Melanie's Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“This bitch is a lousy cocksucker man, even with the tongue ring!” The words rang in her ears. She was both pissed off and happy all at the same time. Happy because she was getting away with her lousy cocksucking and pissed off because she knew she was a great cocksucker when she wanted to be. When she got into and started using that ring on the boys they never lasted very long, but she wasn’t about to make an effort with this guy. Her little plan was about to backfire on her now. “Fine you want to play that way you little bitch then I guess I’ll just have to fuck your face!” He took hold of her hair with both hands and started to use her face as if it were a pussy, ramming it into her quite hard.

She was having a hard time with this and gagged almost every time he shoved it into her mouth. This treatment was taking away from the pleasure she had been feeling from the cock inside her pussy. She was being fucked hard now from both ends. Both men had even gotten the timing down and were pushing into her at the opposite time as the other. “I’m getting close, she’s gonna be swallowing a hot load pretty soon man.” said the drug dealer. “I’m pretty close too but don’t cum in her mouth, she’s not a swallower. She’s gonna wear every load we give her.”

Both cocks were pulled from her at the same time and she was unceremoniously flipped over and dumped onto her back. She couldn’t see it but both men were stroking their hard cocks and aiming them at her. She felt so dirty but at the same time was thrilled as both men began to erupt onto her stomach tits and face. The feeling of having cum sprayed onto her and then the feeling of it running down her body and off onto the bed so thrilled her that she even had a small orgasm. She couldn’t quite suppress a small gasp. “I think she came dude!” said the pot dealer. “Well if she didn’t then maybe we’ll make her cum now.” replied the older man.

He took the end of her leash and tied it around the cuffs and drew it up over her, taking her hands with it, and secured it to the headboard. Now she could move neither her head or hands. As an afterthought he also snugged up her blindfold. “I won’t come!” she stated matter of factly. “We’ll see about that. You work on her tits and I’ll take care of her pussy.” “Awe man you got to get her pussy last time. I told you I want some of it to, besides her tits got cum all over them.” “Get a towel, wipe em off and do what your told.” She could hear him stomp his way to and from the bathroom. ‘What a whiner, I have nice tits he should be happy to play with them.’ she thought. The youngster roughly toweled the cum from just her tits. They began to work on her now. The youngster using his tongue and hands all over her breasts while the older man teased her pussy with his tongue. Her tits were being handled none too nicely. They were being mauled by the youngster. He would squeeze them hard, pushing them together creating an inviting valley that any hard cock would be hard pressed to not want to enter into. Taking up residence between the twin mounds of her flesh was something on his mind and he told her “When my cock gets hard again I’m going to fuck your tits!” Until then he was content to continue playing with them. He was sucking on them as if he was trying to get the whole of her breast into his mouth, it was making her nipples so hard and sensitive, almost to the point it was painful.

The older man looked up from his position between her legs and saw what was going on and began to verbally chastise his partner in crime. “I told you not to be leaving marks on her you dumbass. Look at the bruises your leaving on her. Your not trying to wring a chickens neck, play a little nicer or get the fuck out!” She felt the youngster ease up a little and she was grateful.

She had to admit to herself that the man between her legs was doing an excellent job working over her pussy. She knew she was soaking wet but she was trying not to verbally express any pleasure she was feeling. It was getting a lot harder to not respond to the way her pussy was being so expertly manipulated. He was all over her most private of areas. Exploring every nook and cranny of her pussy with his tongue and lips. She could feel the way he ran his tongue up and down the now puffy lips of her pussy, tugging at them with his lips and teeth. Now he was darting his tongue in and out of her, lapping up her juices as fast as she could produce them and she was producing them at a furious rate. When he fastened his lips onto her clit and began to suck hard on it she was close to cumming but she didn’t want to give into him and tried to hold herself off. When he inserted two fingers into her she had to let out a gasp, she couldn’t stop it. If she could have seen his face she would have seen him smile as he continued to work her clit with mouth. He knew she was holding back and that she wanted to come but he wasn’t about to let her have that pleasure just yet. He wanted her to verbalize her need. To tell him that she wanted to, needed to, would do anything to cum. She wasn’t at that point yet and so he continued to tease and titillate her. In her mind she was screaming at him, ‘Suck my pussy you bastard. It feels so good having you suck me off and fingerfuck me. I’m so close to cumming all over your face just keep working my cunt like you are.’ Just a few more licks would have sent her over the edge into the oblivion of an orgasm but he would have none of that. “You’re ready to cum aren’t you slut.” She was and she knew it, there was no hiding that fact from either man. Her pussy was literally dripping onto the bed, creating quite a large wet spot and her nipples were harder then she could remember them ever being.

“I’m gonna fuck her tits now if you don’t have any objections.” “I object!” she piped up. “Your vote doesn’t count bitch.” That having been said, she felt him straddle her chest, push her breasts together very tightly and put his cock in between them. As he slid his cock back and forth he used his thumbs to keep her nipples fully erect. She was instructed to open her mouth and lick the tip of his cock as he fucked her tits. She did as she was told and used her tongue ring to stimulate the sensitive underside of the man’s cock, even though she would have rather bitten off the filthy thing. With this kind of attention it didn’t take long before he was ready to cum again. He started pumping between her tits faster and began to groan. He aimed his cock at her open mouth and began to spurt his load. The first blast caught her by surprise and she closed her mouth and began to gag. The rest of his load ended up on her face and neck. She spat his cum right back onto him. This did not go over well and he struck her face sharply with his open hand.

That was all it took. “I told you not cum in her mouth, but no you couldn’t do that one thing you little fuck!” She felt movement on the bed and suddenly the man across her chest had been thrown to the floor with a thud. “Get your stuff and get the fuck out of here NOW!” There was to be no discussion, the other man quickly dressed and on his way to the door said, “Wait till he takes your blindfold off bitch. Your in for quite the surprise then.” Again the older man roared at him to leave. A door slammed and then there was silence. The words sank into her brain. If he was going to take her blindfold off then that would be the end of her. There was apparently to be no witnesses to the crimes taking place in this seedy room. Another shiver ran down her spine and she had to fight back the tears. Maybe the punk was just saying that to make the situation worse. She had to know. “Is it true what your friend said? Are you going to take this off me? Make me look at your face before you take care of me?” For a while there was only silence. She felt him get off the bed and heard him walk to the bathroom. She heard the water running and thought to herself ‘Maybe it’s over now? He’s in there getting cleaned up right now and he’s going to take me somewhere and I’ll never be seen alive again.’ She couldn’t hold back the tears any longer and the tears streamed down her face, mixing with the drying cum on her cheek. She was still crying when the bed moved, indicating that he was back. A finger was placed across her lips in a silent gesture for her to be quiet. A wet warm feeling could be felt on her face as a washcloth was run across it, taking away all traces of the Miramax fuck’s cum. “What I said before stands. As long as YOU don’t take the blindfold off then things will be fine. There will be no need for you to be taken care of in any way other than those that can be most pleasurable. You can keep fighting me, and your own desires, or you can give into your urges and me. It’s all up to you as to how much you want to participate in what you’ll be experiencing. Make no mistake you will be experiencing them.” She felt his weight leave the bed and then one of her legs was pulled towards the edge of the bed where it was quickly secured. Then the other leg got the same treatment. She was totally helpless now. Open for whatever was to come next, her mind raced. He was right, she did want to give herself over to him but something held her back.

Now he was back on the bed and using his fingertip to lightly trace across her body. Starting behind her ear he moved down under her chin to her other ear. He was using the nail of his finger, perhaps foreshadowing was what to become of her later. Then he ran it on her face. Over her forehead, around and over her nose then across her lips. He traced the outline of her lips with his finger and then he leaned in and kissed her. It wasn’t an urgent kiss. He was taking his time with her, trying to get her to show some kind of positive response. Using his tongue he circled her lips, waiting to see if she would open her mouth as an invitation, she didn’t. He continued to kiss her. Occasionally he would take her bottom lip and gently suck on it. Again he got no feedback from her. Then he surprised her. He began to lightly bite on her lip in between kisses.

‘Oh my god!’ she thought. If she had been Supergirl this was her kryptonite. A gasp escaped her lips and he took that opportunity to put his tongue between her teeth. He was in. He probed her mouth with his tongue and when her tongue finally responded and began to lightly fence with his, he struck again. Taking several small nips of her tongue he got more reaction then he had expected. She moaned her approval into his mouth and she began to kiss him back in earnest. The breath through her nostrils became shorter and faster. After some time he turned his attention to exploring other parts of her. He left her mouth and went to her cheek, neck, chest always kissing and sometimes biting. The pressure of the bites getting more intense as was her response. Her breathing was much harder now and her nipples stood fully erect, begging for his attention and they got a lot of attention. She didn’t know how long he spent kissing, licking, sucking and biting every square inch of her breasts and as far as she was concerned he could do it for eternity. The sensations she was feeling were unlike any she had experienced up to this point in her life. She had only been with three men at this point in her life and none had made her feel this way without having been attached to her clit, this man hands and tongue were still above the belt. It was the biting that was really making her hot. She had always had a vampire fetish. When he bit her, wherever he bit her, she would picture a set of fangs sinking into her flesh and she would get that much hotter.

While he worked on her breasts he had let his hand slip down her body to her hot center. He used the palm of his hand to put pressure on her increasingly wet pussy while two of his fingers thrust into her tight cunt. He wanted to have another taste of that sweet pussy but he was reluctant to stop his attention on her nipples.

Wanting them to stay as aroused as they could be, he had only one course of action. He reached for his nipple clamps. He eyed up her right nipple and tried to size the clamp so that it was just tight enough to hang on while still having room to tighten up should the need arise. He took one last little nip on it and then placed the clamp onto it. She yelped in pain and her back arched off the bed. “Hmmmm too tight.” He laughed and loosened it just a little and then applied the other clamp to her left nipple. Taking the chain that ran between them in his hand, he gave a sharp tug to make sure they weren’t going to fall off. She let out a deep moan and again her back came off the bed, but this time she also made sure to press herself down farther onto his fingers. Satisfied that they were secure he made his way down between her legs and admired the view he was treated to.

Her pussy was fully open to him now, the lips were visibly puffed and a deep shade of red. Her clit peeked out from under its hood and he immediately began his assault on and around it. He gave it the same treatment he had given her tits, licking, sucking and biting, not just on her clit but all over her pussy. He wanted her to ask him for more. To fuck her, finger her, to make her cum. All she did was moan and writhe on the bed.

“Do you want more? Do you want to feel my hard cock inside you, fucking you? Wouldn’t it feel so good to cum all over my cock? Tell me what I want to hear.” He tugged sharply on the chain of the nipple clamps. That was it. She couldn’t take anymore and she cried out “Yes! Fuck me please. Fuck me now. Put your hard cock in me and fuck the shit out of me!” He put his left arm under the small of her back and lifted her off the bed as far as the restraints would allow. He used his right hand to run his cock up and down the length of her wet slit, running it over her already swollen clit. “Stop teasing and fuck me you bastard!” she hissed. With one thrust he sank the length of his hard cock into waiting cunt. “Oh god!” she cried out. “Please, please untie my legs.” He pounded away at her pussy, ignoring her request. She was humping back at him as much as she could under the circumstances, which wasn’t much, but he took note of the effort. “Keep fucking me! I’m so close to cumming and it feels so fucking good.”

He pulled his cock out of her and her ass fell back to the bed. “NOOOO!” This time he wasn’t trying to tease her. He couldn’t reach the restraints on her legs and pulling out of her was the only way he could. Before he let her legs loose he took the opportunity to tighten her nipple clamps just a bit. Another cry escaped her lips. “Ahhhhhhh fuck!” Another tug on the chain gave her something to occupy her mind while he set her legs free.

Immediately he returned his prick to her waiting pussy and resumed his mission, to make her cry out his name as she came. He was thrusting into her cunt even harder now. He pulled the chain connected to her hands tighter now pulling her arms even farther up over her head. This must have set off a reaction in her. Suddenly her legs came up and wrapped themselves around him, pulling him deeper inside of her and she fucked him back with force equal to what he was giving to her. “That’s it fuck me back you little slut. You’ve always wanted it this way. All you sluts love it like this but you wont admit it. Until now that is. Tell me now how you’ve always wanted to be tied up and taken!”

His words were like a red hot poker, causing her to orgasm violently. Her whole body shook as she came all over the cock stuffed deep up inside her. When he felt her cumming he reached up and tore off her blindfold. “Look at me bitch and tell me how much you love this.” She was afraid to open her eyes but she had to. She had to see the man responsible for giving her this much pleasure even if it meant the end of her. After having been covered for so long, it took her eyes a few seconds to adjust to the light and to focus on the blurry figure pumping hard into her body.

Then it happened. She recognized him. She had been talking to him for months now. It was the man who had always gave her sound advice, the man who had told her to go out on her expedition to find weed. His real name escaped her at this point in time and she came out with “Oh yes Master! I love the way your cock feels inside me and yes I’ve always wanted to be tied up and fucked hard like your doing to me now.

He reached behind him, pried her legs from around him, pulled his cock out of her, flipped her over and unhooked the chain from her cuffs. “Your hands are yours now but don’t take the clamps off.” He pushed her head down into the bed, pulled her legs apart and towards him, forcing her ass up into the air. He thought of taking her in the ass but she wasn’t really into it and he didn’t want to ruin the moment. “There’s always next time.’ he thought to himself and smiled. Her handcuffed hands went between her legs and grabbed a hold of his rock hard cock. She stroked it and pleaded to have it back inside of her pussy. He spread her pussy lips far apart and commanded her to put his cock back into her and to fuck him. She put the head of it against her open cunt and pushed herself back onto it. This caused both of them to groan. As wet as her pussy was it was still a very tight fit.

She expected him to start fucking her again but he just knelt there motionless, his cock as deep in her as it would go. “I told you to fuck me! It’s time for you to do some of the work.” He slapped her hard on the ass and she began to move. It felt so delicious having his cock inside her. Having cum only minutes before she was in no hurry and fucked him with long slow strokes. She was in no hurry, but apparently he was and he slapped her ass again and told her to go faster. She picked up the pace.

He slapped her ass again and again. Each time he hit her she would go just a little faster. She liked the way it felt when his hand connected to her ass. The sound it made when she got spanked and the dull ache it caused in her spurred her on. Each solid whack made her moan and fuck him harder. Soon his handprint was on both sides of her lovely round ass and she was driving back into him as fast and as hard as she could. His hands would alternate between just holding her, slapping her ass and rubbing the spots that he hit. This kept her ass feeling more than a little warm. It was on fire. She didn’t care. All she knew was that she had to make him feel as good as he was making her feel. She wanted, no she needed to make him cum, cum with her.

She was using everything she knew to get him off. She contracted her muscles to make it even tighter inside her juicy little pussy and then she started talking dirty to him. She told him how good it felt having his cock inside her and how hot having him spank her ass was making her. He reached under her with both hands and loosened the clips on her nipples just a touch. He was getting close to coming and he had a couple more surprises in store for her. As she was slamming backwards onto his hard cock he yanked the clamps off of her tits. She screamed so loud he was silently glad he was behind her and not on top of her and inches away from her face.

The pain she had felt up until now in her nipples was nothing compared with the pain when the blood was allowed to flow back into them. “I’m going to cum soon. Rub your clit hard and cum with me. I want to play more with these.” She did as she was told and her hands went to her clit and began to frantically rub it. He was massaging her tits and playing with her nipples as she fucked him. “Oh fuck I’m cumming again!” and she began to rub her clit even faster. “Not until I’m ready! Do you hear me slut. You wait until I’m ready.” She was panting, “Fuck hurry I can’t take much more!”

He pulled hard on the chain and her hands were pulled away from him and his cock. Once more she was lying on the bed. “Don’t tell me what I have to do.” He gave each cheek of her ass several swats. He let the chain go slack, unhooked it from her cuffs and instructed her to turn over. She complied fast. She was a lit firecracker waiting to explode. He bent down and sucked on each of her swollen nipples. He took one in his mouth, bit down on it and rammed his cock back inside of her.