Melissa

Story Info
She needed to thank them for their assistance.
3.6k words
4.2
44.8k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

A resort town within easy reach of our town was holding a charity golfing weekend, with various prizes being offered for different situations that might arise. The entry fee wasn't too onerous and, while we didn't expect to win any prizes, I and some mates decided to wander along and have a go.

We booked a couple of rooms at a motel near the course and trotted along next day to do our best, and a feeble best it proved to be. All of us being about the same skill level we all finished up in similar positions at the end of the day, clustered in the middle of the rear half of the field. The closest any of us came to winning a prize was when I nearly got a hole-in-one. By that I mean the ball finished up on the green after my first shot, being just a short distance from the cup. That is, of course, if you consider twenty feet a short distance.

The motel we were at had a nightclub attached and after dinner we just naturally went along for some drinks and dancing. That's where I met Melissa.

We had grabbed a table and were sitting around it with our drinks, eyeing the talent and wondering what our chances would be. There was this blonde out on the floor, dancing. She was, to put it mildly, stacked, her figure showing an abundance of curves in all the right places, with her dress tight enough to ensure that no-one missed those curves. Her legs were long and curvaceous, seeming to stretch forever, making you curse the dress she was wearing because, although many would consider it a trifle short, I considered it too long. I wanted to keep tracking the curves on those legs.

The young lady, I'd guess her age to be mid-twenties at the most, didn't seem to be with anyone in particular, dancing with a number of different men, seeming to be rather flirtatious. I decided I'd take a chance and invite her to dance. I hopped up and headed in her direction, mildly annoyed to find Mike walking next to me.

We waited by the dance floor, waiting for the current music to finish, poking fun at each other while we waited. I estimated where she'd finish up as the music would up towards its finale and moved around the floor so I'd be there when it stopped, Mike tight on my heels.

"Good evening," I said as she stepped off the floor, ignoring her partner as of no consequence. "I'm Dennis and I was hoping to have the next dance. This character next to me is called Mike. He has a wife, a mistress, and two girlfriends, all of whom are currently pregnant. Remember that if he asks you to dance."

"You'll have to have your friend explain how procreation works," she replied. "It takes more than a dance. I'm Melissa and I have a husband. He's seated over there and glaring you."

Mike and I turned to look in the direction she indicated and there was this guy seated at a table giving us the gimlet eye. I lifted a hand to acknowledge that he was there and that he had the superior claim. Then, seeing he wasn't getting up to come and seize his claim I turned back to Melissa.

"Okay, so you have a husband, but he's sitting way over there and the dance floor is right here. He'll be able to see us and make sure we don't ravish you on the dance floor so how about that dance?"

"Quite right," said Mike, "but before you suffer at Dennis's big feet why don't I demonstrate what a superb dancer I am?"

With that he had a hand at her back and was ushering her back onto the dance floor while she laughed and went with him, giving me a little wave with her fingers as they went.

I did get the next dance with her and it was fun. She was in full flirt mode, and I was quite happy to match her, innuendos flying back and forth. I liked that woman. Over the next couple of hours I managed to get in a couple more dances with her, but around midnight our group decided to call it a night. We did have to get up at a reasonable hour for another day of golf, after all.

Leaving the night-club we found Melissa and her husband were outside, heading towards the motel rooms. Moving rather slowly as Melissa's husband was leaning very heavily on her. Thinking back it occurred to me that I hadn't seen him dance with Melissa even once. He'd been seated at his table all night, steadily drinking. From the way he was now I was guessing that he was well and truly plastered. I gave Mike a nod and we moved up behind the pair.

"Need a hand, Melissa?" I asked.

"No, no, I'll be right," she said quickly, looking a little embarrassed.

"Pig's arse you will be," muttered Mike. "Take his arm, Den, and we'll drag his sorry ass to their unit."

"Andy's a bit upset," Melissa told us as she led the way to their unit. "He finished last in the golf today and on top of that there was an error on his card and they added some more strokes as a penalty. He was furious."

"He was lucky he wasn't disqualified," I pointed out. "A wrong score card used to be an automatic disqualification. Mind you, our group didn't fair too well today. We just weren't dead last."

By the time we reached the unit Andy was history, snoring his little head off. Melissa opened the door and directed us to dump him on the couch.

"I don't know how to thank you," she said, smiling happily.

"I do," I promptly said. "Let me take your dress off for you. I've been aching to see what you look like without that dress."

She blinked and gave me a blank look, trying to digest what I'd just said. She turned her gaze from me to Mike and back again.

"You're kidding," she said.

"Why would I be kidding?" I asked. "Damn it, you must know how attractive you are. How could you not know? Quite frankly that dress has been driving me wild all night, being just that tiny bit too long. Go on, say I can take it off. You know you want to."

"Why would I want you to take it off?" she asked indignantly.

"Because you've been flirting with men all night, getting yourself all worked up. Now here's your chance to go a little bit further. Think how deliciously naughty you'll feel standing in front of us with just your lingerie on."

She was breathing slightly harder and I could see she was tempted. Not that she was going to give in to that temptation because that would mean she had to give her approval. In any situation where you have to speak up it's easier if you just stay silent.

"I'll tell you what," I said softly. "Instead of giving me permission I'll just start undoing it. You can always call stop if it gets too much for you."

Her eyes were wide as I reached behind her and started unzipping her. I could see the dress becoming looser as I lowered the zip while she nibbled nervously on her lip. Now the staying silent bit was working in my favour.

With the zip down I took hold of the top of the dress and started lowering it. It was plain that the dress was one that you stepped into and pulled up so I guessed it would just drop down to the floor so that she could step out of it.

She gave a little gasp as I started lowering the dress, the reason for this being abundantly clear. The dress popped away from her breasts, leaving them on display in all their lovely glory. Apparently the dress had a built-in bra and no dress meant no bra. I dropped the dress once it reached her hips and it just slithered down her legs to pool around her feet, leaving her standing there in a pair of lacy bikini pants.

She stood there, hands behind her back, moving a little restlessly while we looked at her, and she was most definitely worth looking at.

"Um, I think. . .' she began, but Mike interrupted.

"That I should also get a thank you," he said. "Good idea."

He promptly went down on one knee, catching hold of her panties and drawing them down. She gave a startled squeak, her hands flying around to cover her mound, but way too late to save her panties. Mike stood back up and we continued looking at her for a few long moments.

Her nipples were puckered and she was standing with her legs slightly apart, giving us a proper view, mainly because her hands were too highly placed to actually cover anything. She was flushed and breathing harder and that's the way I felt. Flushed and hard. Very hard.

"You'd better go now," she said in a rather husky voice, and I shook my head.

"No, I don't think so. I think it would be a lot more appropriate for us to take you into the bedroom for a while. Come along."

I held out my hand to her and she looked at it as if it was a poisonous snake about to strike.

"You don't for one moment think I'm going to let you. . ." Her voice broke off and she waved at her body.

"Yes, I do," I admitted. "If you're honest you'll admit that you wanted us to or you wouldn't have let me unzip you, let alone let us strip you."

I stepped up next to her and placed my hand on the small of her back. A bit of gentle pressure and she was walking with me to the bedroom.

"But, but," she was saying and I sighed.

"Melissa, if you're truly worried about what we're going to do then speak up and say so. We can accept no, but unless you say no loudly and clearly you're about to make an up close and personal experience with this.

While talking I'd also been unzipping and as I finished I took her hand and pressed it against my erection. She gasped, her hand closing around me and holding me.

Seeing we were now in the bedroom I turned her around and pressed her back against the bed, urging her onto it and lying back, while I settled onto the bed next to her. My hands promptly got busy, one closing over her vulva and rubbing while the other ought her breast. I noticed Mike settling onto the bed on the other side of her, his hands also busy.

We teased and tormented her, building on her arousal. She twisted and turned under our assault, sometimes pushing herself firmly against our hands, sometimes trying to move away. She was muttering quite a bit as she did so. I was listening, wanting to know her reactions, but I quickly relaxed. Her comments were along the line of you shouldn't or I shouldn't, none of them invoking the dreaded words stop or no.

I pushed my trousers down out of the way, rolling over to be between her thighs and looming over her. She went still, just lying there, eyes opened wide as she looked along her body to where my cock was poised above her. I moved slowly, giving her a last minute chance to change her mind, but she didn't take it. Then I was plunging into her, finding her giving a small cry and pushing fiercely up to meet me.

The way I slid into her showed she was hot and wet and ready for what I was giving her. I wouldn't need to coax her along. The way she pushed up to meet me told me everything. I started pounding into her, driving in hot and hard, and Melissa responded beautifully, bucking under me, her legs coming around me to hold on tight.

I rode her hard, not so hot and heavy that things finished with a great rush, but certainly hard enough to let her know she was being ravished, although her response seemed to show that a touch of ravishment wasn't going to worry her.

There is something strangely satisfying about being able to fuck a new woman, knowing that she's quite happy to accept what is happening without making future claims on you. I kept things going for as long as I could, knowing that she was relishing the battle, probably confident in her assumption that she'd be the winner, which was fair enough, as women always are. A man puts in all the work but she invariably walks away with the prize.

I kept going for as long as I could with Melissa quite happy to accept everything I was giving her. Still, I was able to pick up on the slight sense of urgency towards the end that seemed to indicate that she was close to a climax. That's when I relaxed and let loose.

I was quite happy to climax and just as happy, even happier, that Melissa did, too, underlining my qualifications as an amazing stud. (Modest, aren't I.)

I rolled off her and found that Mike had been busy. He had a nice damp cloth with which to wipe Melissa down, which he proceeded to do, following this up by moving into position above her.

Melissa looked startled for a moment, possibly expecting a bit of a breather between efforts. Then she looked positively shocked as Mike simply drilled into her and started bouncing. There was a certain lack of finesse about Mike. He treated everything he was doing as though it was a nail and he was a hammer. I have to admit that Melissa was certainly getting hammered right now.

I stood back and watched as they went at it, hot and heavy. If I'd been the occupant of the next unit I'd have been banging on the wall about the noise as the bed was banging against it as they went. Perhaps they were at the end of the row. I hadn't really noticed.

While I had been making love to Melissa she'd clung to me because she sincerely appreciated the effort I was putting in to pleasing her. Right now I was under the impression she was hanging onto Mike for sheer self-preservation, not wanting to be pounded into mush by a runaway cock.

Mike finished up with a groan from him and a scream from her. I wasn't sure if she screamed because she climaxed or whether it was a scream of relief. OK. Sour grapes, possibly. From the smug look on her face I'd have to say she had another orgasm.

We took our leave and left her lying there, all her charms still on display and a smirk on her face. As she left I couldn't help but wonder what she'd have done if our whole foursome had been there. (Probably nothing because with four of us there I doubt that anything would have even started.)

I woke at a reasonable hour the next morning. Because of our poor showing the day before our group had one of the later starting slots so we wouldn't hold up the better players. This meant I still had an hour or so to kill before I had to be on the links. Mike was my room-mate but a quick glance showed that he wasn't around. Knowing him he was off for one of his incessant training runs and I wouldn't see him until it was time to go to the course.

Deciding breakfast was the order of the day I got dressed and opened the door to hunt down a couple of wild eggs and some bacon strips. I came barging out of my unit and near as damn knocked pretty Melissa flying. She gave me a nasty look for being so careless, suddenly registered who I was, and blushed slightly. So you should blush, you wicked woman, you.

"Melissa," I said happily. "What an odd coincidence. I was just thinking of you. Have you got a minute?"

I hadn't closed the door of my unit yet so I took a step towards it, indicating that Melissa should precede me into it. She hesitated at the door, not entering but not running away either. I saw her looking past me to see if Mike was there.

"Mike's not here," I told her. "The idiot believes that running and more running is the key to good health and a long life. Personally I believe that too much good health can also kill you so I abstain from running."

"You asked if I had a minute," she said as a gentle reminder.

"You're right. I did. I was thinking about how amazing you were last night and I was wondering if you would step inside so I could pull down your panties, push you down onto your hands and knees, and then ride you long and hard, which is the current state of my cock."

I saw her eyes flick down to the bulge in my pants that indicated that I wasn't lying.

"Are you crazy?" she demanded. "What makes you think I'd do something like that?"

"As the quote goes, hope springs eternal in the youthful beast," I said, "or something like that and I'm feeling very beastly right now."

She did a face-palm and sighed.

"You're a complete idiot you know. You don't seriously think that I'd go along with something that inane, do you?"

"Yes," I said, keeping it simple. I took hold of her arm and pulled her into the unit, closing the door behind her. Don't get me wrong. I didn't grab her arm and drag her in. I simply cupped my hand around her elbow and lightly pressed, stepping back at the same time, and she came along like a lamb on a leash.

"Oh, come on, you've got to be kidding," she said as I lifted her dress and started pulling her panties down.

"Dennis, you can't be serious about this," she continued, as I pressed behind her knees, forcing her legs to buckle. I helped guide her down until she was on all fours.

She turned her head to look at me, finding me in the middle of dropping my trousers.

"Dennis," she protested, her eyes opening a little wider.

"Melissa," I said, kneeling behind her and starting to massage her vulva.

As far as I was concerned if she didn't say no then I was going to proceed on the basis that she was agreeing.

It only took a few moments and she was responding to my touch. Her lips flushed and starting to swell, her inner lips protruding and wanting their share of the attention.

"Dennis, you can't do this," she said, speaking firmly while breathing heavily.

"Melissa, I can and will unless you tell me to stop," I told her. "Now hush up and consider what is happening and how it feels."

I adjusted my position slightly so the length of my erection was pressing along the length of her slit. Pushing her dress up somewhat I reached up under it and unclipped her bra, my hands then circling her and closing over her breasts. I could feel the hard nubs of her nipples, and they seemed to press themselves against the palms of my hands, wanting some attention, attention that I was only too willing to give.

"Um, my hands are occupied," I explained as I rubbed her breasts. "Could you adjust the position of my cock for me?"

She said something so rude I almost blushed. Fortunately she also reached down and delicately adjusted the position of my erection so that the head was now pressing against her in an interesting manner. I have a gentle push and my cock eased past her lips, seeking her passage, ready to make itself at home.

Melissa said another rude word and pressed firmly back against me, helping me to drive deep into her. I had no objection, driving in with some vigour.

That was a mighty fine bottom bouncing off my cock. I idly wondered what it would be like to spank it prior to fucking her. How would she have reacted? I watched it bouncing up and down as I thrust into her, giving her all I had as often as I could, with her eagerly accepting my donation.

I had a bit of time to spare so once I had Melissa close to a climax I changed my rhythm slightly, trying to see how long I could keep her hovering right on the edge. Too long, it turned out.

First she was breathing hard, ready for her climax, knowing it was coming. Then she was gasping, urging me to go harder, faster. Then she caught on to what I was doing.

"Finish it, you rotten pig," she shrieked. "Finish it now, damn you, or I will end you."

Ah, well. All good things must come to an end. I finished off in grand style, pumping hard and spreading my seed, while she tossed her head back in a silent scream as she climaxed in a big way.

Melissa quickly cleaned up afterwards, grumbling to herself about inconsiderate men as she did so.

"It's a pity I'll be going home right after the gold finishes," I told her. "I'm really curious as to what sort of a reaction I'd get if I spanked you on your bare bottom before taking you."

She looked intrigued for a moment, and then apparently recollected that she was married.

"Wouldn't happen," she snapped. "I'm a married woman. I told you that."

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers