Melinda's First Time

Story Info
Melinda loses her virginity - to Daddy.
2.8k words
4.31
183.8k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She has been dead for 10 years."

That is the first thought that seems to run through Steven's head as he laid in bed, naked, a porno video playing on the television. His wife, Karin, died 10 years ago, leaving him to raise their daughter, Melinda.

The other night he came home early to surprise Melinda, her 18th is this weekend, and he knew she had a big party planned, so he wanted to take her out for a special dinner. He walked into the house, a bouquet of roses in hand and went looking for his daughter.

He heard noises from her room as he raised his hand to knock on the door. He stopped, hand mid air, listening. Quietly, he pushed her door open and saw her lying on her childhood bed, the frilly pink & purple canopy seemingly too innocent for the actions being carried out on the bed.

There was his daughter, his little girl, naked with the full-length mirror that was her mother's sitting at the edge of the bed, her legs spread wide, and her finger rubbing slow circles over her clit as she watched herself in the mirror. He backed out of the room as quietly as he entered, roses forgotten on the table between her door and his and wandered into his bedroom, trying to process what he had just seen.

She wasn't that sad little girl clutching his hand wondering what was happening around her and where was her mommy. She is all grown up now, with curves that he never even noticed she had.

The following night Steven was still thinking about what he saw, aroused by the thought of his daughter's tight teenage pussy, of sliding his cock inside that warm tight sweetness. He felt his cock grow hard at the thought and he started sliding his hand up and down the rock hard length. Stroking harder, he thought about those pouty lips wrapped around his cock, his hand running through her long brown hair as her head moved up and down. His stroking was reaching such a feverish pace; he was so close, when he heard a light knock on his door. Quickly covering up his naked body he hoarsely called "come in."

Melinda wandered into Steven's room, her hair mussed from sleeping, the crease from her pillow still visible on her cheek, the thought made Steven groan.

"Daddy, can I sleep with you tonight? I had a bad dream..." Melinda's voice trailed off, her little girl voice not fitting the beautiful body that has become his daughter.

"Of course you can baby girl," Steven answered, holding the covers open for her.

Melinda bounced to the other side of the bed, where Steven had indicated, her firm breasts bouncing against the lacey front of her short PJ set, the curves of her firm ass outlined in the short shorts. Curling up against him, Melinda cuddled close.

"I feel so much safer in your arms."

Steven pulled her closer, running his fingers through her hair.

"Its ok, baby girl, Daddy is here to keep you safe."

Melinda purred softly and snuggled closer, laying her head on his bare chest. "Mmm Daddy, thank you."

Steven held her tight, just stroking her hair, inhaling her fresh scent, slowly his hand moved down her back, stroking her soft skin. As Melinda stirred slightly in his arms, his hand brushed against her nipple, he heard the soft intake of breath, and looked down, into her big brown eyes.

Without a word, he reached over with his other hand, and began playing with her nipples, watching his virginal daughter for some sign to stop. He swore to himself he would stop if she said to, as hard as that would be, and he was praying she wouldn't say it. Watching her, her tongue darting out to lick her dry lips, her back arching slightly against his hand, he bit back a groan and stopped what he was doing. It's Melinda, his daughter, he cannot do this Steven was telling himself.

"D...D...Daddy, why you'd stop. That felt good. I like having my nipples played with."

Looking down at his daughter again, Steven paused and then said "Umm... what else do you enjoy baby, and who exactly has been playing with your nipples?"

Melinda giggled at the jealous tone in Steven's voice "Nobody Daddy, just me. And I have never gotten any further then just touching."

Steven groaned at the thought of deflowering his own daughter "You mean you have never had something...umm...inside you?"

Shaking her head, Melinda whispered "no Daddy, never, I am still a..." dropping her voice to an even quieter tone "virgin."

Steven groaned louder. This was wrong, what he was thinking? But he couldn't get the thought out of his head. He leaned over, his breath coming out in slight gasps as his cock grew hard once again. Steven whispered in her ear "Do you trust Daddy?"

Melinda giggled softly again as Steven's breath tickled her ear, but she answered him "Yes Daddy, I trust you with my life."

Steven groaned again and lowered his head, resting it down against her breasts, his mouth only inches from her nipple. "I..I...If I do anything you don't want, tell me and I will stop. Ok Baby girl?"

Melinda just nodded, whispering "Please Daddy, I want to know how it feels to have someone's mouth on there."

Steven leaned down and took one of the lace clad nipples into his mouth, suckling on it as his tongue traced the hard nub, his efforts rewarded with a soft moan from the girl's lips. Reaching up, he slowly pulled the straps down, revealing her breasts inch by inch, brushing his lips against the skin as it came into view finally pulling the top down enough that it rests beneath her breasts.

"Mmm when did you get so developed Baby?" Steve whispered against her skin as his lips came in contact with her nipple again, sending shivers down her spine, her back arching against his mouth. Encouraged by her reaction, he slowly moved his hand down her stomach and inside the waistband of her shorts.

"Ooooh Daddy, what are you doing?"

Steven looked up into her innocent eyes, expecting to see fear, but he only saw her eyes full of lust, her body wiggling against his.

"Shhh baby girl, just relax, it will be ok." He found her clit easily, and began to rub it in slow circles, just like he saw her do just the other night.

"OOOOHHH DADDYYYYYY" Melinda cried out, her entire body coming alive, pressing against him, her hips bouncing up and down on the bed. Steven slowly started kissing down her stomach, keeping his finger moving in circles on her clit. He replaced his finger with his tongue, nibbling and licking her clit.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH Daddy that feels so good."

Melinda lifted her hips further off the bed to keep his tongue against her clit.

"Oh Daddy...Daddy....Daddy," Melinda was moaning loudly, as Steven moved his tongue down sliding it along her slit.

"Oh baby girl, you taste so good," Steven lifted his face from her pussy to whisper, before diving back in to her shaven goodness.

Melinda held his head in place, bucking up and down against his tongue, moaning loudly as he slipped it inside her already creamy hole. Curling his tongue, keeping it straight, he fucked her with it, trying very hard to stay on target with her bouncing around. Melinda's moans grew louder as she got closer and closer to an orgasm.

"Ooohhhh Daddy, what's happening, oh my god Daddyyyyyyyyyyy!!"

Steven lifted his head again, keeping a finger moving on her clit.

"That's it baby girl, let it go, you're having an orgasm Honey, you're cumming and it tastes so good..."

He put his head back down, licking up all her juices, keeping his mouth against her pussy until her body slowed down. He crawled back up her body and lay down next to her, a big smile on his face. She snuggled back into his arms with a soft sigh.

"Wow, Daddy, that never happened to me before... it felt... good."

"Mmmm it tasted good too, Baby girl. It can feel even better then that though."

Melinda thought about that for a moment, resting her head down on his shoulder.

"What do you mean better Daddy?" Steven, remembering his earlier conversation with her, rephrased his answer.

"The first time will hurt, but after you get by the initial pain, it will feel really good, but I want your first time to be special. Are you sure you want it to be me?"

Melinda propped herself up on one elbow and looked into Steven's blue eyes and whispered "Yes Daddy, there is nobody else in the world I want it to be."

Steven looked up into her eyes, searching for some little doubt, the one sign that would stop this madness but he only saw her begging, pleading, and saw that she meant every word.

He leaned up and kissed her on the lips, a soul searching kiss, marveling how her tongue tasted. Melinda kissed him back, moaning softly at the taste of her juices on his tongue. Steven broke the kiss reluctantly, his cock throbbing, begging for a release of its own. He knew that if he tried to enter her he would explode, making her first time short, but so sweet.

"Melinda... do you want to taste what is going to be inside you?"

Melinda looked up and down the bed, nervously. "W...What do you mean Daddy?"

Steven took a deep breath in and looked at his daughter. "Well, baby, if I were to put my cock inside you right now, it wouldn't be very enjoyable. I am ready to explode and would do so the second I slipped into your hot, wet cunt. But if you take it in your mouth and taste me, let me explode in your mouth, well then you can see what I taste like, and when I get hard again I will be able to make sure you have a perfect 'first time'."

As he was talking, Steven moved the sheet down, revealing his throbbing member, the pre-cum already starting to leak out of the tip. Melinda licked her lips, watching as his cock came into view, her eyes wide at the length & width of it, thinking about her small hole.

"But Daddy... it's so big and I am so small, how will you ever get that monster inside me?" She reached out with her hand and touched his cock gently with her fingers. "Oh Daddy, it's so hard too, won't it hurt me?"

Steven grabbed her hand with his, guiding her hand up and down on his cock. "Trust me Baby," he whispered lustfully as he put his other hand behind her head, guiding it down to his pole. "It will fit, and I told you, I would never hurt you, just bring you pleasure."

Melinda let her head be pushed down, licking her dry lips a bit more and then running her tongue across the tip just enough to taste the pre-cum forming. Steven groaned as Melinda moved her lips closer to his cock, opening his mouth and taking the tip inside, running her tongue around it.

Encouraged by his groans, Melinda moved her head further down along his cock, slowly sinking down on it. Steven gathered her hair in his hand, running his fingers through it, just like in his fantasy, moaning loudly as her mouth engulfed him, he increased the pressure on her head, pushing her down until she gagged and pulled off quickly, coughing.

"It's ok, baby girl, when that happens, you just have to swallow really hard and you won't gag like that. Do you want to try again?"

Melinda nodded and brought her head back down on his cock sliding her lips down further this time, coughing but swallowing really hard and pushing her head further, until his whole cock was in her mouth. Steven put his hands on either side of her head, holding her face still as he pumped in and out of her mouth.

"OH GOD BABYGIRL I'M CUMMING, HOLD ON, DON'T MOVE OH GOD YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!"

Melinda choked as his sperm flooded her throat, drops leaking out of the side of her mouth.

"That's it, that's my baby, oh god Melinda, that was so good."

Steven laid back in the bed, exhausted and motioned her to join him. She lay down next to him, resting her head down on his shoulder, snuggling up close to him. The two of them drifted off to sleep.

Steven awoke first, smiling down at his precious daughter/lover, his cock already hard in anticipation of sliding deep inside of her. Slowly, he began to kiss her soft skin, brushing his lips over her jaw and neck, sliding down and taking her nipple into his mouth, being rewarded with a sleepy moan from Melinda.

"Mmmm Daddy, what are you doing?"

Steven lifted his head from her nipple and grinned. "I'm waking you up properly."

Melinda giggled softly and stretched, arching her back up, pushing her breasts into the air. Steven tugged her nipples gently, and leaned up to kiss her lips.

"You ready for the main event, Mel?"

Melinda took a deep breath in, shaking in anticipation. She had dreamed of this moment, imagined it in every way, but never dreamed it would be with her daddy. All her girlfriends thought Steven was hot, and were constantly flirting with him. Wouldn't they be jealous of where I am right now, she thought to herself as she squirmed on the bed.

"Daddy, please, I can't wait. I need to feel you inside me."

Steven moved so his knees spread her legs apart, and leaned down, taking his cock into his hand and rubbing it up and down her slit.

"Now, Baby, as I said, this will hurt at first, you are small and tight, and well my cock.... It's a bit bigger then your hole. But I promise you, once you are beyond the pain, you will feel so good." He took the tip of his cock and pressed it against her small opening.

"If you want me to stop, tell me, and I will stop. I don't want to hurt you."

Melinda moaned softly, raising her hips off the bed. Steven started pushing the tip of his cock inside her. Melinda moaned loudly as her tight cunt stretched to accommodate his cock, Steven pushed in further, listening to Melinda's moans grow louder, watching her face carefully as he pressed on.

"Ohhh Daddy, it hurts," Melinda moaned, tears forming in her brown eyes.

Steven stopped, pausing with his cock part way in. "Do you want me to stop, Baby?"

Melinda shook her head, "No Daddy, don't stop."

Steven slid in a bit further, feeling her cunt tighten up around his cock. "Ok, Baby, this is going to be the part that hurts," Steven whispered, pressing in hard, forcing his way in deeper.

Melinda cried out in pain, moaning and wiggling on the bed. "Oh my god, Daddy it hurts, oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Daddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."

Steven stopped moving, letting the momentum of her hips to control the pace. Melinda continued to cry and moan, her hips moving at a feverish pace, Steven watching her for that moment when it turns from pain to pure pleasure.

After a few moments Melinda began moaning in pleasure, wrapping her legs around Steven's waist. Steven began pumping in and out of her hot, wet pussy, fucking her hard and fast.

"Oh Melinda, you're so tight, so wet, so hot, I don't know how much longer I can hold on."

Melinda tightened her legs on his waist, pulling him in deeper.

"Oh Daddy, you were so right, it feels so good, please don't stopppppppppppp."

Steven just let go, fucking her faster and faster, gripping her hips forcing her down harder on his cock. Steven stopped just before he was going to cum and flipped them over so Melinda was now riding his cock. Reaching up with his hands, he grabbed her tits and urged her on.

"That's right girl, ride me, ride my cock. Bounce up and down on me, cum girl, cum with me."

That was all Melinda needed to hear as she exploded, her cunt clamping down hard on his cock, her whole body shaking and quivering as her orgasm overtook her. Steven couldn't hold back, he exploded with her, his cock throbbing and pounding her cunt, filling her with his seed.

"OHHHHHHH MELINDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" he cried out as he made one final thrust upward.

Melinda collapsed, lying down on top of him, her breath coming out in quick pants against his neck. She lifted her hips up, feeling his cock, still semi-hard, sliding out of her, curling up at his side, suddenly feeling very empty.

Steven wrapped her up in his arms whispering, "I love you little girl," before drifting off.

"I love you too, Daddy," Melinda replied snuggling up close and drifting.