Melanie's Memoirs - A Married Slut 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt another orgasm cumming, seeing how hot Johnny was, and feeling that amazing dick inside my cunt. "Ohh, yeah -- give it to me, make me cum you hot stud, fuck me baby!" I screamed, cumming as promised, getting dizzy and light-headed while the waves and waves of pleasure squirted through my body, making me tremble and quake around the dick deep inside me.

Johnny kept fucking me that way a little while, then Gouch wanted some action. I looked up, noticed Hector was getting dressed -- he was, after all still "on duty" at the gym, although he'd been in here with us who knows how long. He looked sheepishly, like he didn't want to leave but didn't have a choice; but, I know from fucking him in the past, he didn't have great stamina, and after two hard orgasms I doubted he could get it up again anyway. Having to leave for work was an excuse. So he wasn't looking pathetic because he had to work; he was pouting because he knew, deep down inside, he wasn't the man that these other three studs were.

"Yeah, buddy, say hi to the missus for me," laughed naked Gouch, giving dressed Hector a high-five as the naked one started to head over to Johnny and me. (Hector wasn't married, but, who cared.)

I didn't pay attention to Hector anymore, he was gone from the room the next time I looked up. Instead, the men were lifting me up off the mat again, and Gouch took my place lying on it. On his back, his meaty cock pulsating on his lap. Terry and Johnny lowered my nude body downward, placing my ass near Gouch's hips so I was sitting on him. Then, lying backwards, spread open, the guys moved my asshole near Gouch's prick. I arched my back, staring down past my tits at his crotch, and felt his cockhead at the entrance to my ass. He was going to fuck my ass, I held my breath, winced, and the three men pushed my body forward so it happened. Gouch's cockhead pushed into my butthole.

"Fuck," I panted, my eyes closed, feeling the pain of my butt being penetrated again, "yeah, fuck my ass, baby!"

I had to adjust my position, I leaned back, my hands behind me on the mat, my body aching I was in such pain, but I forced my hips forward to sink more of Gouch's prick into my butt. With my legs spread open, lying backwards on top of Gouch, I found myself looking up at nude Johnny and his sexy erection, standing over me. The two buddies were going to DP me again, Johnny back inside my pussy. Johnny leaned down, rubbed his cock against my cunthole, and sank inside. I whimpered without much energy left, almost sobbing, feeling two hard pricks inside my two holes again.

Johnny was complementing me, soothing me, while he fucked me with his friend. "You're so sexy, sweetie, I can't believe you can fuck this good," sneered the horny pervert, "you're like the hottest bitch I've ever me, how can you fuck this good, you a porn star or something?"

I laughed at the man fucking my cunt. "No -- I'm married!" I laughed again, it made sense to me.

"I should date married women more," giggled back my fuck buddy. Johnny leaned over me, staring at me intensely while his body was stiff, legs opened, pushing his ass back and forth, humping my cunt. I felt those two dicks rubbing against each other inside me, pressing my ass and cunts together almost, screwing me in unison. I screamed and had another mini-orgasm. I was so turned on, I was going to cum repeatedly, over and over, it was mesmerizing, I'd never been this turned on before in my life.

Johnny had his second cum in my pussy, then Terry -- already set to fuck me again -- took his place, feeling Gouch's cock still inside my ass. I was cumming and cumming, crying, panting, just clutching male skin or the thin, coarse carpet to steady myself, concentrating on the feeling of that dick in my cunt and the other in my butthole. I could hardly notice, or care, who was fucking me, I just loved the feeling. All that sperm in me, too; it was washing over my asscheeks and thighs, I was a mess, getting fucked like that.

I don't know if Terry had a third orgasm inside me, he might have. He pulled out, and Gouch pushed me off of him and slammed my carcass onto the mat on my tummy. Then the meaty, studly fucker pulled me to my knees, entering my cunt from the rear doggy-style, fucking my mostly limp figure until he was ready to cum too. Gouch squirted his final orgasm into my twat while in the doggy position.

But -- I wasn't done. Johnny wanted one more round. He was on top of me, screwing my vagina beautifully, filling me as deep as he could and then ejaculating whatever spermies he had left from his fat balls.

There I was, nude, in the middle of that cold, windowless storage room, on a plastic mat; cum on my face, drying on my tits, spilling out of my well-fucked cunt, my asshole gaping open from being fucked. Coughing, hardly able to breath, cum still in my nostrils. My hair was completely tangled, messy with sperm and sweat. I was surrounded by three hung, sexy studs, all of them drained of sperm because I'm a hot bitch. Married, yes, but gorgeous, with a hot ass, big tits, and sweet pussy. I can fuck anyone I wanted, and make them have an awesome time, even three or four at once!

It made me laugh, out loud, even though no one knew why I was laughing. I didn't care. Fuck that!

The feeling like I was Superwoman stayed with me, even though I could hardly move. Eventually the men got me dressed, they were very sweet and friendly. Terry had his cellphone, I gave him my number as did the other two men, and Terry immediately texted to the other men my number, and me all three of their numbers. I'd get to fuck any of them again, individually or together, whatever I wanted. It was definitely going to happen. I had three new fuckbuddies.

Then, I mopped myself off with a dirty towel in the storage room and headed for the women's locker room. I didn't care how I looked, I felt divine. Other women saw me, no one said anything -- except this one, older, fat bitch who had a locker near me. I was stripping nude again, messy, to head for a quick shower, when she looked at me and scowled, "What happened to you?" My reaction? I didn't care, I could fuck four studs, she probably couldn't get those men to look at her. I didn't even pay attention to her, she was beneath me. I went into the shower, cleaned off briefly -- my hair would be a multi-hour event, I knew, I just rinsed it quickly -- and headed back to the locker room to go home.

As I headed down the hallway to the front door, the floor manager -- a thin, young, mean-looking female -- was standing there with a clipboard, watching me, almost eyeing me. She didn't say anything, but she was staring at me. I didn't make eye contact, I assumed she knew something, I had that assumption everyone in the place knew what I'd done. (She did know; she later fired Hector for it.) As I passed her, I said something brash like, "You got a fun place here," or something like that, giggling to myself. I had the sperm of four men inside me, what did I care what she thought of it?

When I got home, barely able to walk up the steps and turn the key, I surprised myself as I collapsed on my sofa (the closest, soft place near our front door). I was laughing, in part at the pain of my aching cunt and burning limbs, but also at what I had just done. Feel guilty? Fuck that, I wasn't guilty at all. I was a 30-year-old housewife, and I'd just seduced and fucked FOUR studs at the gym. Every one of them wanted to go on dates with me now. I had done what other women only dream about, but dare never attempt. Yeah, not only was I a hot bitch for sexy men, but I had more guts than 99.9% of women too. I'm a fucking sex super heroine! Super Melanie!

I wanted to relive the day, as sore as I was. I forced myself to walk into the den, where I logged online to see whom I could tell. No, I didn't want to type it. I called my fuckbuddy Michael, but he was in meetings, I think with his lawyer about his divorce. I called my best friend from college, Belinda, who's been divorced twice and knew what a slut I'd become. She wasn't home, leave a message, fuck! I frowned, I just wanted to tell someone what a hot whore I was!

I'd been like a porn star, I realized, fucking four men like that. Shit, I could do it, I have a pretty face, a great body, firm and big real tits, and I could entertain four hard pricks all by myself.

Funny that, I suddenly realized, a porn star huh? But that's another story.

Undressing from my sweaty gym clothing, I stripped nude then sat on the edge of my marital bed, facing the mirror on the back of a closet door, spreading my legs and admiring the mess. Gooey clear liquids were oozing from my used married cunt, covering my red-swollen pussylips, all around my asshole and thighs. My hair was fucking tangled, used like handles by my four studs. Shit, I was a glorious mess, this is what a whore looks like after fucking four strangers in a storage room!

I loved it, I blew myself a kiss in the mirror. What a slut I was, what a skank, so gorgeous and fuckable, and well-fucked!

And I noticed my wedding ring on my finger, covered in dried cum. It had been there all along, I just ignored it. I fucked four men, three who were total strangers, while wearing it. Now it was covered in their sperm. One would wonder what my husband would think about all that? If you know me well, you know what my reaction was to that thought: Fuck that!