Melinda, the Mall Flasher Ch. 02

Story Info
The drive home and fucking in the nursery.
1.6k words
4.31
46.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 07/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would probably be best to read Part One first so you know better what's happening here. Please let me know what you think.

What a wonderful day I was having!

Here I was driving Melinda and her baby home from the mall in my escalade while seeing her exposed pussy the whole time.

Permit me to digress. I'd seen her feed the bay his formula from a bottle. When a small group of men approached she put the bottle away and exposed her breast and nipple as if to breastfeed the child. Before long she'd not only engaged me in conversation but flashed me with the most wonderful upskirt view of her transparent thong and obviously shaved pussy. When her girlfriends' plans changed and her husband couldn't come for her, I very gallantly (and because I liked seeing her pussy!) offered her a lift. Actually her place was on my way home, so there we were!

The baby was awake now, cooing and goo-gooing and giggling and making all the sounds of a contented baby. Melinda had put the seat's backrest down a bit.

"We don't need the police to see a baby riding without its car seat, do we? You'll have to be careful, okay?" she asked.

"You betcha," I said. I would be very happy to drive very slowly to her house.

You see, when she climbed into my Escalade her bib-type denim miniskirt had risen all the way up her thighs. Squirming and moving to entertain the baby had made her skirt slide halfway to her waist. There was no hair anywhere to be seen. She was wearing a see-through white lacy thong through which you could clearly see the cleft of her shaved pussy. What's more, the bottom of the thong was so small that it was being swallowed by her pussy lips. For all intents and purposes Melinda was naked from the waist down.

As she lay back caressing the baby for a short respite, she turned a little toward me in the seat. She cocked her left knee and put her left ankle on the seat under her right thigh. Her pussy was now on total display for me. I was staring as best I could while still safely driving, and when I looked up at her I knew she caught me doing just that.

"You must think awful things of me, with the way I've been behaving," said Melinda. But she made no moves to reposition herself.

"No, no, I just...," I started to say.

Melinda interrupted me. "Since the baby I just can't help myself sometimes," she explained. "I've always been pretty horny, but now it's constant—I think about it all the time. Look at me; I'm probably soaking your nice leather seats now. It's like my hormones are on overdrive or something. Can that happen? You're a doctor. Do you think there's something wrong with me? Is there a cure?"

Cure, Schmure!! I loved every minute of it and would've only offered to cure it with my dick.

Instead, I said, "It's not uncommon to undergo hormonal changes after giving birth. Sometimes the mood swings are really remarkable. Usually they pass shortly after your body returns to its normal rhythms. Have you had your period since he was born?"

"Oh, yes, a few of them."

"Then you should start seeing some subtle changes soon. If you are concerned be sure to take it up with your personal physician."

What was this woman trying to do? I didn't know her at all, hadn't met her before today, and here she was bearing her soul (and that ain't all!) to me as if I was her confessor. I was getting nervous but at the same time extremely turned on. My cock was harder than at any time I could remember. It was sticking up strongly through the thin fabric of the scrubs I still wore from work. She saw my hard on and when I glanced at her she licked her lips.

Just then she gave me a couple of quick directions and after a left and two rights we arrived at her home. It was very nicely appointed and well-kept in a quiet, comfortable, residential area.

She didn't get out of the car but rather waited for me to open the door. I wasn't disappointed.

She opened her legs widely to climb down from my ride. Her denim miniskirt had been crimped up under her during the trip home, creasing horizontally across her butt. When she stepped down the skirt remained crimped, with the bottom half of her sweet ass on display. Not wanting to embarrass her, I said nothing (LOL!)

While she was holding her son she started fumbling for her bags of baby stuff and supplies. Always the gentleman, I offered to hold the baby while she retrieved everything. She smiled and accepted.

Once inside she didn't offer to take the baby right off. Instead she put her things away. I followed her into what seemed to be the nursery. On the way she kicked of her shoes.

Out of the blue, she turned to face me and said, "I've gotta get these soggy things off."

She lifted her skirt and pulled her thong down her luscious thighs and past her knees. She lifted first one leg and then the other to get it past her ankles. There she was standing naked under her miniskirt and making sure I knew it. I almost dropped the baby.

She held her arms out to take him and placed him in an old-fashioned playpen with some of his toys.

"I don't know why I let my husband talk me into wearing those thongs," she said. "They aren't always comfortable, especially where I had my episiotomy. You are familiar with that procedure, aren't you, doctor?"

Well, although cardiology is my area of specialization of practice, from my training I knew about the surgical incisions into the perineum and vagina to allow sufficient clearance for childbirth. These usually healed completely and, with good care and hygiene, rarely experienced complications.

"My husband says my pussy isn't the same anymore. I don't know whether to believe him or if it's just an excuse to go get some strange. Those things heal up okay, don't they, doctor?"

"Almost always," I said.

"Here," she said. "Please take a look for me. Tell me if you can see something wrong."

And with that she plopped down in a big overstuffed chair, put her heels on the cushion under her butt, spread her knees as far apart as she could, and showed me all the secrets of her womanhood without obstruction.

"Would you take a closer look?" she huskily whispered.

She was wet. She was red. She was hot. I was stone hard and had leaked enough precum fluid to have made a small wet spot on the front of my scrubs. I decided to go for it. I knelt in front of her.

"It looks fine to me," I said, smiling. "No, better than that, it looks wonderful." Then, remembering she was a new mom, I added. "Do you want me to 'kiss it and make it better'?"

"Kiss my pussy," she commanded.

I didn't need to be asked twice. Kissing, lightly teasing with my tongue, sucking her pussy lips gently into my mouth, I was in pussy heaven. Actually, right after kissing and making out, cunnilingus is my favorite form of foreplay.

I spread her pussy lips open with two fingers and tongued her inner depths.

"Oh, you do that so good," she moaned. "Don't stop...Don't stop...I'm gonna cum...I need to cum..."

I took her swollen clit between my lips and started sucking it into and out of my mouth much the same way she would do my cock if she were giving me a blow job. Her hips were bucking and rocking against my face.

She spasmed. She went rigid. Her juices oozed out of her pussy and onto my chin. I kept it up until she collapsed in the chair.

I couldn't help myself. I couldn't stop. I tore at the drawstring of my scrubs and released my poor tortured dick.

"Put it in your pussy," I quietly said to her.

Melinda grabbed my cock and pulled it toward her opening. I wasted no time burying it to the hilt. Rocking in and out, I slammed into her hot, wet, velvety love canal with a pent-up urgency I'd not known for some time.

Revived now, Melinda leaned forward and pushed me flat onto my back. She mounted me and started fucking me vociferously. She pressed down with each stroke, rubbing her clit on my dick and mashing it against her pubic bone. She came again, trembling and whimpering and gasping for breath, but never stopped her rapid rhythm of love.

I could feel my seed bubbling for release. It felt like it came from up near my lungs. I thought I'd shoot the back off her ass. I don't think I've ever come that hard in my life.

Finally spent, she laid down on my chest. The baby was just starting to fuss, but not really cry. She looked up at me.

"Better see what he needs," I said.

"Yeah, now that I got what I need," she said.

I dressed and started for the door. She followed me. She still hadn't put any panties on.

"Don't be strangers," she said, slipping me a paper with her phone number on it. "When do you think I might see you again?"

"Soon, I hope," I said.