Melanie's Quest

Story Info
She was looking for something but what was it?
10.2k words
4.46
16.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned over and smacked the buzzing alarm clock then fell back on her bed. She was still exhausted but she had to get up for school. She was studying to be a cop and if anyone found out why she was so tired, she would probably be thrown out of the course. She threw back the covers fully intending to get up, but as she looked down at her bruised and dirty body she started to have other thoughts.

Her hands slid over her body. Her chest, stomach and pubic area were still crusty, the inside of her thighs and her tits were bruised and her ass was still tender. As her hands roamed over her body she thought to herself how did I ever let this happen? She couldn’t help but recall the events of the previous day and as she did a smile stole across her lips, a hand went to her pussy and she played with herself. Legs thrashing, she moaned and kept it up until she heard a knock on her door.

“Are you alright in there dear?” Before she could respond or even get her hand away from her wet pussy her door opened and there stood her mother. “Oh my god Melanie, what happened to you!” She tried to cover herself with the sheet but her mother pulled it back off her. She wasn’t embarrassed that her mom had caught her touching herself as she was a horny girl and this wasn’t the first time her door had been opened prematurely.

“You’re a mess and where did all those bruises come from? Were you raped?” Her mother knew she was in between boyfriends so how could she explain to her why she was covered in dried cum and bruises. She put her hands over her face and began to cry. Her mother sat down on the bed and drew the young girl to her, hugging her tight, holding one hand behind her head and the other stroking her back. “Shhhhh there there. Tell mommy what happened. It’s ok. I can’t make it better if you don’t tell me what happened. We’ll see that whoever did this to you gets what’s coming to them.” Nicky cried even harder now and through her sobs said “Oh mom you’re going to hate me I can’t tell you.” Her mother was taken aback by that statement. ‘What could possibly make me hate my very own daughter she thought to herself.’ “Oh honey I could never hate you no matter what.”

Melanie sniffed once, looked pleadingly into her mothers eyes and said “Really mom you promise?” Her mother nodded and stroked Melanie’s hair. “Ok mom I’ll tell you the whole story. I have to tell someone and I could never tell dad.” Her mother handed her a Kleenex and she blew her nose and started to tell her story. She had run out of pot 2 days ago and her connection hadn’t come through for her yet (fuckin pothead dealer). She had been talking to one of her friends via an instant message program and had told him how much she wanted a toke and how she was going to have to go out and find some. The thing was, she was scared to, as she had never bought dope on the street before. What if whomever she bought from was a narc there went her career choice. What if they gave her shitty weed or a bad count? His advice to her was to wait a couple more hours and if still nothing then just go for it and look like you did this all the time. He told her be confidant and cool. Use your eyes and watch for deals going down and then approach the one that doesn’t fuck off in a hurry. He always gave her sound advice on a variety of subjects and hadn’t been wrong yet so off she went into the dusk of the day.

She wandered down Yonge St. and kept her eyes open. She saw a few deals going down but didn’t like the look of either parties so she moved along. It was about a half an hour into her journey that she saw an older man buying something from a fairly good looking guy that was a little older then her tender 21. When the older guy left and the other one was alone she figured well the old guys not a narc because the other guys still there so she approached him. She screwed up her courage, lit up a smoke and strode right up to him. He quickly eyed her up and down as she approached.

“I’m looking for some weed can ya help a girl out?” The dealer reached into his coat and pulled out a bag full of other bags of weed. “Take your pick.” She again thought to herself ‘What if it sucks.’ She voiced her opinion and he said well lets go puff one. He turned and headed into the nearest alley. She followed him and noticed the big MIRAMAX logo on the back of his coat. ‘Wonder what that is?” she thought to herself.

They stood in the alley puffing away and she was good with the quality. She was catching a good buzz. She gave up her cash and was presented with what appeared to her to be a good-sized bag of weed. “Want my cell number?” he asked. “Do you deliver?” was her quick reply. They both laughed and she felt a lot more at ease. Just then a van with that same Miramax logo on it drove up and came to an abrupt stop beside them. Suddenly his eyes grew dark and he said “I don’t deliver but I do pickup bitch!” With that he grabbed one of her arms, twisted it around behind her and pushed her face into the side of the van. He yanked the side door of the van open, pushed her in and jumped in on top of her. The van sped off into the night. She had been blindfolded, gagged and had her hands tied behind her back before she could even get over the shock of what was happening to her. Her mind raced, she was being kidnapped. She replayed the events of the last few minutes over in her mind again and again. Some guy buys weed, goes away, I smoke and buy weed, guy pulls up in van and now I’m kidnapped. Over and over these thoughts go through her mind until it clicks. The brief glimpse she had gotten of the driver of the van, it was the same guy who had bought right before her. “He sure wasn’t a narc!’ she said to herself, ‘He’s a fucking kidnapper!’ She began to cry. ‘What’s going to happen to me? Am I going to be raped, killed, dismembered or all of the above? Will I ever see my family again? Will they find my body or just parts of it?’ Her sobbing was almost uncontrollable now.

“Shut that bitch up!” It was a different voice she thought so it must be the driver. She felt a slap across her cheek. “Quit crying! Be quiet and maybe you’ll get out of this.” ‘So there is hope.’ she thought. She made herself stop sobbing but her chest still heaved, the way it does when your trying desperately not to cry anymore. Soon her breathing was as close to normal as she could possibly get it.

After what seemed like hours the van came to a stop and the whispering between her two captives ceased. The driver got out and she was left alone with the dealer guy. “Now the funs gonna begin.” With that he started to roughly fondle her breasts. She shrank back from his touch but when your lying on the floor of a dirty old van how far can you go? He pawed roughly at her, running his hands up and down her young body. She was repulsed by the way this asshole was treating her. She had had fantasies of rape before (as do all women) but the men in them were way better than this guy. In her mind at least she was given pleasure and not just used. Then again this was real life and not a dream, or was it. As she had that thought her nipple was pinched. She jumped and knew it definitely was reality time.

The side door of the van opened just as the bastard’s hand was going up her skirt. She heard an angry voice, “Not here you stupid fuck. Get her inside before someone spots her. We don’t need any other witnesses to have to take care of now do we!” ‘Oh god. They’re gonna take care of me. That’s it I’m dead.’ She was beginning to get terrified again. She was going to die at the hands of these bastards. She began to cry again.

They each took hold of one of her arms and legs and pulled her across the floor of the van. As they did this her skirt slid up and they were treated to a good view of her panty-covered pussy. A little heart in the middle of her panties caused the older man to say, “Aren’t those panties just the cutest things you’ve ever seen.” They both laughed and carried her from the van.

The next thing she knew she was flying through the air. The time she was falling was short enough but her mind had time show her pictures of her being thrown off various high places. Much to her surprise she landed on something soft and she let out an audible sigh of relief.

“Go get the bag out of the van.” ordered the older man. While the other man left the room it was explained to her that she was in a motel room and that there was no use trying to escape. The manager was a friend of the older man and had given him a room far away from any other guests so even if she hadn’t been gagged her screams would go unheard.

“I’m gonna take this gag off you now so be a good little girl and cooperate and we’ll get along just fine.” He pulled the gag down off her mouth and instinctively she screamed as loud as she could. She was running on pure adrenaline now, but a sharp slap across her face shut her up in a hurry.

“Look you little bitch I can put that gag back in, but I’ve got plans for that pretty mouth of yours.” Her voice was shaky and her breath was coming in almost painful gasps. “Why should I cooperate with you bastards your just gonna kill me. You said you didn’t want any other witnesses to take care of so why should I think I’ll be walking away from all of this?” “As long as you don’t see my face clearly I won’t have to kill you.” came the response. “What about your friend, I saw his face.” she said without thinking. ‘Oh my god am I stupid or what? Saying that was giving him a reason to kill me.’ she thought. “It doesn’t matter that you saw him. He’s not from around here, he doesn’t have a record and you’ll never see him again in this lifetime.” She thought of how that was worded. ‘I won’t see the other one. Will I see the older one again, or is this lifetime ending?’ she shuddered.

The other man came back in the door, closed and locked it. “Got it.” he said. She felt a weight on the bed beside her as someone got on. It was the older one. He said in a very low and serious tone, “Remember if that blindfold stays on you live, if it should come off for any reason you die!” She heard a click. Something cold and sharp was pressed against her throat. He held a knife tightly to her throat. She had a mental image of him slashing her throat. She saw herself bleeding out and was hard pressed to suppress the scream straining against her lips. She felt his hot breath on her cheek, he didn’t move for almost a minute as if giving her time to think about what he had said to her. The time was not wasted, she thought a great deal in that sixty seconds. ‘If I keep this blindfold on and don’t piss off the older one I just might make it through this.’ Even though she was more scared now than she had ever been, she made up her mind that she would do as little as she could in the way of helping these fuckers.

“I really like this whole catholic school girl look you have goin on here. Do you dress like this all the time? Do you just do it so the dope dealers will give you a better deal? Do you ever trade this smoking little body for dope?” Disgusted at the thought she replied “I’ve never even bought dope on the street before today and no I don’t dress like this for the benefit of scum like you.” Another slap across her face let her know that wasn’t the way to talk to this man. “You will address me as sir you little cunt! Do you understand?” She said nothing and he pressed the knife a little tighter to her throat. “I didn’t hear you.” he said. “Yes sir.” she said meekly.

“I was gonna try and be nice about this whole thing but you seem hell bent on bein a bitch so Ok we’ll play it your way.” He pulled the knife away from her throat and told her to open her mouth. She complied and he put the open knife between her teeth and pushed up on her chin. “Be a dear and hold this for me. Don’t drop it, it’s terribly sharp and we wouldn’t want ya cut now would we.” She held it tightly between her teeth and wondered what he was going to do. She didn’t have long to wonder.

He untucked the blouse from her skirt, pulled the skirt down over her legs and dropped it on the floor. He then ran his hands up and around her stomach and chest for a bit. He put both his hands in the space between the two middle buttons of her blouse and pulled his hands savagely away from each other ripping open her top. All the buttons except for the very top one popped off and flew in different directions. “Can I have this back now?” he asked as he pulled the knife from her mouth. She let it go. “This last button seems to be stubborn.” He took the knife, cut off the last button and opened the blouse as far as he could.

He dragged the point of the knife down the middle of her chest to the top of her panties. “I think I’d like a little souvenir of our time together.” With that he put two fingers down into her panties and pulled them away from her skin. “Don’t move!” he ordered and he proceeded to cut the little red heart out of her panties. Both men laughed at the act, all she could do was lie there, her hands tied together underneath her.

He traced the point of the knife up from her panties, over her belly button and up to her bra. He put his fingers inside the right cup of her bra and deftly cut a good-sized hole in it. He then did the same thing to the other cup. Using the tip of the knife he teased each of her nipples until they poked through the holes he had made. “Looks like parts of her are starting to enjoy this.” said the older man. “I am not enjoying this!” she spat. “Oh really. Well let’s see if we can change that.” That said, he slid the knife down between her heaving breasts. With the dull side against her creamy smooth skin he pushed the blade slowly down under her bra till it showed out the bottom of it and sliced quickly upwards. He then took the sharp side of the blade and scraped it across her breast. Moving his hand out, towards her side it pushed the bra off of her and repeated the action on the other side. She stopped breathing as he ran the knife all over her tits. He paid particular attention to her hardening nipples.

“Let’s just see if you like it or not. You can lie to me with your mouth but not with your pussy. Let’s just see shall we.” He took his blade and ran it back down her belly towards her panties. For the first time she realized what he was going to find when he got there. He cut upwards at the sides of the leg openings. He pulled the front of her panties down towards the bed, exposing her flesh to his gaze and let out a whistle. “Would ya look here. She’s a shave me all clean girl! Not a spec of hair on her.” He finished pulling her panties out from underneath her and tossed them onto the floor beside her skirt.

His hand ran over her mound. Cupping her pussy in his hand he applied gentle pressure on her. “Get her legs and hold them open for me.” he snapped. Seconds later her legs were pried apart and being held at the ankles. She was spread open now. Her pussy was already wet just as he had said it would be. “I told you that you’d be wet.” All of a sudden two fingers were worked up inside her. Slowly they went in and out of her. The feelings of pleasure she felt were almost outweighed by the shame she felt at herself for being turned on by what was happening to her. The fingers left her as quickly as they had gone into her. “Let’s flip her over and see if she shaves close back there too.” The younger man laughed and let go of her legs, she quickly closed them, trying to keep what little dignity she had left.

As they moved her around on the bed and flipped her over she started to see light from under the blindfold. Should she say anything? Should she try and get a look at the older man so she could identify him? ‘It’s not worth the risk.’ she thought to herself. After they had flipped her over she told them that her blindfold needed to be fixed. ‘Good she’s starting to see it as her blindfold, she’s accepting what’s happening.’ the older man thought to himself. “Good girl maybe we won’t have to take care of you after all.”

“While we have you turned over would you like to have your hands out from behind your back?” Her shoulders were killing her and if these guys climbed on top of her, and she knew they would be, it would be that much worse. “Yes please sir, please untie my hands.” He laughed, “Who said anything about untying you. I just said you could have them out from behind your back.” He untied the rope and watched as she rubbed her wrists. He let her get the circulation back in them and then ordered her to spread her legs for him. She didn’t comply fast enough and was treated to a solid whack on her ass. “You will do what your told, when your told or you will get more of that kind of treatment. Understand?” “Yes sir, I understand.” she said, and she spread her legs for him. He took one cheek of her ass in each of his hands and pulled them apart and again he whistled. “All clean back here too.” She was secretly glad that she had showered and shaved that day.

“Sit up on your knees now and keep your arms down by your side!” he commanded. She immediately complied and sat up. He pulled the blouse off of her along with her now useless bra. She heard him rummaging around in what she figured must have been the bag the younger man had retrieved from the van. She could feel the small thumps as several items were tossed onto the bed beside her. He had her place her hands out in front of her and she heard the unmistakable sounds of handcuffs being put on her wrists. They were tight, not tight enough to make it painful, just enough so she couldn’t turn her wrists. Next came some kind of collar around her neck. It too was cinched up tight. She heard a metal on metal sound and the next thing she knew a light chain had been placed through the collar on her neck. It was secured to the metal headboard and when he pulled on the end of the chain her head was drawn down to the bed. She didn’t make a sound. It was time for her ordeal to really get underway. She could hear zippers being undone and in the quiet room the noise was deafening. “Now we’re going to find out just how much you hate this, but from were I’m standing you look like your enjoying it just fine.” He was right. Her face was on the bed, her ass was in the air and her legs were already slightly open. She wouldn’t admit her level of arousal to her captors but she was wet and ready for whatever they had in store for her.

Her legs were pulled farther open and she could feel the head of a cock pressing itself to her sex. She was being toyed with, teased with just the head. Having it run up and down her pussy, having it slapped against her ass all the while being asked if she wanted it inside of her. She wouldn’t give the satisfaction of asking to have it inside of her.

Apparently her lack of vocal approval didn’t mean a thing to whatever man was behind her. Quite quickly a cock was slid into her and the man began a slow and steady fucking of her pussy. “Nice and tight just the way I like them.” It was the older man fucking her and it turned her on that much more. He was clearly the one in charge, the one she needed to impress and make happy. She wanted him to know how much she was loving every second of it but there was no way she would come right out and tell him, after all he was the kidnapper and a rapist who had cut her out of her clothes.

“What about me man? I want some of that good pussy too!” “You can have her suck you off for now, I’m enjoying myself way too much to stop now.” That being said, the chain he was holding dropped to the bed and her head was no longer being held down. She made no effort to move. She didn’t want to suck anyone off, especially not that grubby little drug dealer. What she wanted was unfortunately not terribly important to anyone but her at this moment in time. She felt the bed move more as the other man climbed up on the bed beside her, up near her head. A hand pulled her up by the chin and he was not gentle in his handling of her. Now she was up on her hands and knees and the drug dealer’s cock was pushing its way into her mouth. Her first instinct was to bite it but she knew that would possibly be a fatal mistake on her part. She resigned herself to her fate and opened her mouth. It wasn’t a huge cock but it filled her mouth, although not nearly as much as the one that was filling her pussy. She was making no effort to give either man pleasure, she was trying to remain detached from the 2 cocks filling her.