Melina's Balcony Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

"If you want it Melina you got it." Beth says.

"I need it Beth." Melina says back, "I need it more than anything and I can only get it from you."

"I love you Melina." Beth says having never heard Melina say what she just said before and yet loving the fact that she has just said it because even though they both know already who owns her in a way Melina has just confirmed it herself as Beth continues to pound and plow the dildo in and out of Melina's ass like a piston in a machine.

"I love you too Beth, I love you so much. I love everything about you baby, mmmmm, especially what you do to me. I love what you're doing to me." Melina says, her body beginning to shake, "Oh my god I'm going to... oh Beth, oh baby, I'm going to cum! I'm going to..."

Suddenly Melina let's out a primal scream as once again her body begins to shake much more violent than before almost as though she has been possessed by some kind of demon.

Seconds after Melina's scream Beth has to grit her teeth to stop letting out a scream of her own as they both explode almost simultaneously. Despite the fact that her fourth orgasm has just hit her Beth some how manages to not miss a stroke continuing to fuck Melina's ass, the Glamazon pounding that perfect posterior through her orgasm and in doing so making Melina go multi orgasmic.

When the Glamazon was wielding her weapon of ass destruction Melina never failed to cum in multiples and this was no exception, the powerful blonde butt fucking her brunette girl friend to orgasm after orgasm.

Through this record breaking level of anal abuse Beth was able to achieve multiple orgasms herself, a rarity when she was just using her strap on but a welcome surprise.

As she hit her third orgasm Beth suddenly remembers her strap on dildo's special feature and smiling to herself reaches down and squeezes on the fake balls, her cum squirting out and deep into Melina's bowels. Burying her dildo as deep as it can go the Glamazon presses herself against Melina's beautiful butt cheeks, happy in the knowledge that her cum was being fired deep into Melina's ass on every squeeze of those balls, her cum decorating Melina's rectum and marking the inside of her butt as something that belonged to the Glamazon. Beth had made Melina verbally admit that she belonged to the Glamazon earlier, now Beth was showing Melina this was a fact by marking her ass hole and claiming it as hers, just as Beth had done their first night together, the Glamazon filling her prey with her cum like a wild animal marking its territory.

As Melina's ass filled with her cum Beth suddenly realises she hadn't checked to see if anyone was around for awhile and after that primal scream that should have been the first thing she should have done.

Frantically looking around the Glamazon is relieved to see no one, and is just about to turn her complete attention back to her girlfriend when she hears the faint sound of a door sliding open.

Not even taking a moment to remove her dildo from Melina's ass Beth effortlessly lifts her girlfriend up by her hips and quickly carries her girlfriend to the open balcony door, rushing her inside as out of the corner of her eye she sees someone walking out on to the balcony next to theirs.

Unaware that they were almost discovered Melina cries out in surprise and enjoyment as she is lifted upwards so that she is literally impaled on Beth's strap on, that huge toy going even deeper up her ass. As Melina is lifted the fake balls somehow gets trapped in between them and the last of Beth's cum is squirted upwards into Melina's butt, the Latina's eyes widening as she feels like she has been impaled on a fountain.

Before the cum start squirting out of her mouth Melina finds herself gently placed face down on the main table, the well fucked Latina turning her head to look back at her girlfriend, expecting to see Beth smiling back at her. Instead she is greeted by the sight of an angry looking Glamazon.

"You promised you'd stay quiet Melina." Beth says coldly, "And because you couldn't keep your promise we almost got caught."

"I'm... I'm sorry Beth." Melina stutters, genuinely concerned for a few moments before she sees the smile on her girlfriend's face.

"That's ok Melina." Beth says happily, "I'm just going to have to punish you, that's all."

"How... how are you going to do that?" Melina asks, although she already knows the answer to the question.

"Oh, the usual way." Beth says.

With that the Glamazon tightens her grip on Melina's hips again and again sawing in and out of her girlfriend's aching ass hole, Melina moaning in a mixture of painful soreness and pleasurable sensation as the butt fucking is restarted.

Melina's moans slowly turn to whimpers as she realises what she is in for.

Beth's idea of 'punishment' was a day of non-stop anal sex.

Melina had been with many guys who claimed they could go all night long and into tomorrow, and most of them had only managed to go for about an hour, but the Glamazon seemed to possess an inhuman level of stamina and had on more than one occasion actually succeeded in fucking Melina all-day. On those occasions their had been brief breaks to eat and the sex had been broken up into various different sexual acts and positions but Melina had also gone through nearly an entire day having her ass brutally fucked by the anal loving Glamazon.

This definitely wouldn't last all day. As much as Beth loved butt fucking Melina they both loved their jobs and weren't about to jeopardise them by missing the biggest show of the year. So Beth would probably do what she had done before when 'punishing' Melina before RAW or a house show, spend hours bending Melina over every piece of furniture in their hotel until it was time to go and then either continue bending Melina over for a few hours when they got back a long time later or consider Melina 'punished'.

However Beth had never started 'punishing' Melina this early before, and it would be at least six hours before they would even have to think about getting to the arena, and in that time the Glamazon could seriously 'punish' Melina's ass.

A few hours of non-stop pooper pounding punishment always left Melina's bottom feeling incredibly sore, the curvaceous Latina forced to spend the rest of the day avoiding putting any weight on her butt, just sitting down or performing the basic of wrestling moves a strain on her aching backside.

Melina shudders as she thinks back to all those times she's had to perform her ring entrance with a freshly pounded butt, forcing herself to grin and smile the whole time her teeth gritted tightly together as she drops down onto her aching behind to slide into the ring.

Of course Melina had the power to stop these 'punishments', just as she has the power to stop the 'punishment' she is receiving right now but she didn't want to do that then and she didn't want to do it now.

The countless anal induced orgasms she would receive would more than make up for any embarrassing feelings of uncomfortableness later on, and as much as those feelings were embarrassing Melina also finds them thrilling, the kinky Latina loving the feeling of her rear aching as it reminds her of her strong lover and the multiple orgasms her lover easily squeezes out of her using such a kinky sex act.

Besides, Melina thought to herself as she got herself comfortable to enjoy her second of many butt fuckings today, it wasn't like their Wrestlemania match stood a chance of being good even if Melina wasn't distracted, and since Beth loves butt fucking her so much Melina can't think of a better reward for her Glamazon to thank her for fulfilling her balcony fantasy.

The end.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers