humiliation that he'd gotten my name wrong. I seized the opportunity. "Yeah," I snickered, reaching for his cock that was still inside Susan's twat, "now you owe me."

I pulled him out of her, right out of the bitch's cunt, and had him crawl on top of me. As I laid on my back again on the bed, I snickered up to him, "But, if you fuck me like this anytime I want it, you can call me Melanie, Melissa, bitch, whore, mistress, girlfriend -- anything you want!" I was pulling his dick towards my hungry cunt, I wanted more of Nick's meat and I didn't care that I was depriving Susan of it. "Gimme that hot cock, you stud!"

The blonde real estate agent didn't seem to mind, she spun around and watched my pussy take Nick's erection, he sank keep into me, I spread so wide and arched my back, the deep fucking was making my nipples throb and ache. I had to pinch them, getting fucked like that. I was so turned on, I didn't have to rub my clit to cum, as usually I do with lesser men like my husband or Jim. I was thrusting against Nick's body and pelvis, feeling that fat cock inside me, looking into his eyes, and cumming relentless, a constant orgasmic state of bliss.

We were nearing the hour mark. Nick pulled out, jerking his swollen, slimy erection, pointing it at my large tits. I watched in delight, staring at the fat round head of his cock, it suddenly erupted with sperm. His second orgasm of the day squirted onto my tits and flat, sweaty tummy, splattering all over my breasts, coating them in his hot goo. Susan laughed, bending over to lick up the sperm from me. It turned me on, I was still hot, and her fingers found my cunt. I closed my eyes, concentrating on the feeling, and had a last, huge orgasm from her fingers inside me, and her tongue and lips on my boobies.

I had to laugh, hard, that sex was incredible, amazing. I looked up at gorgeous, naked Nick, seeing his cock was still hard. If he didn't have to go, there was no doubt, he could keep fucking.

"Mmm," I told him, pointing at his erection, "I wish every man had that cock of yours, its amazing."

Susan cackled. "Ain't that the truth." She winked at me, licking her lips clean of the flavors from my tits. "But that's why we cheat on our husbands, right, we can't live without guys like Nick."

My eyes caught Nick's at that moment. He was flirting with me, grinning; I winked back at him. I was blushing! He'd just fucked me, and I was lying nude on the bed, mesmerized by his manliness, blushing.

The next few minutes were devoid of sex, but I'll never forget them anyway. Susan went to the bathroom to freshen up, then Nick went in when she came back. Getting dressed, I had a short conversation with Susan. She was like, you been cheating on your hubby long? I said only that year, but I was pretty slutty, more than a couple partners. She chuckled, more of a sneer really, and said she sometimes gets that way. When I asked how long she's been messing around, she stunned me. "Eighteen years," she laughed, "that's how long I've been married, and I was cheating on him the first week after the honeymoon. I've got this one boyfriend, Peter, we've been dating 'bout twelve years. I mean, darlin', I can't get enough cock, never could, never will."

Wow. I thought, was this me in ten years? Still married, still cheating on my hubby, still trying to spread my legs open for every hot hunk who offered? Will Roger or Michael and I celebrate our tenth anniversary as lovers someday? Damn, that was a haunting thought. Then, I thought, maybe Nick and I could celebrate our 10th anniversary, exactly ten years from that very day. That was a much more pleasant thought. Gee, was there any chance of that happening?

Almost answering my question, Nick rejoined us a moment later, putting his tie on. Right in front of Susan he looked at me -- I was in the bra, thong and stockings only at that point -- and just blurted out, "Melanie -- if I have that name right, and if I didn't offend you too much -- any chance you'd wanna meet me again? I can get an hour or two off most days, I make my own hours."

Susan didn't seem to mind one of her boyfriends was picking me up in front of her. I blushed again, trying not to make eye contact with her, and forced myself to respond slowly so that I didn't seem desperate. "Well, Nicky -- if I can call you that -- suuuure, why not?"

Yeah, I was gonna be a slut for a long while, I realized.

But -- fuck that! It's what I wanted to be, as long as I could be with hot studs like Nick!

And the black bra and thong? I retired that. It was crusty with Nick's sperm after I got home, mixed with Jim's and Mark's from the previous few days. Instead of washing it, I kept it as a memento in the bottom of my drawer. My husband didn't have to know, but it was sort of a trophy for how hot and sexy I am. Even if my husband doesn't appreciate it! Like I said -- fuck that!