Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wictore
Wictore
10 Followers

“OOOH Yeah, Fuck me Uncle, fuck me with that big cock!!!”

I massaged her tight ass cheeks and let a finger worm it’s way between her cheeks as I sucked on her tits and nipples. Melissa moaned as I plunged my finger into her chocolate cherry.

Her cunt was tight and hot. I slid in and out effortlessly. “OOOOH!!”

Her cunt felt so tight. Her pussy grasped my cock every time I plunged into her. It felt like she was trying to milk my come out of my stiff love stick.

“OOH Uncle!” “OOH Yeah!!” “AAH!” OOH!!” Melissa moaned and grunted as her cunt squeezed my cock with every stroke.

Both our bodies were soaked with sweat. I slowed down and grabbed a hold of her ankles. I pulled her feet to my mouth and started licking and sucking her pretty little toes as I slowly fucked her cunt. Melissa moaned and trembled as I made love to her young body. I placed her feet over my shoulders and slowly moved my cock in and out of her tight pussy. Melissa let out a heated gasp with every plunge my engorged cock. “AAH!” “OOH!” “AAH!” I felt her hands on my ass cheeks urging me to enter in to her cunt again and again. She reached between our bodies and grasped my cock as I continued to impale her pretty little snatch. The thought of me fucking my beautiful niece, taking all my cock and wanting more, was so exciting that I almost came. I was pounding her like a piston.

“OH! Uncle I can feel you all the way up into my stomach!”

“Oh Yes Uncle!!”

“Uncle your cock is so BIG!!” squealed Melissa.

Oh, fuck she felt good.

Before I was about to come, I pulled my slick rod out of her cunt.

I flipped Melissa over on her stomach. Her firm curvaceous ass was breath taking.

“OH Melissa you have such a beautiful ass!”

I grabbed and massaged those beautiful orbs. I spread her cheeks and exposed her adorable vulnerable ass.

“MMMMMM!!” Melissa murmured as she pushed her exposed ass up for my inspection.

My hand slid between her legs and started to vigorously rub her clit. Melissa’s body began to tremble at the unexpected pleasure of the assault. She was squirming and panting as she was approaching another orgasm.

Before she reached her peak I placed one of hands in between her shoulder blades and with the other I grabbed her mound and pulled her hips up. She was on her knees with her tits mashed against the sheets. I bent down and started to slurp on her sweet wet cunt. My tongue slid up and down her slit, gathering her sweet honey. I spread her ass cheeks once again and buried my face in her crack valley. I flicked my tongue over her sphincter. Melissa was moaning and groaning as she pushed her ass and pussy on to my tongue.

“OOH Uncle! Your making me feel so dirty!!!” “ OOOH!!” “ AAAH!!”

I returned to her pussy and sucked her clit into my mouth and my tongue quickly flicked back and forth over her clit. Melissa’s body began to tremble.

“OOOH Uncle I’m going to come again.”

I plunged my tongue into her pussy as far as it could go and she deposited another load of her creamy honey on my tongue. Before her orgasm subsided, I flipped her over again and spread her legs. I plunged my rock hard cock into her well-soaked pussy. She received my cock easily and I pushed her legs together and than pushed her knees to her chest. My cock felt like it was in a vise grip as I slid in and out of her sweet pussy. I could feel my come rise up in my balls.

I pulled out just before I came. I grabbed my cock, pointed it at Melissa and gave it a few pulls. My cum spewed forth with a force I didn’t expect. The first ejaculate hit her on the stomach some landed on her breasts and one shot hit her cheek. I didn’t think I had so much jism. The last spurt lacked force and landed on her quivering cunt. After the last of my cum oozed out, Melissa moved over and began to kiss and suck on my slowly fading erection.

“OH Uncle, you have a beautiful cock!!” Her moans and purrs assured me that Melissa was pleased with our first sexual intercourse.

I cuddled with her for a little while, exploring her pussy and gently kissing her tits. Melissa fell asleep holding my cock and purring like a contented cat.

Wictore
Wictore
10 Followers
12