Melissa Comes To Swim

Story Info
A friend is invited over to swim.
2.6k words
4.26
105.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpat
mpat
17 Followers

Linda and I had invited her friend Melissa to come over and swim one Saturday afternoon. They worked together, and Melissa was going through a recent divorce, so Linda thought we might be able to cheer her up a bit. I had the margaritas ready when Melissa arrived, and we headed out to the pool. It wasn’t long before I realized that Melissa liked margaritas as much as Linda did. They were pouring them down a lot quicker than I was, and as usual, the more margarita Linda had, the friskier she got.

She swam over to me, put her arms around me, and gave me a big kiss as she ground her hips into mine. That quickly got attention between my legs, and I felt myself beginning to grow. As Linda snaked her tongue into my mouth, she reached her hand down to the front of my suit and began to squeeze the bulge that was growing bigger. I immediately reached back to her ass and pulled the bare skin closer to me. I loved having our own pool, since it allowed Linda to wear her thong bathing suits that she usually only reserved for our vacations in the Caribbean. I wanted to take her right then and there, but suddenly heard Melissa say, “OK now, none of that…or maybe you would like for me to leave?”

Linda pulled away laughing and said, “OK, maybe I can wait until later, but if Mike doesn’t get us some more margaritas, he might not get any later, either.”

She gave me her infamous evil look as moved over to the steps and climbed out to go inside and make another pitcher. Linda began laughing and said, “Looks like Mike is glad to see us, or has a serious problem…or maybe both.”

I glanced down and noticed that there was a quite prominent bulge in the front of my swimsuit. I looked at Melissa and saw that she was looking there as well. I actually felt myself growing a bit more as they looked, so I just shrugged my shoulders, picked up the empty pitcher, and said, “Anything to give you girls a thrill,” and walked inside.

As I stood at the counter getting the ingredients ready, I looked out the window at Linda and Melissa as they sat on the steps in the pool and talked. Linda really looked hot in her thong suit…it was my favorite, and she knew that she could get me very horny by wearing it. Melissa was wearing a bikini as well, and it showed off her tight little body perfectly. She was quite petite, with small breasts, but a perfect little butt. My mind had all those wonderful thoughts about me and 2 girls in bikinis, but I laughed knowing my overactive imagination was taking control again. I whipped up the pitcher of margaritas and went back outside. I refilled their glasses and sat down on the edge of the pool, close to where they were sitting on the steps.

As I took a long sip of my drink, Linda said, “Well, I’m glad you were able to get your little “problem” under control,” as she glanced at my lap. I could tell that she was ready to play, and had just enough to drink to lose most of her inhibitions, so I decided to play along as well.

“Well it is kind of hard to control it when I’m in a pool with 2 hot chicks in bikinis.”

Linda laughed as we both looked over at Melissa, whose face had turned slightly red, and was slowly shaking her head. She looked up and said, “I guess I’m going to have to leave pretty soon, so you guys can have your fun. You don’t need me around.”

Linda quickly said, “You are not going anywhere, girl. You are our guest and we are all going to have fun around here. Besides, if you leave now, you will miss seeing Mike naked.”

“Whaaaat?” I exclaimed, as Linda began giggling.

Linda stood up and kissed me as her hand went to my lap and squeezed, causing an immediate reaction. She sat back down and said, “Now come on, Mike…don’t you want to show us something?”

I really didn’t know what to say or do. Sure, I would love to be naked with Linda and Melissa, but I wasn’t sure exactly how Melissa, especially, would react. I looked over at her and she looked like she didn’t know what to do either. She looked at Linda and said, “You are just too crazy.”

Linda laughed again and said, “Well, you are right about that, but I want to see him naked. And no matter what he says, I know he would enjoy it too.”

Linda looked at me and said, “Right?”

I really couldn’t deny it, but I looked over at Melissa and said, “I really wouldn’t mind, but I don’t want to embarrass Melissa, just because you are crazy.”

Melissa laughed and said, “Look. If Linda is that serious about and can’t wait until I leave, it is OK with me. I don’t want to spoil her fun.”

Linda clapped her hands and said, “Allright then,” and reached over to the waist of my suit. She began tugging on them, and then hit me on the leg, saying, “Would you please stand up, dear, so I can get them off.”

I began to stand, and Linda had the suit down to my knees before I was fully standing. I glanced down at my semi-erection, and as I looked over at Melissa, I could tell that she was watching it as well. I stepped out of the suit and sat back down as Linda tossed it to the side. She grinned at me as she said, “Look, Melissa…I think he is glad to see us.”

I felt myself growing harder as the girls looked at me. I really thought Melissa would be embarrassed about it and not look, but she was almost to the point of staring. But the more they looked, the harder I was getting, until my erection was pointing almost straight up from my lap. Linda giggled and said, “Can’t you control that thing, boy?”

I was way past the point of controlling myself, but I had to admit that it was pretty exciting to be sitting there naked with the girls looking at me. I found myself wondering how long this would last. Linda reached over and put her hand on my leg, then began moving it a little higher. I took a long drink of my margarita and wondered where she was heading with this.

“You know, Melissa, if we asked Mike really, really nicely, I wonder if we could get him to stroke himself for us?”

I almost dropped my drink and said, “Linda, don’t you think that is a bit much? I mean, Melissa doesn’t want to see that.”

“Yes, she does…don’t you Melissa? Besides, I know you would like to do it for us, too.”

She turned to Melissa and said, “Sometimes I get him to do it for me, and sometimes I do it for him. It’s really a turn-on watching him do it, and I bet you would enjoy it too. What do you say?”

Melissa took a sip of her drink and said, “Linda, I’ve always thought you were crazy, but now I know it. What you guys want to do is fine. I’m just sitting her minding my own business.”

The thought of doing it put a little extra twitch between my legs, but I still wasn’t sure about it.

“Pleeeeaaaase, “Linda pleaded. “Please do it.”

I smiled at her and said, “OK if Melissa doesn’t mind, I will. But if you want me to, you girls have to take off your tops to give me a little inspiration.”

Linda reached back and untied her top and pulled it off in record time. She must have been really turned on, because her nipples were extremely hard and pointed out. She looked at Melissa and said, “Come on, take off your top.”

Melissa sighed and shook her head, but soon was tossing her bikini top to the side. Her breasts were small, but her hard little nipples were incredible. She looked over at me and said, “You better get with it before Linda comes unglued.”

I laughed as I reached down and took my hardness into my hand. Slowly I began moving it up and down the shaft, and I looked up and saw that all four eyes were intently watching me. As my hand reached the head, I squeezed it and a bit of precome trickled out. I continued stroking as I spread it around the head with my other hand and fingers. I had to admit that this was really turning me on as well, stroking myself in front of Linda and Melissa.

I looked at Linda and saw that she had moved one of her hands between her legs under the water, and her breathing appeared to have gotten heavier. I glanced at Melissa as well, and she had a hand under the water as well, but I couldn’t tell what she was doing. Just the thought of it caused me to stroke a bit faster, and I knew that I would not last very long, considering how horny I was at that particular moment.

Linda looked in my eyes and said, “Just watching you is getting me so hot.” She licked her lips and said, “Does it feel good, hon?”

I nodded my head as I moved my hand in little quicker. I could feel the tingling beginning in my balls, signaling that it would not be much longer. Linda sensed this as well, as she said, “Come on, hon. Make yourself come. Let me see you.”

By this point, I had forgotten that Melissa was even there. I was looking only at Linda as I moved my hand faster and faster. Linda licked her lips again, and then stuck one of her fingers into her mouth. Seeing her do that pushed me over the edge.

“I’m coming, “ I groaned, and I leaned back as the first spurt shot into the air, coming down to land on my stomach. My hand was flying as the next spurt, then the next, and the next flew into the air, all landing on my stomach. I continued stroking myself, until finally I had no more. I squeezed out the last little bit, then leaned back on my elbows to relax.

I looked at Linda, who smiled and said, “That was so cool…thanks. Wasn’t that cool, Melissa?”

I glanced over at Melissa and noticed that her upper chest was flushed slightly, giving the indication that she had enjoyed it, too. She grinned and said, “That was a little different, but I have to admit that it was cool to watch.”

I slipped down into the water to wash off the remains, and dipped under the water and swam to the other end. When I resurfaced, the girls had refilled their drinks and were standing in the waist deep water. As I looked at their near nakedness, I couldn’t believe what had just happened. My wife was crazy, and I was probably even crazier for doing it with Melissa there. I lay my head back against the side and watched them through my sunglasses.

After a few moments, Linda put her drink down and swam over to where I was. She put her arms around my neck as she kissed me, then whispered, “Ohhhh, that turned me on, and I think it did Melissa, too.”

I turned Linda around so that I could put my arms around her and press myself against her ass. The feel of her almost naked skin caused me to begin to harden again. She reached one of her hands back and took my hardening dick, and began rubbing it against her ass. I whispered to her, “Don’t start something you can’t finish.”

I felt her ass push back against me as she said, “Who says I can’t finish it?”

I reached down and grabbed her thong and began pulling it down. Linda made no effort to try and stop me, and even moved her legs so that it easily slipped off. I threw it up on the concrete and said, “Hey, Melissa. Linda said she had to go skinny dipping…hope you don’t mind.”

Melissa was now sitting on the steps with the water level just below her breasts.

“Don’t you guys mind me…just pretend I’m not here.”

Linda once again had my hardness in her hand, and began rubbing it up and down her ass. I reached around between her legs and ran my fingers up and down her smooth shaven lips until they opened up, and I slipped a finger inside. Even in the water, I could feel how wet she was. My thumb brushed over her clit as she moaned, then whispered to me, “Give it to me…now!!”

I could sense the urgency in her voice, and I quickly guided my dick down between her ass cheeks, easily slipping into her waiting pussy. She immediately pushed back against me, and it didn’t take long until we were moving together. I kissed her neck then whispered, “Look at Melissa. I think she is doing it too.”

We both looked over at Melissa and saw that her hands were both below the water, and her head was slightly leaned back. I reached around Linda to grab her breasts, and my fingers gently pulled at her hard nipples, evoking another moan of pleasure from her.

“Look at her,” Linda said. “I bet her hand is between her leg, don’t you think?”

I moved my hand between Linda’s legs and began to massage her clit.

“You mean you think she’s rubbing like this?”

Linda pushed back against me and moaned again, “Yes, yes. Just like that.”

I began to thrust against her backside a little harder as my fingers continued working her clit. Melissa seemed to be breathing heavier, too, and you could definitely tell her arm was moving.

I licked Linda’s ear and continued rubbing her clit, then whispered to her, “What if Melissa was rubbing you like that?”

Linda moaned loudly and said, “Ohhhh, I’m coming, I’m coming.”

I felt her pussy clench around me and I pushed hard into her one more time, and then exploded into her, sending my juices deep inside her. She pushed back even harder against me as she came, and we both watched as Melissa gave a soft moan as well as she came.

She leaned her head all the way back, and moved her other hand to one of her nipples, pulling on it as we could see her body twitch.

I pulled Linda closer to me as we both began to subside. We continued to watch as Melissa’s body stopped moving, and Linda whispered, “How incredible was that? My husband making love to me while we watch another woman make herself come?”

I nodded my agreement as Melissa got up and said, “Well, I guess I better head on home. That’s probably enough for one day.”

Linda pulled away and said, “Hold on - I’ll walk you out.”

She turned around and gave me a kiss, then whispered, “You are bad, my dear. Getting me all hot and bothered, then making me imagine someone else had their hands on me. You’ve got an evil mind…but I love you.”

I watched as they got out of the pool and went inside. I agreed with Linda - it had been incredible.

mpat
mpat
17 Followers