Melissa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved toward the bed and I turned her and pushed her down on the bed. I was between her legs and had my mouth on her pussy in a flash. Melissa was so wet her juices were running from between her cunt lips and I greedily slurped all her juices into my mouth.

"God baby, you've got to make me cum," she said, "I am so close. Please make me cum."

I licked up to Melissa's clit and sucked it between my lips.

"Yessssssssssss," she screamed. "Eat that pussy!"

"Oh Yeah," she said as I flicked her clit with my tongue. "Don't stop now."

Her legs, for the second time today, wrapped around my head and pulled my mouth into her pussy. All I could do was continue to satisfy her with my mouth. It took only a few licks of her pussy and clit and then Melissa went over the top. Her pussy convulsed and my mouth was flooded with her cum. I slurped up her offering as her pussy continued to spasm in orgasm. We were both in heaven. Melissa because she was cumming hard, and me because I could bring her this much pleasure.

As she started to come down from her orgasm and her legs eased their grip on my head I reached under her and began playing with the butt plug that was still embedded in her ass. I slowly began pulling it out of her and I watched as her asshole opened to allow it to come out. As it got to the widest part, I stopped moving it to allow her ass to relax around the plug. I reached for the lube that was still lying on the bed and squirted a generous amount onto my hard cock.

"Up on your hands and knees baby," I gently said to her. She rolled over and was ass up to me in a matter of seconds. I pushed the plug back into her ass and then began a stroking motion with it. I watched as one of her hands went to her pussy and I could tell she was giving herself a pussy massage.

I gently pulled on the butt plug and allowed it to come completely out of her ass. She was so relaxed that her sphincter muscle did not close. Not wasting a second I placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her ass and gave a gentle push. Almost without resistance my cock head slipped past her ring and I was in her ass.

"Oh fuck baby," I said. "This feels so wonderful. I knew it would feel good, but never imagined anything like this."

"Mmmmm," was the response I got.

I stroked into Melissa's ass and she took all of me on the first stroke. I looked down and saw that my entire cock was embedded in her asshole.

"Melissa, I am gonna cum in about thirty seconds and there is nothing I can do about it. You have me so turned on." I said.

"Cum in my ass baby," she cooed. "I want to feel you squirt in my ass."

I pulled out of her until only the head of my dick was in her ass and then I thrust into her again.

"Fuck my ass faster." Melissa ordered.

I did. And as I stroked quickly and forcefully into her ass I felt her squeezing her sphincter around my cock. I lasted about one tenth of the time I wanted and all too soon I felt that familiar stirring deep in my groin that signaled my release.

"Here it comes baby," I warned her. "I'm gonna fill your ass with cum." And then my cock lurched with its first spurt deep into Melissa's sweet ass. I pumped all my cum into her and with one last hard stroke collapsed on her back, which in turn forced her onto her stomach on the bed.

I rolled off of her and turned her toward me and our lips met. Our arms wrapped around each other and we cuddled.

"God you are awesome." I said.

"You're not bad yourself," she said as she smiled.

We both closed our eyes and we were asleep, both totally exhausted.

12