Melina's at the Gym Ch. 00: Prequel 01

Story Info
The first part of a series of prequels to Melina at the Gym.
3.8k words
4.18
28.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was raised in a very conservative home, so it's probably needless to say, but I had always had issues with body image and self confidence. I was taught to be modest and always cover up, and to be ashamed of my sexuality.

Then I got married at a young age. I was 18 when I married my high school sweetheart, the only man I had ever been with. I was young and in love, and he was the first person who had ever shown any interest in me, so I felt so good when I was with him. But I was still that modest girl. We didn't have sex until marriage, and I didn't even let him see my body until months after that, I was that ashamed and afraid. I eventually loosened up a little, but always still insisted on having sex with the lights off.

After a few years of unfulfilling sex and a boring life, I joined a dance troupe. Dancing has always been one of my passions, but I had never joined a performance group before because dancers always have to wear such skimpy outfits. But I decided to be brave and try to follow my dream. To get in better shape, I decided to join a gym. I tested out a few, but I was always so self-conscious, I hated people being able to see me work out. I wore loose, baggy sweatpants and a sweatshirt, making sure everything always stayed covered. And then a friend from my dance troupe recommended her gym, Motion Fitness, and I decided to try it out. Little did I know my life was about to change.

First days at new places are always scary, and my first day at Motion was no different. I was shaky as I drove to the gym early in the morning before the sun was up. I scurried quickly into the locker room, scanning the guest pass Katie had given me the day before as I rushed by the front desk, ignoring the desk attendant's friendly attempt to say good morning. I walked in the locker room and sighed with relief when I saw that it was empty. I found an unoccupied locker to keep my stuff in and started changing.

I don't have the best body, or that's what I've always thought, so I always change as fast as possible so I don't have to think about it. I'm not out of shape or anything, I just don't have that classic hourglass figure most guys go for. I'm very flat-chested, and my butt is bigger than I'd prefer it to be. I hate how it always jiggles around when I run...

After another quick glance around to make sure I was alone, I quickly stripped off my shirt and sweatshirt, exposing my tiny 32A breasts. I hadn't worn a bra that morning because I usually don't need to wear one and I figured I'd be changing as soon as I got to the gym. I pulled on a tight sports bra, and hurriedly threw my t shirt and sweatshirt back on over it. Perfect. I was already wearing sweatpants over men's gym shorts and comfortable underwear. I slipped my wedding ring off and into my bag, locked my stuff in my locker and crept out into the gym.

Cardio is supposed to be great for you, so I decided to start on a treadmill. I found the one farthest back in the corner and started it up at a low jog to warm up. As I jogged I looked around the gym. The room that I was currently in was just your basic gym room full of treadmills and ellipticals, all facing the same direction. Most of the walls of the room were mirrors, which I've always hated about gyms. Why would I want to watch myself work out? There was a hallway through one of the walls, and it had the word "weights" spelled out in neon lights above it. There was nobody else in the treadmill room this early, so I zoned out and focused on my jog.

"Good morning!"

I just about fell off my treadmill, I was so surprised by the greeting a few minutes later. I punched the "STOP" button on my treadmill and turned to see who had interrupted me. There was a very athletic-looking man standing next to me, smiling. He stood about 5' 9", only a few inches taller than myself, and wore loose gym shorts and a white t-shirt stretched across his well-defined chest.

"Hi! I don't think I've seen you in here before, my name is DJ, I'm one of the trainers here at Motion." He extended his hand towards me for a handshake.

I hesitantly returned the handshake, "My name is Melina, and you're right, I haven't been here before. My friend Katie recommended this gym to me, she gave me a guest pass."

His face lit up at the mention of Katie's name. "Ahh Katie, she's one of our best customers, we just had a workout session yesterday! Plus, you're in luck, your guest pass is also good for a free consultation with a trainer. Would you like to use that today?"

"Um... I don't usually take those offers, I'm not seriously looking to be a body-builder or anything..."

"Nonsense, you don't need to be! A consultation will just let us find out your overall physical condition and what you want to work on, and then we'll be able to recommend exercises to accomplish that and help you with your form. It couldn't hurt, it's free! What do you say?"

I don't like being scrutinized, but this service did sound helpful. Besides, I should be a bit more adventurous and try things. After mulling it over for a second, I nodded, smiled and said "alright, why not?"

"Excellent! Let's start now!" He clapped his hands together and then gave my outfit a glance. "I will need to see what kind of shape you're in, and I'm afraid that sweatsuit leaves everything to the imagination. Are you wearing anything under it?"

My face flushed at the thought that he might be picturing me naked under my sweatsuit. "Of course I am!"

He held up his hands in a pacifying gesture. "Woah, easy, it was just a simple question. Let's head over to the weight room and have you take those off so I can get a better look at what we're working with."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the hallway I had seen before, the one with the neon lights above it. I pulled my hand from his, embarrassed by the contact, and walked through the hallway. His pace slowed subtly, and I could practically feel his eyes on my body, covered as it was. My cheeks flushed again, but along with the embarrassment was another feeling, a warm feeling of pleasure, knowing that a stranger was looking at me, ogling me. I pushed that feeling aside, after all, I was a married woman! It wasn't right for me to be feeling this!

We reached the weights room, a room practically identical to the treadmill room except filled with mats and weight machines instead of treadmills and ellipticals. Despite the early hour, there were a few guys milling around the weights, lifting and chatting with each other. I sighed in relief as DJ led me to a mat in the far corner of the room, pretty much as far away from where the guys were hanging out as possible.

"Alright, Melina, stand on the mat in front of the mirror." He grabbed a clipboard and pencil from a nearby bench and sat down. "Let's get some of this filled out. Feel free to take your sweatsuit off as we go through this. Don't worry, I won't watch, this is all very professional."

I blushed and turned away from him, more embarrassed now than ever. But what could be the harm in taking it off? I was wearing very modest workout clothes underneath it, it wasn't a big deal. I began removing the baggy over clothes as he asked me questions.

"Full name?"

"Melina Tiana Negron."

"Age and birthdate?"

"February 3rd, I'm 22."

"Sex, female. Current height and weight?"

"5 feet, 6 inches tall, 115 pounds."

He jotted some notes on his clipboard. "Ok, that's it for the basics, on to the more personal questions. Marital status?"

"Married."

"Oh congratulations, how long?" He looked up from his clipboard for the first time. I was bent over with my sweatpants down to my knees. My gym shorts were baggy, but in this position they clung to the curve of my butt, giving it a very defined outline, and DJ was staring appreciatively. I blushed again and stood up, pulling my sweats back on.

"You said you weren't going to watch!"

"Sorry, sorry, I forgot, I was just curious to get to know you." His eyes dropped back down to the clipboard and I saw him jotting down a note. "Let me know when you're done changing so that doesn't happen again. How long have you been married?"

"4 years this July."

"Ah 18 when you got married, your husband's a cradle robber."

I giggled and smiled, taking my sweatpants off more quickly this time. "I've definitely heard that one before." It was amazing how easily the joke disarmed me. I was feeling more comfortable already.

He chuckled as well. "Sorry, couldn't help myself."

"Okay, I'm finished."

He looked up at me again and I could tell he was disappointed by what he saw. I couldn't blame him, I'm not exactly "sexy". I'd seen that look a few times before. Apparently sensing my unease, he commented "that outfit barely let's me see you more than the sweatsuit" and chuckled again.

I laughed. I couldn't help it. He was right, I was wearing the baggy tee shirt and obviously men's-style gym shorts for just that reason. "Sorry, I'm a bit self-conscious."

"That's not an issue, I just might need to have you move some clothes around so that I can do my analysis. Back to the questions for now, though. Are you sexually active?"

Once again thoroughly embarrassed, I blushed and stammered "I don't see how that's any of your business, actually."

"Sorry, but I have to ask, part of the process. And it actually matters more than you'd think. An active sex life affects your metabolism and the rate you burn fat."

Still blushing, I wavered. "Alright, I guess that makes sense... Yes, I am."

"See, that wasn't so hard. How many times a week would you estimate you have sex, with your husband or anyone else?"

"I've only ever slept with my husband! We make love probably twice a week."

He chuckled and jotted down another note. "That about does it, it's time for the physical examination then." DJ stood and walked over to me. "What are your goals here at Motion Fitness?"

"Well I know that I'm not in bad shape, but I'm just hoping to get in better shape. I just joined a dance company and want to make sure I stay fit." As I answered, he slowly looked me up and down. A frown appearing on his face again.

"I'm sorry, but I can't see your body at all. Can I adjust some of your clothes around while you talk? Nothing immodest or anything, I just need to make sure I have an accurate analysis or what I recommend could be more harm than help."

Nodding slowly, I replied "oh... Okay, that makes sense, I guess. Do whatever you need to do."

"Perfect. Thanks for being a good sport. So you're hoping to get in better shape. Any parts of your body in particular that you want to tone?" He knelt in front of me and grabbed my left leg, running his hand up and down the calf muscle and feeling the contours. His hand slid up the leg of my shorts and groped at my quadriceps as I answered.

"Well to be honest I've got a little excess weight I'd like to get rid of."

"That shouldn't be a problem at all." He removed his hands from my leg and repeated the examination on my other leg. "What area were you thinking you'd like to work on?"

"Well... Um... It... It's my um... My backside..."

"Ah the glutes, a lot of women are dissatisfied with the shape of their butt." His hands slipped out of my shorts leg and I was surprised to feel a squeeze higher up. He was groping and prodding my butt!

"Hey!" I yelled, and tried to step away, "what do you think you're doing?!"

"Melina, please relax, this is purely clinical! I need to know what I'm working with, but with your body so covered I can't see it, so I need to feel what you've got. The alternative would be for you to take off your shorts, and I didn't think you'd want to do that. Please, let me continue."

He had a convincing argument... I relaxed and let him continue. I'd be lying if I said it didn't feel good. His hands returned to my buttocks and he began squeezing again. He focused on each cheek individually at first, cupping and prodding gently. Then he grabbed a cheek in each hand and squeezed them pretty hard! I let out a small Yelp but didn't try to pull away. It was only then that I noticed my outcry from a moment ago had caused a couple of the guys from the other side of the room to come see what was happening. They wore huge grins as they watched DJ pawing at my butt.

Then DJ, still with a butt cheek in each hand, started jiggling them around! I slapped his hands away and stepped out of his reach. "That's enough! I think you got what you needed!"

"I'm sorry, Melina, I should have told you I was about to do that. But please trust me, every test I'm performing has a reason and a purpose. I did get everything I need, we can move on."

"Thank you. I hope the rest of this examination is less invasive. I didn't come here today to get molested." Despite my objections, the attention and the touching felt good. It was embarrassing, but I was enjoying it a lot more than I was letting on.

DJ scribbled some more notes on his clipboard, then set it back down. "Turn around and face me, and hold your hands up above your head."

I did as instructed. I felt my shirt being slowly lifted up to the bottom edge of my sports bra, but I didn't struggle. His hands touched my stomach and moved slowly around, touching every inch of my torso. He felt the definition of my abs, and then around my sides to my back. His feeling and prodding worked its way from my love handles all the way up to the bottom of my sports bra. When he felt the band of it, he smiled. "Why didn't you tell me you were wearing a sports bra? This makes things so much simpler."

Before I could object, he had pulled my shirt off over my head, leaving me standing there with only the thin sports bra covering my breasts. I almost yelled at him, but then I figured the sooner we got on with this, the sooner it would be done. I was less insecure about my upper half anyway. DJ stood back and eyed my body, hands still above my head. He picked up his clipboard and started walking around me, scribbling notes as he ogled me. "32A I'm guessing?"

"Um, yes, that's right. You don't have to juggle those like you did my butt, do you?" I gave him a playful glare.

He laughed and shook his head, "no, no, of course not, not unless you wanted me to." This comment shocked me, but he winked and set down his clipboard. "I do need to perform a slight, very brief check though." Again before I could stop him, his hands shot out and grabbed my breasts.

My face instantly flushed a deep red and I tried to ignore the lecherous looks that the other men in the room were shooting our direction. His hands squeezed my tiny boobs for a few seconds as he stared at them, contemplating. I just stood there like an idiot with my arms in the air, too shocked to even react. Before I came to my senses he had returned to his clipboard and was writing notes again, walking around behind me.

I let out a sigh of relief, thinking I was finished with this humiliation, so I was shocked again when I felt his hands snake around my body and return to my boobs. He cupped one in each hand and gently fondled them through the thin sports bra for about 15 seconds before roughly pinching my nipples once and going back to his clipboard. I just stood there, dumbfounded, my nipples now hard and poking through the flimsy fabric covering them.

"You can put your arms back down, Melina." I did, and then snatched my shirt up and put it back on. "That about does it, I think I got everything I need. I'm going to need some time to go over this and come up with a plan for you. Did you want to stay here and do some lifting while I go over this, or would you prefer to come back tomorrow?"

After the unanticipated groping I had just received, there was no way I was staying, especially now that the gym would getting more busy. "I thought the free pass would only work for a day. How can I come back tomorrow?"

"Unfortunately if you do choose to come back tomorrow we'll need you to sign up for a membership. The pass is only good for one day. But be aware that if you do sign up, membership includes training sessions, so we'll be able to assist you as much as you like and help you achieve your goals."

"Well... I'll need to think about it... I'll come back tomorrow if I decide to continue. Will you be here tomorrow to go over your "analysis"?"

"That's the other unfortunate thing, tomorrow is my day off... But I can go over your info with one of our other trainers who will be happy to go over everything with you if you choose to sign up. Do you need anything else?"

"No, thank you, I think I'm good. I'm probably just going to go home and shower before o head to work."

"Okay, sounds like a plan!" He smiled "and even though you're not a member, feel free to use the showers here if you like! It's been a pleasure getting to know you." He once again extended his hand to shake, and I reciprocated.

"Thank you, it's been... Fun, I guess." We released hands and I turned away from him, walking towards where I left my sweatsuit as he left to go to his office. When I bent down to pick up my discarded over clothes, I felt a sharp pinch on my left butt cheek. I yelped in surprise and quickly turned around to see one of the men who had been watching my examination sauntering away smugly. I glared at his back, then hurried to the locker room to retrieve my things.

I had already decided not to change out of my sports bra and just shower when I got home. So I went to my locker, twisted the dial and opened it. I grabbed my bag with my keys and other accessories and sling it over my shoulder, ready to go home.

"Melina! You came!"

I smiled at the sound of the familiar voice. It was Katie. I turned around as she reached me and caught me up in a hug. My arms instinctively wrapped around her, and it was only then that I noticed she was practically naked, wearing only a thong. Katie is very tall for a girl, just over 6 feet, so my face was pressed into the cleavage of her full, amazing breasts. I'm not a lesbian, but I've always been jealous of Katie's body. Unlike me, she's got curves everywhere a woman should have them. Her boobs are a 34D, and I've seen guys ogling her chest more than once. My hands unintentionally came to rest on her tight butt. She's been dancing and working out a lot longer than me, and her behind doesn't jiggle around all the time like mine.

I blushed again, very embarrassed about what a day this was turning out to be. Katie giggled and said "oh come on, don't be shy. We're both girls, it's nothing you haven't seen before." She turned her profile to me, put her hands on her knees in a very provocative pose. "What do you think? Pretty sexy, right?" She gave her own butt a little slap. "Go ahead, try it!" She returned her hands to her knees and wiggled her butt.

I had to admit, Katie was one of the sexiest women I've ever seen. By this point I was blushing even more at this uninhibited display of flesh. I reached out slowly and gave her butt a small pat. It did feel very tight. She frowned. "We'll have to work on that. Like I said, we're both girls, there's no need to be embarrassed. But we'll know all about each other soon, we're gym buddies! That means locker room talk! So how was your first day?"

"Um... It was a little odd. One of the trainers gave me a free analysis session or something, he said it came with the guest pass. To be honest though, it was a little... Violating."

She frowned. "Violating? How?"

I explained the examination to her and she laughed, her breasts jiggling pleasantly as she did. "Oh that? That's just how it works! Haven't you ever done one of those before?"

I shook my head no. "It was very embarrassing..."

Katie hugged me again, full boobs once again in my face. "I'm sorry you feel that way. But it really is just standard procedure. I went through it too! I hope this doesn't make you want to not come back... I really want to have a friend here to work out with."

12