Melissa and Michael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa bolted on the bed when Michael rub his fingers on her clitoris. Then, his middle finger rubbed her clit again and again while his other fingers rubbed her labia. She raised her hip and her body buckled as she experienced this new feeling. Michael continued to rub his daughter's clitoris and labia while his face was on her soft boobs sucking and nibbling on them. He rubbed faster and he could feel his hands covered with her juices. She begged him and moved her body. Michael then rubbed her mound harder and faster making the young girl suddenly screamed and her body spasm with her climax.

"Now baby... let daddy fuck you!"

Michael fisrtly slid one finger in her pussy and it went easily in. He closed his eyes as he felt how wet his daughter is and how warm her vagina was. Melissa simply stared at her father feeling his finger in her pussy and gasped softy when her father's finger slid in and out her vagina. He then added another finger into her dripping pussy, but this time she gasped out loud and she asked him to stop. He too realized how tight his daughter's pussy was. He slowed down and pumped his fingers slower. He slid his fingers in and out. He also moved his fingers, gyrating his fingers in her already sopping vagina. He could feel the young girl relaxing and she began slowly moving her hip and moaning with the pleasure brought by his fingers. He slid the fingers deeper and her could feel her vaginal wall contracting around them.

"Daddy... it feels... ahhh... so good... hahhh... daddy please."

Michael knew that he could not wait any longer. He pulled his fingers out of her wet core and she moaned protesting. Then, he lay on his back and asked the young girl to straddle his body.

"Baby... don't sit on daddy's cock like that... hold my cock... yes... wrapped your fingers around it... Melissa....ooohhh.... now baby.... lower your body.... good... feel daddy's cock on your pussy? Yes? Oh baby... you are sopping wet... your juices are covering my cock head now."

"Daddy.... please... what should I do?"

"Melissa...? Baby? Now... slide daddy's cock into your pussy... lower your body... oh shit... baby... you are so tight!"

The girl stopped as she felt the cock entering her vagina. She told her father that his cock was too big but he coaxed her to lower her body slowly. As she tried to lower her pussy more onto his cock, he continued by pinching and tweaking her nipples. He could feel he was deeper and deeper into his daughter's virgin pussy but it was not enough. He wanted to ram his cock deep in Melissa's warm wet pussy. He could not take it anymore, he needed to feel her warm dripping vaginal wall around his throbbing cock fast. He suddenly held her hip tightly and pushed her hip down. She screamed and fell on her fathers body.

"Pain.... daddy... ouch... it's painful daddy."

He waited for a while but his cock now was surrounded by warm wet velvety vaginal wall. He was fucking his daughter in his room, in his bed that he shared with his late wife. Melissa's vagina was heavenly. It was dripping with her juices and it was so tight and warm. She was trembling but he also knew that she was still so aroused like him. He had taken her virginity and he felt that he must make her feel so good that she would want to have sex with him again... and again. He continued by kissing her and she moaned as he suckled her tongue. Her body moved as she was surprised with the kiss given by her father. His hands too moved to massage and rub her boobs. He smiled when he felt the wall of her vagina contracted sending tremors of pleasure in his body. She was enjoying it even though she felt the pain a moment before.

"Baby... try moving your hip... try baby... mmm... like that... good babygirl... now... move that hip more."

The young girl hesitated initially fearing the pain. She raised her hip a little bit and then she lowered her hip again. Her father gasped and she too did the same because she felt the delicious sensation as she moved with her father's cock deep in her pussy. Whatever it was that made her felt good, her father felt the same pleasure too. She braved herslef and raised her hip higher and pushed her hip down. She loved the sensation even more. Her father then held her hip and then he moved her in a circular motion. Both of them gasped with the pleasure. He continued to gyrate his daughter's hip and that made his cock touched the wall of her vagina. She closed her eyes with the pleasure.

"Ride your daddy.... ride my cock Melissa. Move your hip up and down... move your hip... daddy cannot wait baby.... daddy wants to come in your pussy." Her father said to her.

Melissa started to ride her father's throbbing cock. She gasped and moaned with each movement that she made. Tha pain she felt when he took her virginity was a memory of a distant past. She was now enjoying the friction that was caused by her father's cock on her vaginal wall. She was moving her hip up and down. She discovered that the sound made my her and her father was so arousing. Both of them were moaning and calling each other. Her pussy was so wet that each time she slammed her pussy onto her father's throbbing dick, she could hear the sound. She also gyrated her hip and she relished the moment as she had never imagines that incest could be this good.

Michael also raised his hip slamming his cock into his daughter's wet pussy. Her boobs jingled and moved as she rode his cock. Her face was clouded with lust and she was moving more frantically and moaning louder and louder. He then squeezed both of her soft young tits with his hands and pulled on her nipples hard. She buckled on him and screamed, but she continued to move her hip slamming her young body onto his raging throbbing dick. She moved her hip back and front, gyrated it and raised her hip up and down moaning with each movement.

Her father suddenly sat up with her on his lap. His big warm hand were on her hip now and he began to pump his cock in and out her pussy. His daughter held his neck tight as he slammed and shoved his thick hard cock in her pussy. He knew that she would climax the second time. Her breathing was becoming more and more erratic. Her hip was frantic and her vaginal wall around his cock too began to quiver. Again and again Michael rammed his cock into his daughter's pussy. Her screaming was louder and louder when finally he could feel the vaginal wall around him squeezed him while his daughter's body spasm and convulsed. He slammed hard into her pussy and he too came hard. His hip shook as he pumped his warm creamy semen deep in his daughter's vagina.

"D... daddy... ahh... I feel it... I feel your semen in... me.. oohh... daddy... mmm.... it is so good." She said through her ragged breath.

He hugged her tight and kissed her lips and temple. Her arms around him loosened. Her creamy body was damp from perspiration. She lower her eyes and stared at her pussy that was still filled with her father's cock. There was his semen seeping out from her pussy. She rubbed her fingers to where their bodies met and brought her fingers to her face. She licked her father's semen from her fingers.

"It tastes weir daddy." She said and her father smiled.

"You don't like it?" He asked.

"I don't know... but I like that you fucked me daddy. It was wonderful!"

"Baby?"

"Yes daddy?"

"There was no cockroach... was it?"

"Melissa? Tell me the truth. There was no cockroach right?" He asked again and finally she shook her head.

"Why baby? Why me?"

"I love you daddy. I want you to be happy. Since mom died, you have not been happy. And... and I also noticed that you have been looking at me differently."

"I am your father... I am sorry... I should not.." He could not finished his sentence.

Young Melissa was rubbing her father's pink nipples with her slightly long fingernails. His nipples responded to her teasing. Michael hissed as her tongue licked them and her lips suckling them.

"Daddy... I want this... this makes me happy... incest or not... we both want this."

She slowly raised her hip and gasped when her father's cock was finally out of her pussy. Then, she stood up on the bed with her father in front of her. She was surprised when her father's semen dripped out from her pussy as she stood up.

"Oh my... daddy... there is so much of your cum."

Her father simply stared at the cum dripped pussy. There was a little blood on her labia. He pulled her to him and he then licked the blood away. Her moaning made his cock came back to life. He licked the blood clean from her pussy and then he use his fingers and spread his daughter's pussy while sticking his tongue in and out of her pussy. The young girl's body trembled as he continued to lick her. Michael realized that he wanted to fuck his daughter again. He stuck his tongue deep in her pussy while his fingers rubbed her clitoris. She was becoming more and more aroused with what he was doing. Warm juices began to drip out of her vagina and he could taste it on his tongue. His cock too began to throb and grow.

"Does it feel good baby? Tell daddy... tell daddy what you want."

"Please daddy.... fuck me again.... please... ahhhhhh.... fuck me again daddy... I want your cock in my pussy... please daddy."

"Tell me... where did you learn how to seduce me huh? Tell me baby... if not... daddy will stop rubbing your clit."

"Internet... it was the internet... don't stop daddy... please."

"Nasty girl... learning about sex from the internet! Daddy needs to punish you."

Michael had his daughter on all four now. He was kneeling behind her with his cock resting at the opening of her pussy while his hands were firmly gripping her hip. She tried pushing her hip back but her father refused to allow her. She was so aroused and her father made sure of that, but he refused to slide his throbbing warm dick in her dripping core.

"Daddy... I beg of you... please... please.... fuck me please."

"Nasty girls should be punished then get fucked. Daddy has to punish you."

"But why daddy? Oh God... please daddy... your cock... your cock in my pussy."

"No... you need spanking from daddy... then daddy will fuck your pussy sore." He said.

The young girl screamed as her father spanked her supple ass. But, as she was spanked again and again by her father, her pussy dripped more and more of her juices. Michael knew that Melissa loved the spanking even though it had caused her pain. Then, Michael roughly shoved his cock in her pussy. The girl's pussy was extremely drenched by her juices and his cock easily slid deep inside her warm core. He grabbed her dangling young tits from behind and pulled her nipples. She too pushed her ass back towards her father's dick. She slammed he ass to her father's throbbing cock and she relished the feeling of her father's cock touching her vaginal wall. One of Michael's hand left her boobs and it found her clit. As he fucked his daughter doggy-style, he rubbed his daughter's clitoris hard making the girl whimpered and buckled on the bed. He could feel that he was moving faster and she slammed her ass harder. Both of them were wildly consumed with pleasure.

Melissa moaned out loud when her father pistoned his cock faster and faster. She could not believe that sex can be this pleasurable. She constantly surfed the internet and got wet with watching porn, but she had no idea that her father's cock could give her so much more. Suddenly her father's cock disappeared from her pussy. She protested but her father lifted her from the bed and now he was standing at the foot of the bed with her straddling his body. He held her hip and now he was fucking her while he was standing. Melissa held her father's neck as she ground her pussy onto his thick white cock. He too moved his hip and fuck her sopping core hard. He enjoyed watching his daughter's tits as they moved when they fucked. Faster and faster. The two fucked in the bedroom, when finally Melissa convulsed in her father's embrace as she came. Moments later, her father squirted more of his semen deep in her vagina. Michael and Melissa finally fell on the bed and slept the night.

* * *

"Yes... the computers will be sent to you... by monday. Is that okay? Or.. would you like them to send them earlier? No? So.. monday is fine then? Great. Thank you and nice doing business with you." Michael said and he hung up his cellphone.

"Daddy... ahhh... don't do this... please." Melissa begged.

The girl was sitting on her father's table and she was naked with only a piece of rope tying her arms behind her. Her legs were spread so wide because between them was her father's office chair with him sitting on it. He was working and he was also busy with Melissa. Her juices now were pooling in front of her pussy on her father's table. He had a vibrator in her vagina while the controller was in his hand. He turned it up sometimes making his daughter begged and he would turn it down preventing her from coming. He was totally in control of his young daughter. He also used his pens and teased her pink puckered nipples. He enjoyed making her aroused want wet all the time. He put down the pens and now he was suckling and nibbling her nipples. Suddenly the phone rang.

"Yes... this is Michael... Oh hello Mr Smith... yes... we can talk. No... I am not doing anything right now... I am simply filling time." Michael said as he grabbed the control to the vibrator.

The girl on the table bit her lower lip trying to prevent herself from screaming and begging. Meanwhile, her father continued discussing with his client on the phone. The vibrator buzzed in her sopping pussy and she could not control the feeling it created in her. Her father was still discussing with his clients and again, he raised the speed of the vibrator a notch. She arched her body while her hip moved wildly on the table. Finally, Melissa convulsed on her father's table. She came finally to her relief. The discussion was long that she decided to lie on her back. She dozed off from the strain of her father's mini torture. After sometime, she opened her eyes and she smiled. Her father was licking her clitoris and her labia while his hands were squeezing and fondling her boobs. She raised her hip and pushed her pussy to his face.

"Hey baby... you are up... want this?" He asked as he rubbed hid cock on her hairy mound.

"Yes please daddy... and don't answer any phone calls this time daddy."

"I promise baby... let me untie you... now... ready for my cock... daughter?"

"Yes father... fuck me good father." She winked at him.

12