Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wistan
wistan
157 Followers

Melissa leaned in, taking Chris's massive cock deep into her mouth. I swear I saw her throat literally bulge as she took him into her. And still she could barely accommodate two thirds of it. He had to be twice the size of me. I glumly thought that I could hardly blame her for waning him over me, the man was a sexual god.

Melissa slipped Chris's cock from her mouth and began stroking it again, running her tongue up and down the shaft and head as she started to stroke and massage his balls gently with her hand. She worked her way down and bathed his balls with her tongue, then sucked one and then the other into her mouth. Chris moaned as my wife took him to new heights of ecstasy.

After a few minutes Melissa slid off Chris's body and lay on her back, spreading her legs. "Come on, lover," she moaned. "I want your cock inside me... fill me up."

Chris didn't need any more encouragement! He covered her body with his own, positioning his cock at the entrance to her sopping pussy, and thrust forward. Melissa groaned in pleasure as his huge cock filled her in one quick smooth motion. Chris seemed to lose all control; he wasn't making love, he was fucking, rutting like a wild animal. He pistoned his cock into my wife's cunt again and again as she screamed with pleasure.

"Oh FUCK yes!" My wife moaned as he reamed her. "Do it... fuck me, deep and hard, just like that. Make me cum for you!"

I felt my cock strain as her lover complied, ramming into my wife again and again. Melissa was in heaven, loving every second of it.

"Oh GOD!" She screamed as an orgasm ripped through her body. I watched as she thrashed beneath him, all but throwing him off though he must have been twice her size. I watched, amazed, as orgasm after orgasm coursed through my wife's body, barely a moment between them. It was the most amazing display of wanton sexual abandonment that I had ever seen.

Finally she wrapped her arms around her lover, clamping her hands on his ass and pulling him balls-deep into her cunt. "Cum now!" She grunted. "Spunk in me, now!"

Chris threw his head back and moaned and I saw the muscles in his ass clench. He growled as his balls tightened, and I knew that he was pumping his load deep into my wife. She held him for a long time as jet after jets of his spunk spurted into her.

I stared, stunned by the display I had witnessed. Christ had well and truly fucked Melissa's body, and in that moment I knew that she was right to have taken him as her lover. There was simply no way that I could have done what he had just done, no way I could have given my wife what she so clearly needed... and deserved.

I had always admired and respected Melissa, but in that moment my feelings transcended that. I looked at her with something approaching awe... and perhaps even worship.

Chris rolled away at last, sitting up. I saw that his cock was still standing up, hard, coated with a slick film of my wife's sex juices and his own cum. He looked at me and smiled, eyeing my own erection.

Melissa rolled onto her side, also facing me, one leg raised so that her pussy gaped open. I could see a thick bead of Chris's cum ooze from her pussy and slide down onto her thigh.

They both laughed at that. Melissa kissed me, all smiles. "You need to clean Chris's cum out of my cunt now, honey," she said cheerfully. She lay back on the bed, spreading her legs. I stared at her, appalled. "Come on," she said urgently. "Get it while it's hot!" She giggled.

I bent slowly, hesitating. My eyes closed of their own accord as I put my tongue out and began hesitantly lapping at my wife's dripping pussy. Oh god, how much more humiliating could this get?

There seemed to be a huge amount of cum down there, both inside her pussy and all over the outside. I worked steadily, licking it all up and swallowing it down. Melissa lay back, sighing and moaning in pleasure as I worked over her. Her thighs wrapped around my head, forcing my face down into her, and she started to shudder with pleasure once more -- having her husband licking her lover's cum from her pussy must have been a colossal turn on for my wife, I guess!

When the orgasm stilled she relaxed, pushing me gently away. Chris stepped forward, a nasty little smile on his face. "My turn," he said. I knew instantly what he meant, and shuddered in horror. "Come on, cuck. I have your wife's cunt juices all over my cock, along with a good helping of my spunk. You need to lick it all clean."

I looked at him, terrified, paralysed. "Get to it," he snapped threateningly.

"Chris," Melissa said quietly. "Be careful."

He laughed, eyes fixed on mine. "I won't hurt him," he said. "But he's a cuck now, and he needs to learn to do as he's told. He's no good for fucking, that's clear, but he can at least clean up those who are!"

I blushed in humiliation, still frozen.

Melissa sat up and reached out to me, pulling me over to kneel before her and wrapping her arms around me. "Shhhhh," she murmured reassuringly.

"I want my cock cleaned," Chris demanded. Melissa shot him a glare and he shut up. She turned back to me.

"You're my husband," she said quietly. "You know that. I love you, and as long as you are loyal and obedient to me, you will always be at my side."

I nodded.

"I won't force you into things darling. No whips, no chains, not ever. But I want you to know that it would mean a great deal to me if you would lick Chris's cock clean. It would please me immensely to watch you doing that." She stroked her fingertips down my face, and I felt tears start to trickle. Melissa cradled my head to her naked breasts, and I felt my mouth instinctively seek out and lock onto a nipple. I suckled her gently as she held me, feeling somehow warm and reassured.

"Do you love me?" She asked. I moaned and nodded slightly, not wanting to release her breast. "I know you're feeling humiliated right now honey, believe me I do," she said. "And I don't know if you will be able to understand this just yet, but that's exactly how I want it. You should feel humiliated... but you should also feel loved, because I wouldn't be doing this to you if I didn't love you very deeply and fully. I married you because I know how much you love me back, I know you would do anything for me. And what I want you to do now is lick my lover's cock."

As she spoke she reached out and took hold of Chris's cock, pulling him gently upright so that he was beside me. She turned her body slightly towards him, and I took a shuddering breath... and reached out and started to lick. Instantly my mouth was filled with the familiar taste of my wife, mingled with the salty taste of Chris's cum. It was not a pleasant taste, though it wasn't as bad as I had feared. I licked along the shaft, caressing his cock with my tongue. I could feel it rising, becoming semi erect as I worked, and knew I was turning him on. I wondered if he was bisexual, and dreaded what that might lead to.

"Come on, cuck," Chris said mockingly. "Give me a nice tongue bath. If you get it good and hard for me I can fuck her again."

I felt tears prickling in my eyes as I cleaned Chris's cock. I noticed a few globs of cum on his ball sac, and moved down to lick them clean without being asked. Chris put his hand in my hair and eased forward slightly, pushing the head of his cock between my lips. I struggled for just a moment, but it was useless. I knew what my wife would want, and I couldn't resist it. I opened my mouth and Chris's cock pushed into my mouth. Even only partially hard, it seemed huge. "Good boy," my wife said quietly as I licked and sucked his cock as best I could -- it would barely fit into my mouth!

"Enough," Melissa said. Chris grunted, disappointed, but pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Well, a night of firsts for you!" He laughed. "Cuckolded, and now turned into a cocksucker! You're quite good at it, I must say. Not as good as your wife is though!"

"Just look at it, honey," she said, reaching up to caress Chris's cock. It rose to full hardness under her touch. "So big and thick... and his balls, so heavy here. He's such a virile stud!" She looked at my own cock, which was still upstanding as I sat there blushing. "Quite a comparison, isn't it!" She pushed the food aside. "You two stand next to one another. I want to compare you directly."

I stood up glumly, standing next to Chris. He radiated smugness as Melissa took our cocks in her hands and stroked them both. "I want you boys both nice and hard," she said happily. "Wow, look at that Gary. I can't even close my fingers around Chris's cock. Certainly not a problem doing that with yours!"

She had us face one another, still holding our cocks, and pulled me forward so she could touch the two heads together. "Hmm, look at how much bigger his cockhead is than yours honey," she said. "You look like a little boy next to Chris."

She put her hand between her legs. "Look, I've made myself all wet. Think you have some more spunk in there for me, lover?" She smiled at me. "And don't worry darling... I'm sure you can clean up another load. Or even two!"

Actually she was wrong about that. It turned out to be three.

wistan
wistan
157 Followers
12