Melissa Got Her Man, Eventually

Story Info
A beautiful wife.
6.6k words
4.31
21.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to what?" he blurted out, astonished.

"You heard me, you clown," I told him.

"And you think I am going to let you just go ahead and do it, you must me mad!" he railed at me.

"You try and stop me," I said, "you are the one that will end up in the clink," I said. "I have the hammer, you don't, you are the fool here not me."

"She has nothing to do with this, you can't involve her," he told me.

"But you are so fucking clever aren't you!" I said heatedly.

He looked like he was about to beat me to death.

"Okay," I said, "I'll go to the authorities, then take it upstairs, and you carry the can, how about that, big head!"

"It was an accident, it wasn't supposed to happen, you know that."

"Yes I did, but you went ahead despite the warnings I have given you. I have all the evidence, you don't. And now you are going to pay the price. Its either my way or yours, you choose."

"She's my wife, you can't!" he told me.

"You don't know what I can do until we find out," I said, "You need to tell her how it is, loss of job for sure, and jail, or my offer."

I could see the hatred in his eyes, hear it in his voice, and I could almost smell the fear. "Tell you what Timmy boy," I said, I knew he hasted that too. "You make the proposal to her, see what she has to say. Then we'll talk. I'm not at work tomorrow, but you can call me. I'm sure she will not want to see you jailed for a year or two, and anyway who knows if she'll wait for you?"

This man, I never liked him, he was an ass hole, is an ass hole. Big headed, he's been there, done it, seen it, got the T shirt. He's an "I've been everywhere man," pain in the fucking ass, and now I had him right in my grip. He had pointed out to me that if he wanted to he could drain money from the company accounts, keep it, and put it back when he wanted and no one would know.

He showed me, I told him he was asking for trouble, lose his job, go to jail, the whole shebang, I had warned him fiercely. But being the man he was, he had to do it, and he did, several times. I got fed up to the back teeth of it. "I'm telling you Tim, you do it once more and I'm grassing you up!" He laughed in my face. Then that night several of us went to the pub, someone was leaving so we had a farewell drink.

What turned the course of events was Mr Big heads wife, she turned up to drive him home. I was almost knocked off my feet. She was an absolute stunner, how the hell he had got her to marry him will remain a wonder to me for the rest of my life. She was tall, about 5ft 8" lithesome, willowy, yet voluptuous, high breasted, long legged, she moved like she was a light breeze. Everyone in the bar stopped to look at her. And to top it off, she had a face that would stop traffic. It was a mixture of Julia Stiles and younger Michelle Phiefer with soft, glossy long blond shaggy hair.

I was in awe, and then he started, he showed her off, made her look like a trophy wife, his thing, little woman, stays at home etc etc. In my eyes he belittled her, and I was sure I could see it in hers. I made a real point of introducing myself, I offered her a seat, and bought her a mineral water, made sure she was alright. In short I made sure she knew I was being nice.

He tried to upend it by telling her I was just another minion in the office, the others berated him, saying I was a jewel, I appreciated that support from them, he didn't. I ended up chatting with her on and off. I was captivated, I looked into those deep blue headlights and got a huge erection. I'm sure Melissa, Tim's wife, got the message, I couldn't hide it, even a friend poked me in the ribs and laughed.

The night ended and I really did make sure she remembered me, I told her if she ever needed a friend, 'for anything' I added, 'anything at all, call me,' I told her. I spent that night jacking off, or it seemed like it. The next day, Timmy boy took the piss, how I was infatuated etc etc. I brushed him and it aside, but he was right, so right, I was.

Then the plan that I hadn't planned fell into place, he said to me, "Hey Mark, take a look at this," I went to his desk, and there on the screen was a transfer to him, only on paper, of ten thousand big ones. I told him I didn't want to know. I wanted nothing to do with it. Then that was when the idea came to me of how to screw him.

I knew his password, and later during lunch time, I went into his machine, checked what he had done. I saw he had returned the transfer, and I re made it. I repeated exactly what he had done, then pinged the result to my PC detailing it with his cyber fingerprints all over it. It included, his own bank details, his e mail address, his passwords, and the time the deed was done.

I sent the money back, but now I had the path of him moving money. Over the next two weeks, every time he played, I repeated it all, and I built a portfolio of him fiddling. There was no way to trace it to me, even though it was now on my machine. I also constructed a works diary from the date of the first transaction, stating I was building evidence before I went to the management.

"Tim," I said near the end of the day, "we need to talk at knocking off time," I told him.

And do you know what he said?

"I can't," he said, "my Mrs told me she needed a good fuck as soon as I get home. Don't you wish you were me Mark Hmmm?" he laughed, then said, "Oh but of course you do, your tongue has been hanging out for the last three weeks!"

That was the exact moment I decided on my plan of action, it burst into my head in a flash of awful inspiration.

"You need to stay, and watch and learn," I told him venomously. He hung about, then we were alone. I flipped my PC at him, I showed him all the evidence, and knowing that no matter what he said or did now, he would not be able to erase it from his machine. I had already backed up mine, I had fitted a new hard drive. And everything, as they say, in my garden was rosy.

It took ten minutes for him to grasp the gravity of his situation, another ten minutes of him threatening me, and another ten minutes of him pleading with me not to shop him, then several more minutes asking me what I wanted. That was when I hit him with the proverbial hammer.

"A weekend," I told him, "Friday night until Monday morning."

"A weekend?" he muttered, "what the hell are you talking about, a weekend!"

"A full one Timmy boy, no arguments, no negotiation, no interruptions," I said.

"Fucking hell Mark, what are you on about?"

"Today is Tuesday, it will be this Friday end of!"

"I know what fucking day it is Mark!"

"You agree you're in the shit don't you Tim?"

"Yes for fucking hells sake, get on with it."

"You can discuss, agree, or disagree, the choice will belong to you. The only consequence is you'll be in the nick before Monday lunchtime, yes?" I was stretching it all out to exasperate him, and it had, and was working.

"Discuss, discuss fucking what, who with, come, I'm getting fucking annoyed here Mark." I wasn't worried about him, if he wanted fisticuffs he would lose and we both knew it. I took a deep breath, it was time, courage Mark my boy, courage.

"Your wife," I said staring deeply at him across my desk, so he knew what I was saying. "I want her for the weekend, to stay with me, three days, three nights. Take it or leave it. The choice is yours, her for me, or you for loss of job, and jail, and disgrace, do or die!" I told him.

I saw his legs buckle, this must be the first real taste of defeat in his life, though it had been a long time coming. I was glad I was the one to knock him down and out. We went at it for another ten minutes or more, him trying to find a way out, me pointing out that there wasn't one, unless he did what I was telling him to do. In the end when he was gasping for breath, hanging on to the desk for support, then he pleaded with me, he appealed to my better judgement, he would give me money, his car, a beauty, anything.

I had sidled up to the office door, I was about to leave.

"I'm not here tomorrow Timmy," he hated that, "I would suggest you talk to Melissa, see what she says. You never know she may surprise you and tell you yes." I shot out and away. I heard him yelling after me, but I was gone and home in twenty minutes. I switched my phone off.

The following day I turned it back on, there were 28 missed calls from him, but he stopped I guess when he got home. What happened I know not, but the fact that he wasn't calling me I put down as good news. I rang in and booked another two days holiday. I didn't want to be anywhere near him.

Then on Friday lunch time I got the shock of my life, my phone went, and it was a number I never recognised. But I knew that voice it was like soft raindrops, velvet brushing silk.

"Mark, you are a very naughty boy," she began. "Tim is apoplectic, he's crazy, I have never seen him so upset, you have knocked him sideways, front ways, back ways and up and down."

I almost apologised and told her not to worry, that I didn't mean it.

"He told me what he had been doing," she said softly, "I agreed with him that he must be stupid to have done it." I agreed back.

"And," she continued, "he has told me of the ultimatum, and the consequences if he doesn't agree. The trouble with him agreeing is this Mark, what if I don't?"

"Then," I offered, "I don't suppose you are bothered about seeing him imprisoned, because that is the likely outcome."

"So," she told me, "this all boils down to the fact that I am beautiful, I am his wife, I'm his, not yours, you want me, and you just want to fuck me?" I had to think quickly here, I had not considered this.

"Part of what you say is true, and part of it isn't," I told her.

"Yeah?" she said, "Would you like to explain Mark."

"Well," I said, "you are beautiful, in fact I have never seen anyone more so. You illuminated the room when you walked and I met you." I could almost see her nodding. "And I must confess that this had not entered my head until he started bragging about you. It really got me mad, so yes, I wanted you because you are so beautiful.

"And the other part?" she asked.

"I talked to you, and underneath your beauty is a woman whom I would love to know, underneath that stunning exterior, is a wonderful warm, nice loving girl, which I would die for to know." I didn't know it, but that tipped the scales I was on, my way.

"Hmm," she said, I waited, with breath bated, not knowing what she was going to say. If she said no, then what would I do, nothing that's what I would do, nothing. "He isn't happy Mark you know that don't you, you have made an enemy of him."

"I can live with that, we don't get on anyway, so I won't lose any sleep about him."

"Yes I know that now, so this is what Tim has told me, I do let him do the talking, but then I do things my way anyway."

I felt happy about that for some reason.

"I had you down for being that kind of lady." I told her.

"You did?" she sounded surprised.

"Yes I did," I said. "I prefer being a partner, not an owner."

"Mmmmm," she whispered, I didn't know I was in an exam, a test, she was trying me out.

"So, this is what will happen, I will come to you on today, early evening, around 6pm and stay with you until Monday morning. You will be the perfect gentleman or I will kill you stone dead."

I laughed, but then realised I shouldn't.

"I will be the gentleman you have never known Melissa," I promised.

"Tim doesn't know where you live does he?"

"No he doesn't."

"Tell me then where you live," I told her. "I'll see you at 6pm, and you can take me to dinner. And if you misbehave," she said softly, "you will regret it."

I started to answer but I was talking to myself, the phone was dead.

I made my little house look like a mansion, to me anyway. I know a woman would see past the veneer I was showing in heartbeat. I dressed smart casual, I had several calls from him, her husband. I missed them all somehow. I wondered if he would follow her, but decided he wouldn't. I turned my phone off when I saw her pull up.

My heart stopped, she looked fantastic, she pulled a holdall out and walked to my door. I had never intended any of this but now my heart was beating as fast as my cock was twitching, thinking of what lay ahead aroused me no end. I opened the door to greet her, I smiled, Melissa scowled, if that was possible with her face, the nearest she got I thought, was a frown.

"I never thought you were like this Mark, I would never had put you down for a blackmailer," she said staring right at me.

"Melissa, I'm sorry," I told her, "it wasn't my intention. If you want to blame anyone, blame Tim. "He angered me so much, he puts everything we have at work at risk."

She seemed to relax a little, "Mmmmm I think I know what you mean, but this?" she waved a hand over her body, her luscious body. She was saying to me, 'I pay the price!'

I had a sudden change of heart, I didn't think I could go through with it, forcing her into sex with me simply because I was drooling for her, along with millions of men I would bet.

"Let's just go to dinner Melissa, we can talk about things. And I am not going to make you do something you clearly are not happy with, and that's a promise."

She relaxed even more, I got a smile. "I believe you," she said, "but I need to change, where?" She looked fantastic already, a sky blue summer button down dress that came to her knees, her hair was down and my cock was bursting in my pants.

"Up there," I said, pointing up, "front bedroom okay?"

"Stay down here," she smiled at me, and as she turned to go up, she said, "and put that away!"

Her finger was pointing at where my hard cock was lumping in view for all to see. I cringed with embarrassment. I kept well away from the stairs, but I listened intently, it was an hour before she made coming down noises. I was ready to go anyway, I had booked a table in a secluded part of a flash restaurant and I had already paid for discreet extra attention from the staff.

Melissa came into view and I nearly dropped to the floor, I have never seen a more beautiful woman, she was serene, smooth, sleek, and a complete show stopper. I hated this but I saw now why Timmy boy showed her off, although she hated it, we could all see that except him, the idiot.

She was wearing a silver satin no strap evening gown, pencilled down to her dainty feet, a slit up the front of her left leg, her narrow waist, spread out up to her breasts which obviously had the power to hold it up with no other support. A gold necklace, her hair up and pinned at the back, sliver high heels, and she looked like she was, a stunningly beautiful and so sexy woman. I felt proud already.

"If you could see your wife now Timmy boy, Oh if only you could," I chortled in my head. I stepped forward and dropped to one knee, took her hand and kissed it.

"Melissa, you look wondrous, and are fabulous."

"Ha away with you," she said softly, "is this why you want me, just because I am beautiful?"

"No Melissa," I told her, "I don't think you could look anything other than beautiful no matter what you did with yourself. I am in awe Melissa and that's why." She complimented me on the way I looked, I was wearing a tux, so I was glad she liked it.

"When I met you Mark, you were nice to me, you spoke to me like I was a person, not an object. I hate that, but you, or most men," she added, "don't understand, you only see this, not the real me Mark."

"I could never deny you your beauty Melissa, but I do see you behind that sun dimming smile." This seemed to gel with her, she relaxed even more, was I winning a battle I didn't know I was in I wondered.

"Shall we go to dinner, I am hungry, and all this toeing and froing has given me an appetite, and the rowing with Tim about you. I have to admit, a big part of me being here, is because of his attitude, it's all about him escaping from this, not me being here."

We went and it was terrific, we chatted like old friends, her hand would touch mine, she stared deeply into my eyes, discerning me. On the way out I held her hand, the staff beamed at me, and nearly fell over looking at her. On the way home she put her hand on my thigh, his lordship jumped and snuggled under her hand.

Melisa moved her hand of course but not quickly, just a smooth motion that had me jerking inside. When we got back I checked my phone, more missed calls, voice messages, and test messages, and all from a very irate and upset husband. It did nothing but give me cheer to know his wife was with me and not him. I imagined him imagining me with Melissa, what a picture that made. I deleted everything.

"Have you got any wine Mark, I need a drink, we stood in the kitchen, I moved to her, her hand ended up in my chest holding me off. I had thought I would seduce her, she would give in, and then we would rock and roll all weekend, Wronggggggg!

"Let's go to bed Mark, I feel sleepy," she murmured sexily, I was happy to oblige.

When we got there, Melissa said, "You get undressed and get in, I'm going into the bathroom." I did as I was told and waited, eventually she came out with a white short silky night dress on, her hair down and she looked like starlight. If anyone has seen the American TV series 'Riviera,' the opening sequence shows Julia Stiles sleeping in a deep turquoise blue night dress made of silk. She wakes up and goes to her husband, she looks, and is, so beautifully sexy. This was how Melissa looked though she was in white silk. She slipped into bed, asked me if I was alright, I told her yes I was.

"Good," she whispered, "now, turn that way," she pushed me gently and I ended up facing away from her. Even like this she was warm, soft and silky to be near. She put her arm around me, squeezed me and said goodnight. Before I could reply, she said.

"And I mean goodnight Mark, go to sleep, alright?" She had her arm around me and snuggled in, "Goodnight Mark, sleep well."

I dare not challenge her, how could I? I had told her I was not prepared to try and force her, and anyway, what would be the point, apart from a force fuck, what would I gain, nothing, that's what! I lay there like a tailors dummy, not daring hardly to breathe, I felt her fall to sleep behind me. I was so near, yet so far from her.

I was looking at the clock, it was only 11.20pm, then I looked again and it was 3.40. Despite everything, I had actually fallen asleep. I gently snuggled back into her, she felt absolutely delicious. I was dying to sneak around and try my luck.

I never, I dare not, there was too much at stake as far as I was concerned. Then unbelievably, her hand moved and collected my dick, it just wrapped around me. I felt the curl of her soft fingers. It moved, and so did I, or my cock did, it started to grow, and I could not stop it. Her hand slid up, then slowly down, it repeated, then repeated, I realised she was tighter into me too, soon her hand was drifting up and down and I could not stop myself from moving with it. I was terrified I would wake her and she would stop.

"You seem like you need to make love to me Mark, do you?" I heard her say, or did I think it, I wasn't sure. I never moved. Her hand tightened, it was as if it was around my neck choking me. It moved even more. Then saviour of saviours, she was above me, her soft hair hanging in my face as she lifted hers above mine. Melissa kissed my cheek, I turned my face to hers and she kissed me proper.

Her hand was gripping me tight now, this was not my imagination."Well, do you Mark, Hmmmm." I groaned and turned right on to my back. "Okay," she whispered into my face. "I'll do it for you then." And with that she was straddling me, and before I could even really collect my senses she was sliding down on to my rampant cock.

12