Melissa, Our Roommate Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa had taken my hand and led me into my bedroom - for some reason we almost always fucked in the bed Kelly and I shared, rather than Melissa's. I suppose it was an extra turn on for her to have me in another woman's territory. We kissed for a while, then she straddled me and fed my dick into her waiting hole. That had been several minutes earlier.

"It's just so fucking dirty," she continued. "That first time you screwed me, and you were so rough with me, something just snapped. I felt like a slut and I actually loved it. You made me come so much... Now I'm really being a slut and I don't want to stop. I don't want to stop fucking you." She kissed me hard.

"You liked that rough stuff, eh?" I smiled. "Maybe I should be a little more forceful with you tonight then," I said, grabbing her wrists and pinning them to her sides. Her gasp of pleasure suggested I was on the right track, but she surprised me.

"No," she said firmly. "Tonight, I'm in charge." In a turnabout, she pinned my hands down, then attached the cuffs that were now permanently connected to the legs of our bed. I was immobilized. Grinning, Melissa reached over to the pack of cigarettes on Kelly's bedside table and lit one. She rocked her hips gently on my cock and exhaled slowly.

"I'm going to make you desperate to come," she told me with a wicked smile. Her movements were too slow to get me off, but enough to keep building my excitement. Again and again she took a long drag from her cigarette, blowing the stream out slowly and then kissing me while her hips moved against me. My cock was completely buried in her and I could feel her sloppy cunt matting my pubic hair. Still kissing me with her smoky mouth, she thrust her hips upwards and downwards on my shaft. I fought the need to come and she watched my expression with pleasure, squeezing her vaginal muscles tightly on each stroke. Finally she decided to make me come. She took a long drag on her cigarette and inhaled deeply, then immediately began kissing me while fucking me hard. Slowly she let her breath out was we kissed and I felt the warm smoke in our mouths. I shot a powerful load inside of her at that moment and she kissed me all through it.

"Bravo!" called Kelly from the doorway. "That was so sexy I wanted to come myself."

"Hey honey, I didn't know you were home yet. If you're turned on, why don't you come join us?"

"I'm actually really tired and need a shower - it's been a long day and I feel a little grimy." She shot Melissa a quick, piercing look, then headed into the bathroom. Before I could say anything else, and tied to the bed as I was, I could hardly react as Melissa lifted off of my cock. Taking another puff from her cigarette, she told me, "I'm not through with you yet, so forget about your wife. You've got other work to do." She slid her overflowing cunt up my body until she was sitting on my face.

"That's it baby," she purred as she felt my tongue move into action. She leaned back on her knees contentedly while I licked her sticky cunt, smoking and smiling. "Make me come like you always do."

***********

I must have fallen asleep before Kelly made it to bed. The next morning I went into the bathroom to urinate. While I was going, I noticed a lacy black pair of panties on the floor that looked like Kelly's. I picked them up and saw instantly that they were crusted with a thick coating of dried come; they were so stiff that they wouldn't even bend to the touch. My mind whirled. What the fuck? Were these Kelly's, and if so, what the hell was going on. I didn't hear the door open behind me, but suddenly Melissa's voice penetrated my thoughts.

"I see you found my panties. I must have left them here last night after my date fucked me." She took them from my hand deftly.

"They look like Kelly's," I objected.

"Don't be silly," she said, reaching for my cock and stroking me. "They're full of come - of course they're mine. I'm sure we just have the same style. We shop at Victoria's Secret all the time together." She kissed me reassuringly. "Come into my bedroom - I feel like giving a blowjob, and you're the only guy within five feet."

I let her lead me by the cock into her room, not noticing her drop the panties back in the bathroom as we went, and certainly not hearing Kelly scurry into the bathroom behind us to retrieve them, her heart pounding.

12