Melinda

Story Info
He made her His whore
4.7k words
4.24
46.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
934 Followers

I am sitting on my heels, naked, on the carpet in the living room of my apartment as I do every night from 7pm until 8pm. My back is to the unlocked door as I wait for Him or whomever He may send. My mind recalls the events of the past year that changed my life and brought me to my present circumstances.

My name is Melinda and most people call me Mel. He calls me 'slut'. I was three years out of college when I came to work for the company which He owns. My first year, I worked as gofer in the marketing department for George Wilson, until the day when He came in to see George. I saw Him looking at me, He was studying me. I was embarrassed and I guess I blushed. I thought His eyes were undressing me and I felt naked under His gaze. My nipples stiffened and my pussy got wet. I had never met a man who affected me like that. Two weeks went by and while I didn't forget Him, the memory of Him receded in my mind until the day Human Resources called me down and told me I was reassigned to Him. I was to report to Him first thing Monday morning to be His personal assistant.

I spent the entire weekend buying new clothes to wear when I reported to Him. I was there early, waiting for Him in the outer office. He walked past me with no more that a glance at me and went into His office and closed the door. I stood there and waited beside the desk that I thought would be mine; I just didn't know what to do. After about twenty minutes the intercom squawked,

"Come in here." It was a command.

I walked to His door, knocked and entered.

"I chose you to be my PA and I expect you to carry out any instructions I give you with out hesitation and to the best of your ability. I expect you be here before I come to work and leave after I do and wear what I deem is appropriate. If you can't do as I ask you will be history. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I understand."

"Good girl. Is what you are wearing new?"

"Yes sir, it is."

"It pleases me. You may wear it again. If you wear something I don't like, I will tell you and you won't wear it again. Understood?"

"Yes sir, understood."

"Go to your desk, answer the phone and wait for further instructions."

That interview set the tone for my future. It was 'yes sir, 'no sir', 'do this, do that.' By the time the day was done I was all 'Sired' out and worn out trying to please Him. As a person, I was of no interest to Him. Weeks went by and only a few of my outfits were unsatisfactory and I grew to like my job. He was brusque and commanding but I guess I was capable because He never complained about my work.

About a month after I started as His PA, He told we were going to dinner the following evening. I was to wear or bring clothing suitable to wear to a fine restaurant. I brought a little black cocktail dress, stocking and my best lingerie and black stilettos. We worked until 6pm and left for dinner at 7pm. Dinner was at Touché', a new and trendy restaurant and very expensive. Three different wines with dinner had me flying. Surprisingly, He was charming at dinner. I didn't learn much about Him except that He was divorced and He had two children, one in college and one in graduate school. The rest of the evening was about me. He learned my whole history, my growing up in a small Midwestern town, my going to a state university and my coming to New York to find a career. By the time dinner was over it was ten o'clock. He had the door man hail a cab and He sent back to my two bed room apartment in Brooklyn and to my three female room mates. I had a good time but I was left with the feeling that the evening was incomplete. The next day I was into work before Him and again as usual He ignored me when He came in. No mention was made of our dinner until the next week when he said,

"We are going out to dinner tonight." He never asks, He tells me.

"But sir, I don't have a change of clothes."

"You won't need a change. We will leave here at six."

At six fifteen we were on the sidewalk entering a limousine and by seven we were in an Italian restaurant in Queens. There were a lot of tough looking guys there but He felt right at home. He even knew some of them. The dinner was delicious, He ordered every thing for me, and He never asked me what I wanted. The wine flowed just like the last dinner and I was giggling when we got into the limo. We drove along the bay on the way back to Brooklyn and when we got to the lower harbor He had the driver stop. We got out and walked along the path to watch the ships coming and going. It was a cool September night. We paused by a railing and he was pointing out what to look for when I felt Him move behind me. His arm was over my shoulder so that I could look along His finger and then he leaned into my back. I could feel His hard cock against my ass as he pressed me into the low fence. I didn't move or protest when his other hand cupped my breast and pinched my nipple. In fact I moaned.

"You like that don't you slut."

The answer was automatic.

"Yes sir."

That night I got my new name. I felt Him lift my skirt and then I felt His cock between my thighs. I leaned back against Him. I wanted Him inside of me. I moved my hips to rub my clit on His cock.

"You are wearing panties. Never wear them again when you are with me.

"Yes sir, never again."

"This is because you wore them tonight."

He bent me over the low railing, keeping my skirt up around my waist, pulled my panties down to my knees and then he spanked me. Cars were whizzing by and there were even a few pedestrians across the street. Right there in public I let Him spank me because I had displeased Him. I don't know where the feeling came from but I knew I deserved it. The pain in my ass moved right to my pussy and I was soaked. He made me remove my panties and give them to Him when we got in the car. We sat side by side for a few minutes until He put His arm around my shoulder and pulled me to Him. My head was in His lap and His cock was in front of my face. Without a word from Him I took it in my mouth and sucked Him off. When he came in my mouth I came too.

"Don't ever do that again," HE said.

"Don't ever suck you off sir?" I said, not believing my ears.

"No that you will do every day, just don't ever cum with out permission."

I had worked for Him for two months and now I was His daily cocksucker. The next morning when He came in He beckoned me to follow Him into His office. He sat in His chair, opened His pants, pointed to the floor before Him and I knelt and did my duty but just before He came, He pulled out of my mouth and pumped His load into the panties I had worn last night.

"Put these on now," was His command.

I had to sit in that sticky mess all day and feel it dry on me. I ran into the shower as soon as I got home. The next day, when I finished giving Him His daily blow job he instructed me.

"You are going to spend this weekend with me on Long Island. You will wear the clothes you come to work in and bring the clothes you will need to come to work on Monday, nothing else."

Friday, after my welcoming blow job, he asked to see my overnight bag. I had Monday's clothes in it along with some cosmetics.

"I told you Monday's clothes and nothing else. What is this?" He said, holding up the cosmetic bag.

"I thought......."

"You don't think. You just do as you are told."

He bent me over His desk, pulled off His belt and gave me ten good ones on my ass. I came on the last one. I could feel it running down my thighs and I was humiliated that I would react like that. I had no control over my emotions.

"You really are a slut. I knew you needed that."

"Yes sir, Thank you sir." I don't know why I said that.

After work the limo was waiting at the curb and as we pulled away HE told me to raise my butt off of the seat and He pulled the hem of my skirt up to my waist. The cool leather felt good on my still tingling ass but I was glad the windows of the car were tinted. He opened my legs and nonchalantly played with my thighs and pussy. By the time we were on Long Island my blouse was off and my nipples were on fire. I was sitting in a puddle that had leaked from me and I was moaning,

"Please sir, I need to cum."

"Not yet slut."

He moved away from me and did not touch me again until we parked in front of our destination. I was consumed by my desire. I needed His touch. I wanted His touch.

He got out and I followed Him up the steps to the front door. It was opened by a butler, who greeted Him,

"Nice to have you back, sir,"

"Nice to be here again, Jarvis," was HIS reply.

Jarvis never even looked at me. I was standing there wearing only shoes and a skirt. The cool night air and my arousal had made my nipples look like bullets.

"Mr. George is waiting for you in the study, sir."

"Thank you Jarvis. Follow me slut."

I followed Him into a room lined with bookshelves and occupied by a handsome man seated in a leather chair, reading a book. A beautiful blonde woman was sitting on the floor next to him, she was naked.

"Hello," he greeted us, " you are early, traffic couldn't have been too bad."

"No," He replied, "it wasn't, but I never noticed because I had this to amuse me." He was pointing at me. He sat down in a matching chair, opened his thighs and pointed to the floor. I was now so well trained that I knelt ready to suck His cock. They talked for at least thirty minutes, completely ignoring the blonde and me, until George said,

"Lila, take the slut and get her cleaned up then bring her back here and bring a collar for her."

"Yes Master."

She got up, held out her hand to me and led me from the room. In the hallway I started to speak but she held her finger to my lips to quiet me. Not until we were in the bathroom did she let me speak.

"Where are we? Why am I here? Who are you and why are you naked? What is going on?" I had so many questions.

"Slowly please, one at a time. What is your name?"

"Mel, Melinda, but He calls me 'slut'."

"Are you, are a His slut?"

"I guess I am. I do what ever he wants. I suck him off every day and I want him to fuck me. He never has. Who are you?"

"My name is Lila and I belong to Master George."

"You belong to him? Impossible there is no slavery, it's against the law."

"Mel, look at yourself. You were wearing only shoes and a skirt when you walked into a stranger's house and you would have sucked His cock in front of us if he had it out. What do you think you are?"

I finally began to realize what was happening to me. He had conditioned me to obey and instilled in me the desire to please His every wish. Lila said,

"Hurry now, shower and let me do your makeup. We must get back to them as soon as we can."

After my shower she did my makeup and my hair.

"There, look at yourself."

I looked and I was surprised, I looked exotic, she made me look beautiful.

"Put on your shoes and follow me."

She lead me back the way we came, stopping only at a closet to get four leather cuffs and a studded collar with three rings attached. When we got to the study we stood quietly in the doorway until they noticed us. He beckoned us to Him. Lila knelt, pulled me down beside her and with both hands offered the cuffs and collars to Him. He took the collar and instructed Lila to cuff my wrists and ankles and then told her to return to her Master.

He pointed to the floor between His naked thighs and I shuffled forward ready to suck. He pulled my head forward, His cock sliding down my open throat and He put His collar on me.

"slut, this means you belong to me. You are my property, my slave to do with as I please.

Your cunt, your ass, and your mouth will willingly receive my cock where ever and whenever I choose."

I wanted to say, "Yes sir, "but I couldn't answer or even nod my head.

Finally He released my head, lifted me up and had me straddle his thighs. He put my hand on His cock and told me to guide it into my cunt. It was my gesture of surrender to Him and I did it willingly. I had become completely submissive. I was looking in to His eyes and was oblivious to the other couple on the room. There could have been a hundred more and it wouldn't have made any difference, my world was now His. His hands went to my hips and he controlled my movements. I wanted to bounce on his cock but He wouldn't let it happen. I could only moan. I wanted to kiss Him but all I could do was grip Him with my cunt muscles. He controlled my every action as well as my mind, and all the time he was whispering in my ear,

"You are my slave, my slut and nothing but a whore for me to fuck. You will fuck me or any one I wish, where ever or when ever I choose."

He went on and on keeping me just at the peak and not letting me go over or letting Himself climax. He reduced me to a blubbering, quivering mass of need and I would have given my soul to the devil for the release that I craved. Finally I did, and when I came my climax was the most exquisite experience I had ever encountered. I actually screamed. It went on and on forever and as I came down from my high I was sobbing, crying on His

shoulder, and murmuring,

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." He whispered in my ear,

"You came without permission and now I have to punish you but first, Lila, clean us up."

She did licking and sucking Him and then me, skillfully avoiding my clit with her tongue.

He attached a leash to my collar and we all followed Him down to the basement. I gasped when I saw a complete dungeon with all sorts of equipment, most of which I did not recognize. He placed me in the center of the room, raised my arms, and attached my wrist cuffs to two chains hanging from the ceiling. Two chains attached to the floor kept my legs spread as I was raised from the floor by my arms. I could barely stand on my toes. His hands roamed my body as He quietly described how HE was going to punish me for cumming without permission. He showed me a thin flexible stick and swished it in the air, just the sound made me wet, Then He struck me, it was only a light tap. It stung but was not unbearable. He walked around me, tapping tits, belly, mons, thighs, then behind me thighs, ass, back and shoulders. I tingled all over and thought this is not so bad, but then He got to the front again and repeated the circuit. When He struck me over any previous welt it really hurt. By the time he made the third and fourth circuit my body was on fire and my drenched pussy was trying to put it out. My chin was on my chest, my hair hanging over my face and I was moaning,

"Please, please, please."

"Do you want me to stop, slut."

"No sir, I want to cum."

"Not yet slut, I have more pain for you."

I felt something squeezing one nipple and then the other and then felt more pain. It was all I could do to keep from screaming. Every nerve ending in my body objecting but my brain wanted more; I was turned on by the pain. I felt myself being lowered and I descended onto His cock and the pain turned into passion. I wanted Him to cum in me, to fill me with His seed. I wanted to be His slut, His whore, His slave, and then I felt Him shoot His seed into me and I lost my self to Him. I swear, I think I gave Him my soul before I passed out.

When I came to I was lying on a mat, my wrist cuffs clipped together and attached to one of the floor chains. I heard Lila moaning and I could see her draped over a padded saw horse, wrists attached to the legs on one side and her ankles to the legs on the other side. Her ass was leaking what looked like cum onto and past her gaping cunt. We remained like that all night, dozing off and on but never speaking until finally Jarvis came in and freed us. He made us squat in the corner over a drain to relieve ourselves while he watched. It was humiliating to pee like that under his gaze. We were filthy from our own perspiration and secretions and the ejaculations of our Master's so he sent us upstairs with instructions to shower and rest and to make ourselves ready to serve lunch at one o'clock. When we got upstairs we could see that day was just breaking and when I looked in the mirror I saw a horrible looking creature covered in welts. Some were almost faded away and some were quite angry where they had been applied over one or two previous ones. Lila examined me and said'

"Your Master is a virtuoso with the switch. Your marks are beautiful."

"Beautiful or not they hurt, but in a strange way I got turned on and I wanted to cum. When He put the clamps on me it was like the time I took an ecstasy pill. I was out of my body and all I wanted was His cock in me. When He did enter my cunt I was lost to Him. He gave me my reward for all I had endured the whole night and when He came in me I was His. I am His slut. His slave, His whore, whatever He wants me to be."

Lila took me in her arms and said,"

"You are my sister."

She held me tightly and then we kissed. It was sweet and gentle at first and then the passion overtook us. We had been conditioned for sex, I more recently than her, but nevertheless we were two courtesans plying our trade. We fucked each other, right there in the shower stall with the water streaming over us. We finger fucked our pussies and our ass's and used our tongues to get each other off at least three times each. This was the first time in my life I had ever had sex with a woman. Between Him and Lila I must have had half dozen orgasms since I arrived last night.

We both fell into bed exhausted and slept until noon when Jarvis woke us and told us to do our makeup and be down on the back patio wearing only our high heels at a quarter of one. We arrived promptly and Jarvis gave us our instructions and then we waited, each of us beside one of the two chairs. They were placed at each end of an oblong glass table. We stood like statues, arms behind our backs holding our elbows in our hands, backs arched, presenting our tits. It was almost comical. We were looking at each other and it was all we could do keep from laughing. I think we were both still high from our sex this morning. The men came out wearing only colored golf shirts and sandals, nothing else. Their cocks were swinging free as they walked and neither one appeared out of the ordinary. They were laughing and joking as they sat down and then I felt His hand caressing my ass. I felt His finger invading my anus and I gasped as He he just kept telling jokes. I was squirming as His thumb rubbed my clit I was even humping His fingers. He pulled out of me before I could cum and pointed down between His thighs, I knew the signal well. Thankfully, there was a cushion on the flagstone as I assumed the position before Him I reached for His cock but He stopped me and offered the finger that was up my ass. I could smell my shit on it but it never occurred to me to refuse it or the thumb that followed so I sucked them both clean. I could hear George behind me telling Lila that she was the best cocksucker he ever had. She and I were ass to ass under the table as we serviced our Masters. I heard George tell Jarvis to connect the two sluts. His cock was now standing tall and as I took it in my mouth I felt something enter my cunt, then I heard Lila moan. I was penetrated at both ends and as I moved on His cock I felt the movement of the dildo in my pussy. I wanted to cum but I didn't dare. Finally He came in my mouth and I heard George shout as he reached his climax. Lila and I cleaned our partners and were then told to move our cushions together under the center of the table and play with each other while lunch was served to the men, We were to remain connected and were permitted to cum as often as we wished and not to stop. Since we had to stay connected by the double ended dildo we sucked each others tits and kissed. We humped and rubbed but there are not too many positions one can achieve under a table. Finally the men finished and the plates with their leftovers were placed on the floor between their feet and we were permitted to have our lunch.

murphy621
murphy621
934 Followers
12