Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~~~~

"Good morning," I said, to the two police officers standing on the doorstep, "Please, come on in."

~~~~~~

The two police officers who would be watching over the house during the day were both female. They were both about the same height and build, but one was an extremely pretty blue eyed Blonde and the other was an Auburn haired beauty, with raven dark eyes. I would say that both of their ages were probably somewhere around twenty-nine, to thirty-two, at the very most, but I thought that both of them were still stunning, regardless of their age.

"I'm Officer Kelly McTeague," the Auburn-haired officer professionally announced, "And my partner's name is Officer Jayne Sanderson. We'll be watching the house during the day shift until six in the evening; and then two different Officers will take the evening shift. They, too, will check in with you just like we're doing now once they've relieved us."

I myself thought it was very cool that these two beauties who, at Melissa's insistence, were sitting at the breakfast table with us were cops, and Melissa, God love her beautiful heart, was just absolutely ecstatic.

"Oh, wow," she excitedly grinned, "I am so glad to see women doing jobs that used to be dominated by men."

"We trained right along side of the men when we were both in the academy," Officer McTeague proudly smiled, "And we had to qualify exactly the same as the men did."

"That is so cool," Melissa grinned, "I can't wait to tell my friends, Daphne and Gabriella, they'll be so excited to hear about it."

"Speaking of friends," I asked, "Will we be allowed to have them over here?"

"Of course," Officer Sanderson gently giggled, "This isn't prison ya know."

And when I thought about it I began to laugh and said, "No, I guess it isn't, is it?"

"No," she smiled, "It's not."

~~~~~~

Once the two police officers were back in their car, which was parked outside, in front of the house, Melissa wrapped both of her arms around my waist, and teasing me, said, "I think that Officer Sanderson has a little crush on you," and then she began to giggle.

"No, she doesn't," I laughed, "You're being silly."

"No, I'm not," she chuckled, "She was definitely checking you out, I saw her looking at both your ass and your crotch."

"Is that a fact?" I grinned, teasing her as well, "You're just jealous, that's all."

"No baby, I'm not jealous at all," she seductively purred, subtly grinding her pubic bone against my hip, "It let's me know that I have good taste in men when I see other women checking out my man," and then she let out a deep groan, as she added, "It also makes me horny, too; and because we don't have to go to school today, I want you to take me downstairs to your bedroom and fuck me."

"Follow me, my love," I told her, making a bee-line to the door in that led downstairs to the basement...my underground lair.

~~~~~~

The moment we reached my bedroom, Melissa had us both naked in a matter of seconds. And then after pushing me backward onto my bed, we swallowed one another's essence, in slow, gentle, but excruciating 69.

~~~~~~

"Oh, my God, baby," Melissa whispered, as we lay naked, sated for the moment, in one another's arms, "That was the best yet. I love you so much, Tommy, that it almost hurts."

"Aw, baby girl," I tenderly replied, "Love isn't supposed to hurt."

"I never said it did, silly," she softly giggled, "I said it almost hurts."

"Now I'm confused," I replied, scratching my head, "Almost hurts...is that a good thing, or a bad thing?"

"Mmm," she purred again, rubbing her bare, wet pussy against my leg, "It's a good thing...a very good thing."

We spent the rest of the morning in bed, making love, and yes, exploring one another as well, but what I enjoyed just as much as the sex, maybe even more, was simply talking. Melissa is a very smart woman and I'm always dazzled by her brilliance; but I can't begin to explain how much it thrilled me in those days, but now when we talk, it's like....Ooops, I'm getting ahead of myself.

~~~~~~

That afternoon around two o'clock, Daphne and Gabriella show up at the house, curious as to why neither of us had been at school that day. After I filled them in on what was going on, Daphne looked at Melissa and said, "Sherilyn Hawkins has done nothing but cause trouble ever since she started coming to this school our sophomore year."

"I know," Melissa spat, "But you can rest assured that I'm not afraid of that crazy bitch."

"You all had better be," I warned, "The police have been brought in on this, and as far as I'm concerned, that nutty bitch is a menace to society. I still don't know why she's gone bat assed crazy all of sudden."

"Surely you're not that blind, Tommy," Daphne laughed, with Melissa and Gabriella giggling alongside of her.

"I guess I'm a dumb ass then," I flatly said, "So," I stared at Daphne, "Why don't you tell me what wrong with this picture?"

"Damn, Tommy," Daphne giggled, "She's pissed off at you for breaking up with her and that other dumb assed girl, Jenny Rodgers."

"Jenny's not a dumb ass, trust me," I nicely told her, "She was the one that warned me to watch out for Sherilyn to start with, and she was really very nice about it when I told them that I didn't want to be their boyfriend anymore so; please, leave her out of all of this."

"Wow, I didn't know that, Tommy," Daphne said, "I'm really sorry about what I said."

"I didn't know that either, baby," Melissa shamefully replied, "Damn, I've been being mean to her, and have been even harder on her in person...I feel so ashamed of myself...I'm going to make it up to her one of these days."

"At the moment, there's only one thing we need to do," I told her, "And that is to stay here, until we no longer have a police car parked outside in front of the house; do you understand what I'm trying to tell you?"

"I sure do, sweetheart," Melissa suddenly sniffled, softly kissing me, making Daphne and Gabriella simultaneously say, "Awww," while Melissa continued, "You're telling me that you love me, aren't you?"

"I guess I...Yes, I am," I stumbled smiling, "But we still have to..."

"Tell me one thing, Tommy, please, "Melissa gently interrupted, as I nodded my head to acknowledge her question, "When did you first fall in love with me?"

"The first moment I saw you," I humbly grinned, "Now will you listen to me?"

"It was the same for me with you," Melissa sweetly giggled, throwing her arms around my neck, hugging me, "What is it that you want me to listen to, baby?"

"Come on, sweetie," I chuckled, "Have you not heard what we were just talking about, why we're having to stay home from school...you know, Sherilyn Hawkins, the threats against our lives?"

"Oh, Tommy, she playfully grumbled, "I'm not worried about anyone hurting me, because I know that you'll kick their asses."

"One-on-one, even three-on-one, I can take em," I told her, "But when someone makes a threat with a gun, it's a different story."

"Look, Tommy," Melissa replied, now looking into my eyes, "The police are out there and no one is going to get past them so; relax, baby."

"I'll relax when they catch that lunatic broad," I chuckled, "But that doesn't mean we still can't have a good time."

"Hey, I know," Melissa excitedly said, "Let's grill some burgers and dogs out back. We can even take some out front to Kelly and Jayne."

"Who?" Gabriella said.

"Oh, I see," I laughed, "So, now it's Kelly and Jayne instead of Officer McTeague, and Officer Sanderson, is it?"

"It sure is," she playfully snapped, then stuck her tongue out at me, making me laugh, and then said, "Go light the grill, baby, please?"

"Alright," I replied, still laughing at her childish antics, while opening the patio door, "I'll be right back."

~~~~~~

"Once I came back in the house from lighting the grill, I found Daphne, Gabriella, and of course, Melissa, all gathered in the kitchen preparing the meat to be put on the grill. And then, in a matter of a very few moments later, I was being handed a plate full of hamburger patties, hot dogs, and four nice sized top sirloin steaks."

Of course the steaks weren't going to take too long, as everyone one of us wanted ours cooked medium-rare. And once I had the steaks on the grill, I utilized the remaining area of the grill to strategically place the burger patties and hot dogs; so as to try and get them to properly cook them so as to have them ready to come off of the grill at the same time as the steaks.

I was very surprised to discovered that it didn't take near as long as I thought it would to cook everything, and in a matter of about ten minutes, or so. However, the moment the meat came off of the grill; it was then delivered into the kitchen, steaming hot and ready to serve. The girls were on the ball when it came to having everything ready, because all of the fixings required for such a feast were all prepared and waiting on the table, ready to serve.

"Wow," I smiled, "This looks great, ladies, good job."

"Why, thank you, kind sir," Melissa smiled, coming up to hug me on the right side, kissing my lips.

"Yes, thank you, kind sir," Daphne giggled, coming up to hug me on the left side, kissing me on the left cheek.

"Oh, she's right, thank you kind sir," Gabriella loudly laughed, coming up to hug me from the front, kissing my right cheek; with the three of them wildly laughing and giggling.

"You girls are nuts," I laughed, hugging them all, "Now let me go, I'm hungry."

"Hmph," Daphne teased me smiling, "Leave it to a man to think with his stomach when he's surrounded by three beautiful women."

"Yeah, yeah," I playfully groaned, "Melissa held me captive all morning long so; that's why I'm hungry. She drained me of my energy."

"Tommy," Melissa giggled, blushing, "You don't need to tell everything you know, sweetie."

"Why not," I continued teasing, "I didn't say it wasn't good, did I?"

By this time both Daphne and Gabriella were almost in tears, because they were laughing so hard; and in doing so, Daphne made her way to where Melissa was standing, wearing a big smile on her face and said, "I like him, Lys, you need to keep him around a while,"

"Ya think?" Melissa giggled, with a wild look in her eyes that I'd never seen before, "I'm not letting this one go anywhere...not ever."

"Ooo, Gabi," Daphne suddenly announced, "Look in her eyes, damn, she's got it bad."

"What're you talking about now?" Melissa laughed, denying it, "You bitches are crazy...both of you."

"Now I can see it, Daph," Gabriella teased, giggling, "And she's got it real bad, too."

"Would one of you like to tell me just what the hell is going on?" Melissa demanded.

"You're in love, girl," Daphne laughed, "And there's no denying it, because it's written all over your face."

"And your problem with that is?" Melissa slyly grinned.

"Not a thing, sis," Daphne sniffled, suddenly hugging Melissa, then cried, "I'm so happy for you, sweetie. You don't know how much."

"Me, too," Gabi began to cry, now hugging Melissa and Daphne, who, by that time, were both crying, for reasons I was still too young to know.

"Jeez, am I going to need a pair of waders to get to the table?" I groaned, "The food is getting cold."

"Shut up, Tommy," they all three giggled in unison, sniffling while I simply laughed and shook my head

~~~~~~

Chapter Nine

Melissa had taken two plates of burgers, also loaded with all kinds of other good stuff, out to Officer Kelly McTeague and Officer Jayne Sanderson, who both expressed their thanks, as Melissa told us later.

I had no problem with sending food out to those nice women; after all, they were both professionals who'd been given the thankless task of having to stake-out the house by sitting in front of it.

I mean, damn, that kind of job had to be boring as hell. I'll tell you what though, I know that if it were me out there, I would openly welcome any, and all forms and expressions of appreciation from any of the citizens that I'd been assigned to protect; that much was certain.

~~~~~~

The second shift cruiser had arrived and was now sitting out in front of the house; only, these two police officers had yet to come in to identify themselves, and that made me wonder a little bit, until I heard the doorbell ring.

"Hello officers," I warmly greeted these two guys, which were clearly both rookies. I could tell by not only the way they were dressed, but also was the fact that they didn't look much older than me, "Please come in, gentlemen."

The moment they saw Melissa, Daphne, and Gabriella, they more or less, cast me aside and walked right on in.

"Hi, I'm Officer James Grant, this is my partner, Officer Paul Adams," the first officer flirtingly said to Melissa, "What would your name be, beautiful?"

"I believe you already have that information," I angrily, or should I say, jealously replied, "And if you don't stop flirting with my girlfriend, I'm going to report you to your superiors, cop!"

"Is that right?" he suddenly snarled, making an aggressive move towards me, "And who are you, punk?"

"I'm one of the people who live here," I dialed, picking up the phone, "And I'm going to report your ass, right this instant, asshole."

Suddenly he took out his nightstick and knocked the phone out of my hand, and then tried to take me down. All of a sudden something inside of me told that that these two idiots weren't cops.

To this day I still don't know why I did what I did next. When the alleged cop with the nightstick suddenly charged at me, I kicked him in the face as hard as I could with a spinning wheel kick, knocking him to the floor, unconscious.

Then in the confusion, I grabbed his weapon off of his belt, and then while I held it drawn on his partner, I instructed the man to remove all of his weapons and throw them on the floor, if not, I told him that I would shoot him.

"Tommy," Melissa gasped in horror, "What are you doing, are you crazy?"

"Call nine, one, one," I told her, "Do it right now... I'm asking you to please trust me, baby."

"Okay, Tommy," she said, picking the phone up from where it had been knocked out of my hand and into the floor, "I'm on it."

~~~~~~

Officer Kelly McTeague and Officer Jayne Sanderson were back at our house in less than three minutes later, arresting the two idiots who, come to find out, were friends of Sherilyn Hawkins, and had been sent to "take care of us", they later told the authorities.

"Tommy, I'm scared," Melissa began to cry, holding on to me for dear life, "What're we going to do?"

"Don't be afraid," Officer McTeague said smiling, "Another cruiser is on the way, and Jayne and I are going to be staying in the house with you guys tonight."

"Really," Melissa suddenly smiled, letting go of me, "How cool, did you hear that, Tommy?"

"Great," I teased, "That's all I need is more women in the house to gang up on me."

"Oh, be quiet," Melissa giggled, quickly kissing my lips, "You love this, and you know you do so, quit your whining."

~~~~~~

The way things worked out with the two Police Officers in the house, who insisted that we now call them simply Kelly and Jayne, each pulled six hour watches on the inside of the house while Melissa and I slept.

It was a pleasure to wake up to the smell of freshly brewed coffee every morning while they were there. But best of all, once Melissa and I got to know Kelly and Jayne, not only did we discover that they were both damn good at their jobs, but they were both also just downright nice women...what I call good girls, just like Melissa, Daphne and Gabriella.

~~~~~~

Oh, I almost forget, the guys that finally got there to pull the six at night to six in the morning shift were both also very nice men. The older of the two who clearly was the senior officer between them, smile when he introduced himself. His name was Sergeant Dick Ross, and his partner's name was Officer David Timms, and he didn't look much older than me."

"Excuse me Officer Timms," I politely asked, "But how long have you been a Police Officer?"

"He just graduated from the academy last week," Sergeant Ross proudly replied, "This is his first assignment, but you can be sure he'll do a good job."

"Congratulations on making it through the Police Academy," I humbly told Officer Timms, extending my hand in friendship, "I know that it wasn't easy, and I'll bet the members of your family are all very proud."

"It's just my Mom, Dad, and my sister," Officer Timms grinned, as he firmly shook my hand smiling, "But yes, they're all very proud, thank you...and you can call me Dave, Mister Blake."

"Mister Blake is my father, I chuckled, "You can call me Tommy, Dave."

"In that case, Tommy," Dave smiled, "It's really great to meet you, and thank you, friend."

"Anytime, brother," I warmly welcomed him, "Anytime at all."

~~~~~~

The next day was uneventful, but still, Melissa and I took that time to sit and talk, sharing our hopes, fears, and dreams, but ever aware that somewhere out there someone was most certainly laying in wait to try and catch us off-guard in order to slither into our makeshift fortress and assault both Melissa and I, or God forbid, something worse.

That night Melissa and I lay in bed together, me with my left arm wrapped around her, keeping her safely around me body, and her with her head lying on my chest and her hand draped across my chest, with her leg wrapped around and across the front of my groin. What a way to sleep, huh? Lol

I can still recall the dream I was having that night, as it was about me and Melissa. She was walking down the beach away from me, smiling and beckoning me to come with her; and I remembered trying to run to catch her; but the harder I tried to run, the further away from me she became, and the last thing I remembered right before she began to disappear from sight, was hearing the blood curdling sound of her screaming."

"Ah," I suddenly gasped, inhaling sharply as my eyes instantly snapped open from being disturbingly jarred awake by the God-awful nightmare I was just having. As I looked over beside me, I silently thanked the good lord that I didn't wake Melissa up in the process. So, after easing out of bed, softly kissing my contentedly sleeping beautiful love as I did, I slipped on a pair of sweatpants, and then quietly made my way up the stairs to the kitchen, where I could get something to drink, and perhaps a little midnight snack.

~~~~~~

"Hello, Tommy," Jayne Sanderson quietly smiled, as I walked into the kitchen, "What're you doing awake at this hour, sweetie?"

"I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep," I convincingly lied, "I thought I might come up and get something to drink," as I reached into the refrigerator, withdrawing a soft drink and opening it.

"If you're going to drink that, then sit down here and talk to me," she giggled, "I could use the company."

"I can do that," I happily replied, taking the seat directly across from her, "Can I ask you something without making you angry...please?"

"Of course you can," Jayne sweetly smiled, "Although I think I already know what you're gong to ask me."

"I was just curious," I began, "But how long have you wanted to be a police officer?"

"Well, that's not what I was expecting," she softly laughed, "But in answer to your question; I wanted to be a cop ever since I was a little girl and my father would take me for rides in his patrol car."

"That's cool," I told her, suddenly discovering a new found respect for this nice and very pretty lady, "But what did you think I was going to ask you?"

"Oh, you know," she distastefully replied, "The usual stupid questions that most men have a tendency to ask when they meet female police officer that look like Kelly and I."

"I don't know," I said, "I mean, yes, you're both very beautiful women, but what does that have to do with being a police officer?"