Melded Souls

Story Info
Desire and love lives even after death.
5.7k words
4.18
8.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid naked upon her four-post bed, the silk sheets cold and smooth upon her bare skin. The bedroom lonely and dark save for the few lit candles upon the side table. Tears flowed from her soft green eyes, as she thought of him, as she thought of the love she lost. He was gone, she prayed that her deceased husband's soul was finally at peace. Done seeing the ugliness of a war that took him so far from home, so far from the love he felt for his wife, dying in the way he wanted, fighting for the love of his country. She prayed that he still felt the love radiating from her soul.

Killed in action in the war, he saved the lives of his platoon members, fighting to the very end to get them out of the line of fire alive. He never did see the grenade thrown while trying to get himself evacuated. When his platoon went back for him, it was too late. She received the news just that evening. She recalls the knock at the door with two army officers standing in front of her with somber looks upon their faces. One Major and one Lieutenant Colonel, she recognized both men as they were instructors at West Point before this war broke out in the Middle East.

She knew before the men could even speak that it was bad news. She knew her husband was dead. Before words were spoken she fell into the men sobbing, she wanted it to not be true. The men explained what had happened and that he was a hero, her husband was a national hero and she was going to be invited to Washington, D.C. to except his Purple Heart and his Medal of Honor post humorously.

The conversation was still so vivid in her mind. Lieutenant Colonel Copper saying, "Ma am we are so very sorry for your loss. I hold your late husband in the highest regard. He was one of our best students, a great soldier and a honorable man."

"Sir," she said through her tears. "You see him as a great soldier that gave his life for his country, a hero. He was a hero in my eyes long before this."

"Teresa," Major Houser began to speak. "We know what you must be feeling, and we are truly sorry, our condolences go out to you."

"With all due respect Major you do not have the right to even think that you know what I am feeling!" She quickly threw her head into hands began to sob heavily. "I am sorry, I don't mean to snap, I know that you two were his best friends."

"That is alright," Lieutenant Colonel Copper began. "That is why we wanted to be the ones to come over and deliver this horrible news. We didn't want strangers you didn't know to tell you about this. Teresa, Keith will be getting a Purple Heart for saving all those men's lives. It would be great if you could..."

"To honor Keith I will be there," she interrupted. "This is how he wanted to leave this earth," she said with tears still flowing down her blood flushed cheeks. "This is what he would have wanted."

She drifted off barely coherent as they explained what an honor it was to have taught him and served with him. How he was a good man. How they too would miss her husband. As they spoke her mind wandered, barely able to hear the words coming from their mouths. Yes, she knew how he would be missed, they did not need to explain this. They did not need to tell her he was a hero, to her he was already, long before he took his last breath. They stayed and sat with her for a while, however all she wanted was to be alone.

She had had enough of the stories of what he was, she wanted him back. She wanted to know what he would have been, she knew what he had been. She was more than relieved by the time they had left the home her and her now dead husband had worked so hard for.

The mire thought makes her sick to her stomach. The thought that she will never be able to hold him again, that the family he so desperately wanted to start will never happen. Though even in her grief-stricken state she was also extremely proud of him, he, Captain Keith Duncan, her husband, was a hero. Emotions ran through her body that she could not fight. A smile through her tears came into being as she would always remember his good heart and his love of the red, white and blue. Her pride swelled, as she thought of how proud he was when he made Captain, and how he always said that it would be an honor and a privilege to die fighting for the freedom he so believed in. "Freedom is not free," was his motto. She knew that he wanted to leave this earth defending the country that he loved to much. She knew that there was a chance of him not coming home to her.

The open window let the breeze wave the curtains across the dimly lit room. The candle fire flickered in the cool breeze. She heard the ocean waves upon the rocks outside. She smiled slightly as she arose from her bed, still nude and walked slowly to the window. She looked outside to see the moonlight over the water, fog lightly covering the surface. She remembered how Keith so loved the ocean. He was just a farm boy from Iowa before he was accepted to WestPoint, he was a young cadet when he first laid eyes upon the ocean's vastness; right then and there he fell in love with it. His love for it would prompt him to buy the house that she now was in alone. She looked down upon her hand to see her wedding ring and she again broke down in tears. "No, maybe it was a mistake, maybe it wasn't him," she whispered to herself in a cracked soft voice.

She again looked at her ring of gold and diamonds, still upon her left hand, and thought of the day that he placed it on her finger. It was just weeks before he was to graduate from WestPoint. He took her to the pier overlooking Hudson Bay, one morning after an early breakfast. The fog still hovering above the chilly water, the sun not quite awake in the sky. She remembers it being a very beautiful and romantic sight. He was holding her from behind, his muscular arms wrapped firmly around her waist. She felt his breath and soft nibbles on her neck, while they were enjoying the beauty of the scenery, when he suddenly spun her around to face him. He fell to one knee and took that very ring out of his pocket. She still remembers his exact words to her on that damp cool morning, "Teresa," he said in is low baritone voice, "I vow to you that I will love you forever if you give this ol' farm boy a chance, I vow to never hurt you and vow to never lay my head down at night with anger inside of me. Baby, what I am trying to ask is will you marry me?"

She remembered the tears flowing from her eyes at that moment, the same as now in that dim bedroom. Her thoughts turn to her pulling him up to her as he put that golden band on her finger and kissing him passionately. "Oh, Keith you have made me so thrilled. YES, oh God yes I will marry you!"

He was a military man, a man of value and strength both physical and mental, but that day was the only time he allowed his emotion to show. His love for her was so great that he cried right there in front of her. "Baby," he said, "you the only person that could ever make me feel this way, I promise you that I will always be there when you need me and that you will never feel alone."

The wind blows gently on the ocean below her window. She turns from her ocean view to her bed. She begins to feel guilty as her sorrow for her lost husband turns to lust to have his body beside her, even if just one more time. She thinks again back to that day at the pier, the ring, the proposal. The night air feeling the same as that morning, oh it had been five years ago. She remembered bending over on the rail of the empty pier and lifting her skirt up for him. Sliding her moist panties over to the side revealing her pink lips. How he slid inside of her right there, oh the feeling of him pressed up against her from behind, deep inside of her. The thought made her twinge with guilt, but made her excited as well.

She thought of him fucking her from behind on that pier on that early cool morning. How she could feel every inch throbbing deep inside of her. How she gripped the hand rail as he covered her mouth as she tried to scream, while her juices mixed with his. How he slid out and zipped his pants up and she slid her soaked panties back over her pulsating hole.

A smile briefly came on her face, as she thought of how after their physical encounter that morning they held hands and walked down the pier. They watched the passing boats, while he held her tight. How they never got caught she will never know. It was too much and her already wet pussy began to throb again in her desire for him.

She laid her naked body on the bed, her lustful thoughts too much for her to handle. She licked her fingers, and ran them down her exposed neck down to her breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples, wishing her husband was there sucking on them. Wanting to feel his breath on her skin. She continued to tease her nipples, while one hand slid down between her legs. Her fingers entered her moist hole, making her moan more with each wet push. She took her fingers out and licked them clean, tasting her own sweet juices. Only to insert them back into herself and fantasize about him being there with her. His body weight pressed against hers, his long passionate kisses as he thrusted inside of her.

How guilty she felt and torn. Her thoughts divided in lust and anger. Her thoughts of the promise he made that day on the pier started to make her angry. To never leave her, to never leave her alone. The lust and was almost to much to bare though and the anger was gone as quickly as it came.

Her lustful fantasy was almost real as she bent over on her bed and fingered her sweet hole, wishing it was him. Him behind her pounding her, she could almost feel his balls smacking her, his hands rubbing upon her back. She began to finger faster and deeper, inserting two and then three fingers. Rubbing her free hand around her breasts and down the side of her body, and finally to her ass that was up in the air. She began to spank herself, and with each smack of skin she got closer to her womanly respite. "Oh, God Keith, fuck me!" Her words the words of pain from loss and desire for pleasure. Now four fingers where inserted inside her and her clit was enflamed with sensitivity.

She rolled over and sat up on the bed. Reaching into the drawer she pulled out her toy. Something that her husband had given her before he left, something as a gag gift. "This should work until I return," he said laughing when he gave it to her. How much she wished he knew it was going to fill her desire in this emotion filled erotic need.

She was still teary eyed when she slid down on her toy. Riding it as if riding her husband. Going as deep as the soft rubber would go she licked her fingers and began to rub her clit. Her moans started getting louder and louder, calling out for her husband as her pussy began to squirt.

The moment was now there, she threw her face in the pillow and screamed. A scream of fiery desire for her husband, the yell of a woman that needs her man's physical touch. Her fingers dripped with her own warm juices, she rolled on her back and took a deep breath. She ran her sticky fingers up her body that was glowing in the faded light with sweat. She took her fingers in her mouth with vigor, somehow thinking it was her husband's fully hard manhood. She was sucking her fingers dry as he pussy throbbed. She lifted her legs up and exposed her nice tight ass.

She yells as if he is there with her. "Keith, do it please do it! Stick it in my ass!" Her guilt for these actions faded in her mind as animalistic desire took over her conscience and body. She licked her fingers once more and made one penetrate her ass. She squealed with gratification while one more went into her hole. Her toy, still there became once again engaged with her desire to have her husband once again.

While she lay there in delight, enjoying her fantasy of pleasure and lust she hears a strange noise outside of the window. A whisper, as if calling her name out. She lay there still pleasuring herself, when again she hears the same strange noise, that same whisper, only much clearer this time. It was a familiar voice calling her name. She threw a sheet around her exposed body and raised out of bed. Again, she hears the voice calling her name again. "No, it cannot be," she whispers aloud to herself.

She runs to the window, looking out she sees only the thick fog forming over the cool sea water. She hears only the crack of the ocean hit the shoreline. She turns away from the window a tear streams down her cheek. "I must have dozed off; it must have only been a dream. It is just me thinking about him," she quietly speaks to the dark room.

The sound of the waves and the cool night air turn her thoughts to their wedding day as they got married on the beach. A small wedding with just some friends and family. She reminisces about the day their souls became one. She remembers all the words from their vows. Oh, their vows, she cannot help but feel a twinge of anger as she hears them over in her head. His deep voice vowing to never leave her, to be there for her and for them to grow old together. "You vowed to never leave me! You promised to be there for me!" she screamed into the darkness. Her emotions could not be ignored, her love, her sadness, her anger, all mixed up into a jumble in her heart and soul. She again breaks down in irrepressible tears.

Though through the tears, and the anger, and the deep sadness in her heart, and possibly the sounds and smells of the beach, her lustful fantasy was not complete. Her muddled mind takes her to her wedding night, after the champagne and the party. The time when her and her husband were looking up at the night sky, the bright sky and the full moon reflecting on the water. How his kisses sent shivers through her being, how his gentle touches heated her body up with lust and desire.

Her moist hole yearning for him to enter her like he did that night on the beach. As she laid there upon the sand his kisses on her neck sent shockwaves into her soul. The ocean spray dampened their bodies, as they devoured each other's love. She found herself teasing her breasts and pinching her nipples as she thought of his tongue swirling around her hardened nipples. Her fingers enter her sopping hole as she thought of him on top of her, slowly entering her. Her body tenses as she releases her desires.

Her anger surges in her veins again. She is angry at herself for her lustful thoughts, her memories that will never fade, from the times they made love. She is angry for the family they so wanted that will never come to fruition, and for the promise he made to never leave her. "You promised you would come home! You promised to never leave me! We were going to have a family and grow old together." She screamed into the empty dark night! Then a feeling of peace suddenly hit her spirit. Her soul calmed.

Again, she hears the same familiar voice, call out to her. "Teresa, I am ok, our love for each other has brought me to you one last time." In the fog floating near the open window he appears, dressed in his Class-A uniform, the Purple Heart hung distinguished upon his chest. He was as handsome as he had ever looked. His blond hair appeared almost white, his tall stance towered above her as she laid nude upon the bed. His bright blue eyes were fixed on soft green eyes. She felt love and peace, though logically she believed it was a dream.

Shocked she tries to speak but no words can be made. He, the only man she ever loved, floats to her, slow and eerie, he speaks, "Teresa it is me my dear my body gone but my love for you true, fear me not, I am here to give you a message. Do not be angry my beautiful wife, I am in no pain, and my vows I will always keep. As I said our love was strong enough to bring me back for one last time."

She spoke not, only nodded her head as tears flowed from her green eyes. She could not believe he was here. Her dead husband, this was impossible for her rational mind to process, though when he slowly ran his fingers through her lengthy red hair it felt real. Also, when he reached down and kissed her soft trembling lips she felt the spark of love. She threw off the silk sheet wrapped her arms around him, he felt not cold but warm, she wondered if she was dreaming, though if she was she did not want to wake up. She kissed him and whispered "Oh, Keith I love you!"

He kissed her passionately, his tongue swirling around hers, as she was taking off his shirt. His hairy chest was exposed, he felt not ghostly at all, he was warm and physical to her touch. He gently ran his fingers down her white silky skin, his moist lips kissed her neck, as she softly moaned with every touch. He began to kiss down her breasts and he swirled his tongue around her hardening nipples.

She arched her back and pushed his head down her body, he softly kissed down her stomach and she wrapped her smooth legs around her husband's back. His fingertips ran up her inner thighs and his tongue teased her outer lips. He suddenly entered her with his tongue twirling and twisting around her sweet hole, she screamed in pleasure as he flickered across her clit and slowly entered her with his fingers. His tongue finding all her spots, her body tenses up as he licks her faster and faster, her legs tighten around him and she screams as her orgasm permeates her very soul.

He continues to finger and lick her sweet hole as her juices flow on to the bed and on his smooth chin. She reaches for him and pulls him up from between her legs, he kisses back up her shaking body and she unbuttons his pants. She wants him inside of her, and it must be now! Though even in death, as he was in life, he will ensure her pleasure far above his. Though this time he gives into his gorgeous wife.

She pulls his pants completely from his warm ghostly figure, her soft tongue runs the length of his throbbing shaft as he sits upon her bare chest. He turns from her and sits the opposite way, his face back between her weakened legs and his fingers back inside of her, only faster this time. Her lips run his length and wrap him up and she throats every inch of him. Sucking him vigorously as he fingers her, she can't take it and she explodes once again, with him deep in her mouth.

She takes him out of her throat and whispers "Make love to me, oh God! I need you inside of me!"

As he flips around from her, she lays on her stomach with her sweet round ass in the air. She feels him as he gets behind her, she anticipates what she so desperately needs right now, still wondering if this wonderful experience is a dream, oh how she wishes that it is not, how she hopes that if it is that she never awakens. She did not care at that moment of anticipation, his touch was real, his soft lips were real, and his breath on the back of her neck was real.

She feels his fingertips gently go down her backside, he enters only the tip in her dripping shaved sweetness, and she backs up right on to him taking every throbbing hard inch in one motion. He moans with this sudden action and he feels her tighten around him, he feels her orgasmic juices flow out of her and onto him. He returns the favor with a firm thrust and she loses it! Pleasure and emotions that she could not describe embrace her.

He continues to thrust in and out of her. Feeling her hole become more and more moist, he runs one hand down to where he is plunged deep in her and finds her enlarged clit to tease, the other hand finds itself lightly pinching her nipples. All nine of his throbbing inches are buried deep inside of her as he rubs his hands across her firm ass, he gives it light smack while he leans up and lifts her and spins her around him; landing on his back she is now atop of him, she moans as she slides down his long-wet pole. Wet from her own warm flowing juices.

She is riding him now, faster and faster, she slides him in and out of her. He grabs her ass and leans forward to suck on her nipples. She moans with each flick of his tongue. Her dripping wet pussy wrapped around his cock was complete heaven for her. She pushed her hips down hard making him go even deeper inside of her. She screamed in delight as her body began to tense up, her sweet pussy tightened around his throbbing hard rod penetrating deep inside of her. She screams and sits hard on him leaning down to kiss him as his breathing becomes heavy with desire and fantastic pleasure, as she releases again. He smiles as he feels her warm stream of orgasmic explosions drip down his shaft and onto his balls. This heats him up, feeling he will explode himself.

12