Melissa Comes to Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa could not answer with Rob's cock filling her mouth. She tried to say something but felt Rob push further into her mouth and throat.

"Answer me you little slut! Are you enjoying sucking my cock??"

Melissa began to panic as she needed to breathe, but Rob had his hand in her hair at the back of her head and was keeping her head firmly over his swollen and rigid cock. Melissa could feel her eyes get bigger beneath her blindfold as she began to struggle. She really needed to breathe right now!

She felt Rob's hand pull her hair back and her head followed, and his cock seemed to explode out of her mouth. Melissa gasped for breath, breathing in quick deep gulps of air. She heard Rob's voice again above the sound of her own breathing, "Answer me, slave. Are you enjoying sucking my cock?"

In between her panting breath, Melissa heard her own voice reply, ".....yes.......yes Mast....yes Master....I ......I .....love........I love su....... I love your cock." He let her breathe for awhile and then began to rub his cock on her forehead, face, and neck, deliberately avoiding her mouth. She felt his hands playing with her nipples. Her nipples were rock hard, harder than she could ever imagine. Melissa felt a deeper desire than she had ever felt before. She remained kneeling but felt a huge appetite for Rob's cock. She felt it on her nose, her forehead, her cheeks. Everywhere but her mouth, which was where she was craving it. With her loss of sight, she could not see where his cock was, and feeling it on other parts of her face was only increasing her hunger for it and the anticipation of feeling it fill her mouth again.

"Master....please! Give me your cock!" Melissa was surprised by the sound of her own voice. She heard an almost desperate need for his cock in her voice.

"Ah, my little slut slave has spoken without permission." She felt his cock slap her across her left cheek and then her right cheek. Then a couple seconds later she felt a sharp stinging pain on the left cheek of her ass, almost like she had been bitten or stung. She then heard a swoosh and felt the same sharp sting on her right ass cheek. Damn! Master Rob must have grabbed the riding crop and was now popping her ass with it. It hurt like she had been stung by a bee. Both cheeks of her ass were now smarting from the pain.

"Master Rob, please!"

Almost instantaneously she felt the same stings on almost the same places on her ass again.

"Do not speak until you are asked to speak Melissa. Is that clear?"

She hesitated, and instantly she felt the crop again on her ass, two quick lashes.

"Yes! YES MASTER! It's clear!"

It felt like someone had stuck two needles into her ass.

She heard Rob's voice near her left ear, almost whispering, "Now, tell me what you want," and she felt Rob's cock whip across her blindfolded face, slapping both of her cheekbones. "Come my little fuck toy, tell Master what do you want?"

"I..." she started to speak, pausing for a moment. She was wild with desire but she also did not want to say the wrong thing and get the crop on her ass again, "I...I want to ...I want to please you."

"Tell me what you want?"

"Your cock."

"Good girl. See, Hubby, your wife Melissa wants my dick. Where do you want me to put it, Melissa?"

"In ...my mouth."

"You going to deep throat it?"

"Yes...any way you want Master. In my pussy...anywhere you want Master."

"Now suck it like you mean it," Rob said, "and I will mark your face with my cum."

The cock reenters her mouth and she sucks it all in, licking, chewing, moaning, feeling the warmth of him inside her mouth, the taste of his sweat as he jams his belly into her face and she whimpers in depraved joy, thrilled at the taste of the piece of flesh in her mouth. She began to imagine what she must look like, naked, on her knees sucking Master Rob's cock.


He pulled his cock out and began to bounce the head of his cock against her lips. Her mouth opened of its own volition and she stuck her tongue out to feel his meat slap against her hungry mouth. She felt his cock slide on her tongue. As she had done before, Melissa cupped his balls with one hand and grabbed the base of his cock with the other and guided it into her mouth, with her tongue swirling the head. She pulled it out and licked it from the head all the way down his thick shaft down to his balls. She kissed his balls and sucked them in the bag. She then gave his throbbing cock more licks from his balls right back up to the head and then gave it a kiss.


"Open your mouth Melissa. I'm going to give you what you want so badly"

It was like he was reading her mind. He knew that she was wild for his cock. She felt the head of his cock on her lips and her mouth opened to take him in. She wanted to engulf him, take in this entire length. Feel him completely fill her mouth and throat. He grabbed the hair at the back of her head and pulled it back to open her mouth even more. She felt his huge cock slide over her tongue and hit the back of her mouth. She was in heaven. Her cock was all she could feel, all she could think about. His cock was her world, her entire reality. She felt it slide into her throat, filling her mouth. She rocked forward, driving his cock deeper and trying to take more of it even further into her throat. She was wild with desire. She had never felt such lust before.

She felt the need to breathe and almost immediately Rob pulled his cock back and out of her mouth so quickly that it almost made a popping sound when it left her mouth. He was picking up on her signals and they were getting in tune as lovers. He was beginning to read her body and know what to do and how to use her. The realization of that almost made her mad with lust. She thought that she had at last found a man who could handle her sexuality. Here was a man who understood her desire, who could push her to her limits, who could take her to places that she had never been before. Here was a man who understood her body and could play it like an instrument. Like a conductor. Like a virtuoso.

As soon as she had caught her breath, Rob had his cock at her lips again, and again he drove it in nice and deep, just like she liked it. She could feel the head of his cock pushing against the back of her mouth and then filling her throat. She loved that feeling, the feeling of a man inside her mouth just completely dominating her senses. His big fucking thick long throbbing cock. She couldn't get enough! Again she felt the need for air, and again Rob responded by pulling out his cock. Melissa could hear her panting breathing. She felt her own sweat as her hands slipped on her thighs and she realized that she was wet with her own sweat and also with Rob's sweat. His thighs were slippery and wet banged into her shoulders as he was pumping his cock deep inside her mouth. Melissa felt sweat falling from her erect nipples as her tits bobbed and swayed as Rob fucked her mouth.

Over and over again Melissa felt Rob's cock knocking at the back of her mouth, gagging her as it entered her throat. She began to wonder when this man was going to cum.

Rob pulled out again, and over her panting, Melissa heard Rob say, "Well Hubby, I must say that Melissa is probably the finest cocksucker that I have ever met. I am proud to have a slave that excels so well at sucking dick." Melissa figured that Rob was talking to the video again and began to get used to the fact that her husband, even though he was not in the room with them, would be a part of the experience.

"Melissa, now you are going to be rewarded for your excellence in sucking dick. Are you ready to feel my cum across your face?"

"Oh Master, yes! Please, please cum on my face!"

"OK Melissa, one more dive into your delicious mouth and then I will give you my seed."

She felt his cock slide between her lips again. It seemed even bigger and harder than ever, and Master Rob seemed to be penetrating her mouth with a greater urgency and need. She also felt an enormous desire to take him as deeply as she could.


After seven or eight deep thrusts, she felt Rob pull back and heard him moan "Oh yes, here it cums Melissa!" She quickly opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. She felt a rope of wet cream spurt onto her tongue, on her cheeks, on her upper lip and nose. She was thrilled and felt an orgasm rushing through her at the same time as Rob's cock was spurting on her face.

"Ah, ah, ah, AH, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Melissa moaned as her pussy exploded. "Oh yessssssssssssssssssss!"

She came with a force that she had never felt before. As her brain began to clear from her cum, she heard Rob's voice say, "Now Melissa I am going to wipe my cum off of my cock. I think your hair will do." And with that she felt his hand holding her head and moving her hair up against his still erect cock. The thought of Rob wiling his dick on her long hair set her off again, and she had a second orgasm, just as strong as the first one

She moaned with desire, a deep yelping. It was almost an animal sound. "Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........... OH MY GGGGGGGAAAAAAAAA................................."

Melissa feels herself being lifted up then placed face up on the bed. Her legs are wide open. She is soaked and moans another animal sound.


"Tell me what you are," she hears Rob's voice say. She felt his fingertip begin to lightly rub her ultra sensitive clit.

"Oh, oh......I am a slave...... Your sex slave, Master.!" she squealed with delight.

"What do you want?" he asked and she realized that he had replaced his fingertip with the tip of his tongue, flicking on her swollen and oh-so-sensitive clit.


"I...Oh, Master.... I want to be fucked and...Oh, yes, you are driving me crazy...Oh, Master please.....you know how to use that tongue."

"Don't forget your husband," she heard her Master say, "talk to him on the video..."

"Oh, OHHHH...OHHHHHHHH......Hubby, look....I have his cumon my face an in my hair....and look at the way he eats me...oh, OHHHHH.....baby...did you like it when I sucked his cock?"

She felt Rob's lips on her lips and his tongue flicking her clit. Then his tongue would drive deep into her pussy like he was tongue fucking her. She felt cum number three building up.

"Oh yes, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... Oh yes Master......I'm gonna cum again...Oh my....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and Melissa felt the third wave crash against her. Thank God this time she was lying down on the bed and didn't have to worry about keeping herself up.

She lost track of time. She didn't know whether it had been three, ten or thirty minutes since she came the third time. When her head cleared, she heard Rob's voice say, "OK Hubby, it looks like Melissa is back. Now I'm about to fuck her."

Suddenly, he is above her, on her, his weight coming down on her, his thick cock sliding into the wet folds of her cunt. Melissa feels his hips thrusting, pushing his dick deep into her. She responds, grunting with animal pleasure, opening herself more, feeling the large cock, now hard and erect again, pumping inside her. Feeling Rob's big cock deep inside her, Melissa begins meeting his thrusts and grinds her hips into his as he plunges his cock ever deeper into her hot wet slippery cavern.


"OK Melissa, your cunt is soaked. Your so fucking wet. I want you to tell your husband what it's like now as I'm fucking you. I know he wants to know."


"Oh, Hubby, he's fucking me. I am taking...Master's cock up my cunt....Oh, I am so fucking wet. His cock feels so good, Hubby...oh yeah...oh, oh...I like...you to see me get ...fucked... enjoy me Hubby...I am getting fucked just like you want..."

She feels overwhelmed with another orgasm, a deep one that seems to jolt her body in a flash. Melissa moans as a quick orgasm rushes through her. Rob increases the pace in and out and she pushes her mound against his crotch in wanton desire. They are moving and moaning, cock inside cunt, his hardness inside her, filling her. Sex has never been so erotic, wild or wantonly wicked. Melissa is thrilled as the man fucks her, his thick meat moving in an out of her slit. She contracts her cunt muscles, squeezing his thickness and he groans in delight.

"What a hot wife you are," Rob says, "Melissa you are choking my dick with your cunt."

Melissa thinks about her husband watching this video, watching her get fucked and begins moaning loudly and wildly. Rob increases his hip motion, picks up his pace, and his wet cock slides back and forth, in and out of her hungry pussy.

"Now I want to her you yell when you cum. Come on Melissa....give it to me now...." and with that Rob begins to pump her wildly, mercilessly. Melissa returns the motion and the bed rocks with their movements. The headboard bumps against the wall. Thunk. thunk, thunk, thunk with each thrust from Rob.

A yelp escapes Melissa's throat as she feels this man filling her pussy and assaulting her body with his. Oh my God.... she feels another wave building up inside of her... her mouth opens....but words do not emerge....only a high pitched squeal as she hears herself cum again beneath him. Then Melissa screams again as she feels her insides fill with the warm liquid of the spurting cock...

12