Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~

"Damn, girl," Daphne giggled to Melissa, fanning her face with her own hand, "That boy is as fine as he is hot. How in the hell did you get him?"

"I don't know," Melissa smiled, looking through the kitchen window off into an imaginary distance, "But I swear, I'm not going to lose him, and I don't care what I have to do to keep him either."

"Oh, I don't think you'll ever have to worry about that," Daphne knowingly grinned, placing her arm around Melissa's shoulder, "That boy is in love with you, no doubt. You should see what I see when I look at the two of you."

"And what do you see, Miss Know-it-all?" Melissa teased.

"Love," Daphne sighed, "I see love in its purest form," and by the time she finished speaking, she had tears silently raining down her face by the bucketfuls.

"Oh, hey," Melissa said, turning to her friend, "Why all the tears, Daph? You should be happy for me."

"That's just it," Daphne sniffled giggling, "I'm very happy for you, and don't worry about me, hell, I cry over birthday cards."

"Yeah, you do," Melissa giggled, hugging her friend, "But you're still my best friend so; I'm supposed to worry about you, okay sweetie?"

"I love you, Lys," Daphne sniffled, "We've known each other all our lives."

"Yes, we have," Melissa now began to sniffle, "And I love you, too, Daph."

~~~~~~

I had gone down to my room and changed out of my bloody shirt and pants, into a pair of cut-off blue jean shorts and a tee shirt, stopping to look at my face in my bathroom mirror before I went back upstairs. I was pissed off when I first discovered that the whole right side of my face was black and blue, especially around the eye socket.

"That son-of-bitch, Garrett Martin," I silently growled to myself, "Why, I ought to...."

"No, you idiot," I chastised myself, "That dumb ass ain't worth it...however, if he attacks first, then that's a different story. Still though, I wasn't going to go looking for that coward either...except for over my shoulder, maybe when my back was turned.

~~~~~~

When I got back upstairs, I found Melissa and Daphne sitting on the couch, quietly talking amongst themselves. The tea had cooled down enough for me to drink so; after I poured myself a cup, I was soon sitting on the couch, next to my beautiful Melissa.

As I drank the tea, I could feel the potency of the natural analgesic qualities of the root, making its way toward the injured places on my body, soothing the pain, taking the edge off it, bringing it to a more manageable level.

"How does that stuff taste?" Daphne asked me, "Does it really work?"

"Yes, it's working fine," I said, handing her my cup, "Here, try it for yourself."

"Oh, yummy, this tastes so good," Daphne smiled, and then handed the cup to Melissa who also took a taste, "Isn't that good, Lys?"

"Oh, my God," Melissa gasped smiling, "Can we have some more, Tommy?"

Of course I ended up brewing all of what I had in my supply. I mean, it's good for you, even if there's nothing wrong with you. However, not only does PsuedoGensing Root make a good analgesic when you're in pain, but it's been known to act as an aphrodisiac on some women, and I hear that the number of women which it affects that way is very high. Check it out for yourself if you don't believe me.

~~~~~~

"Oh, my God," Tommy," Linda gasped when she first saw me that evening, "Are you alright, sweetheart?"

"That looks like it hurts, son," Dad commented, "I assume that whoever did this has paid dearly for it."

"That's the thing, Dad," I explained, "I got blindsided with a sucker-punch, and the son-of-a-bitch was gone when I woke up."

"Do you know who did it?" he inquired, "Tell that you at least got his name."

"Don't worry, Dad," I knowingly reassured him, "I know who did this...trust me, I'll take care of it."

"Come on, Tommy," Dad warned, "You know how the laws in this state are, when it comes to the deadly use of martial arts."

"Who said anything about deadly, Dad?" I defiantly asked him, "Look at my face. I owe this prick at least one punch to the jaw."

"Tommy," Melissa fearfully said, "Don't do this baby...please, for me?" I knew she had me right then and there, when she asked me not to move on Garrett Martin for her sake.

"Alright, I won't go looking for him...but I promise you, I won't back down if he tries anything else, nor will I back off either," I firmly replied, looking at everyone in the room, "Do we all understand one another?"

"Just be careful," Melissa told me, holding me tightly, "I'm not going to lose you, Tommy Blake, do you understand? I love you, and I'm not going to lose you..."

~~~~~~

Dad grilled some steaks, New York Strip, outside while Melissa and Linda pulled together in the kitchen to help put the rest of the meal on the table, baked potatoes, green beans, with a nice grilled chicken salad as an appetizer.

I tried to do my part, but every time I tried to help someone, I was told to go back and sit down and rest. Don't get me wrong, everyone was wonderfully kind to me, especially in the way they spoke to me; but I still felt like I was being treated like an invalid.

~~~~~~

Once we were finished eating, and the kitchen had been cleaned up, we sat around the outside patio drinking coffee and talking.

"Melissa told me what happened today," Dad said to me, "She also told who it was that did that to you, as well as why."

"I still don't know why he hit me," I replied, "But I do intend on finding out, though."

"I know why he hit you," Melissa angrily said, "It was because of that bitch, Sherilyn Hawkins."

"Is that right," Linda asked, "But why would she want to hurt Tommy?"

"Because he doesn't want anything to do with her nasty ass," Melissa spat, "God, what a slut."

When Dad began to laugh I looked at him and said, "I don't see anything funny about any of this, Dad."

"I do," Dad continued laughing, "This reminds me of those two girls that got into a fight over you when you were in the eighth grade."

"Oh, really?" Melissa mischievously asked, with an impish grin plastered across her beautiful face, "Do tell, Jack, and I want to hear all the juicy details."

~~~~~~

After Dad had relayed to Linda and Melissa, all of the quirky ups and downs I went through when I was younger, I knew that I was not going to be able to live it down, not for a while at least. But seriously, I didn't really mind at all.

Dad was back to his old self again, as was I, and it looked like the days of being broken hearted over my mother's sudden death were coming to an end. It also was then that I came to realize how deep I had truly come to love Melissa, which built a peace within me that I never thought I'd ever know.

~~~~~~

Later that night after everyone was asleep and I was in the beginnings of finally dozing off myself; I heard an all too familiar female voice whispering my name.

"Tommy," Melissa whispered, slightly shaking me, "Wake up, baby."

"What're you doing in here," I asked, turning on my bedside lamp, "Are you trying to get us in trouble?"

"No," she smiled, "Mom and Jack are upstairs sleeping like logs. Besides, I wanted to see you. I hope you're not mad at me."

After my eyesight had adjusted, I almost lost my breath when I saw how Melissa was dress. All she had on was a long, and very sheer, robe that showed off her entire body. And needles to say, I was hard inside of three seconds.

"At least someone is happy to see me," she giggled, pointing to the tent that my cock had made of the sheet I was covered with, "Scoot over, hot stuff; I'm climbing in with you."

After she was in bed with me, she laid back, and after opening the robe to show me her beautiful bare breasts, with the nicest, largest nipples I'd ever seen; she breathed, "Suck my tits, baby,...please, Tommy, please suck my tits, baby."

Of course I obliged her, and the moment my mouth was upon her, I felt her hands holding my head, while she twined her fingers into my hair.

It wasn't long before the robe she was wearing was off of her body and lying in the floor beside my bed. And because I sleep naked, Melissa wasted not time in rolling over to lay on top of me with the head of my cock just barely inside her vaginal entrance.

"I want you to make love to me, baby," she breathed, "I can't wait any longer."

"But what about what my Dad and your mom said about no sex in the house?" I asked her, "We could get into big trouble for this."

"I wouldn't worry about it, too much," she softly groaned, as she began slowly lowering her body down onto my eight inches of hard cock, "Mom already told me that she would keep your Dad off of our backs...God, that feels so good," as she bottomed out, my cock now buried deeply within her hot, tight, pussy."

I couldn't argue with her at that point, I mean, hell, she literally had me by the cock. But it was in a manner that even if I did try to push her off of me, I could no longer remember the reasons why I would want to do such a thing anyway.

~~~~~~

Chapter Seven

"Oh, my God, Tommy, I love you so damn much," Melissa moaned, as her hips bounced her hot pussy up and down on my cock, and her beautiful tits dangled mere inches in front of my face, as I latched onto one with my lips, making her hiss, Ohhh, yessss, suck that fucking tit, baby, oh, fuck me, baby, oh, God, yes, fuck me."

"I love you, Melissa," I groaned, quickly, but gently rolling her over so that I was on top of her, "And I'll never stop loving you."

"Yes, that's it," she said, as I began to rapidly move my cock in and out of her, "Fuck me harder, faster, OH, YES, YES, OH GOD, OH GOD, YES, BABY, FUCK MEEEEE, I'M CUMMING, OH GOD, YEEEEEESSSS!"

And then before I could pull out, she held me inside of her with not only her hands on my waist, but also by locking her legs tightly around my waist. "I want you to cum inside of me, baby, yes, cum in my pussy now,' she hotly breathed into my ear; and then all at once I released several volleys of scalding hot sperm, deeply within the recesses of her tight little pussy, drenching the walls of her womb with my seed.

~~~~~~

As we lay together basking in the afterglow of our love making, I turned to look into Melissa's eyes, and with a tender smile, said, "We're a part of one another now, I hope you realize that."

"Mmm," she purred, "Gladly, baby."

"Oh, before I forget," I suddenly asked, "Are you on the pill, because I didn't use any protect...."

"Shh," she giggled, interrupting me by placing her index finger upon my lips, "Mom put me on the pill three years ago to help regulate my period so, we're safe."

"Whew," I breathed, making Melissa giggled again, "Not that I was worried, but I thought I'd mention it to you, just in case."

"In case of what?" she asked smiling, "And what if you had gotten me pregnant, what would you have done then?"

"That's easy," I grinned, playfully tweaking her beautiful nipple, "I would've married you."

"Oh, Tommy," she smiled, her eyes clouding with tears, "I really do love you ya know."

"I know," I replied, gently kissing her lips, "I love you, too..."

~~~~~~

The next morning at breakfast, Linda glanced across the table at me with a knowing look in her eyes, and lightly giggling, asked me, "So, Tommy, how did you sleep last night?"

"Who, me?" I asked, as she nodded her head, "I slept great. How about you, Linda, how did you sleep?"

"Oh, I slept great," she knowingly giggled, "Especially once the noise I heard coming from downstairs quieted down."

Needless to say, my face turned the same bright red color it always does when I'm either embarrassed, or after I've been caught doing something I'm not supposed to be doing.

Because of my injuries from being attacked the day before, Dad told me that he'd feel better if I stayed home, and that perhaps maybe Melissa wouldn't mind bringing me any assignments I might be missing that day.

"I don't mind at all, Jack," Melissa sweetly told Dad, hugging his neck, "I'd be happy to bring Tommy his homework," while she winked at me.

"Thanks, sweetie," Dad told her, then turned to Linda and said, "Don't you think you ought to get ready so that I'm not late dropping you off for work, sweetheart?"

"Oh, that's okay, Jack," I called in while you were in the shower, and I'm going to stay home with Tommy so that someone will be here look after him today, okay honey?"

"I think that's a good idea," he replied smiling, kissing Linda, and then he stood up and put on his jacket, "Thanks, honey. Call me at the office if you need me. Have a good day, everybody," and then he was off, and out the front door a few seconds later.

~~~~~~

I could tell that Linda wanted to talk to me once the house was empty and everyone else was gone so; I kissed Melissa and walked her to the front door, and handing her my car keys, I said, "I really enjoyed making love to you last night, it was really special."

"Yes, it was," she sweetly replied, and then right before she left, she looked at me and said, "I love you, Tommy, with all my heart."

"I love you, too," I grinned, lightly smacking her on the butt, "Have a nice day, and I'll see you this afternoon."

"Hmm," she seductively smiled, "You might see me a lot sooner than you think,' and then she was gone, leaving a trail of girlish giggles in her wake.

~~~~~~

"Can I help you clean up, Linda?" I asked, after I came back into the kitchen, from see Melissa off.

"No," she sweetly smiled, "But you can have a seat at the table, and we can talk while I'm cleaning things up."

"Jeez," I just took a lick to the head," I laughed, "You'd think I lost an arm, or something."

"Quit being silly," Linda giggled, bringing the both of us a cup of coffee and sitting down next to me at the table, "May I ask you a question, Tommy...a very serious question.?"

"Of course you can," I smiled, gently taking her hand into mine, "Linda, please, don't ever be afraid to ask me anything, okay?"

Alright, here goes," she smiled, "Where do you see yourself in ten years, Tommy? And I want you to seriously think about it before you answer me."

"Come on, Linda, that's a no-brainer," I chuckled, "In ten years I see myself married to Melissa, with at least one child."

"What about a job and a house?" she asked, "How would you provide for Melissa and a child."

"That's easy, too," I grinned, "We'll both study hard while we're in college so that we can both get good jobs ten years from now..."

Linda suddenly smiled very brightly as she leaned over and gave me a chaste kiss on my cheek near my lips, and then while she was gently hugging me, I heard her sniffle and say, "I love you very much, baby boy; and that's why I have no problem with you and my daughter being together."

"Thank you Linda, and I love you very much, too," I smiled, "You brought my father out of the darkness, and back to his old self again. And, if I have my way about it, you'll also be my mother-in-law in a couple of years, or so."

"Oh, really," she conspiratorially grinned, "And am I supposed to keep that bit of knowledge to myself, sweetie?"

"If you want to," I laughed, leaning over and kissing her on her temple, near her eye, "It's not going to matter before too much longer anyway."

"Oh, really," Linda impishly smiled, "So; you're going to ask my daughter to marry you when?"

"Huh? Oh, that," I chuckled, "I was thinking about the weekend following graduation...and I'd like you to keep that bit of information to yourself, if you would, please."

"No problem, sweetie," she happily replied, "Besides, I just love getting the drop on Melissa every once in a while."

"Uh-huh," I laughed, "What if it pisses her off again?"

"Again, no problem," Linda teased, "I've got you here to run interference for me."

"Oh, yeah?" I asked, "I'm glad you have such a strong faith in my abilities of being able to handle Melissa."

"After the, noises, I heard coming from the basement last night, it sounded like you, uh, handled Melissa just fine to me," Linda haughtily laughed, lightly smacking me on the ass, and then laughing again.

~~~~~~

Around lunchtime I got a pleasant surprise. I was in my room listening to some music, when I looked up and there stood Melissa with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Hi, baby," she smiled, climbing into the bed beside me, and then leaning over to softly kiss me on the lips, "I missed you."

"Hello there, beautiful, I missed you, too," I grinned, "What're you doing out of school, don't you have classes this afternoon?"

"Yeah, but I'm not missing out on anything that I can't make up," she giggled, "Besides; I wanted to come home and be with you. Is that okay?"

"Of course it is," I chuckled, placing my arms around her, pulling her closely to me and then softly kissing her lips, "I love you."

"Oh, Tommy," she quietly replied, running her fingers through my hair, "I love you more than I've ever loved anything in my life."

"Hey, you two," Linda said, suddenly appearing in my room, "I need to run to the store to get the stuff to make dinner tonight. Can I get either of you anything?"

"I'm good," I smiled, "Maybe Melissa might want something though."

"No, that's okay; Mom," she sweetly replied, "But thanks for asking."

"Alright, then," Linda giggled, "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone...be back in a little while," and then she turned around and went back upstairs.

"I saw Sherilyn Hawkins today," Melissa informed me, "She asked me about you, and you want to know what I told her?"

"Ooo, tell me," I chuckled, "I'm all ears."

"Well, it's like this," she began, "I told her that you and I were together; and that's she'd better damn well leave you alone, or other wise I was going to kick her ass."

My good mood suddenly disappeared, and in doing so, I looked at Melissa and firmly replied, "Look, Melissa, I love you with all my heart, you know I do, but that crazy bitch is dangerous."

"You don't have to get all pissed off about it," she said, "Besides; I'm not afraid of her, not one bit."

"I know you're not afraid," I replied, trying to make her understand me, "But you have to understand that she's crazy, and she'll use you to try to get to me...because when it boils right down to it, I'm the one she's pissed off at."

"I know that, Tommy," she began to cry, "And I don't want to lose you, can you understand that?"

"Of course I can," I told her, kissing her lips and then hugging her tightly to me, "But I don't even want to take the risk of something happening to you; especially now that we're together. All I'm asking you is not to provoke that crazy bitch, please?"

"Okay, baby," she smiled, laying her head on my chest as she snuggled up next to me, "I love you."

"I love you, too..."

~~~~~~

For the rest of the afternoon, Melissa and I lay in the bed together, talking and loving on one another, and talked of our dreams of the future, not to mention where we wanted to go to college together.

Not only was there a major university in our home state, but because of the fact that we lived in the same city as the university, it meant that we wouldn't have to stay in the dorms our freshman years. We also talked about living together, but out of respect for her Mom and my Dad we wanted it to be with their help and approval. If not, we decided we would figure out a way to do it on our own, we loved each other that strongly and even more deeply. I knew it just as certain as I knew my own name, as did Melissa also.

Still though, when it came right down to it, we knew that Linda was all for us being together; and that Dad was slowly warming up to the idea. But I also believe that God makes everything happen for a reason; and if we were truly meant to be together, then there would also be a way for us to be able to stay together. People call me crazy for thinking that way, but it's what I believe, and I haven't been let down yet.