Melinda's Fishy Discharge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beyond her soiled underpants, I now had the opportunity to inspect between Melinda's legs with great detail and this is what I saw:

A large vulva structure, covered in curly brown pubic hair which also surrounded what I could see were quite thick, protruding, folded and rippled labia minora. Her labia were nothing less than thick, flappy love curtains – a luscious brownish-pink colour, which were most wrinkled and bunched around what was clearly her clitoral hood. The base of her vaginal opening I noticed had a thick lump of pink excess flesh hanging out of it as it sort of came to rest on her brownish-stained perineum.

I was not ready to begin inspecting her anus yet as I now savoured the geometry of this very private, sacred area of Melinda's body.

Melinda's pubic hair too I noticed was encrusted with smears of her own vaginal discharge as I now went one step further and pulled her thick labia apart and began my internal inspection of this woman.

Her vagina itself was LARGE! A mass of lumpy, fluffy vaginal flesh, both bright pink with purplish lumps present in the mix. Her sizable vaginal opening came apart quite easily and I was able to see right up inside her. I could also see her wide open urethra mushed in amongst all the other pussy bits – it was splayed open black but VERY pink on the inside upon closer inspection.

At this point I pushed her legs skywards in order to take her panties right off and enabling be full and complete access to everything that was between her legs.

Pushing her knees right back as far as was comfortable, I placed my fingers in amongst the hair on her labia majora and pulled the vagina apart once again.

This time I began licking the inside of her vagina which was clearly producing an intoxicating cocktail of discharge and menses.

Rather than hold my breath for the incursion, I inhaled as deeply as possible getting a full lung-full of her fishy menstrual musk.

"OH GOD MELINDA, I LOVE YOUR FISHY DISCHARGE!!' I moaned as my tongue swirled around inside her mucky girl opening.

"MMMMM. I can REALLY taste your period!!"

"OH GOD Melinda. It's all so fishy and so hairy and so dirty down here. It tastes SO fishy. Oh God Melinda, I love the taste of your vagina!!!!" I muffled as I ate the inside of her bright pink vagina completely out.

My tongue was swirling out gobs of her creamy fish paste which was beautifully mixed in with red smears of her menses.

I could really feel the internal moist lumps inside her baby hole now as my tongue disappeared deeply inside her.

Never had I had a more feminine experience between a girl's legs as Melinda was now as relaxed as possible, laying out her femininity wide open before me in all its beauty and disgust.

At that point also, I uncovered Melinda's clitoris by peeling back the thick, wrinkled hood from in amongst all the pubic hair.

Her clit was as "large" as everything else was between her legs – a glistening pink lump which was shining moistly up at me, no doubt lubricated by a combination of sweat, saliva and fishy vaginal mist.

I removed my tongue from her inside her vaginal meatus and gently began stroking her clit with it, before moving back down and licking around her salty urethra and eventually just plunging my tongue as deeply into her hairy, fishy cunt as it would possibly go.

With her fishy, musky period taste well into mouth, I decided I wouldn't mind leaving her period alone now and taking the next best option when a woman is on that part of her cycle and licking her anus!!

Flipping over now into a 69 position, I was given ultimate access to Melinda's hairy undercarriage by being able to either place my tongue inside her vagina with my nose against her anus, sniffing everything that this bodily opening had to offer – or else in this case, pushing my tongue inside her anus and TASTING everything that this part of Melinda's body was about.

A perfect fall back when a woman has her vagina occupied with tampons and other menstrual issues.

My tongue now made contact with the wrinkles of Melinda's dirty brown anus for the very first time.

I cautiously began to lick, knowing full well that this was where Melinda did her poo from every day of her life and I was semi-scared about what Melinda's poo might actually taste like. I had tasted both her menses and her vaginal discharge but now I was most likely going to add poo to that mix as well.

I certainly noticed that Melinda was not odour-free around this part of her anatomy – the stink was almost certainly a combination of sweat and faeces – a powerful mix that challenged her "other" aroma for its dominance.

The faecal scent is pungent at best – foul at its worst – but given Melinda's floral presence around her nether regions, it seemed so natural and appropriate that I just wanted more if anything.

Now applying my tongue liberally to her anus, it was not long before I could detect the sharp, sour bitterness of her anal flavour in my mouth.

I tongued deeper as I went, really trying to penetrate Melinda up into her rectum to not only pleasure her but also to take in whatever was on offer from inside her back passage.

I hardened my tongue as her anus moistened and my tongue began to gain greater access to up inside her.

Of course I wondered when her last poo was as my tongue really got to work.

Just imagine if Melinda had actually only released her bowels in the last hour before finishing work.

I would really be getting full value for money, and then some.

As it was, I could see some very small flecks of light brown faecal matter around Melinda's anus, for which I paused and grabbed a tissue from the top of the bedside dresser and carefully wiped her before continuing.

Her anal taste was delicious – it was a foul, sweaty bitterness with quite a sharp quality to the flavour as it hit my tastebuds. It was made all the more desirable by the fact that Melinda had now taken my thick erect penis in her mouth and was applying an impressive blowjob in something of a pulse with my tongue entering her anus and rectum.

"OH GOD MELINDA!! I love the taste of your POO!!! God, it tastes SO SOUR in my mouth but also so SWEET!! OH GOD Melinda!! What did you have for dinner last night? I think I can taste it on my tongue!!" I was raving.

It was the most sacred of experiences tasting Melinda's faeces directly from her anus. It certainly did have a unique and unmistakable flavour and I imagined it leaving small but noticeable skid marks on the inside of her undies.

Such was the feeling between us at that point that if Melinda had actually offered to poo in my mouth right then, I think I would have taken it!

Her consumption of my penis had now intensified along with the incursions of my tongue up inside her rectum.

I poked and licked even deeper as she sucked and stroked and then, to my absolute surprise she had also begun massaging my anus with her finger.

As I lifted my legs to allow her greater access to my butthole, Melinda suddenly began convulsing and grunting repeatedly as she rollicked to an uninhibited climax.

She had beaten me to it!!

Not to be outdone, I was soon to swap positions with her as I entered her hairy vagina with my penis from on top in missionary position.

Immediately my thick, wide penis found a home inside her large vaginal cavity – her sloppy, thick meatus closing in around it and pulsing it most readily.

We were really a perfect fit for each other – Melinda with her large vaginal opening with thick, flappy labia and lots of pubic hair and my thick, large, engorged penis entering and leaving her body with the greatest of ease.

Her vaginal moisture was ample – creamy, gluey and of course, ever fishy, combined currently with amounts of menstrual material – coating my penis with a wonderful veneer and generating a foul, fishy, musky lather between our genitals and pubic hair.

We held each other tight and with her large, floppy, pale and veiny breasts rubbing and wobbling against my hairy chest, as I thrust my penis more rapidly in and out of her meaty vagina.

Before I knew it, my volcano had risen and as tempted as I was to deposit it deep and directly inside Melinda's vaginal cavity, I had just enough presence of mind to pull out my menses and discharge coated penis and jerk multiple hot bursts across her body leaving the final deposit once again dribbled across her pubic hair and clitoral folds.

As I withdrew my penis, I watched her pinkish-brown labia re-adjusted themselves, looking to regain some kind of shape from the wrinkled, sloppy, smelly mess they now found themselves in. Watching them eventually come to rest between her legs, entirely moist with her vaginal cream and period juice, I could only imagine them folding back neatly between her legs after a nice wash and ending up wrapped up once again in a fresh pair of her cotton underpants to be dirtied for another day by Melinda's ongoing natural feminine cycle of menstruation and fishy discharge.

THE END

12