Melissa

Story Info
Uncle finds favorite niece delicious.
4.6k words
4.48
166.5k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wictore
Wictore
10 Followers

This is my first attempt at erotic fiction. I hope you like it.

Melissa came over to visit me, as she did a lot because we were pretty close. We watched movies and played Nintendo until early in the morning. She stood about five four, weighting about a hundred and five pounds. She had long dark auburn hair and a beautiful smile, accentuated by her full pouty lips. I enjoyed watching her move her lithe body and seeing how her perky breasts jiggled ever so slightly when she moved. She was my sister’s youngest child and my favorite niece. Today she wore a loose fitting pair of jeans and a thin tank top. The tank top was worn tight enough to outline her developing breasts. She didn’t wear a bra, but her tits were so firm they stood provocatively under her t-shirt, and her perky nipples topped a very pleasant sight. Her legs were long and supple and her ass looked firm and shapely. I live in a one-bedroom apartment so when we began to get tired Melissa and I sacked out on my bed. We both kept our clothes on and tried to sleep.

I was intensely aware of her taut body as she moved around the bed in an attempt to get comfortable. At one point her t-shirt had ridden up and revealed a part of her flat tight stomach. My cock began to react to the sight of her smooth flawless skin. I knew the thoughts I was having were not right so I attempted to sleep. I eventually fell asleep until Melissa’s sleep movements woke me up. I glanced over at her and in the faint light of the room, and I watched her sleep. Her deep regular breaths assured me she was asleep. Her full lips were slightly parted and her skin looked so soft and sensual. I peered at her heaving breasts and my cock began to stir and get hard. My eyes moved to her flat stomach and the curve of her hips. Her t-shirt her ridden up and revealed some of her bare skin at her navel. Her jeans were loose enough so that a small crevice appeared at the top of her jeans and I could see the top of her panties. The sight of her panties got me thinking about her pussy underneath her panties. She had a real sexy body and my cock grew rock hard just looking at her. I wanted to touch her tight lean body and taste her clean fresh cunt. I pretended to move in my sleep and I moved right next to her, as I did I threw my arm over her body and my hand rested on her breast. Melissa didn’t wake up to protest, nor did she move away. Her breast filled my hand and it felt firm, yet yielding.

I pressed closer to her so that my rock hard cock was poking her on her hip, as I did Melissa let out a soft moan, but still did not open her eyes. I gently cupped her tit and lightly ran my palm and fingers over her nipple and it began to get hard. Melissa didn’t wake but her breathing was becoming a little heavier. I slowly moved my hand over her flat stomach and on to her crotch, when I got there I gently cupped her mound. I pressed my middle finger onto her pussy and slowly massaged her clit through her jeans. The pressure of my finger pushed her panties into the slit of her cunt as I slowly massaged her awakening love bud. Melissa was breathing more rapidly and her nipples were hardening. Her head turned away from me, and a moan escaped from her throat. I felt her hips move ever so slightly. I ground my cock harder against her hip as I ministered her pussy. I left her pussy alone for a while and grasped her firm breast more firmly. I gently squeezed her tit and tweaked her nipple between thumb and finger.

Melissa moaned softly in her sleep, she wet her full lips with her sweet little tongue. I unzipped her jeans and felt the silky softness of her panties as I slipped my fingers into her jeans. I ran my fingers over her velvety pussy hair and over her mound and on to her tight hole. Melissa was panting and trying to remain still in her fake sleep as I groped her lovely body. I massaged her clit through her soaking panties. After a few minutes of exciting her pussy, my cock was about to explode. I withdrew my hand and undid my pants. Melissa gasped at the distinct sound the zipper made. I opened my jeans and placed her hand on my raging hard on. My cock twitched and jumped with excitement. Her hand remained still over my engorged cock, she didn’t grasp or attempt to feel it, nor did she move it away either. Melissa still did not open her eyes so I let her feign sleep. I felt her flat stomach and when I reached the top of her jeans, I undid her button and opened her jeans. My fingers crept into her pants once again. Melissa immediately tensed and gasped in response to my invasion. Her stomach was soft and tender. When I reached the top of her panties, I slipped my probing fingers underneath her elastic band. My fingers felt the top of her velvety pubic hairs. I played with her pubic hair for a moment and then moved to her hot wet pussy. I parted her lips and began to slowly massage her clit. Melissa’s body was tense, her breathing was ragged and her nipples were poking out of her shirt as I had my hand in her pants. Her cunt was extremely hot and slippery. I began to ease one of my fingers into her cunt

“Oooh! Uncle, noo!” Melissa panted as her hand covered mine in a feeble attempt to stop me.

“Melissa you have such a nice body, please let me touch it,” I begged as I slowly moved my finger in and out of her tight pussy while rubbing her clit. Her hand encouraged me as she pushed my finger deeper into her tight pussy.

Melissa was panting hard and her tits were dancing under her shirt as my finger fucked her cunt, I bent down and took one of her sweet nipples into my mouth. I felt Melissa grasp my cock for the first time and I heard her moan with pleasure, she let go of my cock and slid her hands underneath my boxers. Her hand was barely able to completely engulf my hard on. Melissa opened her legs to allow me easier access as I slid my finger in and out of her hot hole. I slid my fingers over the length of her pussy and used her honey to lubricate her cunt lips. I slowly rubbed her clit again and began to kiss and suck on her neck and tits.

“Ooooh! Ooooh! Aaah! Melissa was panting like a bitch in heat and moving her hips in rhythm with my finger. I slowly pushed two fingers into her tight cunt.

“Oh! God uncle!” “ Oh! Yes!” Her cunt was so wet and hot and my fingers easily slid into her.

I told her to lift up her shirt so I could look at her tits. Melissa did my bidding and I looked at her wonderful tits for a few moments. They were beautifully round and her hard nipples were poking out in obvious heat. I bent down and sucked one into my mouth while I was finger fucking her cunt. I licked and sucked on her tits as Melissa moaned and ground her cunt onto my hand. While I was pleasuring her body, Melissa held my raging cock in her soft lovely hand. I let go of her cunt for just a second and took down my pants and boxers. Melissa looked me in the eye and I saw a flash of fear in her eyes before she stared in awe at my stiff pulsating cock.

“OH my God Uncle!!” muttered Melissa as she sat up and tentatively stroked my incredibly hard cock.

“Oh uncle it is so big!”

Just hearing her say that was such a turn on for me that my cock jerked in excitement.

I took my raging hard-on from her and held it in my hand, I began to stroke my cock with my niece only inches away, and her eyes were wide in amazement.

Melissa lay back down and waited for me to open her pants to expose her private parts to my greedy eyes. I nervously and excitedly pushed the folds of her pants into the shape of a vee at her navel. Her abdominal muscles tighten, and my breath was becoming ragged as my cock was pulsating with anticipation. Melissa had a sharp intake of breath as she thrust out her perky tits. She was panting like a bitch in heat. I could see the smoothness of her skin with every agonizing inch I uncovered. She was wearing a pretty little white cotton thong. I breathlessly told Melissa how beautiful she was and how sexy her panties were.

“Do they feel soft and sexy when you have them on?” “Can I touch them?”

Melissa managed a heated grunt “Yes you can Uncle!”

I ran my hand across her stomach. I bent down and kissed her tight stomach. My hands groped her tight firm ass as I pulled her cunt closer to my mouth. I could smell her virginal honey and feel the heat emanating from her young cunt. I lightly touch her pretty panties. They were soft and I could feel her firm body beneath her panties.

“Oh God! Oooh Uncle that feels sooo good” Melissa moaned.

She opened her mouth ever so slightly and her breath was quick and raspy.

“Oh Uncle, you’re making me soo horny”!

I gripped the sides of her jeans and looked her in the eyes. Melissa had a look of panic on her face.

“Noo! Uncle Please!!” Melissa begged in between her panting breath and her thrusting hips.

“It’s okay baby, I won’t hurt you,” I reassured her.

I slowly peeled her jeans off her beautiful body. Melissa lifted her young hips and could see the fear being replaced by the anticipation. I knew my niece was going to let me stick my meat in her and my cock jumped in anticipation. I slowly pulled down her jeans revealing her flat stomach and curvy hips. Her panties were tightly drawn over her sex hole; the white cotton outlined her slit nicely, which was wet with excitement. As she put her tight ass back on the bed, Melissa willingly pulled her legs through her jeans. She had such long and beautiful legs. Her thighs were creamy white. As her bare feet came free I grabbed one and began kissing and licking her toes, I rubbed the sole of her foot over my cheek and my cock felt the softness, sensuality and innocence it possessed. Melissa was breathing so hard I thought she was going to hyperventilate. She brought her other foot up and put it on my chest. I reluctantly put her beautiful feet down as Melissa took her t-shirt off. She looked so young and inviting lying there in just her panties. I could see a slightly dark triangle through her panties; she shyly attempted to cover up by crossing her legs. I told her how beautiful she looked and she stopped and spread her legs for me. Melissa laid there and proudly allowed me to look at her inviting body. She ever so slightly rolled her tongue over her lips and started to move her hips in a fucking motion.

“Touch your pussy for me”

Her shaky hand snaked into her panties as she looked at my exposed cock. Her hand went deeper and she moaned as she at last touch her quivering pussy.

“Is it very wet”?

“Yes Uncle it is” she said almost surprisingly as she continued to touch her pussy.

“Put a finger in your pussy”

Melissa’s tits wiggled with pleasure as she began to finger fuck her cunt.

“What does it feel like?”

“ Oh Uncle it feels hot and slippery and tingly all over.

I grabbed my rock hard cock and pulled it a few times as Melissa watched.

“Ooooh Uncle your cock looks so big!” she moaned as her fingers moved faster in

her panties.

“Bring your finger here”

She immediately withdrew her finger and presented it to me.

It glistened with her cunt honey.

Melissa moaned with perspiration as I took her finger and put it in my mouth. It tasted so sweet and pure.

I leaned over and began to kiss her chin. Melissa looked up at me, my sweet little niece moved to kiss me. Her lips were so sweet and tender it was drinking from a bottle of purity. For such a young girl she was very willing. I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth as my hand found her tender cheek. Melissa grabbed my hand and forced it unto her tits once again. They were soft and firm, and swelling with her growing urgency. I could feel Melissa move her hips in an attempt to push her sweet young tight pussy at me. She grabbed my stiff shaft as she sucked my tongue into her mouth. I broke our kiss and continued to massage her perfect tits as she stroked my throbbing cock. It was such a turn to see her body shake with pleasure as I touched her like no one else had.

“Does your pussy need to be touched?”

“ Yes! Oh Yes!”

I slowly made my way down to her naked breasts. I sucked one pointy tip into my mouth “Ooooh! Ooooh yes!!”

Her body was shaking with desire. My hand went to her panties once again and she opened her legs and thrust her cunt unto my hand. I touched her pure white panties and felt her silky pussy hair. I slipped my hand under the elastic band of her panties and slowly moved towards her quivering little hole. She opened her legs further. She was breathing hard as I touched her cunt.

“OOH GOD!!” “Oh fuck!”

“YES!!”

“That feels sooo good Uncle!!”

She was soo wet and willing. Her cunt felt so silky, smooth and hot. She ground her hips as my fingers explored her virgin cunt. I knelt on the bed to look at her with one of my hands touching her cunt and the other stroking my rod. Her hands were gripping the sheet as her eyes were lustfully riveted to my pulsating prick. Her tits were swaying like jelly as she was fucking my exploring fingers. I played with her clit and began to push my finger into her tight little cunt. She was so tight that my finger seemed to stretch her pussy lips.

“Do you like that?”

“Oh yes Uncle!!” “Don’t stop”

“Do you want me to try two fingers?”

Melissa looked at me with pleading eyes and nodded. I looked directly into her eyes as I put my other finger into that beautiful little gash. She immediately rolled her eyes and stuck out her beautiful tits as her cunt responded to the invasion of another finger

“Ooh “ “Ooh” “Oh god Uncle that feels so good!!!”

Melissa was panting as my fingers were sliding in and out of her pretty pussy.

Her engorged nipples swayed beautifully as her hips moved rhythmically with my fingers. “Christ Oooh” “FUCK!!!” she suddenly grabbed my wrist and thrust her cunt unto my hand. Her body arched and my hand was filled with creamy honey as Melissa experienced the first of many orgasms. It seemed to last for minutes as she kept thrusting her young hips at me. As her orgasm subsided, I pulled my fingers out of her cunt and put them in her mouth. I gave her a taste of her own honey and Melissa gobbled it up greedily; I asked her if she liked that. In a dreamy response she said “oh yeah!”

“Take off your panties.” I instructed her.

Melissa was momentarily dumbstruck and looked panicked, however she quickly recovered and raised those beautiful hips once again and looked at me with a sly smile as she slowly peeled her wet panties down.

I slowly pulled my own boxers down. Melissa’s eyes were glued to my engorged cock. I pulled my cock free and let it pulsate as it quivered in anticipation. Melissa appeared awed at the sight of it, there was pre-come on the tip of my raging hard on and it made my cock glisten, I gave it a few pulls and more juice oozed over the tip.

“I ‘m going to stick this cock in your tight cunt,” I told her.

Melissa looked excited and scared. I took her sweet young soft hands and placed them on my raging cock once again.

“Oooh! It’s so big and soo hard. I don’t know if it’s going to fit”

Her hands felt so silky and smooth on my cock. I moaned with profound pleasure “Aaaah!”

Melissa let my cock go and anxiously and asked if that hurt. “No” I said that feels so good don’t stop, so she grabbed it again in excited awe. I have a fair size cock but with her small hands holding it, I felt like a horse. Both of her hands held it, one over the other, and there was still a good inch left plus my engorged head. She began to pump my man stick. I could have exploded right there.

I pulled her face towards my cock. “Kiss it,” I pleaded. Melissa that little angel was sure willing. She put those full pouty lips on my cock and tasted cock for the first time.

She said, “It tasted kind of salty.”

“Lick the tip,” I instructed my eager student and Melissa eagerly did my bidding. This naked beauty was so sexually pumped that she would have let me fuck her ass if I asked. Her beautiful little tongue snaked out to lick my cock. She looked like she was licking a lollipop. When she licked the underside of head I almost exploded.

“Put it in your mouth” Melissa put the knob of my cock in her tight little mouth. The sight of her little hand wrapped around my cock and her pretty face and mouth over the head of my shaft, with her hair flailing over my hips was too much. I had to pull her off my cock. It came out with a slurpy plop. Melissa looked disappointed, but so inviting. I knelt between her legs. Melissa spread her legs and exposed her pretty pussy to my lustful gaze. She had such a pretty little cunt. She had a slight growth of wispy hair that was silky smooth and ended just above her love hole. Her pussy lips were puffy and glistened with her pussy juice, they begged to be kissed and suckled. My hands ran over her soft thighs. Melissa opened her legs even more with eager anticipation. I lowered my mouth towards her pussy. The smell of her sex increased my desire to have her. I moved past her pussy and planted a kiss on her pretty little asshole; my tongue lightly caressed her sphincter.

“Oooooh!!!”

I eagerly moved to her spread legs and ran my tongue up the slit of her honey dripping pussy. I felt her soft feet rest on the small of my back and her creamy thighs against my ears.

“Oooooh my god Uncle” Melissa moaned.

I flicked my tongue over her clit and I felt her tense as she mashed her cunt against my face.

“Oooh yes!!” She moaned as her hands went to the back of my head as she fucked my face. I pushed a finger into her anus and I felt her push her ass onto my finger.

“Oh Uncle that feels so gooood!!!” growled Melissa.

Her pussy was quivering and dripping honey. I sucked on her clit and drove my tongue deep into her pussy. Her body tensed and flooded my mouth with her nectar as she achieved another orgasm.

I knelt between hers legs again. My cock was jutting out like a battering ram. Melissa slowly moved her beautiful feet to my cock and began to masturbate my cock with her tiny toes. I poised my cock at the opening of her cunt. I moved my massive cock head over her clit and around her pussy lips. I wanted to grease my pole and lubricate her cunt before I impaled her. Melissa moved her hips and cunt toward my cock. I pressed my cock at her entrance. Her cunt looked so small with my cock at her entrance. I slowly pushed my cock into her hot little hole, I could feel her little cunt lips stretch to engulf my stiff cock as I drove into her. Her pussy was hot, tight and wet. My cock head was in her tight cunt. I felt Melissa’s heels on my ass cheeks as she squirmed underneath me. Melissa’s nipples and tits were dancing as she thrust to meet my cock. I bent down and put one of those tasty nipples in my mouth while I massaged the other one. Her lithe tight body was aching to get as much of my cock into her as possible. Her breath was raspy and quick. She clutched my shoulders as my cock stretched her aching pussy.

“Aaaah!” “OH Uncle, it’s so big!!”

I pushed in further and I felt her body tremble with sexual energy. She was sweating and moaning loudly. I gave her a bit more of my cock and her pussy opened up to accept me. Her pussy felt like my cock was being squeezed with hot honey. I looked into her eyes and saw a pleased lusty expression on her face, she pressed her mouth to me and gave me a rich wet kiss. As my tongue snaked through her lips, she sucked on it like it was my cock. I felt her smooth thighs as she closed her legs around my hips. I reach between us and started to rub her clitoris, Melissa pushed against my cock and sank my cock deep into her pussy. Her eyes bulged for a brief second and I saw a momentary flash of ecstasy. I fucked her with long slow thrusts.

“OOOH YESS!!!” “AAAH” “ OH FUCK” “Oh Uncle! You feel so good”

I pulled out so just the tip of my head was in her. Melissa quickly lifted her hips to impale her self again. I looked down between us to see my pussy soaked cock slip in and out of her tight hole. She was steaming and dripping her cunt juice onto her ass. Her pussy was pumping up and down on my cock as my balls were slapping her pretty little ass.

Wictore
Wictore
10 Followers
12