Melissa And Daddy Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad returns the favor.
1k words
4.37
67.1k
38

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writedoctor
writedoctor
318 Followers

Opening the patio door for his daughter, Eric's hand smoothed along her naked back and softly cupped a shapely cheek. Melissa adoringly smiled up at him. The living room was quiet. Followed by the dim moonlight, the duo padded across deep carpeting and down the hallway to Melissa's bedroom.

Eric felt a tad foolish standing bare assed next to her plush, feminine bed and broke his nervousness, "It's so...so damned good having you home baby. Sort of lonely here."

Melissa wrapped strong, tanned arms around her Dad's neck, "I feel the same way. I mean about being home and with you and..." She reached up and kissed him deeply. Eric shivered as his daughter's tongue entered. Sexual heat caressed them.

Ending the smoldering kiss, Melissa sat upon the disheveled sheets. Eric's gaze wandered about the room and the innocent but dated décor. She noticed his gaze and her fingers stroked his bare thigh.

"I'm not a little girl anymore." Melissa giggled.

"No...you are most certainly not." He agreed reacting to her touch. Melissa scooted up onto the bed, stretched out and rested against one of the large fluffy pillows. Eric perched by her side as he had so many other nights.

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"I have to ask...do you masturbate? I don't want to embarrass you or anything. Guess guys do it a lot more but I do it when I have to."

Eric loved his daughter in so many ways, especially her forwardness. At least they had always enjoyed this type of comfortable relationship, to talk about anything. He smiled, "Yes of course I do. When the need arises. Why?"

"Well, there's this guy at college. He's nice and all but one night he asked me if I'd watch him jerk-off. I felt kinda funny as if having sex with me wasn't enough."

"Some people are into that. Exhibitionism. Watching a female masturbate, in secret or otherwise is a favorite fantasy for men."

"Yeah and posing too, right? I used to sneak a peek at the magazines you hid...not so well." Melissa giggled. "I liked some of those pictures. Nudes."

His daughter stretched out like a cat and provocatively latched onto the decorative, metal bars of the headboard. She sighed, "Maybe...I'd like to pose like that. You know outdoors in the desert or by the pool or just somewhere private."

Eric felt the fire begin in his groin ogling his naked daughter on display before him. Taking pictures of her as she was now or any of those places she'd described. His hand lightly stroked her flat tummy and the undersides of her breasts.

"God Melissa...you are so beautiful. So fine." Eric's tongue circled around large, crinkled areolas and mouthed an erect nipple. Hearing a deep moan emanate from his daughter, he softly chewed the rubbery teat. Testing and biting.

"Tha-t...that feels...so...so good Daddy..." The backs of his fingernails raked along elbows and sensitive armpits. Eric's lips trailed hot kisses across her quivering torso, intending to heighten the deserved, perfect rapture. Lower now; he licked Melissa's tender thighs. Bypassing the juncture of her humid vee, Eric smelled her musky, womanly scent.

Kneeling between opened legs he gazed at the luscious, wanton creature and soothingly massaged Melissa's calves and feet. Eric's wet kisses again attacked soft, white thighs and licked along smooth shaven, outer labia. Brushing his lips over crinkly pubic hair, she gasped as her Dad's insistent fingers roughly tweaked her erect nipples.

"Yess-s-s. You...you know what...what I need..." Laying on his tummy and hardon, Eric opened his daughters lovely petals. She was beautiful here as expected. Dainty, inner folds glistened with arousal. Melissa's bulbous pink clit peeked out from its hood. He tasted the clear, silky fluid and pursed his lips around her engorged bud.

"Ohh. Ohh. Daddy!" She whispered huskily, thrusting her hips towards the wonderful sensation. He alternated from long, teasing licks in and around her pussy to soft bites on Melissa's thighs and mound area. Two fingers entered easily into her soaked tunnel, tightening and welcoming the digits.

Eric licked small, tiny circles around her pearl then suckled it. Melissa's hips rotated, writhing against the spongy instrument of pleasure. A drenched fingertip gingerly swabbed Melissa's tight rosebud. He firmly suctioned the length of her stiff clit like a miniature penis while pressing against her vulnerable G-spot. His daughter came mightily.

"EEEEEE-EEEE! Fuck-k-k...fuck...OHH DADDY!" She bucked wildly, smearing her spasming mons into the insatiable mouth. Melissa screamed with orgasmic fury.

"Ahhh...ahhh...ninnng....yes...yes...yessssss!" Her secretions ran down Eric's chin, soaking the sheets. She held his head, mashing her sex against Eric's face. Moaning and riding the huge, tidal wave of ecstasy. Eagerly, he drank his daughter's passionate syrup.

Melissa's tightly strung muscles finally relaxed and she lay spent on the dampened bed, her breath coming in deep gasps. Eric planted a moist, tender kiss on Melissa's vagina and she squirmed, giggling.

"Stop. Oh, please stop Daddy...too...too sensitive..." He smiled and crawled up to kiss her face and mouth.

"Lissa my sweet, sweet baby. I love you so much."

"Daddy...you take my...my breath away." She whispered sending a shiver of satisfying delight through him. Melissa kissed his cheek warmly and peacefully turned onto her side. Eric snuggled against her inviting backside, brushing a misbehaving hair from her forehead.

Melissa's breathing became deep and rhythmic. Eric quietly, begrudgingly moved away and tenderly covered his curled up daughter with the light coverlet. He kissed her shoulder.

"Night baby."

"Mmm-ph..." Melissa grunted approaching la-la land.

He casually picked up her nightshirt off the floor and walked the short distance to his bedroom. Eric lay back on the bed and smiled from the day's happenings. The frame on the nightstand caught his eye and he stared longingly at his loving wife's smile.

"I miss you." Eric kissed the glass and silently asked if what he and his daughter had begun was alright. Trish seemed to say: follow your feelings dear.

He inhaled the deep, feminine scent from Melissa's shirt. Her love juices still lingered. Eric's cock hardened. What he wanted most was to be inside his daughter. They had tasted one another and now the thought of consummating their relationship thrilled him. To make love with Melissa. God yes.

~To Be Continued~

writedoctor
writedoctor
318 Followers