Melissa and Roland Ch. 05

Story Info
Jeff assists Roland and Melissa at the BTS event
2.7k words
2.55
15.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 08/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Selections - Aug 23 8:30 P.M to 11 P.M.

Well it's actually just a story of boy meets girl – who then meets another boy. Jeff did want to divorce her. But in the end he does not. The why is intended to be the obvious one: he loves her deeply and believes (correctly in the story) that she loves him deeply as well.

Do I find any of this plausible? Or morally acceptable? Do I think it's a guide to life for the rest of us? No, of course not. Neither was the plot of Moby Dick on which a good deal of this is based. That was a joke and liable to incite the readers who don't understand fiction or fantasy or jokes.

If you hate it then stop reading: NOW. (Good luck with that one.)

I find many of the comments impossible to understand. What exactly are you people talking about? For the record I am a white woman with no direct experience in any of this - none. I have never been in a sexual relationship with a black man and have no particular interest in doing so. I confess I don't even know (personally know) a single interracial couple. And I certainly do not know anyone in a cuckold type relationship, either black or white.

I do know of cases of infidelity. Some end in divorce, some do not.

I find it interesting that we have the word 'cuckold' at all. When a husband is unfaithful we don't say the wife was 'cuckolded,' evidence that the concept is based on the idea of a man's property right in his woman, and that her sleeping with another man is evidence of his powerlessness in getting his property back. Its day has come – and gone.

But what if a husband and wife decided to live with her inability to be fully sexually satisfied by him? What if she needed domination he could not provide? What if she needed a steady partner for that? And what if he was black? What if they loved each other so much that the solution of staying together was best for them? And just for them – not for everyone in the world. And what if it got truly weird (as the introduction of the BTS life certainly makes it)? What if the husband does benefit? Does grow to like it? These 'what if's are the beginning of an idea for a story. Just not a story for everyone, which puts it mildly.

Those who do not like the story are again invited to stop reading it (NOW) and are further invited to write their own, much, much better story. Just like I told Herman Melville! I await the results.

As to those comments: I am leaving them all in, the crazy ones, the personal insults, the zany observations. (To be fair there are a few rational observations, but very few.) Except for deleting the racist rants (of which there have been 3 so far.) They're just too weird. Anyone who thinks I am proposing that black people are morally, physically or sexually superior is invited to look up the words 'fiction' and 'fantasy' and then to lie in a darkened room with a cold cloth on their forehead.

As always, Enjoy!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls filed back in for a change to their original clothing. They were smiling and happy, chattering about the guys, about who had been funny and about whose hands had wandered farthest up their little skirts.

Jack gave up Kelly and I gave up Brooke to Eddie to give him something to do. Jack held on to Melissa. I made sure I held on to Beth. We stripped them again and started back with their dresses and skirts and tops. Of course with Melissa there were bra and panties to restore and Jack made a show of getting the little triangle cup bra to sit on her tits just right, feeling her up for a minute or so before releasing her. He looked over to make sure I could see him do it. Melissa seemed hardly to notice.

"I like this. This being in The Eight. I think I might stick with it."

I cupped Beth's ass to give him something to see but she just giggled and shrugged it off. I already had her dress over her head by then. Didn't seem to affect him one way or the other, but I noticed him inspecting Melissa's tattoo after pulling her panties up tight. Beth's was different, held it under the cleft of her nice round ass so it was hardly visible.

Once the girls checked themselves in the mirror, and checked and helped one another, we were ready to go back in. The next session was the cocktail hour and the selection process. The three of us guys would serve as bartenders and waiters.

Melissa came over to me for our little ritual. She flecked a bit of lint off my lapel, straightened my tie and leaned in to say "You look so handsome tonight. Enjoy this."

I held both her hands between us and looked in her eyes. "I will if you will."

"Good. Cause I will."

She air kissed my cheek and went back to the other girls to wait for the signal to enter. All 9 of us waited together – 3 men and 6 girls. And my mind wandered back to this amazing institution and our roles in it.

I'd been an adjunct member of The Eight – and they really do refer to us that way, I'm not making it up to sound important – since Melissa joined via Roland's getting voted in a year earlier. It's a pretty big deal, and I understood that for Jack and Beth it was a pretty big deal that Jevon was now joining.

BTS bills itself as, and really is, a black fraternal, non-profit charitable organization open to all BTS alumni. In the last year they'd raised over $6.3 million for charities ranging from inner city projects in America to farming projects in Africa.

What makes it different of course, and what the public is never allowed to see, is the role of white women (and their significant others.) The primary means of raising money is through the sale and barter of white sluts, and since each chapter is associated with and assisted by some college or university, there never seemed to be a problem generating the sluts needed for their work. Once word gets out on a college campus that there's a discreet black fraternity where it is safe for girls to express their inner slut you see them lining up at the door for every frat party.

Some girls are just experimenting because they're college students and are pretty much expected to experiment. But a precious few take to the obedient, submissive life more completely. They grow and extend their sluthood into their post college years. And some, like Melissa and I, are lucky enough to find this life long after college.

For the brothers it was a no lose situation. As wealthy alumni and community leaders they'd be expected to, and would want to, support the BTS charities in any event. To make their contributions in the context of getting the use of a young white slut four or five times per year was icing on the cake.

The black suit I'd worn was matched by Jack and Eddie. It made me wonder where Marshall had gone. There'd been no sign of him after he dropped me off in the parking lot. Which also reminded me that I had no transportation of my own. Not that I'd be going anywhere for a while.

The event itself was simple. We mixed and served drinks. For the men they tended to be brandies and liqueurs. For the girls they were soft drinks or waters. It made sense. Not just because the men were the owners and the girls the owned, but because the girls had jobs to do which would require them to be sharp and alert for instruction and obedience.

I'd been to enough events with Roland and Melissa to know that down at the chapter and regional level there were girls that could only operate as sluts when you got them about 2/3 drunk. Those girls did not advance far into the BTS hierarchy. By the time a girl got to socialize with the Second her drinking stopped or mostly stopped. By the time a girl was with the First her alcohol consumption was restricted to sips of champagne or wine her owner might let her share from his drink.

Privately, when it was just the 2 of them (or the 3 of us) Roland might let Melissa order a Cosmopolitan, her drink of choice before meeting him. It was never more than one which was fine since she'd never been a big drinker to begin with. I'd never seen her drunk in my life. And we both appreciated his thoughtfulness in allowing her the one.

The 3 of us moved silently through the crowd with little trays of the drinks. The couples had separated out into smaller groups. Roland and Melissa had Ralph and Henry together with their women. Jevon and Robert chatted together with Beth and Kayla looking on. DeMarcus and Kyle were over in a corner speaking softly and had their women kneeling before them.

After about 30 minutes of socializing Roland called for attention and made a very nice speech about the outgoing brothers Ralph and DeMarcus, about their contributions to BTS and to the charities it supported. He gave separate praise to their women, Maggie and Kelly, and the contributions they each had made.

Ralph and DeMarcus each spoke briefly and well and then presented their sluts with the traditional outgoing gift. Maggie and Kelly lowered their tops to expose their breasts. Each girl's right nipple had been outfitted with a generic looking barbell. Each man replaced it with the beautiful solid gold and diamond tipped barbell given to all retiring girls. Then their owners gave the other girls a few minutes to crowd around and ooh and aaaah over the gifts.

Roland then segued into a nice little speech about the incoming guys. And did his voice sound a little different when he spoke about Jevon? It was hard to tell for certain – but I don't think I was the only one in the room wondering. Anyway he was very gracious welcoming Jevon and Robert and their women, Beth and Kayla.

By then it was after 9 p.m. and time for the selection. The men and girls began to drift to the perimeter of the room. The three of us stood back in the kitchen hallway to give them space. I could see the girls getting that look. I'd seen it often enough before. The look that combines attention and focus, shame and embarrassment, pride in their men and a determination to be obedient. Their faces color and shine. Their eyes get bigger and focus downward. Their lips part slightly and are moist. Their posture is perfect, their wrists cross behind, their backs arch a bit.

Then, on no particular schedule and in no particular hurry, each owner took his girl out to the middle of the floor and stripped her. He would display her, just a few simple poses, and then lead her around the room to the other men. We would discretely collect her clothing and bring it back inside. Each brother then got to look the slut over more carefully, to fondle a tit or her ass or to play with her mouth and throat. But it was quick. Most of the men knew the girls well enough already.

A few minutes later another owner would repeat the process.

I'd asked Melissa once where and how and when Roland had trained her for those moments and she said he never had, that she had just picked it all up from the girls who came before her. And that it was natural to her.

I was so proud when Roland took Melissa out. They went third. And she was just right. Simple, natural, modest and gorgeous. Eyes on the floor as he stripped her bra and panties after sliding the muslin dress casually over her head. Her mouth was slightly open and wet and I caught a gleam of light bouncing off the pearl tongue stud.

Had ever a young girl – for to me that's what she was then, a young girl – looked more lovely, more edible, more happily obedient, more cheerfully fuckable or more naturally submissive than my Melissa did at that moment? It would be impossible.

My cock surged as he displayed her. I was the one who had picked out the outfit strewn at her feet and I was the one allowed to gather it up once Roland was ready to parade her.

Ralph took Maggie out fourth. They got a big laugh when she tripped on his foot on the way out and shot forward into the middle of the floor, 3 or 4 steps ahead of him.

Ralph: "God does love an eager slut." So he got the line of the evening and got the guys cheering a bit. Maggie, who is adorable, blushed to high heaven.

Jevon took Beth out near the end of the parade, sixth of seven. And oh my she really was pretty too. Even I had to admit that some other men would consider her prettier than Melissa. And she did have those absolutely amazing tits. As he walked her around to the gents he got an audible gasp and 'Oooh!' from Kelly as her owner DeMarcus ran a finger along Beth's slit. Kelly's reaction about summed up what I think all the girls – and probably all the men too (except for me) – were thinking.

Once every girl had been presented it was finally time. Roland acted as master of ceremonies and announced the selection order. He'd start with the 2 retiring members, Ralph (who was senior) and then DeMarcus. He'd move to the incoming guests of honor, Jevon and then Robert. Then the 3 continuing members would select – Henry, then Kyle and finally Roland himself would 'select' whichever girl was left.

I assumed that Roland had either created or approved the order of selection and wondered whether he was wise to put himself last. I presumed he was making a leadership statement about deferring to men with less clout, specifically Henry and Kyle, for ceremonial purposes.

Ralph immediately selected Beth for his companion for the night. The crowd murmured its assent. Demarcus selected Brooke saying he'd never had a chance to fuck her before. We could see Brooke break into a big smile and her owner Kyle playfully slap her ass as the crowd clapped for them.

Then Jevon took Maggie from Ralph's arm. I was getting a little antsy. Robert picked Kelly prompting the chatty DeMarcus to tell him "Hope you're dick in good working order for my bitch – she gonna work you, you know." It got a nice laugh out of Robert, who seemed to be friends with DeMarcus, and a laugh and a pretty blush from Kelly. But I was glad she didn't get left for Roland since she actually is kind of a bitch.

Next Henry picked Kayla, Robert's girl, almost licking his lips as he said "Fresh new pussy? Why wouldn't I?" And he had always loved the Nordic type of slut. By now I was more than a little miffed. I shot a covert look at both Melissa and Roland. Neither was showing any sign of disappointment or stress; he was holding court laughing with and encouraging the guys; she remained modest and almost beatifically beautiful. It seemed I was the only one who was taking this hard.

Finally with the next to last selection Kyle took Melissa. But the logic of the selection was that he had to take her since only Roland remained behind him. No one could end up with his own woman.

So Roland kissed Melissa and told her archly to behave herself and to be a good girl. And then he took Courtney, the one remaining girl.

The gents departed for their rooms, each with his new girl on his arm.

We 3 stayed behind to clean up. And to wait.