Melissa Comes to Play

Story Info
Asian wife's fantasy about to come true.
6.1k words
4.13
48k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zamm
zamm
42 Followers

Melissa is on the train from Paris to London thinking about the events of the past two years. Over that period of time she met and has been chatting with Rob, who she met on the web and who has turned her on and caused her to change in so many ways.

She recalls talking with her Hubby a couple of months ago when Rob proposed this trip to her. "Listen," she mumbled, "I don't know about this...I mean, it sounds exciting...but..."

"Your mom and dad would not approve," Hubby says, "and society would not approve but I know that it turns you on. And it turns me on too."

"You know, as a fantasy, I love to think about it" Melissa answers, "but when I think about traveling to London and actually spending a couple of days with him, I don't know if I can go through with this..."

"You will. That's the whole purpose of the trip." Hubby answered.

Melissa nods. Hubby is a great husband and their marriage is excellent. He knows that Melissa wants to have wild sex and that he is unable to play that role with her. Melissa turns him on so much that he usually shoots his load in only a minute of two. Hubby also has a fantasy to see Melissa taken and dominated by another man. Melissa has a strong personality so the idea of Melissa being dominated by a man thrills him to no end. Hubby readily agreed to letting Melissa travel to London to meet with Rob and be Rob's "sex slave". She's seen some photos of Rob and knows what he looks like but they have never met before and have had no interaction other than Yahoo chats. The thought of sex with Rob, who is basically a stranger, is wildly erotic and somewhat frightening.

Hubby and Melissa had shared the fantasy and until this day, that's all it had been, a fantasy to excite each other in their intimacy. Often, as they sat in restaurants or drove down the street Hubby would look at a man and ask her if she would fuck him and she would be aroused but nothing ever happened.


It's my upbringing, Melissa thinks, this concept that lust is dirty that no cock but my husband's should be enjoyed without guilt. Yet what is wrong with doing something we both could enjoy?


As Melissa's train pulls into London she almost trembles with nervous excitement. She has fear of the moment, of the upcoming two days, of having another man touch her, grope her, penetrate her, spew his seed on her face, her hair...It will be degrading and filthy, to be taken, fucked by a man she doesn't know and turn his hotel room into a den for wild fucking over the next 48 hours. She notices that her pussy is getting wet just thinking about it and realizes that this whole idea is very exciting for her.

Melissa arrived at Rob's hotel room and took the elevator up to his floor. When she arrived at his room she sees a folded note taped to the door with her name on the outside and small bag hanging from the door. She noticed that her hand was trembling as she reached for the note, pulled it off the door, and opened it. The note read:

Welcome Melissa. The next 48 hours will be unlike any two days of your life to this moment. You have come willingly and consciously, to be my slave. When I speak, you listen. When I tell you to do something, you obey. You will be challenged in many ways. You enter into this of your own free will. If you are unwilling, then slide this note under the door and walk away. If you are willing, knock three times and announce you are here.

Melissa held her breath, thought "here goes..." and knocked on the door three times before saying "It's me, Mel".

She heard a voice on the other side of the door reply, "Who?"

She replied, "Me! It's me! Mel!" She noted that she was so nervous that her voice broke a little in saying just those four words that should have been so easy to say.

The voice replied, "I don't know any Mel. But I am waiting for Melissa."

"Yes, that's me! Melissa!" she replied noting that she sounded a little too eager after the words escaped her mouth.

"Ah, Melissa. You have arrived. Good. Do you see the bag on the doorknob?"

"Yes Master, I do." Melissa knew that Rob liked her to call him Master.

"Open the bag, take out the sleep mask and put it on. Tell me when you have it on."

Melissa took out the mask and slipped it over her head. "OK Master, I have it on."


She heard the door open and Rob's voice say "Come in." With her eyesight obscured, she took tentative steps forward into hotel room on unsteady feet, wondering what would happen next.

"Stop, Melissa. Don't move."

His voice was close by and behind her. She was taken by surprise. She wanted to say something but was unsure what to say. Her mind raced. This may be my last chance to back out. Should I take off the mask and leave? Or do I want to be taken, treated like a slave?

"Ah, I see you have brought the riding crop that I told your Hubby to purchase. Good girl."

Rob had asked her husband to buy a riding crop and for Melissa to bring it with her when she came. It was about 18 inches long. At one end it had a leather handle and attached to that was a loop that could be looped over the user's wrist. At the other end was a small flap of leather attached with another loop of leather to the crop. Melissa had been holding the riding crop in her right hand and felt Rob take it from her.

Then she felt his breath suddenly near on her neck.

"You," he whispers, "are not to move unless I tell you to move, understand?"

"Yes, but I really..."

"Don't talk," he says softly. "Do as you are told. Do not move."

Then comes a moment of silence. Melissa is confused and troubled but excited by the promise of lust, of wild and uninhibited sex with this man standing just behind her.

"I don't know if..."

"Yes you do," the voice interrupts her, "You agreed and came to London. You want it and Hubby wants it. You want it and you will be quiet and do as you are told. Otherwise, you must leave now. So decide! NOW!" Rob's voice has grown in volume and she could tell from the tone of his voice that he was very serious.

Melissa did not answer and bit her lip, not quite sure what to do. She felt two strong hands take the outside of her arms and spin her around one hundred and eighty degrees. She thought back to the photos she had seen of Rob and wondered what he would look like in the flesh, standing there next to her with his hands holding her arms firmly. For some reason she began to wonder how she looked, standing there in front of Rob with a sleep mask on. She had on a short skirt with high heels and a blouse that buttoned up in the front with a few buttons unbuttoned to show off her ample cleavage. Melissa was very proud of her tits and loved to show them off when she could. She stood there and thought about herself standing there in front of a man who is about to take her, penetrate her, use her as a slave for his (and she hoped – her) sheer enjoyment.

Her thinking was interrupted by Rob's voice, this time loud and demanding. "If you do not want to be here, stretch out your left arm, touch the doorknob, open the door and leave! NOW!"

Melissa did nothing. She did not move. She did not talk. She wondered what she should do or say.

Suddenly, the sleep mask was taken off of her head! She caught a quick glimpse of the sign on the hotel door which indicated where the fire exit was and what the municipal hotel regulations were and just as quickly she felt a blindfold was fitted over her eyes and was being tied tightly at the back of her head.

"Hey, what are you..."

"Silence!" Rob's voice interrupted and growled into her ear. "Speak when you are spoken to!"


Melissa swallowed her words and thought she heard something click before she felt his hands on her arms again, turning her around again what seemed to be one hundred and eighty degrees. She wasn't sure anymore whether she was facing into the room or what her orientation was. After a few seconds she then heard his voice across the room say, "Take four steps forward. Don't worry, the path is clear."

Melissa stepped forward slowly, making sure that there was nothing in front of her as her toes explored the space in front of her. After three more tentative steps she stopped.

Without warning she felt his hands cupping her breasts feeling their full weight and roundness. They lingered there before they moved out to her sides and then she felt them sliding down her sides to her hips before his fingers began to outline her hipbones beneath her miniskirt. His hands continued down to where her skirt ended, only a few inches below where her legs met and where she could already feel her pussy getting wet. She wondered whether her g string was wet already but she knew from past experience that it most likely already was. She felt him pull up her miniskirt, it must have been 4 or 5 inches at least. "OMG, he must be looking at my g string!" she thought.

She was relieved when she felt the skirt being pulled back down. His hands left her skirt, but she soon felt them on her own hands! His hands guided hers up to the top button on her blouse that was buttoned, and she heard him say, "Unbutton your blouse for me. Slowly. Button by button."

Melissa was startled by the request. She had thought that Rob might rip her clothes off of her, or that he would undress her himself. She was caught by surprise that he would ask her to do it. Her fingers fumbled a little as she worked with the button without the benefit of her sight. She felt it slide away and her fingers moved unsteadily down to find the next button. When the second button released she knew that her bra was on display and most of her tits were accessible for viewing.

Her fingers continued moving down her blouse. A third button, then a fourth. She continued until she reached the last button and then it was done.

"OK Melissa, slip off your blouse and let it fall to the floor." she heard Rob's voice say for what seemed like a few feet away. Melissa unbuttoned the buttons on her sleeves and felt the fabric of the blouse slide down off of her shoulders and off her arms. She tried to make sure that it fell far away enough from her so that it would not land on her feet and shoes. She didn't feel the blouse on her toes, but that was no guarantee that it was not nearby and could potentially trip her if she moved further.

She felt his hands on her again as they moved from the top of her miniskirt, up over her stomach and stopped right below her bra. His hands were feeling her ribs beneath her skin. He was taking his time touching her and exploring her body. His touch seemed electric, sending waves of pleasure across her torso and out to her body. She had never reacted like this to the touch of a man's fingers. There seemed to be a direct connection between her skin beneath his fingers and her nipples. She felt them tightening in her bra, rising up higher and harder. Her skin also seemed connected to her pussy, which she could feel getting wetter and wetter.


She felt his hands cup her breasts again, and his fingertips traced the indentations of her nipples which were now pressing up hard beneath her bra. His fingers then moved to trace her bra, across her breasts, up the straps, over her shoulders, and then down her back to where the clasp held her bra straps together.

A couple of seconds later he said from a few feet away, "Take off your bra for me."

Melissa reached back and expertly uncoupled the bra clasp. She slid her right shoulder out first and then the left shoulder. She dropped her bra from her right hand. Where it fell she did not think about or care.

She stood there with her tits on full display. Her nipples were hard and full. She could not remember a time when they ever felt so hard. But rather than be embarrassed by it, Melissa was enjoying the experience. She knew that Rob must be enjoying the sight before him. She had big rich tits, nice and round and firm. They did not sag and they were all natural. If she said so herself, she had fabulous tits.

She felt a thumb and forefinger gently tweak each of her nipples. She gasped in surprise but did not move, as she felt his fingertips trace her face, her neck, her breasts, and her stomach.

"I am enjoying this," she heard his voice say, "and so are you. Your nipples are hard and your crotch is wet. I can smell your wet cunt, Melissa. You are a bitch in heat."

"Please," she mumbled, "This is difficult."

"Silence!" he said with force. Then, almost softly, he said, "Take off your skirt. Do it slowly."

Melissa's hands reached around to the zipper on the back of her skirt. She began to worry that if this lasted much longer her g string might get soaked. She could already feel the wetness of the fabric above her drenched pussy and was wondering whether it might be getting onto her miniskirt and showing there.

"You may be wondering why we are taking so long. Things that I enjoy I want them to last as long as possible. Good food. Good times. Good sex. These are all things to be savored and enjoyed as long as possible."

He paused a few seconds and let his words sink into Melissa's consciousness. "And so I can enjoy these good times again and again in the future, I am also videotaping you as you do this long slow delicious strip for me."

OMG! thought Melissa. Shit, he's got this on videotape! Yes, he said he would be recording me, but I had forgotten all about that! Everything that I have done so far has been recorded! Well, at least I have this blindfold over me so my face is not showing. Her fingers pulled down the zipper as slowly as she dared until she felt it stop at the end. She then slid her hands into her skirt at her hips and let her skirt slide down a few inches before gravity took it and it fell at her feet. She stepped forward with her left foot and with her right foot she expertly flicked at her miniskirt. She was pleased when she felt it with her right foot and knew that she had tossed it away, but to where she could not say.

She now stood there in only her g-string and her high-heels. The room, which had seemed a little cool when she walked in, was now feeling warmer. She could feel the air being circulated by the air handler moving across her skin. She realized that her senses seemed to be intensified and magnified since she could not see. Her skin seemed to be super-sensitive and her sense of hearing and touch were also heightened. She considered her sense of taste, and wondered whether that might be affected as well.

She expected him to ask her to start to remove her g sting and was surprised to feel his hands slide under the straps in the back and to feel his hands cupping her ass in a similar fashion as he had cupped her breasts before. He grabbed each cheek and gave each a firm tug. He grabbed so hard that Melissa was caught off guard and almost fell as she lost her balance in her high heels. He caught her in his strong arms and steadied her. She was a little panicked and relieved not to have fallen. She had no idea what was around her.

She felt him pull her g string down over her ass and felt the fabric slide down over her thighs, past her knees and down to her ankles.

"Step out of your g string, right foot first."

Melissa picked up her right foot and then her left.

In her blindfold she soon felt his hands roaming over her, pinching, squeezing, and fondling her ample body. His hands moved tweaked he nipples again, this time a little more sharply, and the suddenness of the action caused her to let out a little yelp. She felt his fingertips move down from her erect nipples. down over her breasts, across her ribs, and down over her stomach. She knew where he was heading.

She felt his fingertips move oh so deliciously and oh so slowly down to between her legs. She was longing for him to get there. She couldn't wait for him to touch her swollen and aching clit and slide his fingers between the lips of her pussy. At the same time she could hardly believe that this was happening. Here she was, naked in the hotel room of a man she did not know, and he was exploring every inch of her body. As she thought about it she felt her clit harden and she thought she felt some of her juice begin to drip down the inner part of her left thigh.

"Nice and smooth," he said, "good for playing."

"Oh please ...."

"Be quiet and kneel," she heard his voice say as he pressed down on her shoulders. Melissa felt the carpet against the flesh of her knees.

She trembled with anticipation, but heard nothing and felt nothing. Seconds passed in silence. It seemed like an eternity. Then she heard the rustle of clothing. She instinctively moved her face toward it even though she could not see anything and she felt a round, warm, hard yet soft piece of flesh rub against the side of her face. She felt it caress her earlobe, then move across jaw and her chin and down her neck and across her other jaw to her other ear.

"You like the way my cock feels against your face don't you?"

"Yes, Master, I do"

"Are you sure you don't want to go home and forget about this? This is your last chance, Melissa. You say no and you can pick up your clothing and dress in the hallway. You keep quiet or say yes and you cross the threshold. In about a minute you are going to be heading back home or sucking cock. What will it be?"

"Give me your cock, Master."

"Open your mouth Melissa," the voice says, "so I can fuck your mouth."

She obeyed, allowing the piece of warm flesh to slide on her tongue, the cock head already wet at the tip. Melissa cupped his balls with one hand and grabbed the base of his cock with the other and guided it into her mouth, sucking on the cock that she had been craving and dreaming of for so long.

It was so big and hard and long and full. God, it felt so good in her mouth!! She prided herself on being able to suck cock really well and deep throat. She hoped that she could manage his. She tipped her head back opened her mouth wide and felt his big dick slide in between her teeth and over her tongue, hit the back of her mouth and begin to slide into her throat. He seemed to completely fill her mouth. She fought the instinctive gag reflex and slid her mouth forward, taking more of his cock into her mouth. She didn't have it all yet, but she needed a breath and began pulling her head back from the delicious cock that she had lusted for for so many days. She recalled all the many chats that they had when she would sit naked with her legs wide open and her eyes on her laptop screen as Rob would type all that sexy stuff to her and she would have her finger on her clit and in her pussy and cum and cum and cum and cum. She recalled one chat in which she came seven times and was soaked from head to toe form the exertion.

She heard Rob's voice from almost far away say, "Hey, Hubby. You are right. Melissa can suck a cock really well." She realized that Rob was speaking to her hubby on the videotape. She would have normally been embarrassed and mortified, but all she could feel at the moment was an enormous hunger for Rob's cock.

Rob pushed against her mouth again, his thick cock disappearing into her open lips. Melissa's reluctance vanished, her tongue licking at the head of the unseen dick, moving up and down the shaft.

"That's good Melissa. OK Hubby, look how Melissa sucks and licks my cock like a Popsicle. I'll soon be fucking her mouth. That's hole number one of three holes on her body that my cock will soon be exploring. Your little Melissa is a hot little slut alright!"


"My little slave sucks well," Rob said, this time it seemed to Melissa, pushing against her face, "You seem to be enjoying it. Are you Melissa? Are you enjoying sucking cock?"

Rob drove his cock deep into her mouth. Melissa felt the head of his cock begin to move down her throat again. She could not answer and fought back from choking.

"Is asked you a question. Do you enjoy sucking cock?"

zamm
zamm
42 Followers
12