Melina's Balcony Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Once Melina has gotten over her orgasm, or rather when Beth thinks Melina has gotten over her orgasm, and that all of her cum is inside her girl, Beth slowly removes the strap on from her pussy completely, causing Melina to whimper as the head is being removed.

With the strap on removed from Melina's pussy Beth stood up so that she is towering over her girlfriend, her dildo stuck out invitingly at the other diva.

Smiling wickedly Melina except the invitation, knowing her girlfriend will enough to know what she wants her to do and immediately doing it.

Beth also smiles wickedly as her girlfriend does what she wants, Melina getting onto her knees in front of her and their eyes locking before the brunette opens her mouth as wide as it can go and slowly swallows the cock, the head easily passing Melina's lips along with the first few inches before there is a pause as the head of the dildo hits the back of Melina's throat. After that brief pause, which was more for anticipation than anything else, Melina moves her lips forward, the skilled cock sucker relaxing her throat to let the head of the shaft slid into her windpipe. Without missing a beat Melina continues, taking inch after inch of fake cock until her lips reach the base, announcing she has taken all 12 inches of the strap on dildo down her throat.

No matter how many times she saw it the sight of her girlfriend swallowing her entire 12 inch strap on both impressed and aroused the Glamazon.

Although Beth knew this was a skill Melina had picked up with her ex-boyfriends the Glamazon was able to ignore that fact most of the time and convince herself that Melina only ever sucked cock to please her. It was a lie of convenience because it made Beth jealous to think of HER girl with anyone other than her, but it was also easy to believe considering how Melina acted while giving her strap on a blow job.

There had been a lot of sluts sucking on Beth's strap on, but none of them had shown the total love and devotion to her cock that Melina did. To the other sluts sucking Beth's strap on was just a way to get it wet. To Melina it was an art form. It was like Melina had found the perfect way to make her dildo wet while giving Beth the most pleasure possible from this act.

Not that the dildo needed to be made wet, but that wasn't what this was about. This was about taking a pleasurable break from the fucking to get both divas back into the mood. Well, that and so that Beth could have the pleasure of watching Melina completely devote herself to her cock, sucking, slurping and slobbering like a shameless whore while giving her beautiful girlfriend a chance to taste her delicious juices.

Melina loves tasting herself on Beth's cock after her girlfriend is done fucking her. Whether it was her pussy or her ass Melina didn't care, she loved the taste of both.

She would have never sucked a cock straight from one of her holes like this for a boyfriend, but it felt as natural as breathing to submit to whatever the mighty Glamazon wanted and Melina was only too happy to be Beth's little slut. Beth didn't always treat her like that but the situation was beginning to bring out the slutty side of Melina's personality, if it hadn't been out already, which really showed from the sloppy wet blow job she gave her Glamazon's thick fake poll.

Even when all the juice was gone Melina didn't pause for a second in giving Beth's dildo the mouth worshipping it deserved. In fact Melina only devoted herself even more to the BJ when she felt Beth's hand come to gently rest on top of her head, giving her the encouragement she needed to act even more like a shameless strap on cock hungry whore.

Suddenly Beth's fingers tightened their grip on to Melina's hair and the Glamazon effortlessly pulls Melina's mouth off of her cock.

Before Melina had the chance to complain Beth had already reached down, grabbed her girl and lifted her up into her arms with ease and had shoved her tongue down her throat.

Quickly getting over her initial shock Melina happily kisses back, massaging Beth's tongue with her own before gently sucking on it, giving the Glamazon's powerful tongue the same type of worshipping that she had given her cock.

When she finally broke the kiss Beth smiles at her girl and tells her simply, "Bend over the rail."

Melina smiles back knowing what is coming next and eagerly doing what she is told she turns around and bends over the railing, making sure to stick her ass out as far as she can so she's presenting it to her girlfriend.

Beth watches Melina as she assumes the position and as she does so The Glamazon's eyes are immediately drawn to Melina's round ass and which causes her to once again lick her lips at the thought of what she is about to do to her ass.

Although she knows Melina is a hell of a lot looser than she was the first time she took her ass Beth reaches down and picks up the tub of KY Jelly and is about to take off the lid when she stops and smiles, thinking of something she'd like to do before she uses the KY Jelly to lubricate Melina's ass. So Beth puts the KY Jelly back down and turns her attention back to Melina's ass.

Melina stays on all fours waiting for Beth to make her next move which she does when Melina feels her ass cheeks being spread. Weather it is simply so that Beth can get a better look at her ass or not Melina isn't sure however her question is soon answered as she feels something small and wet run across her ass hole.

"Ooooohhhhh!" Melina moans loudly before smiling, happy that Beth is once again using that part of her body to lube her ass up.

From the very first rim job Beth gave her on the first night they were together Melina has loved the feeling of Beth's tongue deep inside her ass. Until that first rim job Melina never thought something that seemed so gross could feel so good, but Melina had learned to crave the feeling of that tongue swirling around inside her rectum, cleaning out her back door and making it nice and wet for the fingers and strap on which would be inevitably invading her butt.

Melina does her best to stay in position as she feels Beth close her lips around the tiny anal hole and she gently increases the force behind her probing tongue until Melina can feel her rear entrance slowly open to allow The Glamazon's tongue inside.

Beth smiles an ear to ear smile as she get's a taste of Melina's ass hole, the yummy taste filling Beth with a desire to press on which is exacterly what she does, the Glamazon using her powerful tongue to push as deep into Melina's bowels as it could go.

Once she had her tongue in all the way Beth began thrusting her tongue in and out in a steady and powerful motion, butt fucking Melina with her tongue.

After giving Melina's butt a brief but firm tongue fucking Beth reluctantly removes her tongue from Melina's ass hole and begins pressing her lips all over Melina's rear, covering her girlfriend's butt in gentle kisses before returning to her ass hole.

Beth switches between her girlfriend's ass cheeks and ass hole for a while, trying to worship every inch of Melina's gorgeous butt, making sure not to neglect the deliciously round globes of flesh known as Melina's buttocks while at the same time devoting the majority of her time to the tight little anal ring which the Glamazon plans on violating with her large strap on.

Before ending the rim job Beth devotes some time to sucking and slurping on Melina's ass hole, making sure to get it as wet as possible before she finally reaches for the KY Jelly.

Opening the KY Jelly Beth dips one finger into the lubricant, twirling it around inside, before putting the rest of the KY down and spreading Melina's butt cheeks as wide as possible with her free hand. Once those ass cheeks were spread nice and wide Beth presses her lubricant covered digit against Melina's back door, rubbing the lubricant on her tiny hole before applying pressure and slowly pushing it inside her, smiling to herself as she hears Melina moan in pleasure at the intruder.

Beth pushes her finger into Melina's butt until she us up to the knuckle which means her whole finger has been engulfed by Melina's ass hole which is just as much of a turn on to Beth as anything else they have done so far.

After giving her time to adjust Melina feels Beth start to slowly finger fuck her ass hole gently but just like with the dildo in her pussy earlier with each thrust she slowly adds more speed until she stops completely but only long enough for her to add a second finger which also has lubrication on it Melina can feel it.

With the second finger inserted into Melina's rectum it isn't long before Beth has established a slow but steady pace, moving her fingers in and out of Melina's ass, occasionally twirling her finger around inside her girl's back passage, skilfully opening it up for the cock she will soon be shoving up there.

As Beth prepared Melina's ass for a hard fucking the Glamazon uses her free hand to remove the empty fake balls of her strap on, toss the empty pair back into the open balcony door and replace them with the fresh pair she left on the table. Having done this countless times Beth is able not to even slow down her finger fucking of Melina's ass, gently preparing it for what is to come until she knows her girlfriend is desperate for a butt fucking from something bigger than her fingers, at which point the Glamazon finally shows some mercy to her girl.

"Do you like that Melina?" Beth whispers into Melina's ear, "Do you like my fingers sliding in and out of your ass? Does it feel good? Do you want more? Do you want my cock in your ass instead of my fingers? Do you want me to stick my cock in your ass and fuck it? Do you want me to fuck your ass with my cock the same way I am fucking it with my fingers?"

"Oh God yes, fuck me Beth, fuck my ass. Stick your big fat cock in my ass and fuck it!" Melina moans quietly in response.

This ass play has got her turned on something fierce and Melina is willing to do anything to get what she needs and wants which is Beth fucking her ass with her fake cock.

However Beth seems content to just keep finger fucking her with her two fingers even though the lubricant is no longer on either finger. Then again maybe Beth isn't content to keep finger fucking her maybe Beth is waiting for something.

Melina decides to test this theory.

"Please Beth, I'm begging you, please fuck my ass. Please shove your big cock up my ass and fuck it hard!" Melina begs.

After a moment or two of silent finger fucking Beth finally says, "Ok Melina."

And with that finally Melina feels the fingers removed and replaced by Beth's fake cock, that hard shaft being pressed against the entrance to Melina's ass hole. Slowly Beth begins pressing forward gently as she can, hungrily watching as Melina's tight little anal ring slowly stretches around her large poll, gradually widening until the brunette's butt hole closes around the bulbous head. Despite the desire to ram the rest of the dildo into Melina's ass in one massive thrust Beth controls herself and keeps pushing more of the dildo further into that tight back passage, watching it as it slowly disappears up her girlfriend's butt.

Melina loves the feel of the dildo entering her ass inch by inch by excruciatingly slow inch until she can tell she has the whole 12 inches inside of her butt due to the fact she can feel Beth's skin touching her's.

"Who do you belong to Melina?" She hears Beth say just loud enough for them to hear.

"You." Melina says knowing what is coming next.

"Not good enough Melina. Tell me again. Who do you belong too?" Beth asks.

Melina smiles an ear to ear smile knowing what Beth wants her to say.

"I belong to you The Glamazon Beth Phoenix." Melina says proudly.

"Your dam right you do." Beth says in response, "And now I'm going to prove it."

With that Melina feels Beth take a firm grip of her hips and slowly pulls the strap on out almost all the way and before Melina has a chance to think or even prepare herself she feels Beth slam the dildo back inside her with all her might.

Melina's eyes roll in the back of her head at that first wonderful thrust into her butt. She had to bite down hard on her bottom lip to keep from crying out as she received a second thrust into her butt, and then a third thrust into her butt, and then a fourth thrust into her butt, and so on and so on, the mighty Glamazon easily establishing a firm and steady ass fucking pace.

As wonderful as the firm and steady ass fucking was Melina was greedy. She had always been greedy, especially when it came to such wonderful pleasure, and over the past six months Beth had spoiled Melina with amazing ass fucking after amazing ass fucking. Melina knew just what type of brutal butt pounding her girlfriend was capable of, and after only the first few thrusts the greedy Latina was craving a brutal butt pounding.

"Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck my ass. It feels so good. It feels so fucking good. Fuck my ass Beth, fuck it hard. Fuck it harder Beth. Fuck my ass as hard as you can. Pound my ass hole! Tear it up! Fucking tear my ass up!" Melina tells her.

"You want me to fuck your ass harder?" Beth asks.

"Yes... please Beth, I need it! Fuck my ass harder! Fuck my ass harder Beth, fuck it as hard as you can!" Melina now begs.

Beth smiles down at Melina, confident that she now knows who she belongs too, and after slowly pulling the dildo almost completely out of her ass hole the Glamazon once again slams her strap on back in to Melina's butt hole, this time using every ounce of strength she possesses to bury every single inch inside her girlfriend's bowels.

Without a moment of hesitation Beth began tearing into Melina's ass hole with all her might, pounding her girl's pooper as hard as she could, the sound of her hips smacking off Melina's butt cheeks echoing from the balcony, not that the Glamazon cared.

Despite her previous concerns about being caught Beth no longer cared. The rest of the world didn't matter, all that mattered was the dildo on the inside of her toy which she was impaling herself on, the huge monster cock strap between her thighs, those full round butt cheeks and the once tiny anal hole in between those cheeks which were stretching obscenely around her fake shaft as it hammers in and out.

In truth there was one more thing that mattered to Beth, and that was simply Melina's safety, because even in her total lust for Melina's ass the Glamazon did not allow herself to forget where they were. As long as they stayed as they were they would be fine, but Beth was mindful that the only thing between them and an extremely long drop was a waist height barrier which her girl was now leaning on. Luckily for them both the Glamazon's powerful hands have a viselike grip on Melina's hips, keeping that gorgeous ass in place while Beth lovingly abused it to the delight of both divas, so Melina wasn't going anywhere.

Reassured in their safety Beth could relax and enjoy fucking Melina's sweet ass.

As Beth continues to pound into Melina's pooper like there is no tomorrow the Glamazon smiles wickedly to herself, absolutely loving the moans and cries coming from Melina on every thrust out and back into her ass, her girlfriend clearly loving the butt fucking as much as she is, if not more.

All of a sudden Melina turns her head and looks back at Beth, who looks back at Melina, both with a smile on their faces. Seeing Melina's smile causes Beth to try and increase her thrusts as best she can but she can't due to the fact she is already pounding Melina's ass with a ferocious speed which even she didn't know she had.

Beth didn't need to worry about not being able to fuck Melina's ass any harder than she already was as the butt pounding she was giving her girlfriend was so hard it would put most porn stars to shame. It was so hard in fact that if anyone had seen the two divas on the balcony they would have probably assumed that Melina had done or said something wrong and now the Glamazon was punishing her for it by destroying her ass hole.

Melina knew better though. She knew Beth wasn't trying to destroy her ass hole. What her girlfriend was doing was out of nothing but love, and Melina loved her for it, just as she loved the feeling of what Beth was doing to her.

It didn't feel like her ass hole was being destroyed. Stretched to breaking point and brutally misused yes, but in a way which felt so good.

The violent level of anal abuse was giving Melina nothing but pleasure, the horny Latina whimpering loudly as her girlfriend's strap on slams deep into her shit pipe, every movement of the monster cock through her back passage like the purest of heaven to the curvy diva.

As the brutal butt pounding continues Melina continues to whimper beneath Beth as she turns her head back around, closes her eyes, and simply enjoys the fucking she is getting from HER Glamazon.

To the untrained eye it may look like Beth was dominating Melina completely but the Glamazon was just as much hers as she was the Glamazon's. In fact if anything Melina was in control of their relationship most of the time, the crafty Latina easily manipulating her girlfriend into doing whatever she wanted.

That first night Melina had been taken by surprise, overwhelmed and the Glamazon had dominated her completely. That night Melina couldn't have stopped the Glamazon from doing anything, but now all Melina had to say was it hurt too much and she knew her loving girlfriend would stop. But that was the last thing Melina wanted. What Melina wanted was for Beth to abuse her ass hole like only the Glamazon could, pound her hot pooper until she came, and that was exactly what Melina was getting, and it felt so, so good.

As the anal pleasure becomes almost too much to bear Melina began thrusting herself back against her girlfriend, impaling her own pooper on the mighty weapon of the Glamazon, timing her thrusts perfectly with Beth's so that the ass fucking becomes even more violent, although Melina thought of it is becoming more passionate, two lovers becoming completely lost in the perverted but incredibly enjoyable act of anal sex.

Becoming lost in the butt fucking Melina began to care less and less about being quiet. In fact the horny Latina found herself imagining all her co-workers in the rooms surrounding them and all the other guests at the hotel being awoken by the sound of her girlfriend taking her ass, all of them coming out to their balconies and seeing the mighty Glamazon joyously sodomising her tagteam partner.

In Melina's mind they would all be shocked and surprised at first, but eventually they would all be jealous. The men of course jealous they weren't the ones fucking Melina, while the women were jealous Melina was being fucked better than they ever had been. Knowing the WWE divas probably more than a few of them would also be jealous they weren't fucking Melina, but that just made Melina's fantasy all the better.

Of course having sex out on this balcony was fulfilling Melina's fantasy as she had always wanted to have sex in public, but the kinky Latina had two versions of this fantasy, one in which she was caught, and one in which she was not, and in her nearly delirious state of pleasure Melina honestly didn't care which of these two versions of her balcony fantasy was fulfilled. All Melina cared about right now is cumming, and with her eyes tightly closed that is exactly what she was concentrating on. Whether she had been discovered or not would be a fun surprise for her once she had cum, not that she would have to wait long if her girlfriend's savage shitter slamming thrusts had anything to say about it.

"Fuck me Beth, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." Melina starts to say over and over and over again sometimes saying it in English and then saying it again in Spanish while at the same time shamelessly throwing herself back against Beth's thrusts.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers