Melanie's Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was driving her mad with passion. She couldn’t get enough of him. She drew her legs up towards her so he could penetrate that much farther into her. He had started out fucking her slow again but this wasn’t what either one of them needed and soon he was pounding into her as fast as he could. Her hands made their way to her clit again and he told her “You can play with it until I’m ready to cum but then you better get your hands out of there!” “I will.” she promised.

She didn’t have long to wait before he was ready to cum. “Oh ya your pussy feels so god damned good. I’m gonna fill it up with my cum. You better be ready to cum with me.” he said. “I’m real close. Just cum in me. I want to feel you shoot inside me.” “Move your hands I cant hold back any more.”

A few more deep thrusts was all he could manage before he began to cream inside her hot wet cunt. She could feel spurt after spurt as he filled her up. She wasn’t quite there and wished he had let her keep touching her clit. It didn’t matter she thought to herself and at that moment he clamped onto her neck with his teeth causing her to cry out and come. She wrapped her legs around him and her pussy squeezed the last drops out of him as she orgasmed. They stayed just like that for what seemed like an eternity and they kissed.

When her legs finally let go of him he rolled off of her and sparked up a joint. He took a long haul and handed it to her. All was silent until she started looking around for something. “What are you looking for?” he asked. “I need a roach clip and I figured one of those nipple clamps would do.” He held one up and said “You mean this?” As she reached for it he caught her hand and slipped the clamp back onto her nipple. “Ouch. Why’d ya do that?” she asked. ‘Fuckin pothead’ he thought. “These are for a specific purpose. Mostly I use them as attention getters. They are not for smoking dope.” She couldn’t resist a smartass comment and said “Well they sure got my attention, especially when you pulled them off me.” He pulled on the chain attached to the clamp and said “Guess they did their job then.” As an after thought he added, “They really should be used as a set.” She put her hand under her other breast and offered it to him. “Be my guest, don’t want one getting all the attention.” He bent down and sucked her nipple into his mouth, teased it with his tongue and teeth until it was hard. She was starting to breath hard again. “I see your starting to like this. Close your eyes and don’t peek.” She did as she was told and closed her eyes. He reached past her into his black bag and removed two small weights. He hung one off each of the clamps and pulled the chain eliciting another gasp from her.

He took a handful of her hair and pulled her to him. They began to kiss some more. Her hands, still in their cuffs, dropped to his lap. He could feel the cold steel on his thighs and her warm hands on his cock. It started to grow as they made out and she stroked him. He was first to break the kiss. He pushed her head into his lap. It was time for her to use that tongue ring on him. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft of his cock using the stud to tease the sensitive part just under the head. He let her work her magic on him. For perhaps ten minutes she sucked his cock and balls. She took it all into her mouth for a time and then sucked just the head as her hands stroked its length. The only sounds were the clanking cuffs and an occasional groan. It wasn’t only him groaning. She was enjoying it almost as much as him. Whenever she thought he was getting close to cumming she would stop and squeeze the base of his cock with her thumb, cutting off his sperms escape route. She didn’t want him to cum yet and she also knew that this would make the load that much bigger when he finally did.

He was sitting with his back against the headboard watching her head bob up and down on his cock. He held her long hair back, so his view of her was unobstructed. He was really close one time when she used the stud to run just over the head of his cock. As she did this she looked up directly into his eyes. It was such an incredibly erotic site he almost came in her mouth but she had put a stop to it with her thumb. She took her head from off his cock, looked up at him and used her hand to squeeze a steady stream of clear precum from the end of his prick. Without taking her eyes from his, she lowered her head back down and slurped the precum from him.

“Enough of this little girl. I want your other lips wrapped around me.” He took hold of his cock and held it up as she straddled him. She put her arms around him so her handcuffed hands rested on his shoulders. She lowered herself onto it, taking just the head inside of her. It was her turn to tease him. She slid down a little farther each time but then would pull back off him, almost to the point where his cock wasn’t in her anymore.

He let her go on with her teasing for a while. As she was on one of downward strokes he lunged up into her and pushed down on her shoulders, filling up her dripping cunt with his cock in one mighty thrust. She took the hint and began to ride him hard. She was on her knees and his hands were gripping her ass tightly. He was lifting her ass and pulling her back down onto him. With each down stroke she would grind her clit into him. Their eyes were locked on each other. As she moved up and down on him the weights on her tits added to the sensations. The sounds of flesh slapping and their heavy breathing filled the room.

She leaned her head down onto his shoulder as the fucked. ‘I wonder if he likes being bitten too?’ she thought. She soon found out that he did. As soon as she began to nibble on his neck he let out an almost animal like grunt and impaled her fully onto his cock and held her there. She thought he had cum again. She was wrong. He just wanted to move her. Holding her by the ass he rose up onto his knees and laid her onto her back. Her head was almost to the end of the bed. She took her arms from around his neck and used her nails to scrape at his chest. ‘Let’s see how sensitive his nipples are’ The more she scratched him and twisted his nipples the harder he fucked her. Each time he pumped his cock into her, her head would get closer to the end of the bed. She felt herself getting close not only to the edge of the bed but also to the edge of another orgasm. Pretty soon he was fucking into her so hard that her head was now hanging over the edge of the bed, exposing her neck to him. She knew it would happen, she wanted it to happen. He went at her neck with his teeth only this time it was even more fantastic. He didn’t just nibble or bite her gently, he sunk his fangs into her neck. She couldn’t have held back her orgasm if she had tried. She came so hard her whole body went almost rigid. She had never experienced anything like this in her life. She screamed out her satisfaction as he continued to feed on her. When he let go of her neck she went limp and passed out.

It didn’t matter to him he wasn’t about to stop fucking this hot little cunt. All of her cocksucking had built up quite a load in him and he was damn sure not going to stop before it was unleashed onto her. He had left his mark on her neck and in her pussy and now it was time leaves his mark on her. When he was close to cumming he pulled his cock out of her and began to jerk himself off. This was going to be one of the best orgasms he’d had in centuries. When he came it was as if someone had opened the floodgates of a dam. The first few shots were so strong that they made it all the way to her hair and face. As more and more came out it didn’t go as far and as the last of it came from him it was merely a dribble on her well-used pussy. He wiped the last of it onto her thighs.

He looked down with satisfaction and surveyed his latest prize. There were two small holes in her neck from which a very small trickle of blood had come. Her whole body was covered with his seed. Only one of her nipples could be seen through the mess he had left. He had managed to leave a trail of his sperm all the way from her lovely face to her pretty pussy.

He was a little pissed off. Now he now had to wash off his toys. No not the girl, his nipple clamps and handcuffs. He pulled the clamps off her nipples and she didn’t even move. He removed the cuffs from her and took them all into the bathroom to clean them. He took a fast shower, dried himself off and combed his short jet black hair. He got dressed and put all of his toys back in the bag.

He opened the door and whistled. The little Miramax fuck came scurrying around the corner and into the room. “Looks like you had your fun alright. Now it’s my turn right?” he said. He started walking towards Melanie, his hands opening his pants as he went. He made it as far the dresser before he noticed the blood coming from the apparently lifeless girls neck. He stopped dead in his tracks. “Holy shit you killed her! I thought we were just going to fuck the bitch. Oh my god I’m gonna end up bein someone named Bubba’s bitch in prison!” A hand spun him around and it was then that he noticed that although the older man was standing right in front of him there was only one reflection in the mirror over the dresser.

“You needn’t worry about prison. Corpses get buried not jailed!” Before the words could even be fully processed by the younger mans brain his neck had already been snapped like a twig.

Melanie related as much of the story to her mother as she was aware of. She had no idea where the man had gone, nor for that matter did she have any clue how she got home, into the house or into bed. “We have to call the police and tell them that you were raped.”, said her mother. “No I wasn’t raped. I told him and I’m not ashamed to tell you. I loved it once I knew I wasn’t gonna die. Even when I wasn’t sure about what was going to happen to me I still was getting off on it.” This shocked her mother and she tried to slap her daughter but her hand was caught and held firmly. Even Melanie couldn’t believe how fast her own hand had moved to intercept her mother’s attempted slap.

Her mother got her hand free and got up and left the room. Melanie locked her door and finished what she had started. When she was happy and content she went and cleaned herself up, got dressed and went downstairs. Her mother was sitting horrified in front of the TV. She was watching the news and the picture was of a dead man being wheeled out of a motel room. The next picture they saw on the TV was a composite sketch of Melanie. A material witness in the case. Once again she was fucked but not in a good way. She knew she would have to come forward but not this second. She felt a compelling need to log onto her computer and check mail. When she logged into her account she got an offline message from Master saying simply “I promised you wouldn’t have to worry about the little Miramax fuck in this lifetime didn’t I, well I always keep my promises and I promise I’ll be seeing you again :X” She deleted that message and everything else pertaining to her Master. She got up from the computer smiling.