Melanie's Stormy Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Master! Please I'm going to come! Make me come please! I want to come for you Master so you can taste it!" I begged and his fingers gripped harder working me faster. My begging sending him over the edge of control. He started going faster his tongue swirling around inside of me sending wracking shivers up and down my spine. His thumb pushed up under my clitoris massaging it from underneath as he worked his tongue inside of me. I started to scream my body trembling and I felt myself squirt so hard. He moaned his tongue lapping me up his thumb rubbing harder wanting more. I start squirting again and again unable to stop now that he had me up. I screamed some more my body spasming from the constant orgasms. "Master! Master! Fill me up with your cock please! I need it!" I begged and he slowed down realizing he lost control for a second. He worked me back down letting me breathe after those last couple of orgasms, his tongue gently lapping anything that came gushing out of me.

"You taste wonderful Melanie, want some?" he asked sliding his finger slowly into my slit rubbing up against my sweet spot, his thumb still braced against my clitoris. I started moaning and panting and he slowly worked his finger back out and reached his finger up to me. I took it in my mouth sucking and lapping at it desperately, the desire to suck on him raging inside of me.

"I want to suck myself off of your swollen cock!" I beg and he smirked sitting up and guiding the tip of his dick into my pussy. I felt how warm and hard it was as he teased me getting some juices all over his head. He crawled up higher on me and straddled my chest holding his cock out for me to lick. I started caressing the tip of his dick with my tongue, getting all my juices off. He moaned rubbing his shaft and groping his balls. I yearned to touch him myself my arms yanking against the belt.

"Do you want to touch it?" he whispered and I sucked on his cock's head, nodding and moaning as my hands fought to get out of the belt. "Okay but if I undo your hands you only get to touch my cock understand Melanie?"

"Yes Master!" I groan eager to get my hands on him. He reached above my head and pulled the belt off releasing my hands. They instantly went to his cock, my hand stroking his shaft as my other hand massaged and cupped his balls. He braced himself on the wall for support groaning as I took his dick into my mouth. I flicked my tongue against his head, going slow and enjoying every thick inch of him. He moaned as I took him deeper sucking softly my hand moving with my head back and forth now on his shaft. He trembled and threw his head back.

"Oh FUCK!" he groaned, "Melanie you're so good for your Master," he mumbled reaching down and grabbing my hair working my head now on his own.

"Fuck my mouth Master, fuck it deep!" I moaned kissing and licking the head of his cock and he grinned grabbing my hair as I slid his cock into my mouth. He started pumping his hips working his cock in deeper and deeper with each thrust. I fondled his balls with my hand and he threw his head back and started to moan.

"Oh god your Master wants to come for you, and have you taste it!" he moaned pumping more. I groaned excited to taste him, reaching my hand back to his buttocks my hand massaging his cheek. "Oh yes! Melanie please!" he started pumping faster and I slid my finger in between his cheeks and pushed it into his asshole. He groaned and kept pumping knowing all too well how amazing it is to orgasm like this. I pushed my finger down toward his testicles, letting his thrusting do the work but keeping my finger stiff as he pounded my mouth. He started grunting and moaning his hands braced against the wall as he went crazy fucking my mouth. "Oh, oooh!" he started to tremble and then I felt him squirt into my throat and all over my tongue. I slid my finger out and he slowed his pumping down , finally pulling his cock out and letting me swallow.

"Was I good Master?" I whispered licking my lips to try and get any extra come to taste. He held his cock out for me to lick clean and I did ecstatically and he slid down my body wrapping his arms around me.

"You are fantastic Melanie," he moaned rolling onto his side, pulling my body into his. His hand reached down, grabbing my thigh and pulling my leg up onto his hip. I felt his dick throb against my cunt.

"Master, are you still not satisfied?" I asked and he smiled stroking my lips before kissing them. His lips were soft and tender, sucking and nibbling on mine. He reached down and rubbed his cock against my slit his head slipping in a few times. I trembled and he groaned.

"I want to feel you come Melanie," he moaned wrapping his arms around me and thrusting his cock deep inside of me. I gasped and he grunted, his hands clawing into my back. He rolled onto his back pulling me on top of him, thrusting up into me using my hips to push me down so he could get deeper. I screamed in pleasure and he grunted and moaned feeling how tight and wet I was. He sat up then wrapping his arms around me and sliding to the end of the bed. He got up and walked me over to the chase kissing me passionately before lying us down onto it, him pumping inside of me his lips ravenously devouring me. He loved my breasts, my neck, my mouth with his tongue and his lips growling and groaning with me as he thrusted deeper and deeper. He picked me up again, kissing me fervently his tongue dancing with mine his hand tangling into my hair. He pushed me up against the wall next to the fireplace, thrusting up into me using his body to pin me up. His hands took my wrists and pushed them up against the wall his mouth traveling to my breasts again. He sucked on my nipples, pumping hard and fast his cock throbbing inside of me. I moaned in complete nirvana, his cock filling me up and pushing against my tightening cunt.

"Come on Master, fuck my cunt!" I groaned and he instantly pulled me away from the wall and went back to the bed pulling me off his cock and throwing me down face first into it.

"Get up on your knees!" he grunted grabbing my hips and yanking me up. I braced myself spreading my legs apart as he stood at the end of the bed, pulling my ass closer to his dick. His cock slid into my cunt nice and easy and he started pounding me hard, grunting and moaning as he got even deeper like this.

"Master spank your naughty girl!" I begged and he did, each cheek three times. He growled and moaned with passion, going harder his cock throbbing against me. I moaned and pushed back against him arching my back. He slowed down then crawled onto the bed himself pulling me off his cock and flipping me over. He slid in between my legs, his cock once again penetrating my sopping pussy and he starts gyrating his hips, thrusting hard. His pelvic bone is rubbing up against my clitoris his cock so thick. I couldn't take it much longer.

"You want to come for your Master?" he moaned going faster realizing how gone I was. I started moaning, practically screaming in ecstasy and he groped my breasts, his mouth crushing mine passionately. I pulled away and started to scream in climax my body quivering as he sent me over the edge. Then he started trembling and gasping as I felt him explode with me. Quickly he got off me and ducked down in between my legs sucking on my clit keeping me up, making me come over and over again. I was panting, trembling, and screaming when he finally stopped his hands exploring my body as he kissed and licked at my cunt.

"Thank you Master!" I whispered my body numb and paralyzed from the amazing night.

"Is there anything else that needs fixing? I mean I can stay a few more days if I need to to make sure everything stays in working order," he offered and I smiled a moan of excitement escaping my lips...

12