Melanie's Seduction Ch. 04

Story Info
Bringing racial acceptance into the home.
2.3k words
4.5
29.8k
29
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jones286
jones286
306 Followers

Chapter 4 Bringing racial acceptance into the home....


The next idea that Lisa had was that Michael should purchase a large black vibrator to use on Melanie. Lisa explained to Michael how exciting it would be for him to see the sexual pleasure that such a long thick black cock would give to Melanie's tight pussy.

At first he was resistant, feeling shy at the idea of walking into a sex shop and asking for such an item. However Lisa exerted her sexual power over Michael over the next few sessions they had. She would bring Michael very close to orgasm, masturbating him very sensually by rubbing warm oil all over his slim but very hard white penis, but refusing to give him release,

On the third day in a row of receiving this treatment, Michael was groaning as Lisa again brought him so very close to orgasm. He moaned in frustration as she withdrew her expert fingers.

"Please, finish me off," Michael asked as Lisa smiled (in a sexy but slightly condescending way) at his small but rock hard white penis.

Lisa said, "Michael I want you to agree to buy that 9 inch black vibrator we talked about, take it home and use as I said. If you agree to that now, I will finish you off with my mouth."

Michael looked at her voluptuous red lips and her double DD round dark breasts (much larger than Melanie's). Almost crazy with frustration he reluctantly agreed.

Lisa smiled with delight and enveloped his meagre but rock hard masculinity in her warm wet mouth. She swirled her long versatile tongue round and round his cock and brought him to an earth shattering orgasm as a reward.

The next week Michael – accompanied by Lisa - went to a local Notting Hill sex shop to purchase a large, but realistic black vibrator. Michael was embarrassed to be inspecting these large dildos. Some were nearly twice his size and embarrassingly he had to endure the gaze of the shop assistant, a middle aged black guy.

At least Lisa's presence ensured the guy did not think he was gay! Lisa's eyes lit up as she saw a nine inch long realistically moulded curved black phallus. "Melanie will love this!" Lisa exclaimed as she carefully inspected the wickedly curved and tapered black cock toy.

"Can you imagine her tight pussy gripping this sooo hard as she comes all over it?" Lisa teased Michael.

The unbidden mental image made Michael feel slightly uncertain. However a certain part of his anatomy became instantly rock hard at the taboo thought Lisa had brought to mind. They made their way towards the counter with Lisa deliberately holding the highly sexual object clearly in front of her (to Michael's embarrassment).

As they were waiting to pay for the toy Michael did complain to Lisa about the price (nearly $100). Lisa explained it was expensive because it was covered with the latest latex material, "It feels like real skin, just touch it Michael, Melanie will love the feeling as it goes inside."

Michael then heard a teasing female voice behind him say, "What will Melanie love?"

Michael spun round and was mortified to see Janet, the very sexy slim but busty redhead (a spitting image of the interracial porn star Janet Mason) smiling at him, her green eyes glinting with amusement...

What bad luck that Janet would happen to be in the same sex shop at the time that he and Lisa were, he thought. Simultaneously Michael flushed pink with embarrassment.

"Oh nothing we were just joking around," Michael lied trying to deflect Janet's probing, hoping that Lisa would have the sense to hide the toy.

No such luck! Lisa turned round to see Janet and smiled warmly, the long thick black vibrator very prominent in her right hand. Janet looked delightedly at the toy and then looked directly at Michael, her face alight with pleasure and amusement. "Oh my! That's certainly not nothing Michael!"

Michael could not hold her gaze and in embarrassment he flushed even more as his gaze lowered. Following a subtle cue from Lisa (who had of course planned the whole thing) Janet sidled seductively up to Michael. Lisa and Janet wanted to this to be a sexually arousing as well as sexually humiliating experience for him.

Michael's eyes, whilst still downcast, could now see the stunning pale cleavage that Janet's low cut top displayed to perfection. Janet allowed her amazing rack to push against Michael as she whispered huskily into his ear " Don't feel bad Michael, I think its really sexy when a man does everything he can to sexually satisfy his partner".

She then continued with a twinkle in her green eyes, "Even if he doesn't have the equipment to do it himself..."

The feeling of her closeness, her stunning breasts rubbing against him and her warm breath in his ear reinstated the raging hard-on initially created by the mental image of the toy inside Melanie. Even her gentle but clear sexual put down did not dampen his hardness, through a strange impact on his psyche, it actually strengthened it.

Janet moved even closer and her hand subtly but very purposely slipped between their bodies and gently squeezed his very hard but slender penis clearly appraising its size. The juxtaposition of the feeling of Michael's modest endowment in her hand with the sight of the much larger black dildo that would soon be stretching Melanie's pussy turned Janet on enormously.

Her pussy moistened and her prominent nipples came to full erection against Michael's chest, which he felt acutely. "My only advice is to go very slowly with this big boy given the considerable size difference..." Janet whispered knowingly into his ear.

The gentle but very clear reference to his modest size, from such a sexy woman, who was grasping his manhood, perversely made Michael's erection grow even harder under Janet's soft but slightly condescending hold.

He could not resist emitting an aroused but slightly submissive moan. Michael could no longer deny the purpose of the toy and faced with no other choice he purchased the black pussy pleaser, flanked by two very attractive, women smirking at him and sporting an erection that would not quit.

Janet and Lisa exchanged a covert glances of pleasure as the toy was purchased with Janet pushing Michael to also purchase sexual lubricant, "she will definitely need it, " Janet delighted in saying. Both women knew Michael had taken an irreversible step towards sexual humiliation.

"Well you must be doing something right to have these two hot ladies around," said the black shop assistant. However he suspected that Michael was not attracting these two hotties sexually. Michael guessed (correctly) that the black shop assistant assumed he was under endowed and that his girlfriend needed more to satisfy her

That evening Michael - following Lisa's detailed instructions - took Melanie out for a gourmet dinner and ensured Melanie got very tipsy. He took Melanie to bed and engaged in a long gentle foreplay gradually building her excitement. (This was aided by their lack of sex for the previous week). He easily slipped his slim white penis into her tight but by now very wet pussy.

Before she was able to build to a climax her he came prematurely (something he was prone to anyway but the thought of what he was about to do made it easier).

Melanie was left softly groaning in frustration. Still following Lisa's instructions, whilst Melanie was still very wet and aroused, Michael quickly grabbed the black dildo. He had strategically placed it nearby but out of sight underneath a pillow.

Turning the vibrations on he moved the vibrator swiftly into direct contact with her still erect clitoris. "Ohhhhh!" breathed Melanie, a little startled (she had never had an adult toy used on her before).

Being highly stimulated and still very close to orgasm her arousal overcame her surprise at this unexpected event. "Open your sexy legs wide for me," Micheal said in a husky voice. The illicit nature of the event aroused him.

Being in a feminine state of submission, immediately pre-orgasm, Melanie duly obeyed and was shocked when she looked between her pale legs and could see in the half light the intimidatingly large black vibrator being pushed against her white pussy.

“What, ugh, what are you doing? Ohhhh, ugh, ohhh," she gasped as a firm thickness started to spread her outer lips.

“Just finishing you off with a little help from our large ethnic friend here,” Michael said semi-jokingly. “

Wha..where did you get it from," Melanie gasped as the thick black vibrator kept her on the path to orgasm.

Whilst the thickness of the dildo tapered down its nine inches from a really thick base to to a thinner apex, the head of the dildo was still significantly thicker than Michael or any other boyfriend she had had. The dark cock head started to penetrate her whilst the vibrations stimulated her throbbing clit, keeping her passive and sexually submissive despite her concern at this unexpected turn of events.

"I got it from the local sex shop, near the dance club,” said Michael as her turned up the vibrations and gradually worked the black cock deeper into his white girlfriend.

“Ohhh, you should not be doing this,” she moaned, troubled by the ability of this artificial black cock to rapidly excite her. However, the thickness of the dark shaft gradually stretching her vagina and the rapid vibrations, combined with her previous nearness to orgasm left her powerless to resist. The previous penetration of Michael's (admittedly much thinner) cock had opened her up a little to make this penetration possible even though it was difficult.

“I thought we should be symbolising some of this racial integration that we have been dancing for,” said Michael, his eyes drawn to the erotic sight of the thick dark phallus drawing Melanie’s tight labia slowly in and out with every deliberate stroke. Even though he was moving it slowly and she was very wet, Michael was having to apply some pressure to ensure it penetrated her. This was due to the tightness of her pussy, stretched around this thick dildo which dwarfed Michael's modest endowment.

At a depth of six inches, the phallus was much deeper than Michael's 4.75 inches had ever reached. Combined with the vibrator's thickness this meant she could feel every slight movement very acutely.

"Look at this huge black cock taking you, doesn’t it look sexy," said Michael. Melanie looked down and the erotic sight of the black phallus pushing between her slim white legs into her white pussy and it reminded her of James’ virile lovemaking.

The sensations combined with the erotic memory and her stomach started to tighten as a stunning orgasm started to take hold of her body. Michael's rather taboo taboo statement add a mental edge to her physical stimulation. Melanie’s hips began to buck involuntarily as the orgasm took complete control of her body and went on and on and on...

Even Michael, who had been schooled by Lisa that this would happen, was shocked and aroused by the unprecedented strength and length of her orgasm. She had never come anywhere as near as hard from his lovemaking. As Melanie's hips continued to buck into the black dildo he was firmly holding, Michael said, “it looks like we all enjoy racial integration.”

Melanie’s mind strongly disagreed with his comments, but her body clearly did not as she was powerless to do anything other than grunt and groan as she came so very hard. The depth of her orgasm shocked and aroused both of them and soon afterwards they both fell into a deep and satisfied sleep.

From that night on Michael made the toy a regular feature of their lovemaking, usually ensuring that she did not get to orgasm before the dildo entered her. The toy had two benefits from James and Lisa's perspective.

Firstly It deepened the link already developing in Melanie's mind between a black cock and true sexual fulfilment.

Secondly, whilst opening her mind to the pleasure giving ability of black cock, it also gradually opened up her vagina. With regular use Michael gradually built up the penetration that Melanie's pussy could absorb from six inches to over eight.

The gradual stretching of Melanie's vagina also ensured much reduced pleasure for both of them when Michael did slip his slender five inches inside her. This lack of pleasure for her was also amplified by his lack of hardness caused by Lisa’s regular milking of his manhood.

Michael even took to introducing the black dildo into her slowly before she woke in the morning. (This was only possible after her vagina had started to stretch and even then he had to pre lubricate the thick toy). On those mornings she awoke to a familiar thickness between her legs and her body so close to orgasm her unwilling mind could do nothing but yield to yet another black cock induced orgasm.

After a few weeks of this, Melanie became conditioned to feeling aroused whenever Michael introduced the vibrator into their bed. Michael even jokingly called it their black sexual helper and told Melanie not to be embarrassed at the pleasure it gave her as lots of white girls fantasised about big black cocks. Lisa had repeatedly stated this to Michael whilst keeping him on the edge of orgasm. Melanie indignantly said she had no such fantasy...

Under more instruction from Lisa, Michael waited one night until Melanie was on the brink of orgasm with the vibrator deep in her tightly stretched pussy.

"Does this big black cock turn you on?" he asked.

"Wha, ugh, no," Melanie gasped.

"OK I will take it out then" Michael said turning the vibrations off and starting to withdraw it.

"No don't!" Melanie protested as the incipient huge orgasm started to recede.

"OK, then tell me that you do get turned on by black cocks!" Michael insisted.

Despite her embarrassment, Melanie eventually acceded to Michael's demand. Her admission added to the pleasure created by the wonderful feeling of fullness from the the black phallus' deep penetration. The two things combined to give her the strongest orgasm she had had since the day with James...

jones286
jones286
306 Followers