Melissa My Lover

Story Info
A lovers tale with fetishes and socks.
3.3k words
4.42
14k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang and I picked it up saying, "Hello."

I heard the sexiest "Hi Roger."

I had not talked to Melissa in six months. She and I had both been traveling on business. As soon as I heard her sweet voice I thought of the last time we had seen each other. It had been a weekend – oh la, la, la.

Melissa asked me how I was doing. I told her fine. She then asked me if I wanted to come over tonight? I thought to myself, she is a great fuck and it's been awhile. Besides I really like her. I said, "I was free tonight."

She said, "Good – 7 PM for dinner. I want you to stay tonight with me."

I knew it would be a good night for sex. I said, "I have an excellent bottle of white."

Melissa answered, "Great, we're having risotto with scallops."

Melissa knew what I liked to do sexually. I had no doubt tonight would be good. It was 3:30. I had to finish a report and e-mail it, take a shower and make a few calls. I decided to finish the report as it was almost done. Twenty minutes later the report was on its way to New York.

I made the three calls I needed to do. I got up and stripped my clothes off. My dick was still flaccid although thinking about Melissa would soon have me hard. One reason Melissa liked sex with me was my size. She loved my 11 inches in her mouth, ass and cunt. I was anxious to have sex in all three locations.

I turned the hot water on. I stroked my cock, but I didn't want to cum. It felt good massaging my cock thinking about her sucking me off. Coming close to cumming would get me ready for tonight. I fully expected her to fuck me before dinner.

I shaved all my pubes. I love soaping my balls and running the razor over them. My balls are large and all I could think of was her sucking each one as she stroked my dick.

The last time I had them shaved was by Rod in Rome. A wonderful night of sex followed with him. Both Melissa and I are bi-sexual. I still prefer a woman, but can be very comfortable with a man in bed.

When I was done I got out of the shower and started drying off. My dick had started losing its erection, but I felt great. It was now 5:45.

I selected clothes I knew she would like. Kaki pants, a shirt that had an open neck. Slip on shoes and thin white socks. Neither of us liked underwear and always wore thin, sexy white socks.

I combed my hair, put on my watch, ring, items in my pockets including my Blackberry. I had put the wine in the fridge to begin chilling previously.

I decided I had time to walk to Melissa's. I left knowing I would get there about ten till seven. I thought about her on the way, wondering what she had been doing for the past six months.

I stopped for some dessert at a bakery along the way. When I got to her building the doorman recognized me. He said that Melissa had told him I would be along. He called her apartment and said I was downstairs. Then he told me to go on up.

I got off on the 15th floor and turned right to her apartment. I softly knocked and heard a "come in" in return.

I turned the knob and went inside. What I saw was totally unexpected. Melissa greeted m dressed only in thi-high white stockings and black 3" heels. Her hair was done up. She was very well tanned. The white stockings made her tan even more apparent. Her cunt was totally smooth. Her cunt lips were red and she was very wet. I could only imagine she had been masturbating that afternoon in anticipation of me.

I closed the door put the wine and bakery box on the floor and walked toward her. She embraced me grinding her cunt into my crotch and gave me the most delicious kiss. Her tongue caressed my tongue and the inside of my mouth. She ran her hands up and down my back.

I caressed her naked skin savoring the feel of warm skin. We kissed for a long time!

She broke the lip lock and said, "Roger honey I want you so bad."

I put my fingers of my right hand on her cunt and felt her wetness. I massaged her fuck hole feeling the warmth and wetness. She moved her cunt into my two fingers so more of me could get inside her.

Melissa looked at me and said, "Fuck me Roger."

I smiled and kicked off my shoes. I knew right there I would take her on the rug on the hallway floor. I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off throwing it on the floor. Melissa undid my belt, snap and zipper on my pants. My pants fell to the floor freeing my fully erect dick for her to stroke.

She kissed me again and said, "I have to suck this dick.:

She backed up to the rug and went down on her knees. I moved forward. She took the end of my cock and washed it with her tongue. The heat of her mouth felt sooooooooooooo good. Melissa has a special way of doing a blowjob with me. She generally likes to lick all four sides of my dick before taking me in her mouth to suck me off.

While she licked me she ran her hands up and down my legs from the tops of my socks to my thighs. I like that very much. I decided I wanted to cum in her mouth. I put one hand out to balance myself and put the toes of my left foot into her pussy. She loves to be toe fucked by me. Afterwards she can suck my white sock encased toe and taste herself.

We were both breathing heavily and sounded like two bears in heat. I knew I would not last long. I also knew it would be a heavy flow of cum. One thing Melissa likes to do is to swallow part of my cum and snoball with the rest. I love eating cum too, especially my own. She was now taking my whole dick ion my mouth and sucking me intensely.

Melissa started arching her back and I knew she was going to cum. I had also reached the point of no return and very soon the point was crossed and I came in her mouth. Lots and lots of cum spurted into her mouth. She gobbled it up.

When I was done, she got up and kissed me sharing my juices. She licked my lips taking her cunt juices in her mouth. My spunk warmed by her mouth flowed into my mouth and we enjoyed each others sex juices.

I said, "Let's go to bed, I have much more to make love with you tonight."

Melissa asked, "Are you hungry dear?"

I smiled and said, "Only for you hon."

She whacked me in the ribs and said, "Come into the kitchen, I need something to eat."

We walked into the kitchen with the wine and dessert. I saw the table was set and said, "Yes, let's have dinner."

I looked down at my penis and it was dripping a long thin line of transparent juice. Melissa reached down with her hand and gathered up the juices and we both licked her hand. It tasted very good.

Her stockings were starting to fall down. They were around her knees. I said, "Let me pull your nylons up."

I reached down and pulled each stocking up. I knew they would not stay up very long. Melissa said, "I have some nice white anklets and opaque knee socks I can wear."

I said, "That would be very sexy. I love the feel of smooth cloth on my balls and I can cum on your socks and lick them clean."

Melissa laughed and said, "Yep, that's what I want you to do!"

I said, "Go get a pair of white anklets while I plate up supper."

She left and I plated up the salmon, green beans and small red potatoes. I added some butter to the potatoes, salt and pepper. I uncorked the wine and poured two glasses.

Melissa came back to the kitchen barefoot with a pair of thin white cotton anklets on her left shoulder. I said, "That's a funny place to wear your socks!"

She took them in her right hand and threw them to me. "Here put them on my feet."

I took the socks and put her toes inside one of them. I drew the sock up her ankle, straightening it as we went. When finished I doubled the top and made a cuff.

Then I took the other sock and repeated the same motions with the other foot. When done I raised both feet to my mouth and kissed her toes through the material. I said, "My dear you have your white socks on!"

She smiled and leaned forward and kissed me deeply caressing my dick as she ran her tongue around the inside of my mouth. She said, "Fuck me again. Fuck me in my ass."

I had her get up and we went to the bedroom. I had her lean over the bed with her butt to face me. I spread her cheeks with my hand and ran my fingers up and down her butt slit. I fingered her asshole, probing it with my middle fuck finger. She was tight but her hole felt good on my finger.

I took the Vaseline she gave me and put a lot on my dick. Then I took some and greased her hole. I lubricated inside her hole so my dick would slip in easily.

Melissa helped me by getting my dick nice and lubricated. Then she backed up to me and positioned her asshole over my dick. She then proceeded to take in my dick. The dick went in quickly even though it was tight.

She cried out at first, but didn't want me to stop. She moved her ass up and down on my pole Gradually she went faster and faster. There was a real nice rhythm. From past experience we both would cum hard with this orgasm.

I kissed and licked her back and neck as she fucked me. Her skin was hot, sweaty and smelled of her body. It was a deep odor of many kinds that only made me hornier. I played with her clit with my right hand. She was breathing heavily and I could tell she was off in another world.

Our rhythm was hot and quick. Her muscles squeezed my cock each time I thrust into her. I could feel by balls getting tighter and the cum welling up in them. I really like squirting in her ass then see it dribble out later down her thighs. We both lick to play with cum later as it leaks out of her asshole.

I played with her boobs rubbing the nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. They were large and so hard. I continued to kiss and lick her back and neck. Melissa smelled so good.

Then she started moaning as she neared orgasm. She was playing with her clit. Her breathing became more hurried and shallow. I loved hearing Melissa cum. She was thrusting onto my dick. I secretly hoped she would piss and shit on me. We've pissed on each other before, but never shit on each other. I decided quickly that would not be a good idea.

Then Melissa started her orgasm. It was delicious to hear. My cock was also so hard my balls had reached the point of no return. I shot my cum into her ass. It seemed like many tablespoons full. She came hard and relaxed back into my arms breathing at a very quick pace.

We held each other while my still hard dick remained in her ass. She felt so warm and loving. I love the feel of her bare skin against mine. She played with my feet with hers. I knew later I would kiss and suck her toes with her white anklets on. I hoped she would use her socks to blow me and I could cum inside her socks and she would have my cum on her toes all day.

I laid back. She said, "Roger that was the best fuck ever. I have to go pee, come with me and I'll give you a golden shower"

I said, "OK, then you can wash my cock and balls. I'll wash your asshole."

She slowly extricated her ass from my dick. She then took my socks off and left them on the bed. She took her anklets off and left them by my socks. She gave me her hand and I got up and we embraced and had a long passionate kiss that only lovers have.

I stood up with my dick hanging still semi-hard. Melissa stroked it and gave me the sexiest kiss. She said, "I saved some pee from this morning to wash your hair with. While I'm doing that you can fuck my mouth!"

I started getting hard thinking about that. I said, "Melissa, why aren't we living together? I mean we are so suited to each other, we like the same things and we're both mind blowing sex?"

She looked at me and said, "Are you proposing to me?"

I smiled and said, "Well maybe. I'm not suggesting marriage, but just a hard core life." She smiled back and said, "Lets talk details, but I think in general it is a good idea."

She kept her hand wrapped around my dick and led me to the bathroom. She said, "Get in the tub I have to take a dump."

"Wanna take it in here?, I asked.

Melissa gave him a wicked look. She said, "No, I don't like poop, just piss all over me. Go ahead and pee on yourself hon."

I got in the tub and sat down. I did release some of my pee and it was warm.

Melissa finished, quickly washing her asshole. "I don't like the smell," She said.

She got into the tub straddling me. As she did she released her pee all over me. It was warm and felt so good. Then she picked up a bottle of yellow liquid and knelt down and proceeded to wash my hair with her pee from this morning.

After she was done I put my arms around her waist and drew her to me and kissed her. It was a lovers kiss – deep and soulful. We withered around in the pee in the tub.

Finally she said, "OK big boy enough of this pissing around – wash me now."

I stood up and leaned over and pulled the plug. Melissa reached between my legs and played with my cock. I peed again in her hand. She smacked me on the ass.

I picked her up and turned on the warm water. We rinsed the tub and began soaping each other bodies. She was so soft to touch and rub my hands over. We kissed frequently. She continually played with my hardening dick. I said, "You are going to make me cum again."

Melissa answered, "No, I want you to cum in my socks so I can wear your cum on my toes."

I laughed and told I would wait, but she had to help me too.

We washed each other for another half hour. By the end of the shower we smelled so delicious. I dried her body off when finished.

Then she took me by the hand and led me back to the bedroom. She picked up one of her white anklets and covered my dick. Then she began pumping my cock with great gusto. She said, "Now shoot for me big guy."

In only a few seconds I shot a massive load of hot cum into her sock. She cleaned off my dick with the sock. Then she sat down and put it on her right foot. As she did, she said, "Oh it feels soooooo good, The jism is between my toes. They are sticky and feel so good."

I said, "Now I have to cum in your left sock to give you fair treatment."

Melissa laid on the bed with one sock on licking my cock. She played with my balls. She cooed, "I have to get you ready to shoot again."

I said, "I've been thinking about your proposal. I like you – no love you very much. I think I would like to spend my days with you."

Melissa kissed me and said, "Oh Roger that would make me so happy – to wake up every morning and have you next to me."

I looked at her and said, "Of course there will be those times when we are away on business. Sometimes for me it will be months at a time."

Melissa frowned and said, "I know. I won't like it, but we have to deal with reality. How about we have a deal that we both can have lovers for sex, but not to fall in love with?"

"Well that might help", I said.

She said, "I know you get horny and have to have relief. So do I. Masturbation is OK, but the real thing is better."

I said, "OK, but we have to commit to telling each other about our sexual meetings?"

Melissa thought and said, "OK, that would be fine with me. I get off on talking about my sexual exploits!"

We laughed and I rolled on top of her. My dick was getting hard again. She opened her legs and I could feel her wet cunt against my prick and balls. I backed up a little and brought my dick in line with her cunny. I then put my dick into her cunt, which she cried out in pleasure.

We fucked for a little bit as she whispered in my ear, "I want your cum in my other sock."

I rolled on my back bringing her along still with my prick in her. She lifted up and took my dick in her mouth and proceeded to blow me. It was the most delicious blowjob. In her one hand was her white anklet. She increased her speed and played with my balls.

Then Melissa put the sock over my cock and continued the blowjob through the thin cotton material. The warmth felt the same and I could feel the moistness of her mouth on my cock. I was near cumming again.

The sock was wet from her mouth. Her hand rubbed my dick where her mouth didn't reach. I felt my balls want to get rid of the cum. A few more strokes of my cock and I discharged a large amount cum in her sock. She took her hand and at the base of my dick she squeezed cock forcing out other small drips of cum.

Then she took her sock and looked to see where the cum was. She then sat on the edge of the bed and put her sock on, carefully turning down the cuff. I could see the wet spot around her toes.

I said, "Does it feel good?"

She smiled back and answered, "Yeah, all gooey and sticky on and in between my toes. Now I can wear my shoes all day with you cum on my toes!"

I smiled and got up saying, "OK you cum slut lets go and finish dinner."

"OK." Melissa said pulling on a pair of short kaki shorts and throwing on a tee that came just below her breasts. She then got a pair of –sand color suede shoes and put those on.

I said, "You look sexy my dear – especially knowing what you have inside your socks."

Then we left for to finish a cold dinner.

To be continued...